Another Lonely Saturday Night

Story Info
He's missing his girl.
2.5k words
3.73
45.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I signed up to be a military man, I thought I would get a chance to fight the fight and talk the talk as I visited exotic lands and tasted the fruits of the world. Of course with every tastes, I’d have to follow up with dippin and diving my all American black dick into exotically laced pussies, mouths and asses.

But no, here I am in Korea, land of the morning calm. Living out of a one room, no kitchen hooch and not purposely being faithful to my girlfriend, Renee, who’s back in states. When we found out I was coming to Korea and she couldn’t come, she was devastated. Me, I was contemplating how many Korean women I was going to test out. The rumors were vast, about how Korean and Asian women loved military men, especially black men. Of course I fed that ‘I’m going to be faithful’ shit to my girl. And as expected, she reveled in my devoted commitment to our relationship. Also as expected, I had Renee dubbed to be completely faithful like an innocent flower.

Here I am, after three months of no pussy, head or ass, feigning for some action. I’ve tried to coax my way into some Korean girls panties and struck out every time. They’re all as corrupt as American women, they want either money or a relationship, or both. Well, I ain’t ever paid for pussy and I damn sure ain’t about to start.

I’ve been trying to call Renee all day, which equates to all night back in the states, due to the time difference, and no answer. Where the hell is she on a Friday night? I’m horny as hell and wanting some steamy phone sex with her and she’s probably out at some club, acting single and shit.

There’s a knock at my door and before I had a chance to put my dick away, it opens and Renee is standing there in a pair of knee high leather boots, open crotch pantyhose and nothing else. My dick jerks in my hand as my eyes scan her body from the boots, to her shaved cunt, up to her erect nipples and to her devilish smile.

“What, how, you?” is all that escapes my mouth as she struts in and places one finger over my mouth to hush me.

Her other hand grabs my hand that was holding my dick and pulls it to her mouth. She licks the palm of my hand and traces her tongue to the tips of my fingers into her mouth. I let a moan escape my mouth as my fingers felt the warmth and wetness of her mouth. She smiled again as she allowed my fingers to slip from her mouth. I immediately took one of her nipples between them and squeezed, now it was her who moaned in pleasure of remembrance. Pulling her close to me by her nipple, I cup her ass with my free hand and place my mouth around her nipple. Inhaling it into my mouth, I suck it and then pull it between my teeth. She moans again as I bite it and flick my tongue against her nipple rapidly. Her hand goes to the back of my head as both my hands squeeze her asscheeks.

I continue to play with Renee’s nipple as my left hand makes it’s way between her legs from the back. I find her lips easily due to the trail of juices leaking down her hosed thighs. Renee rests her head on my shoulder and deeply inhales as I insert a finger into her pussy. More juices flow from her and coats my hand as I open her more to add an additional finger into her womanhood. I feel her teeth on my shoulder as my other hand nestles into the crack of her ass. I continue to finger play her pussy while I switch me mouth from one nipple to the other. I can feel her thighs begin to tremble as my fingers pick up speed. I can’t help but smile as I feel her body approach orgasm.

Just as I think she’s going over the edge, Renee pulls my hand from between her thighs. She looks into my eyes and I see all the passion I’ve been missing out on for the last 3 months. She takes both of my hands and places them on her ass. Then she takes my dick between both of her hands and begins to massage it. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I put forth every effort not to cum instantly into her hands. It’s been too long since I’ve had my manhood in someone else’s hands. Feels better than remembered. I squeeze her ass and another smile shows on her face. I don’t want to cum yet, so I move my hands to hers. She immediately grabs them both and put them back on her ass. She takes my now throbbing dick between her hands and begins to stroke it slowly. With each stroke, I tense and squeeze her ass as I force back the sensation to cum. She smiles again and begins stroking my dick even faster. I can feel the surge beginning deep inside me. That moment of no return was upon me and I attempted to grab her hands before I came in them, just as I am moving her hands, sensation after sensation jolt through my body and my cum shoots out to cover her belly and belly button. My body continues to quiver with each spurt of jism. Her smile becomes exotically wicked as her hands smear my cum into her caramel flesh. She brings her hands to her mouth and seductively licks and sucks every drop of me from her hands and fingers with her eyes never leaving mines.

I can’t believe that after all this time, I cum in her hands versus her pussy, or better yet, her mouth. Renee sees the embarrassment on my face and brings her face very close to mines. She takes my hands into hers and kisses each of my eyelids. Her kisses move from my eyelids, to my nose, to my mouth. Our tongues begin their own dance of re-union.

My hands hold hers tight as another surge of passion spreads through my body like an uncontrollable forest fire in mid July. Our lips remain interlocked as my hands begin to explore her voluptuous body. I trace the underside of her breasts with my fingertips. From there, I glide them down her curvy hips and cup her ass.

Renee takes my softening dick and gently rolls it between her palms. The electricity of her touch powered by the passion in our kisses encourages my manhood to rise again. I release her tongue from my mouth and kiss down her neck. While kissing the base of her neck, I slowly turn her around. She reluctantly releases my now hard member from her hand.

She begins to stand as my kisses trail down her spine. As she stands my dick brushes against her deliciously plump ass. She feels the twitch in my dick that this contact creates and repeats this contact of my dick and the crack of her ass. I moan in pleasure as my dickhead disappears between her luscious cheeks.

Before I allow myself to submit to her ass melody, I grab her by the waist, lift her onto my lap letting my dick free from its escape deep in her cheeks and finally lifting her wet and starving pussy onto my erected monument of true pleasure.

