Another Mom & Son & Camera Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay mom my turn, what costume are you going to wear?" I took the camera from her hands; she looked at my cock still in the shorts and looked sadly at me like I had taken away a favorite toy.

"Take off the white one first. Strip off the white one please" I clarified. I held my breath as she looked around the room, her eyes settling on her closet. Her face seemed to relax as she decided what she was going to wear. Her hands slipped the straps from her shoulders, I started taking photos.

"You look great mom, slide your arms down and out, peel off the fabric." And she did. Her beautiful, full breasts burst out of the costume as she pulled the fabric lower. There was some support in the costume, her breasts hardly sagged, brown nipples erect, nice areolas saying hello. Quickly she was naked. The swim suit settled on the carpet.

Her vagina looked wet and engorged and very bare. My brain slipped a gear and re-wound back to this morning in the bath tub. Was it possible mom had less pubic hair now than 5 hours ago? Did it really matter?

She stood with her head down a little, as if waiting for direction.

"Mom lie back on the bed, spread your legs, you look beautiful." She did as I ordered. I kept taking pictures, close ups of her fantastic nipples, breasts, pussy, thighs and body shots. I stood on the bed to take some shots from above, she looked unbelievably hot. I had removed my shorts before I got on the bed.

"Hmm sweetie, I like that penis." I pushed my luck, by speaking.

"I know mom, can you turn over please." She did not hesitate and rolled over, first she spread out her limbs making a great naked mom starfish that I photographed as fast as I could. Then she raised up her rear, under her knees, head on the bed looking sideways at the wall. Classic fuck me pose, still I knew I had to be very careful, for all I knew mom & dad took photos and had sex later. Maybe they used the pics for sex. Shit.

"Mom let me get a few shots," I reassured her as I snapped close ups of her pussy lips & tightly closed asshole. I stepped back to include the whole pose, god it was hot, mom on her knees posing naked on her bed, son taking pics. My cock was rock hard, pre-cum glinted in the light.

"Mom, I have never seen such a beautiful pose, you look absolutely fantastic, I am going to kiss you." Her head moved on the mattress she started to look back at me from staring at the wall.

"Oh sweetie, I am not sure that is a good idea, oh." She stopped talking as my lips puckered and kissed an ass cheek, making a loud 'kiss' sound. Obviously harmless, obviously adding a little humor to the moment. She stopped moving her head and laid it back down to stare at the wall.

Couple more 'kisses' later I had moved down her ass cheek(s) towards her sweet pussy lips, wet and engorged, they begged to be kissed. So I did and slipped my tongue between her labia.

"Oh, sweetie, that feels, mmmm." She murmured. Maybe she was concerned about me kissing her mouth. She was safe, at least for now. I put the camera down and kneeled behind her ass, slide my tongue between both labia, licking the juices closing in on her clitoris.

"Whumm," she said as my tongue raided her pussy, moving and flicking, sliding & penetrating, her juices flowing. My hands spread her ass cheeks further apart as I tried to put my tongue deeper into her vagina. Her first orgasm hit about 9 minutes after I started tonguing her pussy. Once the first orgasm passed she became an orgasm machine. Every couple of minutes her body would freeze, a tremble ran through it, some fluids leaked out and she would quietly squeal. The minute the tremble was over her body pushed back obviously wanting more. I started using my fingers sliding them in and out, adding more fingers the orgasms continued. So hot, my mom kneeling on her bed while her son turned her on and on & on.

Occasionally a finger would move up to her ass hole, sliding over it, juices wet on it. Her hole was always tightly closed, even when I probed with very wet fingers, no sign of entry. I left it alone, her volume of orgasms never slowed.

"Mom, I love you," I started as I stood behind her beautiful soaking wet pussy, her lips standing out begging for more. Gently I placed my penis at the entrance to her vagina, I saw her head move as she started to look back.

"Sweetie, what are you going to do?' By the time she said 'do' my cock was sliding inside her warm very wet vagina.

"Ohhh, honey, are you..ohhh," I did not know what the question was going to be, I continued to slide in. Her ass was still in the air in her fuck me pose so I did.

Sliding in & out, slowly at first enjoying the beautiful groans from mom as I pushed in and then moved out. Feeling her body tense as I withdrew to the head of my cock, she would start to move her body upwards to try and stop me exiting her pussy. I had no intention of pulling out. My pumping speeded up; I slide my thumb over her ass hole pushing in gently, or at least trying to.

We fucked fast & hard, mom moaned & squealed, she came a few times as I pumped deep & long. As I neared my orgasm, my panted breathing audible, she on a nearly constant orgasmic groan I was able to push my thumb at least the whole nail into her ass hole. God it was tight, she squealed again, louder, my cock exploded into her vagina pumping cum like I was saving a life, deep into her, pulses running through me and out my cock. She came again, a new harsher more physical orgasm, her whole body shook, fluid jetted out of her pussy as guttural moans exploded from her wide open mouth. Her body seemed to loose it's pose. She crumbled down onto the mattress, my cock slipped out with a pop, slick with our juices. I got off the bed and stood looking at her, kinda curled up, still staring at the wall, this time her whole body was resting on its side.

End of Part 2.

12