Another Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~And so the Night Begins~

The closer Lyric got to his house, the more nervous and excited she became. By the time she paid Amar, gathered her bags, and started walking towards his door she was trembling. As she fumbled through her purse for the keys, she noticed the envelope taped to the door with her name on it.

She entered the house and took one last look into the dusk before closing the door behind her. She set down her bags and opened the envelope Davinci had left there for her to find.

My Sweet Lyric,

You have no idea how much it pleases me that you have come. Tonight, you shall give yourself to me completely. You will refer to me as 'Master' until I instruct you otherwise. Your safe word is 'Mercy'. If you cry out for mercy tonight, I will release you. You will be free to go back to your old life, and will wake up tomorrow morning with no memory of me. If you are who I think you are, the word will not pass by your lips, and soon we shall be eternally linked. For now, prepare yourself. When you are ready, you know where to find me.

Eternally yours,

Davinci

Below, in the basement, Davinci was already awake. He had been for about an hour, anxiously pacing as he awaited her arrival. He had already showered and dressed for the occasion, in a black silk vest, black pants and a floor length black cloak. He also wore a silver pendant, identical to the one he had given her. While she showered upstairs, he took the other bags down into his lair and made sure that everything for the ritual was perfectly prepared. Candles were lit everywhere. He had set up a table with the various instruments he would use and he was very pleased with the tools she had provided. The difficult part, he thought, would be bringing himself to use them; to torture her. He was drawn out of his reverie as she appeared in the doorway, and descended the stairs.

Lyric was a vision ... even more beautiful, he thought, than she had been the night before. Her robe concealed nothing, and the body beneath it was magnificent. The silver pendant sparkled in the candlelight as she knelt down before him.

"Master ... I am ready" she whispered, her eyes downcast. Gently, he reached down and lifted her chin, gazing into her eyes. Sensing her nervousness, he bent down and gave her a passionate and reassuring kiss, wordlessly telling her that he loved her. He walked across the room to where the supply table was. She followed him with her eyes and as she happened to gaze upward she saw the suspension hooks on the ceiling. Shuddering, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, awaiting her Master's first command.

"Come here," Davinci commanded, "let me examine your preparations more closely".

Already on her knees, Lyric felt it unnatural to stand. Instead, she dropped to all fours and crawled felinely towards him. He smiled, amazed at her instinct and tantalized by the sway of her breasts and the subtle bounce of her derriere as she crept towards him. Her thoughts revealed the residual fear that she was battling, but there was no outward evidence of this, which also pleased him. Nonetheless, he took a few final steps to reassure her before the intensity was increased.

"Stand up, remove your robe and let me see you" he said softly. He walked completely around her, looking at her from all angles. He caressed her face and kissed her gently on the forehead, and again on the lips. She was soothed by this, and warmed by the current of electricity that always seemed to pass between them when he touched her. He caressed her exposed breasts, cupping one in each hand, then he slid his hands down her torso and around back to fondle her equally exposed ass. He reached down to pet her between the legs, and smiled as he discovered the thong was crotchless and her lips were spread and already becoming moist.

"Nice touch," he said, gazing up into her eyes.

His fingers explored her labia before settling into a slow circle around her clit. At the same time, he bent down and took one nipple between his lips, sucking firmly on it while he pinched the other between his fingers. She began to moan softly and press wantonly against him. Suddenly he stopped and stood upright as his gaze intensified and his features hardened. She recognized the change in his eyes and knew even before she saw the nails and fangs that he had transformed into his full vampiric state and that her tests were about to begin in earnest.

"Are you ready?" He asked coolly.

"Yes Master" Lyric whispered.

"Say it with confidence or don't say it at all!" he commanded, "Are you ready?"

"Yes Master!" she said firmly.

"Good," Davinci replied. "I am pleased with your preparation this far," he said, glancing at the supplies on the table, "You have chosen well; even the things that will bring you pain. Your unselfishness is a good first step, but it is only the beginning. The ritual begins with sacrifice. Are you ready to sacrifice your body to me: Your pain for my pleasure?"

"Yes Master"

"The clamps" he ordered, "Get them and put them on".

