Another Lesson for Debbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopebeach
Hopebeach
573 Followers

'That's it, darling! Push it in. Push it in gently, as far as you can go. Feel it right inside you, Debbie. Look at the camera, and push in and out.....you look so adult and natural, Debbie. Oh, goodness, you look beautiful.'

The teenager eased the black dildo further into her sopping cunt and there was no doubt that there was a warm smile on her face. She looked directly at the video camera as she began to ease the thick object in and out, each time going that little bit further. Her fingers were squeezing and pulling at her nipples as the dildo disappeared up inside her body, and Mary just stood and grinned as her own fingers began to caress her own mature pussy.

'Tell the camera, darling, how good it feels inside you. Go on, just tell the camera what you are doing!' instructed the aunt. Debbie looked up and shyly mouthed the words that Mac and Mary wanted to hear.

'I'm playing with my pussy. I'm pushing a big black dildo up into my pussy and it feels....ummmm.....it feels soooo good.' The eroticism of knowing she was being filmed as she abused her own body was really getting to Debbie now, and she began to push a little harder. Her breasts were heaving, her nipples now rock hard, and she moved her legs even further apart. Her second hand came down to play with her clit as she pushed and pulled the black monster in and out of her body, and her juices were oozing easily onto her thighs. All the time, Mac zoomed in and out to capture the stunning girl's body in all its glory. Then Aunt Mary upped the stakes.

'That's so beautiful, Debbie. You look so mature and happy. Will you ease the toy out now and pick up the other one. Give it a nice lick like before, Debbie, there's a good girl.' Although Mary appeared to be being kind and gentle with her niece, there was no doubt who was in charge, and there was no doubt that Debbie was being strictly led into every action that Mac and Mary had predetermined. The girl just simply obeyed, mainly because she was now enjoying the experience.

She slid the black toy from her body and gingerly picked up the other double-headed monster. Again, she licked the thick rubber into her mouth.....and then she licked the second head, all the while looking into the camera like a seasoned film star. Then, suddenly, Mary moved towards her niece.

'Perhaps you need a little help with this one, Debbie, and just to make it a little more fun, why don't you let me do this,' and Mary brought some lengths of twine from her bag. Debbie smiled that excited look, having a good idea what was going to happen next. Mary went on.

'Just put your arms behind your back, Debbie, there's a good girl. You are so obedient, aren't you,' and she caressed the stunning breasts of her niece and took the two-headed vibrator from her. Debbie obeyed and put her arms behind her, and her aunt immediately slipped one length of twine round her wrists and tied them tightly. Then, to make the effect even greater, Mary held Debbie's arms closely together behind her back and attached a second piece of twine. This one went round Debbie's upper arms, just above her elbows, pulling her arms as close together as possible.

This had a wonderful effect! With the twine round both her wrists and her upper arms, it pulled Debbie's shoulders back, and her big, shapely, young tits were thrust forward and looked magnificent, the nipples really thrusting out like bullets. Mary was in total charge of her niece now, and just carried on caressing the young skin, and every contour of her body, planting little kisses all over her back, shoulders and the side of her face.

'Oh God, Debbie, this is so good, but now I think you'd like to feel this wonderful toy, wouldn't you, Debbie?' and Mary ran the double header to the young girl's lips again, prompting Debbie to take it into her mouth once more. As she did this, Mary was running her hand between Debbie's legs, feeling her wet cunt and then running a finger round to gently prod at Debbie's ass. Mary went down onto her knees behind her niece and then she spoke.

'Try and lean forward a little bit, Debbie, but keep looking at the camera...right into the camera, Debbie!' With her arms totally restrained, Debbie kept her feet wide apart and bent forward from the waist, making sure she didn't overbalance. Then she felt her aunt's lips gently licking at her anus.

'Ummmm.....ummmmm,' sighed the college girl as she tried hard to keep looking at the camera. Mary kept up the gentle attack, licking all round the sexy ass-hole and then suddenly bringing round the pink toy between Debbie's open legs.

'Open just a little wider,' the aunt instructed, easing at Debbie's thighs. Then the girl could feel the vibrator easing up into her soaking cunt, the longer length going in a number of inches before she felt the second head on her anus. She felt Mary pushing gently but firmly, and then her wet anus was pushed open as the rubber head passed her hard opening. She jumped a little, but the feeling was delicious and then Debbie could feel the two big heads invading her body!

