Another Lesson for Carol

Story Info
Carol's master invites her to come for another training less.
6.8k words
4.26
14.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a relaxing Saturday morning for Carol at the local shopping mall. As she slid into the front seat of her car in the parking lot she noticed an envelope under the windshield wiper. The plain white envelope didn't have any distinguishing marks that she could see from inside the car so she knew it wasn't a parking ticket, but it didn't look like an advertising flier either. She got back out of her seat to retrieve the envelope. She could see "Carol" hand written on the front. Sitting back down, her curiosity got the better of her so she opened the envelope. Inside, she found a short, computer-printed note:

Carol, It's time for another lesson. It's a nice day for a drive to the country. Make the necessary plans for a quick overnight trip. You'll find a map in a mailbox just north of the intersection of the I-40 and Highway 8. In the mailbox, you will find a map. Follow the directions on the map precisely. You'll need to get to the mailbox by 1:00 this afternoon. Dress comfortably. Bring a loaf of bread, a large jar of chunky-style peanut butter, and a large jar of strawberry jam. I'll supply the rest.

That sounded innocent enough. Perhaps he had planned a picnic in the country? Deep down though, she doubted that it could be that simple or innocent. What was he up to this time? He did mention something about another lesson. A chill of excitement reverberated through her entire body. She was definitely in the mood for another lesson with him. She hadn't seen Jack for almost two weeks. She opened the calendar on her never-leave-home without it phone organizer. She found nothing but a craft fair on her calendar for that weekend. Since she wasn't planning on attending the fair anyway it looked clear so she had the weekend to herself without any commitments.

She wondered if he was aware of that too. He obviously knew that she was shopping, at that location in order to find her car. That brought another chill up her spine in a somewhat creepy way. Her own stalker? She wondered if he was watching right at that moment and if so, why hadn't he contacted her more personally, like over coffee or at least over the phone. He had been so cordial and nice to her when she saw him last. Was this just his way of building suspense? She really wanted to see him again so she decided that this encounter might be worthwhile despite his tactics. She drove to a grocery store on the way home to pick up the food on his short list. She watched for cars entering the parking lot before she got out of her car, but she did not see anything unusual or familiar. She knew that he had a small black SUV of some sort bit didn't see one. She picked up a few other things that she needed as well while she was there and headed for home.

When she arrived at her apartment she checked the time and had to hurry to clean up and make his schedule. She knew how much he liked the sweet fragrance of her perfume. It made her feel sexier too. She decided that a pair of jeans, a slinky blouse and some sexy lingerie could be considered "comfortable clothes." Even her favorite well-worm Nikes should fit that description. She hurried out the door, grocery bag in hand to head for the specified mailbox. Carol hoped it would be easy to spot along the road.

Driving alone in her car gave her plenty of time to think about what she was doing. The last two lessons had left her longing for more when he stopped abruptly. Nonetheless, she still felt very nervous every time she went to meet him. Maybe it was the uncertainty of not knowing what he would do to her. He seemed respectful of her boundaries. He had elicited both physical and emotional responses from her that she never knew existed. The excitement had been simply without words to describe. She just wondered if things would ever progress to a point where she would have to use the safe word. She always worried that she might forget it when she was terrified and unable to get away.

Other than the fact that Jack always made her feel so special and often exhilarated, he had a caring manner and was generous with small gifts to her when they went out together. She still didn't know him really well. He was vague about his occupation. Whatever he did seemed to allow him a lot of free time and a good income. That sounded like something illegal she thought. He wasn't one to constantly use his cell phone but she had to wonder. She just knew that something drove her to find out what he had planned for her again this time. She felt butterflies in her stomach as well as an erotic tingling in her body. He really knew how to excite her. She had never experienced such intense orgasms before she started playing his games. He was even able to make her ejaculate on two occasions. That had been almost spiritual! She felt a tingling at the thought.