She shuddered at the thought of the cool metal as her engorged nipples and clit pulsated from the attention he'd lavished on them moments before but she did not hesitate. She walked to the table and retrieved the clamps. She winced and gasped as she attached the first clamp to her right nipple. She opened her eyes, forcing her vision to focus on the other nipple and she groaned as the second clamp bit into her flesh. She took deep breaths, trying to overcome the throbbing in her breasts focusing instead on the chain that connected them and the third clamp which dangled between her legs. She propped her high-heeled foot up on the table to access the area easily. Ignoring every natural instinct in her body, she grasped the third clamp and gingerly attached it to her already swollen nub of flesh. She winced, tears leaking from her eyes as she fought the urge to scream, but was satisfied that the deed was finished.

With her foot still propped on the table, Lyric rested her head on her knee in an effort to keep from swooning with the throbbing pain. She did not hear his footsteps; he seemed to glide to her side. He traced his finger along the dangling chain that connected the three points of her pain.

"Can you take more?" he asked.

"Yes Master"

"Are you still willing to sacrifice?" he whispered, pulling on the chain slightly.

"Your pain for my pleasure?" he growled, with a vicious tug on the chain.

"Yes Master" she sobbed.

"Very well," he stated, releasing the chain. "All living creatures endure pain. It is a part of life. The thing about life is, for the most part, it is finite... Not so for my kind. Life is full of pain and we live for centuries. Are you ready to subject yourself to centuries of pain?"

"Yes Master" she whispered.

"One hundred years, one hundred strokes" he said, dragging the small flogger across her back. After a quick swat to her ass, he placed it in her right hand. "One hundred strokes distributed to your three points of pain... one hundred strokes with each instrument" he said, giving her ass another hard stroke, this time with the small paddle.

Her thoughts raced... One hundred strokes each? Three hundred swats at her already clamped and throbbing nipples and clit? This was insane! Could she take it?

"Mercy?" he asked in a neutral tone.

"No Master" she said, grasping at the flogger with determination. Knowing that Davinci could sense her thoughts, she knew that there could be no cheating. She would have to punish herself as much and as hard as she could, so she might as well develop a strategy.

She was already a bit wobbly on her feet from the pain, so she decided to lie down on the floor. She slid her heels back until they touched her ass cheeks and parted her knees, spreading herself as far open as she could.

Lyric toyed with the numbers in her head, figuring that it would be easiest if she had a pattern and a rhythm. Fifty to her clit, and fifty to her tits, she decided. Left tit, clit, right tit, clit .... Twenty-five times and it would be over.

The first cycle sent jolts of pain through her body and she paused a moment, unsure if she could go on. Davinci sensed her determination. In her mind she kept repeating his phrase "your pain for my pleasure". She decided that pausing only gave her body more time to register the pain, so she began the second cycle quickly and ferociously and barely paused to breathe before the third. She increased in speed and intensity, not allowing herself to think of anything except the pattern and the count.... Tit, clit, tit, clit, 10 .... Tit, clit, tit, clit, 11 ... on and on she went. At 15 her arm refused to continue so she switched hands and completed the job...tit, clit, tit, clit until she reached 25... Twenty-five cycles, one hundred strokes with the flogger.

Before he had a chance to taunt her she had grabbed the paddle and devised her plan for it. Her clit had endured twice the amount of torture with the flogger so she opted not to use the same pattern with the paddle. Instead she used groups of ten, making a cycle of thirty. She slapped her clit ten times, and focused on the sound of the metal paddle against the metal clamp. Then she moved up to her tormented nipples, alternating between right and left until each had reached ten strokes for each. She took a quick breath and then started the second cycle, then without pausing she switched hands and continued with the third. She was up to ninety now and split the remaining strokes between her two nipples until she had reached the required hundred strokes.

"Well done" he stated, flicking her clit with the riding crop. "Now stand up and follow me." He led her to the area beneath the suspension hooks. The chains and spreader bars were attached and she found herself hanging in mid air, her arms and legs spread. He left her hanging there for a while.

"I know that was difficult for you" he said, "but that sacrifice was only the beginning. The next phase of the ritual is a test of endurance. How much can you endure?"