'There, darling! Does that feel nice inside you? Do they feel big, Debbie,' asked Mary, and she gently pushed the big double header in and then almost out again. 'Look at the camera, Debbie darling, and just ease your feet a little wider. There's a good girl.'

Debbie mumbled her excitement and eased her feet apart a little more and then.......whooooshhhh!! Mary turned the switch up to almost maximum and the vibrations shot all round Debbie's body. She could feel the waters in her cunt start to build, and her ass was on fire with the thick rubber playing with her inner skin and nerves. Debbie had a job to stand still but her aunt held her tightly and just guided the vibrator back and forth, playing with the cheeks of Debbie's ass, pulling them apart and generally abusing the girl's body in a sensuous manner.

Mary was now behind the girl, holding her steady with one arm while her other hand was holding the double header and really starting to force it into Debbie's body. In, out, in, out, harder, deeper, harder, deeper.

'Tell the camera how good it is to be screwed with the vibrator, Debbie. That's a good girl. Tell the camera that you like the feeling of the big cocks going right up inside you.'

Debbie's breathing was heavy, her tits were heaving and she was bending forward whilst aunt Mary assaulted her in a glorious way. Yet she still wanted to please both Mary and Mac and managed to mumble towards the video...,

'Oh God, umm...I love it...it feels so good inside me. I love the big cock up inside me...please....please...ummmm,' but Debbie had to hang her head again as the experience of her ass and cunt being invaded at the same time was really sending her delirious. And all the while, Mary was kissing her ass, running her hands all over the sexy bottom, feeling Debbie's tits hanging down and generally keeping the girl on edge with the vibrator.

Mac was picking up every movement of the action with the camera, and then Mary increased the pace of her thrusting and had to hold the teenager's body firmly to stop her falling over. Debbie began to pant and moan more frantically, her juices running down the insides of her thighs, and then she shuddered and almost screamed out loud as her body went into the automatic convulsions of a crushing orgasm. Mary had screwed her to a wonderful orgasm, but this just might be the first of many...perhaps!!

As Mary eased off and then gently slid the huge toy from Debbie's body, she stood and went to face Debbie. The girl was still restrained by the twine, and Mary just played with her breasts, sucking the nipples, then holding her face and tonguing her soft mouth, and running her hand down between Debbie's legs to feel the saturation, the wet lips of her cunt, and then further to feel the way her anus had been gently softened and opened for more enjoyment.

'That was beautiful, Debbie, wasn't it,' and Mary just kept kissing her niece in reassurance. Debbie nodded her head, offering her open mouth up to her aunt for more of her searching tongue. Mary and Mac knew that they could have...or take...anything they wanted from their niece and they were determined to continue.

'Now, Debbie,' went on Mary, 'we'll just change this for you...it won't take a moment,' and Mary undid the twine on Debbie's wrists and arms and then instructed Debbie to hold her arms out together in front of her. Mary tied them again, in the same way, wrists and upper arms. Now Debbie was restrained again, only this time her arms were in front of her.

'Now, Mac and I would like you to kneel on the sofa, Debbie, and put your arms on the back of the sofa.....good girl, that's it.' Debs didn't hesitate and soon she was kneeling on the sofa, her back to the video camera, and with her arms resting in front of her, on the back of the sofa. Her wonderful, naked ass looked stunning, and her legs in the stockings and high heels made the picture so erotic. Mac zoomed in to capture the sight as Mary made further adjustments. She ran her hands over Debbie's back, down to the cheeks of her ass, while whispering to her niece.

'Will you move your knees wide apart, darling, there's a good girl, and will you arch your back as much as you can. That's it! Beautiful.' Debbie had moved her knees wide apart and had succumbed to Mary's pressure in the small of her back by really arching her back until the cheeks of her ass were really jutting into the air. This gave a magnificent view, not only of her sodden cunt but also of her young, inviting anal bud between the cheeks of her stunning ass.

'Just to make it a little more exciting for you, darling,' went on Mary, 'let's just do this,' and she took a blindfold from the table and slipped it over Debbie's eyes. 'There! Now, just relax and don't worry about a thing, Debbie. Just relax and enjoy the fun.' Was it fun? Debbie had already had one wonderful orgasm and, if she were honest, she found the whole experience totally exhilarating and erotic. Now she was fully under her aunt's control, not being able to see anything, and her arms and wrists restrained. But she could certainly feel and hear!

