Another Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack comes close to orgasm and stops moving his cock in and out of me. Brandon takes the opportunity to begin fucking my pussy again, reveling in the new tension created by Jack's huge cock just a few tissue layers away from his.

Brandon fucks the hell out of me; Jack continues to be sweet, holding me, keeping his hard cock motionless in my ass. He whispers how good I feel and how hot I am as he fondles my breasts and pinches my nipples. "This feels so good baby" he whimpers. "Does it feel good? Yea baby do you like it?" All I can do is nod, my voice lost some where in the midst of everything.

Brandon just keeps pounding away at me and I think I'm about to pass out from the pain and the pleasure. I begin to orgasm, my pussy clamping hard on Brandon's cock, forcing him to cease his movements. Jack cries out in pleasure as my anus strangles his dick. I screech loudly, shaking and moaning, throwing my head back onto his shoulder. Jack kisses me hard, his tongue violently searching my mouth. I moan softly into his kiss as I have the last spasms of my orgasm and my body goes limp. The next moments are still blurs of orgasm-induced bliss.

Brandon finally cums, crying out loudly. He pulls out of me, kissing me hard on the mouth. He stands there looking at us; I'm still on Jack's lap still impaled on his stiff cock. Brandon smiles shyly pulling off the condom, and sits back in the chair still breathing heavily.

Jack pulls me off him, quickly wraps a sheet around me, and begins to push me toward the door. "'Night man…" he said sheepishly to Brandon as he wrapped his arms around me.

"See you in the morning!" Brandon smiled. I smiled at him and wave goodbye as Jack guided me out the door and across the hall to my room.

"You have to stop doing this..." he mumbled as he lowered me down onto my bed with him.

"Doing what?" I giggle as I begin kissing his neck and throat softly, wrapping my legs around his hips, pulling him close to me. "I'm just trying to have a little fun..." I push him off me and climb on top of him as he lay on his back. We kiss deeply, so passionately I shiver. I need to feel him in me. Just him. "You know you had fun, baby," I said, slowly lowering myself onto him. He smiled closing his eyes, groaning softly. "Come on baby," I say softly rocking slowly up and down on him, grinding my pubic bone into his, my hands on his torso, "Admit it." I whimpered as I felt him quickly swelling even larger within me.

He gasped softly, leaning up taking one of my nipples into his mouth, sucking it roughly, flicking his tongue back and forth as he sucked. "Ahh..." I moaned softly as his hands left my hips and crushed my breasts together massaging them roughly, kissing and teasing my nipples.

"I don't like to share you..." he murmured as he tongued my left nipple. "I know you liked it though," he said as he thrust his cock up into me hard, making me cry out has its head jammed into my cervix. He looked at me, smiling, and pulled me down to him kissing me. He held me tightly against him, crushing my breasts against his chest and thrust hard into me, very quickly, making soundless cries leave my mouth. "Did he make you cum, Lo?" he asked, kissing me hard. "No," I whimpered as I kissed him back, meeting his passion as he pounded himself up into me.

I wrestled out of his grasp and sat up. He grabbed my hips as I began to ride him slowly. "You didn't like me sucking his cock, did you?" I said, leaning back, arching my back so my breasts would be easier for him to touch.

"No," he said rubbing my clit with the thumb of his right hand and grasping my waist with his left. I moaned as he pressed and massaged my button softly. I began to shiver, feeling an orgasm rushing forward. Jack started pumping his hips up into me, feeling me beginning to cum. "Cum for me, Lo," he said, slamming my hips down onto him "cum hard - tell me how good it feels!"

I was whimpering and moaning, leaning back, my hands on his thighs as he pounded up into me. I burst into orgasm letting out a loud gasping scream. I collapsed on to his chest and spasmed as orgasm after orgasm racked through my body. Jack groaned as my body squeezed his cock, milking it. I shuddered, gasping for breath, my head in the crook of his neck; he stroked my hair and back, holding me close, kissing my neck. I whimpered softly as he gently touched the skin on my back and he began to move in and out of my pussy again. "Please..." I begged as he pushed into me.

"Shhhhh," he said, holding my body down onto him, "let me feel you a little more..." He quickened his rhythm, fucking me harder. My thighs were clenched around his waist. He picked me up and laid me on my back and continued to thrust into me, kissing me hard, bruising my lips. I moaned and whimpered, worn out from cumming but feeling my body again responding to his. Jack put my legs on his shoulders and began pounding into me. I watched him as he thrust into my body roughly, but lovingly. He kissed me hard, moaning in my mouth, "Oh god Lola," he moaned as he started to cum. I cried out in pain and pleasure, feeling him bursting into my raw pussy.

He rested on me, breathing heavily. My legs slid off his shoulders and he rolled over onto his back. I curled up next to him, my body sore from cumming. I was so exhausted I barely made it into his arms before my eyes were forced to close. Jack held me close to him, both of us sweaty and exhausted. "I love you, Lo," he said softly, "but you can't keep doing this, OK?"

"I love you too" I whispered smiling, "but I can't promise anything."

"Good enough for me," Jack laughed, pulling me closer to him.

12