Another Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda sat, still impaled on Cody's dick, in his lap for a little while longer, holding him closely before pulling back and looking into his eyes. "That was amazing," she said. Cody smiled and started making out with her, lifting her off his dick as he grabbed some toilet paper. He stopped kissing her and handed her the toilet paper, which she covered her pussy with before they both put their pants back on.

Once they were fully dressed they exited the bathroom stall to a cheering crowd just outside the bathroom. They held hands as they walked through the crowd, finished off the water bottle that was in Cody's pants and went back to the dance floor to enjoy the music and the crowd.

After another hour and a half together, Joey found them dancing in the crowd and came up to them.

"Hey..." he said to Cody, very slurred. "Thanks for watching out for my girl," he managed to stammer.

"No problem!" Cody replied, looking over at Amanda who was beaming a devious smile towards him.

"Did you hear some people we're doing it in the bathroom?" Joey asked naively.

"I did," he replied, trying to keep a poker face.

"I guess some people just can't wait until they get home."

"Not everyone is going home with someone."

"Are you going home with anyone?"

"No, I'm here by myself. My friends all suck." It was partially true. Cody had come to the club by himself that night. In the past four months he had gone clubbing every weekend. Only twice did he have any friends come with him. He usually made new friends at the club which he often never saw again, but most of his existing friends didn't want to go out anywhere near as frequently as he did.

"You're a good guy" Joey stammered, obviously still pretty out of it. "I'm gonna find you someone to go home with."

Cody laughed a little bit. "That's OK, I'm happy going home by myself." This would have been true even if he hadn't just fucked Amanda in the bathroom. He didn't go to the club to get laid. He went to fall in love with the music and dance until he couldn't move anymore. Anything else was just extra.

The club was starting to thin out by now. It was now very easy to move on the once packed dance floor and the energy levels of the people who remained were obviously dropping.

"I think I'm about ready to leave," Cody told Amanda.

"We should probably go too," Amanda added and turned to grab Joey. She said something to him that Cody couldn't hear over the still very loud music and they all started heading toward the door.

Once outside in the parking lot the three of them exchanged goodbyes.

"It was really nice meeting you," Amanda said to Cody.

"Yeah man, nobody's ever given me free drugs before," Joey mentioned again. "You're pretty cool."

"Nah, I'm not that cool," Cody said. "But I had a great time tonight," he added as he shot a grin towards Amanda, who smiled and coyly looked away.

"We should do it again sometime," Amanda prodded.

"Yeah man, what's your number?" Joey asked.

Cody and Joey exchanged numbers and all three hugged and said goodbye one more time. Joey and Amanda walked off as Cody hopped in his car. "That was an awesome night," he said to himself as he put the key in the ignition. "I wonder if I'll ever see them again." He considered this question as he replayed the night over again in his head, from meeting Amanda on the dance floor to fucking her in the bathroom stall while Joey stammered around the club lost in his own world. No wonder she cheated on him, Cody thought, he barely paid any attention to her all night and was instead lost in his own head. Cody thought about that the entire drive home, glad to have had such an awesome night. He couldn't wait to do it again next weekend!

12