Another Innocent FIL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped an told him to undress, he was naked in seconds, "Back on here," she told him and patted the bed. Jenny was utterly and devastatingly beautiful and sexy today, even she knew she was better than usual for some reason. She knelt beside him, jacked him slowly, while giving him a wry smile. Her eyes were fluttering to him. She caressed his balls, ran her hand over the head of his stiff hard cock. Cliff was being forced to breathe deeper and deeper.

Jenny was having difficulty restraining herself too, but he didn't know that. Then she decided what she was going to do, she was going to do herself on him, then she was going to do him in a way he wouldn't be expecting. A way she hadn't done for a long time, a way she had been shown by a former lover.

"Ready for me daddy, are you daddy, do you need me daddy?" she said huskily, and she wasn't pretending, her voice was her in high sexual need too.

"Oh yes Jenny, please hurry, I'm going crazy here for you," he was pleading, it was music to her ears. Jenny climbed over him and sank down in one hit, after rising and falling twice Jenny came, it was excruciatingly wonderful. She had worked herself up into a frenzy but had just managed to control it. She was cumming as she lifted her self up, and felt the head scrape her pussy lips as he came out into the open.

"No Jenny, not yet, don't get off, I haven't done yet?" he begged her. She smiled benevolently.

"Don't worry daddy, neither have I," she said. Kneeling up as high as she could get, she reached under for him, settling down a little she probed her as with his cock. When she knew where she was Jenny pressed down, the head popped in and Jenny growled. Now she wiggled her ass, and forced him in. Her head got thrown back, he arched himself up at her involuntarily.

Now both of their faces were screwed up, and contorted in blissful agony. His because of the unmitigated wonderful surprise, surprise that he was where he had already dreamed of going. And Jenny because she was doing this with her father in law, when she had thought that another man's cock, would never venture into her like this so fabulously again.

Jenny fucked him hard and long, her orgasms were long and sadistically painful, and seemingly never ending. His cock was fantastically raw and hurtful, but he had never suffered so majestically in his life. His daughter in law was truly haven sent. He jumped about, he was going to cum. "Jenny, I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming!" he groaned in a man guttural voice.

He was giving her chance to get off if she wanted to. Jenny's answer was to ride him harder, she knew she was hurting him now. But it was all a part of what she was at, what she needed, what she wanted. And what Jenny wanted, Jenny got, and he was right there trapped under her, he might as well have been in chains for all the chance he would to escape her.

Her father in law would never want to escape, why would he? Not when he was being made love to by the most beautiful girl he had ever known, who was giving him everything he ever wanted, and it was free. Well, there was a price, and that price was his total subservient loyalty to her. And it was a price he would be willing to pay, if he knew he had to pay it.

Jenny had cumm oozing down her thighs, his, hers, and slick slime from his ass. She got up and went to the shower leaving him deflated completely. If there was one thing Jenny was a master at, it was fucking her man, indeed, any man. Her ass was sore and tender, but it had been more than worth it to have his cock in their, her husband, although he did it because she made him do it, wasn't all that keen. But his dad was, and that was good enough for her.

Jenny would have him there a lot more times in the future, that was her silent promise to him as he lay on his bed trying to revive himself. Jenny could not believe the good fortune she had had, him feeling unwell had led to all of this.

She bathed and made herself look good once more, which was easy for her. When she got back, he was laid on his side waiting for her.

"Up you get lazy bones, go and bathe, unless you don't want me to take more care of that and you, don't you?" she laughed knowing his response. He stood, kissed her and hurried off.

Jenny wanted nothing more than a loving session now, lots of kissing, lots of touching, lots of fingering, and lots of begging, from him. She got everything she wanted, just as she knew she would. Jenny loved the feeling of being in charge, of the control she had on her husband, and his dad.

A month later she announced she was pregnant, not really knowing who the father was, not that it mattered. But much to her surprise, her sexy, and sexual needs were getting greater. She hoped they wouldn't increase too much or?