Another Late Night

Story Info
Their desire is finally released.
2.5k words
4.43
52.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What time is it?" Jessica asked.

I looked at the time on my laptop and replied "It's 12:17".

It was another late night in the office. For the past week the two of us had been spending many late nights together trying to get this project out the door to make our client happy. Jessica and I had worked together for about eight months now. Technically she is my boss but the office is so small we all work together as equals.

"Wow. I thought it was only around 10." She said getting up from her desk to stretch.

I turned around to look at her as she was stretching her arms over her head. I let my eyes take in all of her. Her very tight jeans which only added to the beauty of her long athletic legs. The little white t-shirt she had on that covered her small breasts and firm flat tummy. Her t-shirt was short enough and her jeans low enough that her stretching exposed a few inches of her tummy just under her belly button. I had noticed her black bra under the white t-shirt earlier in the day when she took her sweater off due to the afternoon sun heating up the office. Her shoulder length dark brown hair draped over her shoulders as she let out a soft sigh finishing her stretch. She saw me looking at her and gave a smile as she walked over to me.

I looked at her eyes and said "Nope. It is after Midnight again. Long week, huh?"

She smiled again and sat down in a chair next to me. Crossing her legs and placing her palms on the seat leaning forward to look at my laptop.

"How's it going?" She asked as we chatted about the report on my screen. She pulled her chair closer to me and my screen. It was something I had noticed her doing often with me a few months ago. She had a way to lean in close to me. Closer than she really needed to be. She would sometimes leave her hand on my shoulder longer than she needed to. Or lean across the conference table allowing me a full view down her shirt at her small and firm breasts. We did have a rather flirty give and take and had become good friends since I started to work here. But nothing had ever happened beyond that.

I could smell her shampoo mixed with her natural scent. It was wonderful and filled my nostrils. Her skin is tan, a natural tan, and smooth. In the light from the lamp on my desk it seemed to glimmer.

"Well then. We should be able to wrap this up tomorrow night huh?" She said sitting back in her chair pulling her hair back into a pony tail.

"I can't see why not." I was split. I had enjoyed spending this time alone with her the past week but I also wanted to finish this project and move on.

She got up and walked to the windows. Like many New York City lofts this one had full floor to ceiling windows on the exterior wall. She stood in the window looking down the nine stories to the street. At night in the city you can clearly look into other buildings windows and this street was no different.

"Oh my god! Quick come look at this" She said.

I got up and hurried to the window.

"Look in that apartment. The one on the left, seven floors up." She pointed.

I scanned the windows on the other side of the street and saw what she was talking about. There was a couple having sex on their couch.

"You dirty girl you." I said jokingly, pushing her shoulder.

"Haha. Well they did leave their blinds open, it is hard not to look!"

"Uh-huh. Sure you dirty girl you." Which in turn had her push my shoulder playfully.

"Look at them. They are really going at it."

I noticed her nipples where now very prominent under her bra and shirt. It was June in the city and not cold out so I knew it wasn't from that. I took a chance.

"You really like that. Watching that is."

"Well." She hesitated. Sensing the new ground we were entering. "Why would you say that?"

I motioned with my eyes to her chest. She looked down and realized her erect nipples. She looked at me. A slight blush in her checks and smiled. "Well yes I do. I realized I liked to watch when I first moved to Manhattan. I spent alot of time looking out my apartment windows."

"Oh really. You dirty girl" I said still jokingly. I noticed the front of her neck was now slightly red around the collar of her shirt. She was also rubbing the back of her neck with her left hand. I decided to push forward into these new grounds with a question.

"Interesting. Any other kinks I should know about?" I said it half jokingly incase it was to much and I could write it off as a joke. To my surprise she replied back "Hmmm. I do like the idea of being watched myself." Stunned I said, "Really? In what sense?". "I've always liked the idea of being caught or watched while having sex." She said back to me. Her neck was now quite red, her cheeks flush and her brown eyes now had a far away look in them. I realized she was standing facing me now. Only a few inches away. Her nipples were very obvious through the thin cotton of her shirt and bra. I noticed her entire face and neck as flush. I wondered...

"Have you ever been watched or caught?"

She seemed to inch closer to me. "Never. It has always only been a fantasy of mine." I think at that point she noticed the rather obvious erection under my pants. I made no effort to cover it or back away. She moved even closer. Close enough that my erection was just pressing her thigh. She looked at me and smiled again. This time it was different. It was almost an invitation. An invitation to take her in my arms and kiss her. I decided on another question first...

"Anything else you like?"

"I like it rough..." I didn't even let her finish. Something snapped in me. I could no longer control it. Eight months of attraction and desire for her were coming to a head now. I reached for her left arm, grabbing it at her wrist. In one motion I turned her around pressing her arm to her back, pinning it to her. This put me in full control of her body. She feel back against me, her shoulders on my chest, her head on my shoulder. I kissed her neck, right behind her ear as my other hand cupped her right breast. My fingers immediately pinched her nipple through her shirt and bra. All of this took a split second. She let out a whimper.

"So you like it rough? Do you want me to fuck you right now Jessica? Everyone will see us." I asked her the question but I think we both knew that no matter what her answer was I was going to take what I wanted from her.

"Pleasee...." She said as I bent her arm up more and pushed her towards the conference table. It must have hurt and shocked her because she let out another gasp. This one had a slight sense of pain.

