Another Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackalpup
jackalpup
19 Followers

Jon slid his cock inside her pussy again, pushing it slowly into the tight hole. He slowly fucked her for a little bit before pulling his wet cock out and ramming it inside her ass. Becca's scream was muffled on Nat's dick as he started fucking her mouth faster and deeper, sliding it down her throat. Jon watched his cock sink inside her little ass, pushing hard inside and sliding out slowly.

Nathan watched his friend fuck her tight hole and groaned loudly as she swallowed his big dick. Jon started to fuck her harder and faster, pushing deep inside her hot body. Becca whimpered loudly in pain and pleasure, fear and lust as they worked her.

Jon fucked her with those little quick thrusts again, pumping hard and sweating, grunting and holding her tight, ramming her ass against him. He gasped and sporadically thrust inside her, coming deep inside her ass. Nathan smiled and looked up, leaning back slightly he shoved his cock deep down her throat with a deep grunt and forced her to swallow all his hot cum as it ran down the back of her throat. She whimpered and clutched at the blanket under her with her free hand.

Nathan pulled his cock from her mouth and moved behind her. Jon slid his dick out of her ass slowly and scooted back while Nathan grabbed her and pulled her towards him, shoving his dick inside her pussy. Jon stroked himself, smiling and watching his friend take the girl. It didn't take Nate long at all to cum again. He leaned forward and grunted, filling her up and exploding inside her. He pulled out, coming between her legs and on her ass. Becca whimpered and buried her face in the blanket once more, feeling hot and scared. Nathan slid his semi hard cock back inside her again and worked it until it was rock hard once more. And fucked her hard and wild. His dick was larger than Jon's and it hurt, but it hurt good. He slowed and suddenly an orgasm hit her quickly. She jerked her head up and gasped, moaning loud and her body tightened around Nathan's cock and she came again.

He fucked her a little more and pulled his cock out, masturbating until he came on the small of her back. He smiled and lay back, panting along with the others. He pulled his clothes back on and opened the tent up, a cold air pushed through and washed away the hot sex.

He looked back at Jon and smiled, "I think I will go get another beer…later!" with that he left, closing the tent up behind him. Becca sat down again and covered herself up slightly, tired and a little sore. Jon opened the tent a little later to let another friend inside and he moved behind her again, whispering in her ear, "This a good friend of mine…"

jackalpup
jackalpup
19 Followers
12