Another Nude Beach

Story Info
Wife gets braver on nude beach.
1.1k words
3.91
90.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This might seem a little tame to some – but it is true story

Late last summer my wife and I were away for the weekend, on the way home we decided we would stop in for a swim at a beach. Having not packed swimmers I found us a clothing optional beach and, initially enthusiastic, my wife endorsed the decision.

It's not the first time we've been to a nude beach but generally our naked swims are confined to skinny dipping on a deserted beach, just the two of us.

This beach was a bit different, from down the beach we could see that it was pretty well populated, umbrellas, beach tents and quite a few people.

Maybe it's the stereo type but most people seemed to be late middle aged men, some couples but not many younger people – nude at least. There were quite a few people walking up and down the beach though mostly clothed.

The sight of all these people brought out the prude in my wife, 'sorry but I'm not taking off my panties' she whispered to me.

'Ok' I said, 'I am, I'm keen for a swim' and waded into the surf.

She waded in after me in just a pair of black panties.

Now I do like the surf and I got a bit distracted by the cool water so it wasn't for a few minutes that I noticed the black panties now wrapped around her wrist.

'I decided to take them off' she said looking proud of herself; 'it does feel so nice in here'. 'That's good' I grinned, looking forward to the looks she would get from others as she walked out of the surf and back up the beach.

One thing I had noticed on this beach was that most women on the beach were lying well away from the shore while only the men seemed to be flaunting it by parading naked along the beach.

So a woman coming naked from the surf would attract a little attention – particularly from the bloke who had obviously deliberately sat down on the sand only 5 or 6 metres away from where we had put our gear.

After a short while she had had enough of the water and headed off to our towel, feeling a little shy again she quickly wrapped the towel around her waist and sat on the sand to wait for me.

I was loving the water and the waves, I caught a few waves for a body surf – a wonderful feeling naked – and swum around for another 20 minutes or so.

As I walked out of the surf I saw my wife gesturing between her legs and as I arrived looking a little red faced saying 'can you see my bits?'

'Yes of course' I laughed, 'looks good!'

'Oh' she said looking again a little embarrassed.

Maybe also a little turned on ....

It seems as she sat there watching towel around her waist several people walked by, one she obviously noticed, a slim man who as he walked in front of her glanced over to her, looking directly between her legs and did a double take as he realised he could see everything.

She gave a little shiver of excitement as she told me and I could see that she was torn between embarrassment and feeling turned on by the fact that he had so obviously looked up between her parted legs and enjoyed what he had seen.

'Hmmm' I said, 'I think you quite enjoyed him seeing you didn't you?'

'Maybeee' she admitted.

'And do you think that maybe you might like to come back to a beach like this again and maybe let a few other people see you?'

'Mmm yes I think I might' she replied.

By this time we were walking back to the car and unfortunately having to leave, but as the weather was getting cool so were most of the other people.

Little did I know just how keen she was.

A few weeks later my wife and her friend were on their own weekend away and, you guessed it, passing the same beach.

The friend always a keen nude sunbaker jumped at the suggestion to visit the beach.

That few weeks to dwell on the experience of being admired completely naked had obviously had an effect because – so I am now told – this time there was no hesitation in shedding the clothes.

Of course much to my disappointment I wasn't there, but it seems this time there were far fewer people at the beach, no other women in sight but a number of men.

Both ladies wasted no time getting their clothes off and lying back on their towels for a sunbake.

Without the slightest bit of bias it would be fair to say my wife is the pick of this pair and laying down with sunglasses on she tells me she noticed a few looks from the men passing by.

Shedding those inhibitions, but probably not the butterflies in the stomach, she even took a couple of walks down the beach to the water to cool off.

I can only imagine if the cool water made her gorgeous nipples stand up or goose bumps appear over her lovely round bottom – or maybe all those things just came from feeling aroused and exposed.

She even tells me she timed getting out of the water until she saw someone walking past along the beach.

My wife tells me she noticed a fairly well built bloke'

'He looked a bit like a police man' she told me – though how you tell that in the nude I don't know...

As they went to leave the beach, my wife decided she couldn't give up on that nude feeling just yet and slipped only a t-shirt on leaving a rather nice bottom on display for the well-built man – who just happened to be walking behind them.

He soon caught up and started a conversation, asking whether they had been hassled by anyone at the beach.

No they hadn't she told him and they had a short conversation as they walked down to the end of the official nude area.

'It's always disappointing to have to put clothes back on isn't it', he said, watching her as she finally pulled on panties and shorts, before wrapping a towel around himself.

'And was he well-built all over I asked' when she later with very obvious excitement told me about her visit to the beach.

'Um, he seemed to be' she said.

'And what would you have done if he had suggested walking back to the car park via the sand dunes?'

'I think I might have gone with him' she said squirming slightly with excitement.

'Really I said, so you might have let him fuck you in the dunes?' I asked starting to share the excitement.

'Are you sure it didn't actually happen?' I asked

'Oh I just need you to fuck me' she said, pulling me on to our bed.