I pushed her face down onto the table top. Holding and controlling her with my arm lock. Her body hit the table hard moving it a few inches and making a slapping noise. "Ohhhhhh" she said "My arm hurts..." She was only giving it lip service as I could tell from the lack of her resistance she liked this. I turned her arm up a bit more causing her a bit more discomfort. "Ohhhh, aaahh." was all I heard. I grabbed her pony tail with my other hand pulling her head back sharply. She let out a soft cry. "Do you want me to stop?". She made an effort to turn her head slightly and I heard a very soft "No."

I let go of her hair and reached under her unbuttoning her jeans and roughly slipping them down just enough that her pussy was exposed to me. I was shocked to find she had no panties on. I had wondered over the past few months why I never saw a panty line on her and rarely if ever saw any underwear peaking out over her waistband when she bent down. Now I knew. I let my fingertip brush over her lips as I moved it to unbutton my pants. She was soaking wet. I could tell she was enjoying this as much as me. I managed to unbutton my pants and slip them down enough to expose my now painfully erect penis pushing them down further by moving my legs.

I released some of the pressure from her arm but grabbed and pulled her head back again. My penis was pressing against the back of her thigh. My precum leaving glistening streaks on her skin. I bent over her and whispered in her ear "I have wanted to do this for months Jessica." I could see her cheek turn up in what I could only assume was a smile on her face. I felt her moving her hips into me, searching for my penis. I moved my hips so that she got what she wanted. I pushed my hips forward quickly while pulling her head back with the handful of her hair. I slipped into her with almost no resistance. She was dripping wet.

She let out a load groan. I had her head pulled back enough that I could see her eyes were tightly closed and her mouth open. She was breathing almost in a pant now. Soft moans escaping from her mouth. She was grinding her hips into my pelvis slowly. Wanting me to pump her. I just stood there. My penis fully buried inside of her. My pelvis pressing against her butt. "Fuck me, please.." she let out, begging almost. I pulled her head back harshly. She moaned in pain again. I liked that sound. I let go of her hair and pushed her head forward. She let it fall onto the table top. I also let go of her arm. She let is fall to her side then spread both arms out on the table. One grabbing the edge, the other just stretched out onto the table.

I place my hands on the naked skin of her hips. Pulling her towards me pushing my erection even deeper into her. With my hands I stopped her grinding against me. She let out what I could call a pouting sound. I grabbed her butt cheeks in my hands and spread them apart. Exposing her puckered asshole and swollen lips with my penis going into her. I liked seeing myself going into her. Her lips were tightly stretched around my penis and I saw her moisture shine in the light.

She grabbed the table to steady herself as my thrusts came hard and fast. Each one causing her to moan. Each thrust ending with my skin slapping against hers. I saw her turn her head towards the window, which was only a few feet away. I knew she was looking for people in the windows in other buildings. We had all the lights on in the office so it was quite bright. Anyone could see us.

I bent down and grabbed both of her arms at the wrists. Pulling them behind her back. Forcing her to stand up slightly. I was still thrusting into her and she had started her grinding again, only now she was matching my thrusts and pushing her butt back each time my hips hit her butt.

I pulled her back off of the table and turned her towards the window. Never slipping out of her, guiding her via her arms. I pressed her roughly against the glass. Her chest and face hitting first. I wanted everyone to see her and placing her against the glass would almost guarantee that. Her moans and gasps were coming louder now as I let go of her arms and pulled her shoulders towards me pressing her body fully against the glass. She steady herself by placing her palms on the glass. I grabbed her hair again and pulled her head back and around so I could roughly kiss her. My mouth over hers muffled the first rumblings of her orgasm. I pulled her head back a bit more to expose her mouth. She was gasping for breath at this point. Moaning loudly. Eyes tightly closed. I felt her body shaking, her legs wobbling. She had to place her knees together in order to support herself. I pushed into her harder now. More desperate. Only using her for my pleasure.

I felt my orgasm approaching. I knew she felt me swell inside of her. I pumped her more, pressing our bodies against the glass. Feeling the glass give slightly under our combined weight. I made sure I had a firm hold of her hair, gave her a few last rough pumps and pulled out of her. Pulling her to her knees via her hair in the same motion. She must have known what I wanted as she turned her body enough so that I could press my penis into her mouth. I now had both of my hands on the back of her head. holding her face to my pelvis as I thrust my penis into her mouth, down her throat. She was gagging, a wet slurpy gag. The more she gagged, the more I pushed myself into her face, fucking it. She wasn't resisting.

I pulled her face tightly to my pelvis. My pubic hair surrounding her nose. I let out a loud gasp and exploded down her throat. Her gagging had got me desperate and I felt her begin to try to push away from me. I held her there, releasing each spurt down her throat. After five full spurts I let her head go. She backed off of my penis and coughed, gagging, panting - trying to catch her breath. I grabbed her hair again and put my penis back into her mouth. This time she lovingly grabbed my shaft and began sucking, almost milking, the last drops me my cum out of me. She swallowed it all. She looked up at me and smiled.

I let go of her and fall back onto the chair behind me, pants still around my knees. She stayed sitting on the floor, her jeans around her thighs, back on the glass of the window. Smiling. Looking at me, dazed.

"Mmmmm." was all I could manage between my breaths as I watched her turn her head to look down on the street in response to a car horn.