Another Man...or Woman

Story Info
It was another ride on the 'cheating' train for her, again.
1.6k words
3.88
22k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 02/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be late getting home tonight, I have to close," she lied to her husband over the phone, he, a thousand miles away, literally, on a business trip.

"Not the first time," he remarked, use to her closing schedule at the upscale Steak House where his wife tended bar.

"Still coming home tomorrow?" she asked him.

"No, I was going to tell you," he replied, "It'll be the day after...delays with the contract wording," he further explained.

"OK, I'm off that night and the group would like a party that night, if you'd be up for it," she said to him.

'The Group' were several couples with whom she and her husband swapped spouses and fucked. They were swingers; he's watched her fuck many other men, watched her suck-off many other guys. 'The Group' wanted a fuck-party the night he got home.

"I'll be up for it," he teasingly replied.

"Oh, yeah, I know you will," she repled with a smile on her lips. He would, he'd be up for it. He liked the fact that they were swingers. She did too, she liked fucking other guys, and gals, fucking while he watched, or fucked somebody else.

"Gotta go, got to get ready...see you in a couple of days," she said, ending the call.

Locking her door behind her, she was soon on the road for the twenty minute drive to her job. Oh, she was working tonight, but, the lie was that she wasn't closing. No, she had switched shifts with her other bartender, she had plans for her evening, after work.

Her plans called for her to find a bar, find a guy, or guys, and to fuck him (them) for a very long time. Yes, she and her husband were swingers, but, this, this was different. This was the sex that her husband didn't know about. This was the sex that she had on her own terms, whatever they might be at that moment. This was about the sex, and her sexual partners, being hers and, hers, alone.

She wondered why she was wired like that. She had never been able to be faithful; not to her first boyfriend, not to her first husband, or the many boyfriends before she met, and married, her now, husband. Her first boyfriend took her cherry when she was fifteen. She was fucking his best friend, behind his back, the following week.

Her first husband? She fucked his best man on the day before the wedding, and on many other days, after the wedding. They were caught and she was divorced.

Her current husband? She's the one who first brought up the idea of trying swinging. He didn't fight it, gave it a try (again, her idea of a MFM threesome), liked it, and neither of them looked back after that first time.

But, still, she cheated, she thought to herself as she drove to a bar across town that she knew of. It was slow at the Steak House and she was able to leave much earlier then she had thought.

Definitely the excitement of cheating had a lot to do with it. The adrenal rush she got when she was on one of her 'quests' to fuck someone. That feeling was almost as good as her orgasms.

'Almost' being the key word, here.

She settled in on a stool at the bar. Slow here, tonight, as well, she thought to herself as she studied her image in the bar-back mirror. She was still good looking; she knew that, and she used it to her advantage. Her breasts were still high and firm on her torso, a nice pair of 36-Ds that looked awesome on her smallish, petite frame. She was 5'5", no more than 115 lbs., and firm. She was thirty-five but looked twenty-five.

Yeah, she looked good, no two ways about it.

But, as good as she looked, she was still alone when she finished her drink, no one else having come in. Clearly, she thought to herself, as she stood to leave, this was a bad choice of a bar.

Not really wanting to do another bar, she decided to say, "fuck it", find a coffee shop, have some coffee and decide on what she'd do next.

She noticed him when she walked in, tried to hide that fact, as she took a booth, two away from his, sitting so that she was facing him as he was seated facing her.

She ordered her coffee, opened the newspaper she had bought to scan the "What's Happening" section of the Lifestyle portion of the paper. She sipped her coffee, her eyes glancing up every once in a while, catching him looking at her, getting caught, and quickly looking away. She showed no sign that she had caught him, but, inwardly, she was smiling to herself.

He's probably in his mid-twenties, she silently judged; not handsome, not not-handsome, sort of your average joe, she settled on.

He spoke to her first, some off-handed remark, harmless in and of itself, something designed to elicit a response. She did, the talk escalating to the point that she invited him to join her, in her booth, to continue the conversation, and have a cup of coffee with her.

It didn't take long...her coy looks and glances, her sometimes double-entendre answers or comments as they opened up a bit more in conversation. He made his move with an invite to, maybe, come and watch some T.V. for a while, you know, maybe just hang out.

The look of shock and surprise on his face when she agreed, saying that she'd follow him in her own car, was priceless.

She might fuck him, she hadn't decided that yet, but she was sure she was going to, at least, give him a blowjob. She liked giving blowjobs, liked sucking on cock. From the first time she sucked her first boyfriend's cock, she's never not sucked cock. She's not always fucked a guy but she always sucked cock.

His house-mate was still up, watching T.V. in the den. She and her new friend make quiet chat with him for a while but when her new friend suggested that they go to his room to watch a movie, she took his offered hand and followed him to his bedroom.

They played the game...they started a movie, settling on his bed to watch it like they had done this a thousand times before. It didn't take him long to try to kiss her, and she let him, slowly sucking on his tongue as it eventually slid into her opening mouth. When his hand found her gorgeous breasts, she let him do what he wanted in feeling her up, her own horniness beginning to manifest itself, now.

When her hand reached to his crotch and found his erection, she made up her mind that she would not fuck him, but she was definitely going to suck him. Oh, she would get fucked that night, she had already decided that, and she had already decided who would fuck her, but that would be for later. After she gave her new friend a world-class blowjob.

He reached for her crotch but she stopped him, saying that it 'was that time of the month', using the biggest lie ever. The crestfallen look on his face changed to one of delight when she reached into his pants and pulled his cock through the fly she had just unzipped.

He had an average-sized cock, one that she could easily deep-throat, and so, she did. Sucking on him with practiced expertise, taking him deep down her throat, letting her tongue play over his cock-head as she bobbed her head up and down his shaft.

It didn't take long for her to get him off. It rarely took a long time to get anyone she sucked off...unless, she wanted it to last.

Taking the last of his climax with the tip of her tongue, she looked up at him, her hand wrapped around his shrinking cock.

"Tell your roomie to get in here, it's only fair that I suck him too," she brazenly said.

And she did.

She got on her knees in front of the amazed roomie and unzipped him, stroked him twice, and sucked his cock, getting him off quickly, as well.

"See ya, boys," she said as she licked the cum from her reddish mouth, and with that, she quickly left, leaving them standing at the door, open-mouthed.

Driving back towards the interstate, she flipped up her cell phone, and called her neighbor, Vicki.

"You and Harry still up?" she said when Vicki answered.

"You know Harry, he's always up," Vicki teasingly said, referring to her husband's, Harry, ability to spring a hard-on with a warm breeze across his lap.

Harry and Vicki were neighbors, and the first couple that she and her husband swapped with after they started in the swinging lifestyle and decided to try something other than threesomes. Vicki had told her that they 'use to' swing but hadn't in a while when he told Vicki what she nad her husband had gotten into.

They were also the couple whom she continued to fuck without her husband, many times, when he was away on business.

"Can I come over and fuck him?" she asked Vicki, "and afterwards, I'll let you suck his cum from my pussy before I go down on you."

"I'll leave the front door unlocked, we'll be waiting for you in our bedroom...you know the way," Vicki said in response.

And with the fresh taste of cum on her lips, she hung up the call with Vicki, smiling to herself at the fucking she was about to do, on her terms, always on her terms...

To be continued..