Another Girls Night In

Story Info
Sandra joins Sally and friend Kelly for a girls' night in.
1.2k words
4.3
24.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was sitting in front of my computer, an email popped up in my mail box. The email was from a guy (we'll call him "Dave") who wrote that he and his wife (we'll call her "Sally") had read my "Girls Night In" and liked it so much that she had him to read it out loud to her. Apparently, his reading got her so turned on that she played with herself while he was reading it! Needless to say, I was flattered to hear that my writing had touched someone enough that she had to touch herself!

The story doesn't end there. I replied to Dave and Sally and thanked them for sharing their enjoyment of my story. I was further intrigued when Dave wrote again that just hearing from me got Sally very hot! Apparently, when she was in college, she, too, liked to get together with a few girlfriends, have a few drinks, and masturbate - just like me in my "Girls Night In." All of a sudden, thoughts of my college days and our all-girl masturbation parties returned! I thanked Dave and Sally for bringing those most enjoyable thoughts back to the surface.

A few more emails and Sally and I were exchanging stories of our college parties - with girlfriends straight and some not so straight. Our stories turned us on so much, Sally suggested that we get together for our own girls night in. As luck would have it, she lived only about an hour's drive from me, so I agreed.

That Saturday afternoon, I drove over to Sally's place and parked my car in the driveway. Before I even got out of the car, Sally, who was a petite barefoot brunette with curly blonde hair, blue eyes, and a shapely figure, opened the front door to the house. Sally was wearing a short white terrycloth robe with a gold ankle bracelet, two gold toe rings, large gold hoop earrings, red lipstick to match her nail color, and a trace of blue eye shadow. In her hand was a full glass of red wine.

"So happy you could come over!" Sally shouted, waving from the door. "I got a head start on you in the wine department," said Sally, knocking back the entire glass of wine in one long gulp. As she did, her robe fell open revealing her nude body. My heart began to race! She was even more uninhibited than I had imagined.

When I arrived at the door, she wrapped her arms around me, pulled me in close to her, and gave me a big wet kiss on the lips.

I licked my lips.

I could taste the wine from hers.

"Come on in and make yourself right at home, sweetie" said Sally. Still holding her now-empty glass with one hand, she took my hand with the other. Then, she led me into their family room and invited me to have a seat on their "U" shaped sectional couch while she poured a rather large glass of wine for me at the wet bar. There, I met her neighbor Kelly, a petite brunette with a cute figure who was sitting on the sectional, drinking a glass of red wine - and wearing just a smile.

"Dave's gone fishing with Kelly's hubby, so we have the weekend to ourselves here," said Sally.

"And while they're away, the kittens will play," added Kelly, fingering her left nipple with her free hand.

"So, here are the rules of the house," said Sally. "If you want to take off all your clothes and jump in the pool, take off all your clothes and jump in the pool. If you want to walk around the house naked, please do. I usually don't wear clothes around here when hubby's away."

"Neither do I," added Kelly. "At my house, too. The pool boy loves it!"

I looked out through the sliding glass doors to the pool on the other side of the small patio. There was an eight foot-high fence surrounding Sally's entire yard. "You have a very nice home with lots of privacy."

Sally nodded and poured three more huge glasses of wine. She held one out to Kelly and then to me. Then, she picked up the third glass, said "bottoms up," and belted it down. Kelly and I did the same.

It was really good wine. We all sat together in a row on the sectional. Sally opened another bottle of cabernet and filled all our glasses again.

I noticed Kelly was eyeing the khaki shorts and v-neck t-shirt I was wearing and looking at me lustfully. Suddenly, she blurted out,"I bet Sandra's not wearing any bra or panties."

Sally took her index finger and put it between her own legs. She took it out and licked her own juices. "I'll take that bet," replied Sally. "If she's wearing bra and panties, you win and I have to grant you a wish. If she's not, I win and you have to grant me a wish."

"You're on," said Kelly.

In unison, they both said "Sandra?" and then broke out in the giggles. I could tell these two had a huge head start on me in the wine consumption department. And the glass I had just downed was making me feel good, too! I reached up under my shirt behind my back, undid my bra, slipped it off and tossed it on the other side of the room.

Something about taking off my bra in front of someone else always manages to get me aroused. This time was no exception. I took another sip of wine, played with my now-erect nipples and laughed.

"Dang!" said Kelly. "Looks like you win, Sal."

Before Sally could reply, I said, "Not so fast!"

I turned my back to the girls, undid the snap on my shorts and wiggled out of them. No panties, no thong, no nothing. Just my bare bottom. I bent over to give them a good view. Then I straightened up and took my shirt off. I turned around to face them.

"Dang! I knew I should have bet that you were shaved," said Kelly.

"Maybe. But since neither one of you were right," I said, "It looks like I win the bet."

Sally downed more wine, smacked her lips and said, "She's right. She wins."

"Well, but, she didn't even bet!" said Kelly.

"Just go with this, sweetie," said Sally. "And have another glass of wine."

By now, my little striptease in front of Sally and Kelly, combined with the wine, really had me going. I dipped an index finger from one hand in my pussy and then did the same with the index finger on the other hand. Kelly and Sally watched intently as I licked my juices off of one finger and then did the same with the other. All the while they were fingering their breasts with one hand and their clits with the other.

I poured Kelly and Sally a glass of wine each. I dipped my index fingers in my juices again and then into their wine glasses.

"Drink up," I said, handing them the wine. "This is a taste of what's to come."

I poured myself another glass of wine and took a long, slow slip. I rolled my tongue around my lips.

"I'm gonna go jump in the pool," I said. "When I come back, each of you must grant me a wish."