She was so deep in thought that she almost drove past the exit to Highway 8. It took quite a maneuver involving spraying gravel to slow the car enough to make the turn at the last moment. She felt relieved when she spotted the mailbox almost as soon as she turned from the exit ramp. Pulling over, she reached inside and found a folded sheet of paper in an envelope with her name written on it. She opened it and saw a simple map drawn by hand on the notebook paper. She studied the map for a moment to establish a landmark from where to start. She saw the spot for the mailbox as her starting point. A note in one corner informed her that the drive would take nearly two hours. Her instructions were to be at the specified spot at 3:00 sharp. Her watch said 12:48 so it looked like she was on track with a little time to spare. The route would take her north, straight out of town on the two-lane county road. Easy enough, she thought to herself. Based on his almost child-like sketch, the destination appeared to be a cabin near a small lake on "Fish Point Road." She smiled at the picture of the fish then drove back to the highway and headed for the cabin.

This dusty rural blacktop and gravel road didn't see a lot of traffic so she could set her cruise control to get there on time. She checked her progress regularly against the clock. The gas gauge looked close enough to full to get there without stopping. It didn't look like there was a lot of time to spare. She bumped up the cruise speed a few more mph as the road became very straight. She turned up the music when her Adele 21 CD came to "Set Fire to the Rain."

She began to worry a little as the time flew by. It was 2:50 and she was not sure how much farther it was to Fish Point road. She hoped she hadn't missed it. Within minutes, she breathed a sigh of relief when she spotted the road sign. Judging from the map, the cabin should be close to the road. She saw the log building as she turned into a gravel driveway. She made it with just minutes to spare. Carol looked around for another car but didn't see anything. As she walked toward the cabin she noticed a small garage out back. She hurriedly took the bag and headed for the front door of the cabin. She felt her heart racing again as she lifted her arm and knocked on the window of the door. She could hear footsteps inside immediately. She waited nervously for the door to open as she held the grocery bag in front of herself for something to create separation.

Jack greeted her with great enthusiasm. He took the bag as he hugged and kissed her when she entered. She got the feeling that he enjoyed these lessons as much as she did. He took the grocery bag to a counter and directed her into the great room. She looked around the log structure and saw a much nicer place than she had expected. The first thing that caught her eye was the massive stone fireplace. The furniture was arranged around it with a thick rug on the floor in the center of the seating area. The rough and massive beams towered high overhead. There was a loft on one side of the cabin, overlooking the main level below.

The kitchen was thoroughly modern and nicely appointed. He offered her a glass of wine. She accepted. He continued talking with her as he opened the bottle on the counter from the kitchen side. He explained that his job had taken him out of town for the past two weeks and apologized for not contacting her sooner. He joined her on the couch to make small talk.

"Why did you leave the note on my windshield?" she asked, just blurting out the question that had been on her mind for a while.

"Well, for one thing I was out of town. Secondly I thought it would add a little to the suspense. I asked my assistant to do it actually. I had her follow you from your house that morning to see where you parked your car so she could drop it off. I hope you didn't think I was stalking you."

"No, of course not," she lied.

He could tell that she was more than a little curious about the place so he offered to take her on a guided tour of the cabin. He pointed out many interesting artifacts that he had collected from his travels over the years. He took her hand as he leads her up the stairs to the loft.

At the top of the stairs, she looked down, taking in the panoramic view. He took her hand again and brought her into the large master bedroom. Flipping on the lights revealed a large king-sized canopy bed with large posts fashioned from medium-sized logs. There were additional logs tying the posts together at the top. The wood was nicely varnished with a smooth yet rustic finish.

Other than the amazing bed, the room had the usual dressers and nightstands, also build from crude logs and lumber. Off the bedroom to one side there was a large bath with a beautiful hot tub that could easily accommodate two. The tub was surrounded with windows, offering a spectacular view of the woods and lake below. She didn't even notice his absence as she stood gazing out the windows. The trees were so thick that nothing else was visible.

