Another House Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Darryl thinks he finally gets to hook up with Ashley.
1.7k words
4
25.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley was excited to be going to another party at Chris's house. He was popular and attractive and fun to hang out with. He always let girls drink for free. Last weekend Ashley had the flu and only got to hear about the parties she'd missed. Tonight, she planned on making up for lost time. It was a long week at work and she was ready to unwind and have some fun.

Chris specifically invited Ashley tonight because she was always fun at parties. She liked to get a little drunk and crazy. After that, it didn't take much convincing to get her to flash her boobs. She was a fun flirt and always willing to make out with other girls just for fun and entertainment. She was also known to hook up at parties, frequently. Chris had wanted to get in her panties for a few months, but recently started going out with Sarah, a girl he works with. Chris knew he would have to put his desire to get in Ashley's panties on hold for now, but still planned to flirt with her as much as he could, in case things didn't work out with Sarah.

Darryl got to the party two hours late, everyone was already drinking and a few were already drunk. He noticed that there was only one other black guy at the party. That was pretty common in this small, Midwest college town. There were a few girls that Darryl had previously met at other parties. His options for the night looked good.

The party was going great and everyone was having a good time. Darryl, and everyone else who got there late, did a shot of UV Chocolate Cake vodka to get caught up. Some did two shots. Ashley was hanging out in the kitchen where people were doing shots. She was playfully comparing boobs with a friend who had just arrived. A few of the guys noticed and were trying to watch without being obvious. Knowing she had their attention, Ashley leaned in and gave her friend a light kiss on the lips. The whistles that followed brought a slight smile to her face.

A game of Spoons had just finished in the living room. Chris called out to the kitchen to see if anyone else wanted to join in the next game. Ashley and her friend went out to the living room, as did a few of the guys. Darryl saw the empty chair next to Ashley as a great opportunity to flirt with her again and sat down next to her. He reached over and put his hand on her thigh. He gave it a gentle squeeze and asked her how she was doing. She moved his hand a little higher up her thigh and smiled as she said, "better now." Sarah was the first one out. The shots were catching up to her and she wasn't feeling well. She quickly got up to run for the bathroom before she got sick. Earlier, Sarah had told Chris that she was wearing a g-string, just for him tonight. He'd thought he was finally going to get to have sex with her. He knew that wasn't going to happen now.

After the game ended, Ashley leaned over to Darryl and said, "Meet me in the first bedroom on the right in a few minutes, I need to use the ladies room." He watched her as she got up and walked away, her ass looked great in those jeans.

It was a split-level house, and the bathroom was upstairs by the bedrooms. She made it to the top of the steps only to find a line for the bathroom. She made some small talk with one of the other girls in line and waited her turn.

Darryl hoped Ashley had had enough time to piss. He stopped by the kitchen to do another shot before he went upstairs. There was still a line for the bathroom, but Ashley wasn't in it so he went into the first bedroom on the right. He started to close the door behind him but saw that the bed was empty. He went back out into the hall and asked the people in line if they saw anyone go into any of the bedrooms. A girl said there was someone in the bedroom on the left. The door was cracked open a few inches and the little bit of light shining in was enough for Darryl to see that there was a girl in the bed. He thanked the girl, went into the bedroom on the left and closed the door behind him.

He took off his shirt, hung it on the doorknob, then unzipped his jeans and let them fall to the floor as he walked to the bed. His boxers followed and landed on the floor at the foot of the bed.

He lifted the blankets and top bed sheet and crawled into the bed between the sheets. His hands quickly found Ashley's legs and followed them to the top of her jeans. He unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans then grabbed them and her panties and slid both down her legs and dropped them on the floor. He nudged her knees apart and started working his hands up her thighs. He was getting hot and already starting to sweat so he pushed the blankets off to the side, exposing Ashley's smooth legs.

Darryl went back to caressing her thighs. With one hand, he lightly traced a path to her pubic mound, leaving that hand there as his other hand started to massage the outside of her smooth vulva. He kissed the inside of her leg, just above her knee and started slowly kissing his way up to her thigh. He was now close enough to smell her scent of arousal. All he heard was a slight moan so he moved in, lightly kissing up and down her lips. He started to gently run his tongue up and down her slit, without spreading it.

Darryl pushed her knees up and farther apart, causing her pussy lips to open up for him. He leaned his head to the left and placed his lips on hers. He sucked one of her lips in between his and softly ran his tongue along the inner side of her labia. Ashley was breathing heavier and moaned each time Darryl's tongue reached to top of her labia. He spread her lips wider with his thumbs and started licking deeper.

He asked her if she was ready for sex. All he got was another moan in response, so he got up on his knees. He rolled her over onto her stomach and pulled up on her hips to get her on her knees, and then rubbed his cock head up and down her lips, mixing his pre-cum with her wetness. He positioned his head at her opening. He grabbed her hips and slowly pulled her back onto his cock. She was surprisingly tight. It took a few thrusts to get all of his seven thick inches in. He loved the way her pussy gripped his cock on each thrust.

Now that her juices were starting to flow, Darryl was able to start pumping at a nice rhythm, still holding on to her hips. His balls were starting to slap against her lips and clit. Droplets of sweat were starting to roll down his sculpted chest and down his back. He pushed her shirt up so he could see her back and undo her bra, but her bra was already off. He leaned forward and put his left hand on the bed to steady himself while reaching for her breasts with his right hand. Her right nipple was hard and a gentle squeeze made Ashley whimper. He put his whole hand on her breast to knead and massage it. Her breast felt much smaller than Darryl was expecting, he wondered if Ashley wore padded bras.

She was starting to moan on each thrust so he wanted to flip her over so he could see the pleasure on her face. He pulled out of her pussy and rolled her over onto her back. He put his arms under her knees and leaned forward, rocking her hips up so he could thrust deeper. He put the tip of his cock in and then looked up to watch her face as he sunk it in. Just then, he noticed it wasn't Ashley, it was Sarah. She must have gotten sick and came in this bedroom to pass out. She looked really drunk and mostly out of it, but she was moaning and her pussy was dripping wet. He was drunk and needed to finish what he started. He asked her if she wanted him to keep going and she moaned a yes, so he started fucking her again.

Ashley finished up in the bathroom and went across the hall to the bedroom on the right to wait for Darryl. She slipped off her jeans and laid them over the back of the chair beside the bed. She took off her shirt and bra and hung those on the back of the chair, as well. Wearing only her pink leopard print thong, she slid into bed. Her nipples were already hard in anticipation of what was to come.

Sarah started to moan and whimper and Darryl could feel her pussy starting to tighten and grip him. Her pussy started to quiver as her orgasm started, gripping his cock even tighter. He couldn't hold back any longer and unloaded eight thick spurts into Sarah's spasming pussy. He tried to catch his breath as her orgasm subsided, and then pulled out. Some of his cum had already started leaking out of her pussy, flowing over her puckered rosebud and onto the sheets, leaving a wet spot.

He wiped his cock off on the sheets and then put on his boxers. He asked her if she needed anything but she'd passed out again. He covered her up with the blankets and then put on his jeans and T-Shirt. He wanted to get out of the bedroom before anyone found out that he fucked Sarah before Chris was able to.

It didn't sound like anyone was out in the hall waiting to use the bathroom so Darryl opened the door slowly. He walked out of the bedroom and into the open bathroom to relieve his full bladder and to clean up. His face and hands still smelled like Sarah's pussy and needed to be washed. After drying his hands and face, Darryl stared into the mirror as he tried to decide what to do next.