Another Naked Foot Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, if you'd like to reward us for retrieving your chair," said Josh.

"Yes? Do you have something else in mind that you'd like me to do?" She looked down at the bulge in his bathing suit.

"I'm big into giving foot massages. I'd love to massage your feet."

"Really? You would? Coincidentally, I'm big on receiving foot massages," she said with a laugh. "I haven't had a good foot massage in years, since my husband died."

"And," said David staring at her breasts.

"Yes? And what would you like as your reward?" In the same way she stared at Josh's bulge, she stared at the bulge that David's cock made in his bathing suit.

"I'd love to massage your breasts," said David.

"My breasts? These old, saggy things?" She looked down at her breasts, while cupping them in her hands, as if serving them up to him. "Really? You would?" She looked at Josh with a sudden look of interest. "Truth be told, I'd love for you to massage my breasts. It's been a long time, since anyone has fondled my tits."

"I would," said David. "I'd love to fondle your tits."

"I wouldn't think that anyone would still be interested in touching my breasts. It's been so long, since anyone touched, felt, and caressed my breasts, but as a repayment to you for helping to retrieve my chair, you may massage my breasts, while your friend massages my feet."

"Thank you," said David.

"You must forgive my manners," she said. "Before you massage my feet," she said looking to Josh, "and you massage my breasts," she said looking to David, "I'm Irene," she said shaking the men's hands.

"Josh," said Josh, standing by her feet and leaning down to shake her hand.

"David," said David, standing by her breasts and giving her his hand to shake. "Nice to meet you, Irene."

"Well, now that we know one another, shall we begin with you boys massaging my feet and my breasts?"

"Yes," said Josh.

"Yes," said David.

With Josh on his knees massaging her feet and David leaning over her to massage her breasts, while occasionally teasing out her nipples with his fingers and lips, both men played the part of cabana boys.

"I hope you don't mind," she said to David, while reaching up to feel his erection through his bathing suit. "It's been a long time, since I felt a cock, ten years, actually. I was only 53-years-old, when my third husband died."

Josh was shocked that the woman was only 63-years-old. With her skin tanned, wrinkled, and weathered from the hot sun, she looked much older. Easily, he would have thought that she was ten years older. Whether it was the foot massage or the breast massage or a combination of both, but as soon as David concentrated more on her nipples, the woman was obviously becoming sexually aroused. After brushing off all the sand, that's when, Josh performed his magic on her feet. Something he only dared to do on his mother, being that this woman was so free and easy, and was once a nudist, he leaned down and took her naked toes in his mouth. Swirling his tongue around each toe, before sucking them, while still continuing to massage her feet, he flicked his tongue in between each toe. With his foot massage sexually arousing her and his tongue tickling her, he was rewarded with her cooing and giggling, as if she was a school girl.

"Oh, that feels so good," she cooed to Josh. "You give a masterful foot massage."

"Thank you, Irene. You have wonderful feet, two of the best feet I've seen," said Josh taking the liberty to rub his bathing suit clad cock over her feet in between licks and kisses.

"Coincidentally, my husband, God rest Saul's soul," she said finally remembering his name, "was a Podiatrist. He showed me how to care for my feet. Most people do nothing to their feet but clip their toenails, but Saul was big on footbaths and foot massages."

"I love your feet, Irene," said Josh massaging them, kissing them, and licking them.

"Show me what I'm feeling," she said to David. "I want to see your cock. Take off your bathing suit," she said to David. "You, too," she said to Josh. "Take off your bathing suit, Josh, and rub your cock all over my feet."

"Are you sure?" David looked all around.

"What if someone comes?" Josh looked from the woman to David and down the beach.

"No one can see us way out here. I'm the last house before the lighthouse. It's privately exclusive, very private. With the no trespassing sign posted, no one ever walks all the way down here, but I'm glad that you two ignored the sign."

"Okay, here goes," said David stripping off his bathing suit to reveal his erection.

Irene grabbed his cock, as soon as she saw it.

"Oh, my, you have a beautiful penis," she said reaching up to slowly stroke him, while toying with the head of his cock.

"Okay, here goes," said Josh stripping off his bathing suit to reveal his erection.

"Fuck my feet with your cock, Josh. I know you want to do that. Let my toes feel your cock," she said giggling.

Appropriately naked for Nude Day, both men had erections but for different reasons, David was aroused by her breasts and Josh was aroused by her feet.

"A long time since I've seen, never mind felt a hard cock, I want you to rub your big, hard cock, over my naked breasts," said Irene, "while your friend rubs his big, hard cock all over my feet, while massaging them."

"Really? Oh, my God, Irene, I'd love to rub my cock all over your big breasts," said David.

"And, except for rubbing my pajama clad cock against mother's delicate feet, while they were positioned in my lap, I've never rubbed my cock against the foot of any woman before. Even though I've fantasized about removing my cock from my pajamas and rubbing my against my mother's feet, I was always fearful that she'd think me an incestuous pervert. Now that I'm with you, I'd love to rub my cock all over your perfect feet, Irene," said Josh.