He sensed that she was valiantly fighting a wave of panic, and he whispered "Mercy?" tugging at the chain that connected her three clamps. She closed her eyes, bit her bottom lip and shook her head no. He rewarded her by sliding the tip of the crop between her legs, briefly teasing her exposed pussy, taking advantage of her crotchless choice. The pleasure was fleeting however, and unfortunately it was followed by stinging pain. With the crop he focused on her legs. He left red stripes on her inner and outer thighs, calves, and her ass.

Forty strokes later he exchanged the crop for the large flogger. With this, Lyric experienced an entirely different sort of pain. The crop had caused a focused sting, but the floggers many strands set her body on fire everywhere it touched, and he didn't miss any spots. Repeatedly he swung the flogger focusing more on her upper body, her shoulders, arms, back, and abdomen. Not even her already tortured tits were safe, and she cried out in pain when he struck the already clamped flesh there. The last five of the forty strokes were dedicated to her poor, exposed pussy. Despite the pain, when he reached between her legs to caress the tortured flesh he found it wet, and she had not even thought about uttering her safeword.

Finally, he picked up the bull whip. This portion was especially hard for him, because the tool reminded him of another, darker time. This was the most intense experience yet for Lyric and tears began to flow down her face. In her mind, a small voice whispered "Mercy" but she ignored it. Twenty times, the leather bit into the flesh of her back, wrapping itself around her body like a snake. The serpentine monster slithered through the air, striking her repeatedly as her helpless, suspended body rocked back and forth with each blow... but she never uttered a word.

After the 100 strikes were completed Davinci paused for a moment, gazing at her limp body. Her eyes met his: she was weary but not broken. She still had the will to endure despite the fact that her entire body was throbbing with pain. Tears slipped from her eyes, and yet she whispered, "I love you Master". He caressed her cheek and noticed that her bottom lip was red. She had broken the skin, biting back her sobs, fighting the urge to cry out for mercy. He kissed her gently and was aroused physically by the taste of her blood and emotionally by her total submission. Despite the pain, she found pleasure in this surrender and she wanted nothing more than to see it through to the end.

They both realized that the tender moment had to end. Davinci lowered her from her suspended position and removed the spreader bars. Unsteady on her feet, Lyric stumbled into his arms as her eyes fixated on the two remaining instruments on the table, the rattan cane and the cold unforgiving aluminum that was Excalibur which glowed menacingly in the candlelight. She shuddered and then said something completely unexpected.

"I want you to gag me"

"What?" Davinci asked in shock, "If I gag you, you can't cry for mercy."

"Exactly," she whispered. "Master ... I know we've saved the worst for last. It's going to hurt, I'm going to scream, and you're going to want to stop. Gag me. Please?"

"Very well" he said, his gaze hardening again. He walked across the room to the corner where he kept his personal playthings and returned with a ball gag. He led her over to the table and removed the paddle and the cane.

"Bend over the table" he commanded coldly. The table's edge came to about her waist and she obediently bent over it, wincing as her clamped nipples pressed against the hard wood. The pendant that dangled from the necklace she was wearing now sat on the table right in front of her face. She stared at it, this symbol of their commitment to each other, and she willed herself to survive this final phase of her torture. Meanwhile Davinci tied her arms and legs to the table rendering her completely immobile and exposed for the torment she was about to receive.

As he slipped back into the character of cruel master, and allowed himself to be aroused by the sight of her exposed helplessness, a selfish idea occurred to him. He stared lustfully at her ass and spread pussy, her legs tied to the table with those sexy heels... and the blood rushed to his cock.(Part of him was doing this to give her aching body a rest from its punishment, but he wouldn't admit it.) She wanted to be gagged, and he was going to gag her. Before she could register what was going on he had shoved his manhood into her mouth and was grinding furiously against her face. He grabbed handfuls of her hair and fucked her face without abandon as she struggled to accommodate him without choking. Despite her helplessness and humiliating position she sucked him like a pro and swirled her tongue around his cock. When she began to work her tongue around the very tip of his head, he didn't bother holding back, and after a few minutes of face fucking, he exploded in her mouth. Immediately he removed his still stiff cock and forced the ball into her mouth and strapped the gag in place. Now she would have the taste of his cum in her mouth for the remainder of her torture. (Deep down he knew that this would actually be a comfort to her, but he wouldn't admit that either).