He returned with her bag of groceries. Carol wondered if there was a kitchenette up there or why he brought lunch up to the loft. He simply told her that it's time to begin. She listened intently and wondered whether he meant lunch or something else. He sent her back to the bedroom to remove her clothes -- everything. He stayed behind in the bath, turning on the water to fill the tub and adjusting the temperature. She could hear the sound of the running water as she nervously thought about his orders. She slowly started to undress. She gradually removed all of her outer clothing. She looked at herself in the mirror. The sexy look of her new lingerie wasted because he was preoccupied. The removed her underwear and set it on the dresser. She expected that maybe they were going to get into the tub as soon as it was filled. Carol felt self-conscious standing alone, completely naked. She saw a towel outside of the bath on a chair and wrapped it around herself for some cover. The water continued flowing into the tub in the next room.

He returned to the bedroom and smiled. Jack took her hand and ushered her to stand with the backs of her legs against the bed. He took two strips of satin from a nightstand drawer. He instructed her to place her wrists against the poles that held the canopy at the foot of the bed. He tied her wrists then fastened the other ends to the bed posts. Her arms were raised slightly above her head when he finished binding her to the bed.

He pressed his lips against hers and kissed her lovingly for several seconds as his hands ran over her outstretched arms. His hands descended down to her chest. His fingers teased her as they ran softly over her breasts and onto her hips. She tingled from his touch. He left her standing naked with her arms outstretched, fastened to the bed posts.

He returned from the bath and produced the jar of strawberry jam that she brought. As he opened it she suddenly realized that the groceries were not necessarily for sandwiches. He approached and stood directly in front of her. He scooped a handful from the jar and proceeded to cover her left breast. The thick, wet and sticky jam felt like nothing she had ever felt on her breast. It felt cold as well. Her reflexes caused her to tug at the satin ties.

They were very secure and tightened around her wrists from being pulled. He massaged her tit as he worked to cover every bit of skin. She moaned at the erotic sensation that it produced. The thick and sticky jam tugged at her skin as he slid his hand over the surface. She could already feel her body responding to his sensual touch.

He kissed her right breast as he continued to fondle the left. His hands were still sticky from the jam when he reached into the bag for the peanut butter. He had a little difficulty in opening it but soon had another handful of the thick peanut butter. Carol might have guessed as he began to apply it to her right side. The chunks of peanuts felt sharp on her soft skin as he smeared it over her. She winced at the initial discomfort. He was standing so close to her that she could feel his every breath on her skin. He kissed her neck and arm as he pressed the chunky goo over her skin. His hands continued to stroke both sides of her body with the sticky and chunky mixture. The scent of the food brought back memories of school cafeterias from her past.

Placing his hands on the outsides of her breasts, he pressed them together as he mixed the peanut butter and jam together in between. He gently massaged her breasts as he continued to rotate them in a circular manner to mix the food together. She wondered how far he was planning on going just as his hand begins to spread the sticky mess between her legs and onto her inner thighs. He carefully ran the mixture along both sides of her labia.

The sensation of it pulling the edges of her pubic hair made her take notice. His hand descended down her thighs to her knees. She could feel her skin growing goose bumps beneath the coating. He loosened the drawstring in his sweat pants and slipped them off. He dropped to his knees to explore her pussy. The flicking movements of his tongue were more intense with the addition of the stickiness. He stood, removing his shorts. He pressed his body against hers. The sticky attraction between his skin and hers made her feel so close to him at that point.

He took full advantage of the sensation by moving his body against hers. Carol's body rolled with his as he rhythmically stroked her up and down. An occasional sharp peanut chunk bit gently into both of them. He pressed his erect cock into her opening, parting the lips as he moved against her entire body. He took her right there, standing with his hands secured over her shoulders. His hands were constant motion over her skin. She felt her skin ripple as he stroked her through the sticky mess.

Carol could still hear the water flowing in the bath. Jack reached up to untie her hands. He fumbled for a few minutes to remove the tight knots that had been created by her movements. Taking her hand he led her to the bathroom. She was struck by all of the candles that were placed around the tub. He tested the temperature of the water that had nearly filled the tub then shut off the faucet.