She felt the rustle of clothes which, in fact, was Mary divesting her own bra and panties, leaving her in just stockings and shoes, and then she felt Mary's hands start to caress her all over again. She felt the soft hands on her breasts, then sliding round onto her back and down to her bottom. She then felt Mary's tongue on her bottom, at the same time feeling Mary's hands on the cheeks of her ass, pulling them apart. The tongue briefly slid down to Debbie's gaping cunt, licking between the open lips and across her hard clit, making Debbie gasp an appreciative moan.

'Ohhhhhh...oh God!' But then Mary pulled the ass cheeks further open, really apart, and then Debbie felt the delicious tongue on her anus. She was already wet there and her auntie's tongue only added to the tantalising feeling. The tongue continued to play on the hard bud, pushing in and then back again, round and round, while Mary grasped the ass cheeks, keeping them as wide as possible.

There was a brief pause but then Mary was at Debbie's rear again, having picked up a tube of jelly. Debbie felt the cold gel being squeezed right onto her bud and then felt the soft fingers begin to smear it all round her delicate asshole.

'There's a good girl, Debbie,' enthused Mary. 'That feels nice, doesn't it,' but then Debs could feel the fingers begin to slide open the pink anus. First one finger slid in gently and moved tentatively inside Debbie's ass. Then a second finger slid in and played with the teenager while Mary reached down and planted soft kisses and little bites on the girl's bum.

'Does that feel good, Debs? Does your bottom feel nice?' Debs could only mumble and nod her enjoyment as Mary continued to invade the shapely ass. All the while, Mac was recording the events, zooming in close to catch the details of his wife and his niece, and then zooming out again to capture the whole scene.

After some minutes of this initial practice, Mary sometimes sliding three of her fingers into her niece, she ceased and picked up the huge black dildo. She didn't say anything, but just licked the toy and then placed the thick head against Debbie's anus. Mac took the camera from the tripod and carried it, still whirring away, to the side of the sofa so that he could film all the action still, but he was able to capture both Debbie's ass and her blindfolded face in the viewfinder.

Mary just rubbed the huge tool up and down between Debbie's ass cheeks, but now she whispered in her ear.

'Debbie, darling. It feels nice, doesn't it? Just relax, but will you turn your head to the right...there's a good girl.'

Debbie mumbled 'Ummm, ummm, yes!' and moved her neck so that her head was facing to the right (towards Mac and the video camera). Mary whispered again.

'I want you to talk to me, Debbie. Do you understand? I want you to say as I tell you, but in a loud voice, Debbie, so that Mac and I can both hear you. Do you understand that, darling?'

Debbie groaned again, but said Yes in a firm manner. Mac and Mary grinned at one another. Good

'Good

'Good girl, Debbie. Now, I want you to tell me what is happening to you...tell me what you can feel. Go on Debbie.'

'I can feel you playing with my bottom. I can feel the big rubber thing going up and down my bottom and you are rubbing my bottom so nicely.'

'Will you call it your ass, Debbie. It sounds much more sexy when you say 'ass.'

'Sorry....you are playing with my ....with my ass!'

'That's better, Debbie. I am playing with your ass. Now what am I doing, Debs?'

'Oh Aunt.....you're pulling at my ass and rubbing the dildo against my ass...right against my ass. It feels so good.'

'Does it feel wet and big, Debbie? Does it feel really big against your ass?'

'Ummm...oh yes, it feels huge and wet and.......ahhhh!!'

'What shall I do with it, Debbie? What would you like me to do with the big dildo?'

'Oh, God. I don't know....Would you......ummmm!' and it had started. Debbie felt the big, rubber toy push against her anus, sliding her pink bud apart and then.....ahhhhhhh.......it had penetrated her soft ass-hole and was inside her. Mary had her hand on one of Debbie's cheeks and was holding her ass open. She was now standing at Debbie's side and sliding the toy inside an inch or so and then pulling back a little.

'Is that good, Debbie? Tell me and uncle Mac how you feel.'

'Ummm....it feels so big inside me....it feels so good, though....oh yeeeees!'

'Shall I carry on, Debs? Shall I?'

'Oh, yes please....ummmm!'

'Ask me then, Debs. Ask me to carry on with the dildo. Keep looking this way, darling.'