The first blow from Excalibur came suddenly and forcefully with a wicked whoosh as the air swept through the holes in the metal. Lyric screamed against the gag as the cold aluminum connected with her hot flesh and somehow managed to strike the clamp on her clit with a sinister click. The instrument seemed to create a momentary suction before letting go of her skin, and left behind bright red circles. He paused briefly and gazed at her reddened flesh and then continued with 9 more merciless blows to her ass.

Next he grasped the cane, and used it to create a distraction from the pain in her ass ... albeit a very painful distraction that left 5 fresh welts on each of her calves. After 10 cane strikes her leaned over the table and whispered in her ear, "Mercy?" She shook her head no, and immediately was dealt 10 more blows from Excalibur followed by a series of cane swats to her shoulders and arms.

"Mercy?" he asked again. When she refused to nod, Excalibur swished wickedly through the air again, ten more times. This time the subsequent cane strikes were applied to her thighs. She shook her head no once more and the next 10 paddle strikes pounded against her ass. Next, he unhooked her corset, exposing flesh for the 10 cane strikes that left crossing stripes across her back.

One final time he asked, "Mercy?" Tears flowing freely, she still shook her head no. Davinci dealt 10 more cane blows, these last ones to the tender crease where her thighs and her buttocks met. She whimpered over the gag bracing herself for the final strokes from the metallic monster. SWISH ... THWACK! These last ones were especially vicious, but she bit into the gag and endured them, knowing that the end was near. SWISH ... THWACK! She could still register the taste of his cum on her tongue. SWISH ... THWACK! She heard his voice ... "Your pain for my pleasure". SWISH ... THWACK! SWISH ... THWACK! She thought of their experience the night before. SWISH ... THWACK! SWISH ... THWACK! She remembered the electricity between them. SWISH ... THWACK! She recalled the surprisingly pleasant feeling when he drank her blood. SWISH ... THWACK! Somehow she seemed to separate from her the pain in her body, entering a new space of submission and feeling a sense of peace. SWISH ... THWACK! Her body went limp, but she was happy, knowing that it was over and she had survived.

There was one thing she hadn't thought about though. Davinci knew that there was a final thing to endure. He untied her and turned her around so that she sat on the edge of the table. He pulled away her corset and kissed her forehead gently before reaching to release the clamp from her right nipple. As she was reeling from the pain of the blood rushing there, he released the left one as well. She yelped into the gag as he reached down and removed the last clamp from her clit and the pain was intense. She hadn't realized that taking them off would hurt just as badly as putting them on. Swooning from the pain, she fell back onto the table.

He removed her gag, and the sound of Lyric's panting filled the room. He told her how proud he was, and that she didn't have to call him Master anymore. He leaned forward and began to gently lick her nipple, taking the other one between his fingers and massaging gently. With his free hand he caressed her clit. Gentle though he was, her body continued to ache and she whimpered softly. This didn't deter him from persisting in his soothing massage until her whimpers of pain turned into soft moans of pleasure. Only then did he stop. He removed her shoes and the rest of her clothing before producing an antique looking metal jar. Inside was a balm which he began to rub into her skin. The balm seemed to cool her heated flesh, soothing her. Soon, her breathing deepened and she drifted into a sleep. He carried her upstairs and gently placed her into the bed on her side. He stood for a while, admiring her as she rested, this amazing creature who had just endured so much for him.

"She is amazing isn't she?" Victoria asked, emerging from the shadow of the hallway followed by her partner Amar. The young lady from the adult store wasn't nearly as young as she appeared; she was in fact 50 years older than Davinci, a vampire like him. Amar was older than all of them, born in the early 1700's he was around 300 years old. His name was fitting, as Amar was Swahili for 'long life'. What Lyric would realize when she awoke from her slumber was that meeting them earlier that evening was no coincidence. Davinci smiled at the sight of his mentors: the beings responsible for giving him the knowledge his careless creator never had.