Satisfied with the bathtub, he took her to the shower for a shared clean up before the bath. He used a detachable shower head to cleanse her body, especially inside where the gooey food had entered. They walked together to the tub. He held her hand as she climbed the step then stepped down into the water. He flipped off the overhead lights so that the bath was just illuminated by candle light.

"Please sit on this side," he said as he pointed to the sloped back.

She sat in the warm water. Her eyes remained on him as he stepped in and sat adjacent to her in another nook. He put his right arm around her. Holding him in the warm water of the tub made her feel loved and safe. She sat back and waited for him.

"I want you to relax and enjoy yourself," he told her. "Your next session starts in the morning."

He pulled her over toward him and lifted her on top of his lap so that she was straddling him. She moved and raised her body, then slowly lowered herself onto his erect cock while he guided it into her. She leaned into him as she slowly moved her half-floating body up and down on his member. They enjoyed sex in the water until it began to get too cold.

"It's time to get you to bed, young lady," he said as he suddenly stood and got out of the tub.

He helped her out and wrapped a thick robe around her.

"We can rough it in the log bed tonight," he said with a smile.

She awoke in the morning to the aroma of bacon and coffee. She was warm and comfortable under the covers in the bed but her curiosity got the better of her. She slipped into her robe and walked out to the railing that overlooked the main floor of the cabin below. She could see him, dressed in his robe cooking breakfast in the kitchen. She watched him for a while. He appeared to be in a very good mood. She noticed a good-sized fire roaring in the fireplace. She hoped it would warm the place soon as it felt cold.

She was hungry but was not sure whether she should venture down there until summoned. He did mention that the real lesson would be this morning. Carol decided to take her chances and headed down the long stairway. He noticed her about half way down and greeted her with a cheerful "good morning," but remained busy with his cooking. She gave him a hug from behind as he tried to fry some eggs. He took a moment to return the hug and kiss,

"Please be seated at the table over there," Jack told her. "You'll need a good breakfast today before your training session."

She felt the excitement and wondered what he has up his sleeves. He served her breakfast. She thought to herself how easy it would be to get used to this. After a leisurely breakfast, he picked up the pace.

"Now Carol, I want you to clean up the kitchen while I prepare for your lesson. You'll find the dishwasher there. You must finish in ten minutes or face possible punishment. I have mixed feeling about whether I want you to make the deadline or not," he said with a wicked smile.

He disappeared out the door to a shed next to the cabin. She could see him enter the shed through the windows. She was curious about what he was doing out there still in his robe but had to focus on getting her work done. She found it hard to keep her mind on the work. She was just about finished when he returned carrying something in his arms that included wide leather straps, chains and a long wooden pole. The fact that she wasn't finished didn't escape his notice.

"I was hoping you wouldn't make it. Now we can have even more fun," he pronounced with a gleam I his eye. "You know I've never spanked you...yet"

He brought out a small step ladder from a closet. He left her in the kitchen to finish while he began to attach the device from the shed to a large eyebolt in a wooden beam below the loft. There was a pulley system, presumably to raise and lower the wooden bar. She watched with great curiosity. There were straps coming off the main chain with the bar resting horizontally just below the lift chain. There were two wide leather straps that hung from the pole. As she expected and feared, he gestured for her to come to him.

There was no foreplay or seduction this time. He told her to remove her robe. She complied but he was too busy picking up the ends of the straps to notice. Once again she was standing naked in the large space of the cabin. The cool air made her nipples hard. He put his hand on her bare back and directed her to stand below the hook. He routed the two straps between her legs from back to front. Pulling up on the loose ends, he hooked them back to the rod. They lay slack in between her legs.

He told her to hold them against her inner thighs as he pulled the chain that raised the wooden rod. The straps tightened and pressed into her crotch until her feet lifted off the floor. The leather pinched her clitoris and she let out a small yelp. He took her right hand and lifted it over her head. There was a shackle near the top of the leather strap that he locked around her wrist. He does the same with her left hand. He then instructed her to take some weight off the straps around her thighs so he can adjust them.

12