Irene lifted her head to look down at Josh rubbing his cock all over her feet. Then, she looked up to stare at David's big, hard cock. Then, when David leaned over her to rub his cock all over her naked breasts and exposed, erect nipples, she cupped his balls in her hand, while watching him. When he stood again, she grabbed him, took hold of him, and slowly and seductively stroked him, while looking up at him with her big, blue eyes. Using his cock as her personal dildo, she pulled him forward again by his engorged prick to rub his prick all over her tits, before rubbing his cock all over her shoulders, neck, and face. Then, teasing David with her lips, she ran his cock across her lips, while Josh massaged her feet and fucked her toes.

Kissing and kissing David's cock, as if she was kissing him, the special lip action that she paid David's prick was, obviously driving him mad with lustful desire for her. Then, flicking out her tongue, she licked the head and the sides of his engorged prick, while continuing to kiss and kiss his hardened cock. Finally, gently and gradually, she accepted him in her mouth to blow him. Ever so gently sucking him, as if his cock was a valuable artifact, she increased the tension of her lips with the tension and the speed of her hand. A cock sucking expert, she sucked on David's cock, as if his engorged prick was her last sexual meal.

David increased his breast massage of her big, albeit sagging breasts. Going from one to the other, before using both hands to finger, pull, turn, and twist her nipples, he was in tit heaven. Wishing he could lean down to suck her tits, he didn't want to get in the way of her blowjob. Instead, relegated to continue to only feel her big breasts, while fingering her nipples, his breast massage of her was still plenty enough to get him, as well as her, really aroused. Obviously, already excited from seeing, touching, feeling, and fondling her breasts, while fingering her nipples, it didn't take long for David to shoot his load of warm, oozy cum in her grandmotherly like mouth. A willing participant, an aggressive cougar, sucking him dry and licking him clean, she swallowed all that he had to give, except for what leaked out from the sides of her lips.

Josh, on the other hand, after massaging her feet and licking her toes, already had an enormous erection. Never has he been as excited giving a foot massage. Even though he was well aware that his preference for women's feet was a sexual fetish, he never put cock and foot together, until now. Truly, even though this woman was obviously older than his mother and not as attractive, what was sexually important and erotically arousing were her feet. Even though his mother had wonderful feet, Irene's feet were better. Just as David was most interested in her breasts and now her cock sucking skills, Josh was most interested in her feet.

Still staring at her feet, while massaging them, he leaned closer to allow his cock to stay in constant contact with her toes, heel, soul, and sides of her feet. Overwhelmed in his sexual desire of her feet, never has he been so sexually excited, even when massaging his mother's feet. Rubbing his cock all over her feet, literally fucking her feet in between her toes with the head of his cock, giving Irene's feet a cock massage was the most outrageous sex he's ever had with any woman's body part. He watched her suck David's cock, while David was all over her big tits. Without her even so much as touching his exposed prick, just as David shot his load in her mouth, Josh shot his load all over her size 7 feet. Now that he rubbed his naked cock all over Irene's feet, now that he shot his warm, oozy load of cum all over her naked feet, he couldn't wait to try this on his mother's feet.

Just as David's cum dripped from her lips and ran down her chin to collect in a small pool on her chest, Josh watched his cum splash her toes and run down her feet to stain her chaise lounge chair. Tempted to lick his own cum from his toes, wanting to suck his cum, along with her toes, he didn't dare for fear that David would think him even more perverted than he was.

As if a new door was opened to his foot fetish, what his mother did for him in allowing him to massage her feet, Irene did for him in allowing him to cum all over her feet. He couldn't wait to cum on the feet of more women. He couldn't wait to cum all over his mother's feet tonight. Now, working as a shoe salesman in the shoe store will be even more exciting. Becoming friends, David and Josh were regular visitors of the private beach and of Irene's.

Later that night, Josh gave his mother the best foot massage she ever had. Waiting until she was totally relaxed, he leaned down to take her toes in his mouth. As soon as he started sucking his mother's toes, while massaging her feet, with her nightgown raising in conjunction with her feet moving, she spread her legs wider than necessary. Encouraged by the close up view of his mother's exposed, naked pussy, Josh pulled his cock out from his pajamas.

As if in a sexual trance, he couldn't believe he was rubbing his naked cock all over his mother's precious feet. With his mother's toes feeling and teasing his naked cock, she knew exactly what he was doing. Then, in a sexual frenzy, when his mother reached down for his hands and placed them in between her legs with his fingers in contact with her pussy, he exploded cum all over his mother's feet. Now naked foot massages are part of Josh and his mother's nightly routine.

THE END

This is an Nude Day contest story. Please vote, comment, and add me and my story to your list of favored authors and favored story. Thank you for reading, voting, and/or commenting on my story.

12