Another Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led me to the bed and pushed me down onto it so I'm sitting on the edge of it with the dildo hanging out my pants.

"I got something for you too."

She pushed play on the Ipod dock on the dresser and Genie in a Bottle comes on and she starts stripping for me. Running her hands all over her body she turns around and pulls her shirt off revealing a black lace boustiere, she slid her pants off with her back towards me and bent over. I almost came right then and there as I got a glory shot of her black lace garter belt and crotchless panties that perfectly framed her beautiful little hole. She danced over to me, straddling me so the dildo was between our stomachs, one by one she unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off of me then she slid my pants and panties off.

"Here's to our first night as a married couple. Lets promise to never let our sex life die." She exclaimed as she pushed backwards onto the bed.

Kissing me deeply she played with the apparatus between my legs, licking down my neck, biting at my nipples, licking down my stomach she took the dildo in her mouth, just the tip. Watching the excitement in my eyes she licked the base and balls and then took it all into her mouth. Grabbing her head I fucked her mouth with the dildo, my pussy throbbing each time the dildo was mashed up against it. Wanting her mouth on mine I pulled her up to me and we kissed deeply and passionately. She straddled my head and placed her pussy on my mouth and I licked it up, lapping up as much of the juices as possible, the rest were running down my face. Then she mounted me, the whole dildo disappearing inside her. We rocked back and forth forever. Then I took control.

Pushing her off of me I laid on top of her and again just enjoyed her mouth with mine. As if reading my mind she turned over. I kissed and massaged her entire back, teasing her crack with my fingers ever so often. Lifting her ass into the air I kissed and licked her ass, nibbling every now and again. Sitting up on my knees I found her hole with my hand and very gently guided my dildo inside her, she pushed back against it, burying it deep inside her again, moaning and grunting. I started fucking her, slowly, teasing her, pulling the dildo almost all the way out and then slamming it right back inside. Then our pace quickened and our breathes got shorter and our moans got louder. Suddenly I was fucking my wife fast and hard. I reached around and rubbed her clit with my finger while I pounded her hole with my dildo. We came together, hard and fast. Collapsing side by side on the bed we fell into a deep sleep until morning.

The rest of the trip was a great big blur of events. Tons of walking and sight seeing and time spent with the family and friends, showing them the city that we loved. On our way home the conversation of course came around to the night before our wedding with our friends. We both had fun but truth be told we deeply missed each other and we don't regret doing but for me at least it's the furthest thing from my mind now.

12