'Oh, please.....please carry on pushing the dildo into my ass....oh please, it's.....it's so big and it's stretching me.......God.......ahhhhh!'

'Good girl, good girl Debs.' The camera was picking all this up in clear sound and picture and there would never be any chance now of Debbie turning down any request from her uncle and aunt! She was their sexual plaything and she had been hooked like a fish in the sea. Not that at this very moment did she want to complain.

She was restrained with twine, kneeling on the sofa, almost half naked and her uncle was filming as aunt Mary inched a huge dildo in and out of her ass. Mary began to push deeper, sliding back and then easing the black rod further and further inwards. Mac was filming everything as Mary tried to move the rubber cock sideways and round to open Debbie's ass-hole.

All the time, the teenager was sighing and groaning with pleasure as she felt the thick rod abusing and invading her ass. The movements went on for 5 or ten minutes, Mary gathering quite a speed and power as she moved Debbie's body forward slightly with each powerful thrust.

'Ahhh, ahhhh, ahhhh.......,' and then Mary eased off slightly but still held the toy inside the receptive ass. She knew that her niece had not reached orgasm and she had stopped deliberately.

'Is that good, Debbie, the big toy in your ass?'

'God.....yes, yes......it feels wonderful.'

'Would you like to cummm, Debbie. Would you like some more, so that you can cummm.......just like you want to?'

'Oh auntie......oh, yes please.....I feel so ready.....I just want....,' and sweat was on Debbie's face and in the small of her back and she was past all sensibility now. She just wanted that ultimate feeling that would bring her so much instant pleasure. Still with her blindfold on, Debbie could hear shuffling behind her and at the side.

Mac was putting the video back onto the tripod and positioning it so it was ready. He then checked the view and then moved behind his young niece. Mac undid his trouser zip and let the trousers fall to his ankles, and then took them off along with his pants. His cock was already rock hard from watching Debbie and Mary, and now he edged towards his niece at her rear.

Slowly, Mary eased the big dildo back and slipped it out of Debbie's ass, but she replaced it with one of her fingers and moved it around the rim of the pink bud to keep Debs on tenterhooks. With her other hand, Mary grabbed Mac's cock which was pointing upwards and fully rigid.

Mac edged forward as his wife guided his cock towards the waiting orifice and Mac's hands went onto the young hips before him. He watched and felt as his wife pushed his cock against the young anus and then Mary spoke again.

'Can you feel it, Debbie? Can you feel Mac's cock touching your delicious bottom while he holds your hips?' Mary eased the length of meat forward and Mac pushed a little at the same time, causing Debbie to squeal a little.

'Ummm, oh my God.....oh God,' and Mary and Mac smiled at each other again, and Mary still held her husband's cock as it was guided into the waiting velvet hole. She continued to tease the teenage girl.

'You can feel it, darling, can't you? What is happening to you, Debs......what is Mac doing to you.......keep turning this way, there's a good girl!' Debs head turned so she was still facing the camera and then she groaned once more.

'Ummmmm......God, he's fucking my ass with his cock. Mac is sticking his cock in my ass and fucking me. GGGoooood!' Now, Mac pushed a little more, his tool sliding in deeper, ably assisted by Mary who just held onto the penis and pushed it in as she held one of Debbie's cheeks apart.

Mac was gripping Deb's hips even more tightly now, pushing his cock in harder, trying to go deeper, and Mary concentrated on holding the young woman's ass apart and just caressing her husband's cock as it disappeared back and forth into her niece's bottom.

Now the motions went into full flow and Mac was really slamming into the stunning ass. His grip on Deb's hips was vice-like and he even put one of his feet onto the sofa so that he could get over Debbie and really fuck into her deeply. His cock was going down into her ass-hole and there were slurping and sucking sounds as he lunged into her.

As her husband was now in full flow, fucking his niece's ass, Mary took the opportunity to grab the moaning face and start to tongue kiss Debbie. The teenager was still tied, her hands on the back of the sofa, and Mary just held her face and lunged her tongue deeply into Debbie's mouth, and the two women soon were engaging in a long and violent French kiss. At the same time, Mary was mauling the naked tits that were hanging down, grabbing and pinching the young nipples, and all the time Mac was thrusting, in, out, in, out, harder, harder, harder!

Hopebeach
Hopebeach
573 Followers