Another Neat Little Fantasy

Story Info
Modern voyeurism.
1k words
3.39
24.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, I'm not going to do that," she said. But I could see her soul and I knew she would. I know this because this woman, this beautiful erotic woman who said "I do" 10 years ago was so turned on by the thought that there was no way knowing that I wanted it also that she wouldn't do it. It's a game though. She loves me begging, loves making me wait, loves me pleading with a hard on asking "please baby,"

"But these are strangers, they might be just kids or some kind of pervert." she said with a glare in her eyes that just made me want her more.

"Hun, just start off with your breasts. If it doesn't feel right we can stop. You don't even have to show your face." Yea, i was having to beg. But who wouldn't?

"What if they don't like them? I mean Jesus, we have watched ladies on here before that are gorgeous and people put them down. I just don't know. Our sex life is fine without this. Why do you want me to do it?" That is what she said. Weak, feeble attempt in playing a game of which I know I have already won. Well maybe not won, maybe her teasing me like this is her way of winning.

"Our sex life is great hun. If you don't want to do this it is ok. I don't want to pressure you into anything," I said trying to look as pitiful as I could but she saw right through me.

"Really now. Come over here and look at the screen," she said with a grin rubbing her tits. "Look and tell me if you really think I should."

"Yes," I said with a crackling voice. At that moment I realized that this was no longer my game. It was hers, she had me and she had won.

"Hmmmmm then pick a room then Nathan. Wait, never mind, let go to "TITS TITS AND MORE TITS!!!!". Yea, she had won. I don't have that big of an ego to tell you this woman, this woman who sitting in this chair in front of the keyboard rubbing my cock through my jeans with a grin from ear to ear, has beaten me at my own game. But I am loving it.

"You have to stand beside me for a minute though. Help me build up my courage to do this," she said. At this point I couldn't form 2 words. I just kind of stood there shaking from the excitement. But somehow I was able to mutter the word "Ok."

"Hey room, my hubby is going to make me go on cam." When she said that she was flooded with messages asking "Can I have invite?" or "May I view please"

Looking up at me with the most erotic grin imaginable she unzipped my pants. Before I realized what was going on I was in her mouth. Then I noticed she had typed something in the room. "Ok people, I am going to get on cam and I am going to get naked. But before that I am going to make my husband cum in my mouth. I am going to go fast and hard, it won't take long for him to shoot his load down my throat. He talked me into this so he has to be on cam also :)" Yea, she had even put that little smiley face on there.

And she wasn't lying either. She was going too fast. Moaning with her cock in my mouth, saliva dripping off my balls, her hands around my waist pulling me into her mouth. Taking me out of her mouth, stroking me so fast you could barley see her hand sliding up and down my shaft, she said "Cum for me now Nathan," Quickly putting me back in her mouth, deep throating me, moaning as my cock shot cum down her throat.

I was out of it. So caught up in the moment that she had to actually get out of the chair and move me behind the camera so I could watch her. By this time she had clicked the "hands free voice option" in the room so she didn't have to type.

Placing the microphone on top of the monitor I heard her say,"Ok people, no directing, no requests. I will do my thing. This is for my husband not for you. Just be happy this is his fantasy and enjoy the show."

My cock never even got soft. I was aroused instantly as I watched her slip her top off as she stared at me. I've never seen her in this red bra before, but she never looked this sensual in it before. She just sat there, staring at me, rubbing her tits through that bra.

"Baby, go get me a toy," she said. Even though I think I ran to the bedroom to get it and ran back she still was able to slip off her jogging pants and was rubbing her pussy through her black pantys. If she knew she would be doing this she would have put red ones on to match her bra that she had already taken off and tossed in the floor in my absence. "Give it to me and let me watch you stroke your cock."

I did what was requested of me. This part is kind of blurry, was really caught up in watching her rubbing her clit with the vibrator. I remember her telling me to "Stoke it faster baby, faster, faster. Baby I'm going to cum. Baby faster." Her moaning, her facial expressions was driving me crazy. "Baby soon. Cum with me. Baby faster. Oh my God Nathan. Nathan. Nathan. Now baby, cum now." Right before I came she shoved the vibrator inside her and yelled "I'm cumming" making me shoot cum all over the back of the monitor.

Well that was my story. Hope you people enjoyed it. If you people ever go to any of those adult chat rooms and anyone is showing please be tasteful in what you say and don't be mean to the people that are showing. Them showing is more for them than it is for you. Don't direct unless they ask to be told what to do. It is their fantasy that they want to share, not yours. Thanks for reading my story :)