Another Night with my Sir

Story Info
Master and His pet enjoy a nice evening.
1.6k words
3.81
11.3k
3
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm standing at the sink cleaning up after dinner. You've gone off to check your email and take care of some of business. I'm bent over putting the dishes in the dishwasher. You startle me coming back into the kitchen by saying,

"Mmm now there's a nice sight, love look at your nice ass baby."

You come up behind me while I'm still bent over grabbing my hips and pulling me back against you. Your hands reach for my breasts rubbing your palms against my now hardening nipples. You wrap your arms around me and pull me up against you. I whimper as I feel your hard cock pressing against my ass. You kiss my neck and nibble on my ear as you whisper to me.

"Mmm My slut I could fuck you right here but I have plans for you tonight."

"Yes, Sir, whatever you desire, Master. I'm here for your pleasure."

"Good, just what I want to hear from My obedient pet. Now go to the bedroom, strip and lie down on the bed face down and spread your legs. I'll be there in a minute."

"Yes, Sir."

I leave the kitchen and head for the master suite.

I get undressed quickly not wanting to make you wait. My cunt is already wet thinking about what plans you have for me tonight, wondering what you have in mind. I'm excited but nervous at the same time, but I know that you would never hurt me. I lie down on the bed as you've instructed and wait for you.

You enter the room walking towards the bed. You're smiling at me I know that you are pleased that I'm ready for you.

"That's a good girl, all ready for me huh? Is My sweet pet all excited? Mmm I can see that you are, you're so wet for me."

You stand at the foot of the bed staring at my ass and wet cunt.

"Such a little slut you are," as you giggle.

You come up to the top of the bed and put wrist cuffs on me and attach them to the straps that are already connected to the posts on the bed. My arms are out to the side of me and slightly pulled up towards my head.

"How does that feel My pet, is it too uncomfortable?

"No Sir, its fine, your girl is ok like this."

"Good, don't want my sexy girl uncomfy."

You walk down to bottom the bed and put ankle cuffs on me. I hear you get something out of your closet and come back. I feel you attach my ankles to something not sure what it is at first, but when I test it by trying to put my legs together I realize that you've gotten the spreader bar. My heart pounds wondering what you're up to tonight, but your girl trusts you. I hear you attach the spreader bar to the posts on the bed. My cunt is getting so wet I can feel it dripping now.

You come to the side of the bed with a small pillow and tell me to lift up. I do and you slide it under me so it raises my ass up in the air. I can feel the cool air on my cunt and ass now I know that with the spreader bar I'm totally exposed you now.

You stand back to enjoy the view, the curves of my ass and my soaked pussy.

"Damn baby, you're so beautiful like that. You should see how nice your ass looks not to mention that sweet wet cunt."

"Thank you, Sir."

You come back to the side of the bed, your fingers and hands slowly and lightly touching me all over. I start to whimper and softly moan. You stroke your fingers up and down the backs of the thighs lightly, teasing me by coming close to my needy cunt but not touching it. You're making me even wetter now, needing and wanting you to touch me. I moan more in need as your fingers slide up the inside of my thigh and between my wet swollen lips, whimpering as your finger strokes my hard clit.

"You like this baby? I know that you do, your cunt is sopping wet now."

"Mmmm, yes Sir. Please more. Please."

"Hum My slut wants more does she? Well then I've got just the thing for that slutty cunt."

You reach for something again, you must have everything laid out on the bed, you did have this all planned out. I feel something pressing against my wet lips and sliding into my pussy. It slides all the way into me so I know that it's not a vibrator or dildo, but whatever it is it feels good in my hungry cunt.

"How's that, feel better slut? Oh wait a minute I forgot something."

I whimper as I feel the thing inside me start to vibrate, ohhhh it's a remote control egg. Mmmm feels so good inside me. You turn it up more my whimpers become soft moans. I can feel waves of pleasure going thru my body from deep within. You increase the speed again, my moans and pants more frequent and louder; my hips moving against the pillow practically humping it my need increasing more and more. You increase the speed till it's all the way up, vibrating inside me making me crazy with lust needing to be fucked very badly.

"Please Sir. Please... Please fuck me... Fuck my cunt."

"Hum well My pet needs that slutty cunt fucked huh? Well, whore you don't have any choice in the matter, I could fuck that sweet cunt but I'm going to fuck your nice tight ass."

I whimper and moan back at you, the egg still on high speed deep inside. I feel the bed move and I can tell that you're between my legs now. You smack my ass once hard making me jump and moan loud.

"I'm gonna fuck your sweet ass now, slut."

I feel the head of your hard cock pushing in between my swollen wet cunt lips sliding it back and forth getting my juices all over it and bumping it against my hard clit. I moan each time your cock hits my clit. I feel you finger on my ass rubbing some lube on it and pressing your finger into it. I moan again as you add another finger and begin to fuck my ass slowly. You pull your fingers out and put the head of your cock against my ass and slowly push in. You begin to fuck my ass very slowly at first, I push back into you trying to get more of your cock in my ass my need is still so great. My moans and pants are getting quite loud now as you fuck my ass.

"Oh My slut likes it in the ass doesn't she? Look at you baby fucking my cock with your ass."

"Oh yesss Sir. Fuck me please...........fuck my ass... oh yeah.... fuck my ass."

The egg still vibrates inside me bringing closer to the edge of cumming. Your cock filling my ass up as you fuck me deeper and deeper. I don't know how much longer I can hold out with the egg vibrating, your cock fucking my ass and your balls hitting my clit.

My breath coming in pants and moans my need to cum so great. You keep burying your cock in my ass over and over. I can hear you grunting behind me, you're not being gentle.

"Please Sir. May I cum for you? I need to cum soo bad."

"Yes My slut cum, cum for me."

My orgasm explodes my cunt clamps down on the egg the vibrations keep me cumming. My hips buck as I cum keeping your cock deep in my ass, which clenches around your cock.

"Oh god baby your ass is so tight on my cock now. I'm gonna cum... I'm cumming baby. Oh....Oh....oooohhhh. You fuck my ass even deeper as you cum; I feel your cock twitch in my ass.

You collapse on top of me, our bodies both spent. I feel your cock sliding out of me and your cum leaking out of my ass. We both catch our breath and relax for a minute.

You whisper to me, "Baby? You ok?"

"Yesss, Sir your girl is just fine. In fact I really enjoyed that."

"Mmmm good to hear, didn't want to hurt My sexy girl too much."

"No you didn't Sir, I'm good. But Sir, can you turn off the egg please?"

"Ohhhh yes yes. I'm sorry My pet. Now where is the remote?"

You find the remote and switch it off. And while you're up you release my wrists and ankles from the cuffs tossing them all on the floor along with the spreader bar which makes a thud.

"I'll clean that up tomorrow, don't have the energy to do it now. But you might want to take the egg out, My sweet pet."

I put my fingers into my sloppy cunt pulling the wet egg out. I lick and suck it all clean tasting my sweet juices.

"Next."

"Next?"

"Yes Sir. Your cock."

"Oh My pet I already took care of that for ya, you don't have to worry about that.

Now come here My sweet girl."

We lay down you take me in your arms and kiss me gently. You tell me that I'm such a good girl and you are so proud of me.

"Thank you, Sir. But you make it easy to be a good pet for you. Such a patient, kind and gentle Master you've been to me. Well, most of the time."

You kiss me again, we snuggle into each other more both sighing contently. It doesn't take long till we both drift off to sleep.