“Goddamn,” is all Renee can muster as I penetrate her womanhood. My dick slides easily past her opening pussy lips and, as if a virgin again, into her tight canal. So moist, so ready, pushing my dick to the perfect fit, that void that only my manhood can fill.

“Yes, Papi, oh yes.”

“I know, Baby Gurl, Daddy’s home.”

Renee begins to arch her back as I thrust up to meet her rhythm. I rotate my hips with each meeting of our physical love. I reach my arms around and take her breasts into my hand. I caress each mound till I only hold her nipples at my fingertips.

“Mm, mm, mm,” her moaning picks up along with her riding rhythm.

“Oh, you like that,” I say as I keep one hand on one tit and use my other to smack that ass while I watch it bounce up and down on my lap. I’m letting her control the rhythm of her ride to ecstasy.

“Papi, yes, right, yes, right there.” She can’t stop the flooding of bliss that’s overtaking her body.

She can’t stop the flooding of bliss that’s overtaking her body. Her pussy begins to pulsate, damn near vibrate, around my dick. I stop spanking that ass, reach around to manipulate her clit while I still pinch her nipples. That was it, her body began to tremble, her hips lost their rhythm and her breathing became erratic. Her pussy gripped my dick like it was trying to get ice cream thru a straw.

“Yes, now, right, yes, ohh shit, yeah!” I heard between clenched teeth when her juices flushed and escaped her pussy drowning my dick and balls.

“That’s right, bitch, all yours, all about you,” I comforted her while slowing my upward thrust.

“Papi, wow,” she slurred between breaths.

All of our movement stopped as she leaned her body back against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her to hold her close while small tremors still rocked her body. Out breathing became one and I could feel the pulse of her heart on my dick that was still hard and lodged in her pussy.

Just as I thought there was no more, Renee stood very slowly, straightening her knees while bending over. I was soon face to face with her dripping pussy as her hands touched my knees. I have no choice but to move my face closer and closer, drawn by the intoxicating essence of her nectar. I was caught off guard when she backed up and my face was there, only a cunt’s hair apart from her gorgeous bald leaking pussy. The tip of my tongue didn’t shock her when I flicked it slowly across her lips. What a satisfying taste, like none other. Could really bottle it up and keep it for all occasions.

I reach my hands up to grasp her waist as she bent down further and put her hand under my balls. I stiffened my tongue and began to slowly tongue her. She slightly bent her knees and surprised me when I felt her mouth engulf my dick. First, deep to her throat, her tongue resting on the top with her lips gripping perfectly. Then, taking just the head and teasing it while licking like it’s a lollipop.

Renee’s new position made it easy for me to suck her swollen clit into my mouth. Holding it between my lips as I expertly tease it with my tongue. She begins to slightly move her hips without slowing her own interest in my dick in her mouth. My dick is moving in and out of her mouth as I enjoy the lip and tongue action that I’ve missed for far too long.

She begins to moan as her slurps become louder and her hips move wildly to thrust her pussy onto my tongue. She can barely contain the scream that is muffled by my dick touching her throat as she cums again on my tongue, lips and chin. I’m holding her waist to continue to lavish passionate kisses on her sensitive clit and pussy lips.

Renee bends her knees to pull her pussy out of my reach without losing any rhythm, nor contact with my dick. She leans over more to take several licks on my balls. She takes one into her mouth and gently sucks. She then slowly licks my entire shaft from base to the head and takes me whole into her mouth. Every inch of me is alive and every sensation is a pleasurable landmark. She bends her knees to suck my balls again, putting her ass right in my face. An opportunity I can’t pass as I reach and smack her ass.

“Ohh, yes, Papi,” she quickly says just before taking my balls into her mouth.

“That’s a good girl, suck ‘em right,” I reply before smacking her ass again. She returns her hungry mouth back to my dick and swallows it whole.

I smack her ass again, this time holding her cheeks, I spread them and quickly dart my tongue between them. She is surprised to feel my tongue skirt her asshole and pauses with my dick halfway out of her mouth.

“I didn’t say stop,” I reply with another, harder smack on her ass. She hungrily continues teasing the head of my dick with her lips and tongue as I again tongue her asshole. I can taste her pussy juice that must’ve flowed there while she was riding me. So intoxicating.

Renee slowly stands straight up while gently rocking her hips to enjoy my tongue and face in her ass. She pushes her hips back, which forces my face from its’ position. As I look up to see another wicked smile, she lowers herself towards my dick. I grab hold of her waist to guide my now very ready and willing dick into her pussy. She grabs my dick and as she lowers herself, she guides it right into her ass. I’m shocked at her audacity to initiate an ass fucking, especially with her on top. My shock is replaced by extreme pressure and pleasure as her asshole swallows my dick.

I can’t hold back that mounting surge of pleasure, lust, love and ecstasy that not only was building from her illicit mouth performance but also from watching my dick disappear in and out of her ass. As my dick disappeared into her ass again, the sensations overwhelmed me and I erupted into her bowels. My body spasmed as if being drained of all energy. I held her closer to me as I lay my head against her back. I closed my eyes as my dick continued to pump her full of my seed. I leaned my head back against the couch as I finally released her from my embrace. Renee remained perfectly still as I gained control of my breathing.

I slowly opened my eyes while still resting my head on the couch and noticed that we had left the door open. I started to say something to her but when I moved my head to where she was supposed to be on my lap, she was gone. I immediately looked down to see my hand still gripping my dick with my other hand covered with my own sperm. ‘What the fuck?’. . .

Another Lonely Saturday Night. . . . .