Another Man's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,703 Followers

I looked at the waiter and said, "She is one beautiful woman, isn't she?"

He replied, "Yes, she is, sir."

"She belongs to me, don't you, sweetheart?" as I looked at her.

"Only you baby. I belong only to you," she smiled.

God, I hoped it was true but I knew she was putting on the show so my ex-sister-in-law would have something to say to Rachel. Karen never did come over to see us. Geez, I wonder why?

Carlie and I finished up our lunch and then headed out the door. We went to the electronic store and picked up the equipment we needed. As we were checking out she said the kiss in the restaurant was for real. She said she meant it even though she did do it to spite my ex-sister-in-law.

Wednesday morning came. Carlie and I were both on edge. Any sting operation puts the nerves on edge. Every detail had to be timed and done right. Not much room for error. Carlie met with Sally to make sure the divorce papers were in order. I went to the motel room and set up the video equipment. I parked the rented van just around the side of the building so it wouldn't be conspicuous that evening. I went with Carlie to see Big Louie. When he saw Carlie, he about shit himself. "Geez, man, who's the baby doll?" he asked.

I looked at him and introduced Carlie. I know she was nervous but Big Louie had a tendency to affect people that way, standing about 6'6" and weighing in at about 320 pounds, blacker than the ace of spades but he was a really smart guy. He had a master's degree in business. His net worth was in the millions. I know because I was his finance broker.

He could see she was nervous and told her, "Don't worry, little lady. No one's going to hurt you. Kevin's my friend and I respect the man. I'll see to it you're protected. No one is going to hurt you."

She felt a little better and thanked him for his kindness. Louie said he and his girls would show up around 5:15pm. He wanted to give Jim a few minutes to get organized.

Earlier in the day Carlie applied some of her computer expertise. She sent an e-mail to both Jim and Rachel saying the note was from the other. It read:

--------------------------

Sweetheart, I have a very special treat for you tonight. Please, when you arrive, don't ask any questions. I know you will be surprised. Just go along. Also, to make it extra special, let's not communicate the rest of this day. I want this to be a night that you will always remember.

Love you,

Me

--------------------------

At 4:45pm, Carlie and I got into our van and waited. At exactly 5:00pm Jim arrived and went into the room.

Chapter 3 is on it's way.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,703 Followers
12