Another Morning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabitha was sitting at a table in the common area of Jenkins's Hall. Her laptop was out and open. To any passerby she looked as if she were absorbed in whatever her laptop was showing her. I knew differently. In reality, she was strategically situated so she had the perfect view of her romantic interest. Her moon eyes were viewing him at half-mast and she let out a faint sigh every so often.

I walked straight to the table and sat myself down. Tabitha's head snapped up as if she were a thief caught stealing. "Damn it, Alex. Did you have to sneak up to the table like that?"

"I didn't sneak up to the table. With my tall frame and the way I walk? I couldn't sneak up on deaf person. You were too absorbed in the subject you're studying." I plopped my book bag in the empty seat next to me. I had eighteen minutes to have a chat with Tabitha before going to my last class of the day. Skipping the class briefly crossed my mind. It was a Psychology class I was not interested in. I was only taking it because my major required some type of a minor.

"Forget about my subject. Tell me about what happened to you this morning."

My eyes rolled at Tabitha's not so subtle change of topic. The story was short. My embarrassment and panic made the situation seem like it took a week to play out. After I finished the tale of my morning drama, her eyes were wide and her mouth was open.

"I don't know if I should be mortified for you or happy," she slowly breathed out.

It was a tough call; I had to hand it to her. "Why don't you be happy for me? Let's not dwell on such unpleasant things."

"Okay," she drew the word out as if considering her next words carefully. "You'll be reminded about the situation every time you walk into the coffee shop. Do you want me to get the drinks for a few months, until everyone forgets the incident?"

Her offer was tempting, but I had to decline. You should always face your problems. "That's fine. I'll do it. If I cared what others thought of me, I would be anorexic and in credit card debt due to an undeniable need to constantly shop for the 'latest fashion.'"

Tabitha sighed dramatically, placing clasped hands next to her right cheek, shooting a fake adoring look my way. "You're my hero." She said in a sing-song voice.

"I know. I'm the perfect hero because I'm just so damn cool."

Her eyes darted from me to something just behind me. They turned flat and Tabitha lost her playful nature. "Who's that?"

I turned to see what was happening. The sight that greeted me was something that angered me on my friend's behalf. Her loverboy was cheating on her with another woman. Granted, he had absolutely no idea that she was head over heals for him, but my friend was affronted which meant I was too. I could easily see why Tabitha was so enamored of the young stud; it was the reason why I did not say a negative word against her silent affections.

He was my height, kind of thin with a scholarly look about him. His dark brown hair was slightly long to where it curled around the lobs of his ears, shaggy in a way that a brush could not tame. The defining feature that had captured Tabitha and made her his willing, yet unknowing, prisoner was his sea green eyes. I smiled ruefully at the thought. Men should not have such nice eyes; they were a detriment to the sanity of women.

The woman in his company tried to suction cup herself to his right side. Her finely manicured hand played with his unkempt hair while her other hand was under the table doing god-knows-what. She was a sassy looking redhead with curls cascading down her back. Her figure was slim and her boobs were huge. The blouse she wore just barely covered the nipples of her breasts and she made sure to try and direct loverboy's attention from his book to the obscene sight.

I snapped my head back to my friend. "Quick, Tabitha! Find some black pepper. I want to see if those boobs fall out when she sneezes."

She burst out laughing albeit reluctantly. "Alex you sounded like such a guy!"

"Not a guy, just someone in desperate need of entertainment. It would be interesting to see how she would deal with the hypothetical situation of her boobs popping out." I turned to view loverboy with the tart.

She whispered something in his ear and he grimaced. I squinted at them. For a guy with a hot red head, he was not acting too interested. She was definitely doing something with the hand under the table which had loverboy squirming to get away from her. His scowl was more pronounced. I looked at Tabitha to get her reaction, if she was reading the same thing I was. Unfortunately she was obsessed with the sight of another woman touching her living sexual fantasy.

"He's not capitulating to the red head. I think he needs saving." I could see her focusing more on the situation rather than the scene. Understanding dawned when she noticed loverboy's aggravated body language.

"You're right. He's really not wanting her hands on him."

"So go in and be his hero. Why not swoop in and extract him from her while keeping his manly ego from fracturing?"

Tabitha looked scandalized at my suggestion. "I can't do that!" We glared at each other for an undefined amount of time until I noticed the amount of students surging through the common area.

I checked the clock on my cell phone. "Damn it all! Late again!" I grabbed my bag, with a brief glimpse at loverboy's table. The red head was sitting alone looking a little pissed. "You missed your golden opportunity, dear. He saved himself."

Tabitha rolled her eyes and shoved me towards the stairs. "Go before you make a habit out of being late."

--~~--

Thank you for your comments from the first chapter. I hope that chapter two gave you a few laughs. There are two "bad guys" added into the story so it's starting to pick up speed. With luck, Chapter three will be out shortly. Comments and voting are always welcome.

12