Another Hot Night with Clay

Story Info
We spend the evening at an X-Rated Drive-In.
1.5k words
4.21
23.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
3way
3way
30 Followers

Well it has been 4 years since I last wrote and finally found the time to try to give you another episode of a great time we had with Clay. (See Our Second MFM) All of my stories are completely TRUE!! By the time of this story we had been getting together with Clay for several months on a fairly regular basis (at least once every couple of weeks) at our house and had progressed to the point where both Clay and I were banging Jill and had also sucked on each other's cocks (not to completion but just for an extra thrill and out of curiosity).

This time we made up an excuse to Clay's wife that I was having a poker party that Clay was invited and Jill was going to visit her mother. What we were really doing was going to a drive in (for you young folks that was an outdoor movie theater that you sat in your vehicle to watch) on the north side of Columbus, Ohio that at that time was showing nothing but XXX rated movies. It closed down shortly after this time we went there but was a lot of fun while it lasted. So we loaded up our full size customized van with pillows and blankets and a cooler and headed off to the drive in. Once we arrive we locked the doors, pulled all the curtains on the van and folded the back bench seat down and it became a bed. We all three proceeded to stripped down and piled onto the bed. With Jill in the middle Clay and I started working on Jill, playing with and sucking on her D cupped tits and taking turns finger fucking her. After Jill had several small orgasms she got on her knees and had me do the same on with Clay between us. We then began kissing each other while Clay played with her pussy and my cock. As we were kissing Jill started leaning over and the next thing I knew Clay's cock was between Jill and my lips. We then took turns sucking on his thick 8 inch cock and balls while still making out with each other in between sucks. Clay was in heaven and was telling us how great it felt to have both our mouths on him at the same time. It was a real turn on for me to share such a taboo act with my wonderful wife.

Finally Jill said she needed to get fucked and proceeded to mount Clay's huge cock. She then had me move to Clay's head so they could share my cock like we had shared his. I had to agree with Clay the sensation of having them both suck me at once was fantastic. Soon Jill and Clay were both too much into fucking each other to suck my cock so I just sat back and slowly stroked my extremely hard cock and played with Jill's tits while watching them continue to hump each other. Jill loves to be on top and has a way of rolling her hips that causes great sensations for her clit as well has the guy's cock she is fucking. After about 15 minutes Clay pushed up on Jill's hips with his hands and proceeded to fuck up into her now drenched pussy as fast as he could. Even though Jill had been having many small orgasms this brought on a huge one and at the same time Clay unloaded a huge cum deep inside her abused cunt.

I was on the verge of busting my own nut so as soon as Clay slipped out of Jill's pussy I told her to bend over and make out with Clay while I got behind her and slid my cock into her soppy cum filled pussy. It felt so warm and gooey with their combined juices coating my stiff cock as I slowly fucked her wanting to make the feeling last as long as possible. After about 5 minutes of Jill making out with Clay as I fucked her, she raised up and told me to fuck her as hard as I could. I proceeded to bang my cock into her with everything I had, my groin and her ass slapping together with loud bangs. Clay started pinching Jill's nipples and with my hard fucking caused her to go off again. It was more than I could take and I busted a huge load of cum into her already cum filled pussy. Good thing we had put down a blanket because when I pulled out combined cum poured out of her red inflamed pussy onto Clay's nuts and then on to the blanket.

After cleaning up Jill started sucking Clay again to get him hard. He then got her on her knees again doggy style (her favorite position) and started fucking her nice and slow. I got in front of her and she sucked on my soft cock until the sight of Clay fucking her and her soft lips had me rock hard again. Clay fucked her this time for over 45 minutes and came in her by this time well used cunt just before the first movie which we had watch very little of ended. As Clay pulled out I once again move in for sloppy seconds. This time I also was able to last for over half an hour before adding to his and creamy mix. We repeated this procedure a couple of more times with Jill now in total orgasm mode having one after another begging us to keep fucking her. But alas all good things must come to an end and the second movie ended and we had to leave.

We live about an hour and a half from Columbus and shortly after we got onto the freeway, Jill asked if I cared if she got in the back again with Clay. I said if you think you can get him up again go for it. She climbed between the front captains seats and took Clay back to the bed again. I told her to turn on the overhead lights back there so I could watch as I drove. I didn't think she could do it but after making out for a while and stripping each other naked again she started sucking on Clay's now red cock again. Within five minutes she had him hard again and told him to lie back so she could fuck him. She then slid her wet pussy down on that 8 inch fat cock and fucked and made out with him all the rest of the way home. Once we pulled into the drive way she told him to give it to her hard again which he did with renewed vigor and shot one last load into her. She kissed him and crawled off, both of them finally completely fucked out.

Luckily it was about 3 in the morning and all the neighbors were in bed because Jill didn't even bother to get dressed before she got out of the van nude and walked slowly into the house. Clay cleaned his now spent cock off after I gave it a couple of quick sucks, got dressed, got in his car and left. By the time I got into the house she was already in bed waiting for me. We talked for a while about how much fun we had both had. She said she had never felt so sexually satisfied as she did now. I don't think she had ever cum as much before or since that time. I don't have any idea how many times she came but I know it had to be several hundred. You can tell every time she has one, she starts panting like a puppy and then stiffens up and holds her breath for several seconds. Like I said she did that all night long.

After seeing Clay for about a year his wife started getting suspicious so we stopped our fucking and pretty much stopped running around with them at all. We didn't want to break up his marriage, just help out a friend in need of some great sex.

Since then we had a couple of other one time threesomes with a couple of male friends and a foursome with another couple that lasted several months and that I will write about when I have time. We are now in our mid 60s and have not played with anyone else for several years. I would love to but Jill has put on a lot of weight and doesn't think anyone would still want to fuck her. I have had open heart surgery and have a lot of trouble getting it up like I used to because of blocked arteries. She thinks it because of her weight but it isn't, I still love her dearly and think a new threesome would help both of us but she refuses to even try again.

Thanks for all good comments I have received from my previous posts. Those who have nothing good to say please keep your comments to yourself because I will just ignore them anyway.

3way
3way
30 Followers