Another Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's beautiful" he said in his deep, regal voice, "And she loves you very much. You are fortunate."

Both Victoria and Amar were wearing silver pendants ... the symbol of their own union. They looked at the sleeping Lyric and remembered their ritual so many years before. Gazing into each other's eyes they knew that it was worth it, that they had found eternal love and that Davinci was now discovering the same. Amar and Davinci went downstairs to prepare for the next phase of the ritual while Victoria tended to Lyric.

While Victoria was running her a bath, Lyric awoke. There was a moment of shock when she saw the supposed saleswoman. She didn't bother asking, because looking at Victoria it was apparent that she was another vampire.

"Why are you here?" Lyric asked a bit timidly.

"We are here to help. Myself and Amar; the one who drove your cab. We've known Davinci for a very very long time. More than 200 years ago we experienced what you are experiencing tonight... When he realized that he had found his one, it was only natural that he turn to us for guidance" Victoria said with a smile. "I ran you a bath. Why don't you soak for a few minutes, and we can continue our talk".

"When I was in the shop, I thought you were some kind of mind reader. I guess this would explain why you were able to be so helpful!" Lyric exclaimed, making her way to the bathroom and slipping into the tub "and why there was something so familiar about the cab driver's eyes."

"Ah yes, those eyes ... I remember the first time I looked into those eyes. I haven't left his side since" Victoria sighed.

"How did you meet him?"

"That, my dear, is a long story ... and after tonight, you will have an eternity to hear it. Just know that he saved me from something I couldn't have endured, and once I looked into his eyes, I knew there was no turning back."

Lyric smiled as she stepped out of the bath and wrapped herself in a towel. "That's how I feel about Davinci. I know I've only known him for a little while, but after last night, I can't imagine life without him. I can't imagine waking up tomorrow morning with no memory of him ... I just want to be with him."

"I think you've more than proven that my dear. Now let's get you dressed. You still have a ways to go."

While Lyric oiled herself up Victoria brought her clothes. Before she put them on, Lyric looked in the mirror, examining the marks of what she had endured earlier. She was proud of them, proud she had been able to endure it ... and soon she and Davinci would be bound for eternity. She got dressed, and again admired the creature of the night effect the black, silky ensemble gave her. She put on a bit of makeup to finish the look, and then Victoria led her downstairs where Amar and Davinci were waiting.

It was very much like a wedding. Amar presided over the ritual, Davinci waited expectantly as Victoria lead Lyric down the stairs. Once again he was amazed at her beauty, even with her welts and bruises, she was stunning... all the more beautiful in fact, because she had endured all of this for him.

"We are gathered this night" Amar spoke, "To witness the eternal joining of these two spirits. Davinci and Lyric."

"Lyric, you stand before a creature of the night. To be joined to him, you must accept him in all of his darkness. As a symbol of this, drink thee now from the chalice of his blood." Amar instructed. Lyric obediently drank from the cup of warm, red fluid.

"Now," Amar stated, "extend your right hands, that we may witness the mingling of your blood." As Lyric and Davinci extended their hands, Victoria produced a blade, and with it she pierced the skin of their extended palms.

"Join hands, that your blood and your spirits may be joined" Amar directed them.

Looking into her loving eyes, Davinci grasped her palm. Pulling her closer, he kissed the back of her hand, and she did the same to his.

"Have you any vows for one another? Share them now as your blood mingles."

Tears forming, Lyric spoke first. "I, Lyric, vow to make you realize that while you may be a creature of the night, you are no monster. I vow to love you and cherish you, and stay by your side for eternity."

At this, Davinci smiled and shed a single tear before he spoke. "I, Davinci, vow to stand beside you forever, not as your Master, but as your teacher, your protector, your lover. I promise to cherish you for the rest of time."

"Remember always these pendants you wear, remember the love shared this night, and the pain and sacrifices endured. Treasure this jewelry as the symbol of your union. Your blood and your spirits now joined, you may kiss your bride."

Davinci cupped her face and pulled Lyric into a long, passionate kiss. Amar and Victoria smiled and slipped away as they kissed, leaving them to consummate their union. Never breaking their kiss, the two were consumed with passion. He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around him as he carried her upstairs, clothes flying here and there along the way, making a trail to the bedroom. By the time they toppled into the bed there was no more clothing to be seen.

The vampire ravenously consumed his bride, kissing her everywhere. He nipped her with his fangs and she shuddered with the familiar pleasure of him gently sucking her blood. She whimpered softly as he pinned her down biting and suckling at one nipple then the other. He kissed a trail down her torso before sinking his fangs into the mound of her pussy and drinking from there for a while. She writhed against him in pleasure, as he sank his fingers into her snatch, curling them to find her G spot as he drank. When he made his way to her engorged clit, she moaned wantonly. He pierced the skin there, and lapped at the combined nectar of her arousal and her blood. Lost in passion she clenched her thighs around his head and cried out ....

"MMMMM yes Master, Yes Davinci .... YES YES YES!!"

He pulled away just as she was on the brink of explosion. She whined in disappointment and he laughed in amusement for a moment before he kissed her lips. He laid back on the bed and spoke softly.

"Lyric you've made me very happy tonight. You've given me your sacrifice, your endurance, your love... there is only one thing left for you to give me before I give you life eternal."

Lost in the fog of passion she was confused for a moment. Then he began to stroke his huge, hard cock, while staring hungrily at her pussy and she got the point. She leaned over and kissed him, pressing her breasts into his chest as she straddled him. He sat up and held her tightly as she lowered herself onto him. She rested there for a moment, relishing in her relinquished virginity before she began to pump her hips slowly... making love to him. Her love made up for lack of experience, and she got the hang of it quickly. Their lovemaking increased in passion and pace until she was bucking wildly against him.

As they both approached climax, he flipped her over onto her back and began to fuck her with abandon. Just before he came, he sank his teeth into her throat and began to drink deeply. This, and the feeling of his seed filling her sent Lyric over the edge and she too exploded with waves of orgasmic pleasure. The waves wouldn't stop, and she shuddered as everything in the room except his dick inside her and his mouth at her throat began to fade away. She clung to him, as everything became cold and the room turned black as her heart stopped beating.

.

.

.

.

.

Moments later her eyes opened, and there he was staring back at her. Realizing that he was still hard and still inside her she smiled, and was instantly aware of her new fangs. She felt different, stronger. He rolled over so that she was on top of him. She pumped slowly up and down, looking around, taking in the room with her new vampiric eyes, looking at him. All of her senses were heightened. She could feel every pulsing vein of his manhood buried inside her. She was consumed by a new, animalistic passion and she fucked him hard and fast until she came again, collapsing in his arms.

They shared one final kiss as the soft light from the window indicated that dawn was approaching. They made their way to the basement to rest, both realizing that this was a night that they would both remember forever.