Another of His Adventures

Story Info
He plans a night of public and private pleasure.
2.7k words
4.17
36.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a long day... all I could think about was coming home to a hot bath, a book and a quiet evening at home snuggled on the couch. I pull into the drive and see his car is gone. That's weird. He didn't say anything about not being here when I got home. Instead of the usual lights at the front door lighting my way, everything is dark except for the walk way, which is lit by small luminary candles. Did we lose power I wonder? I peek through the front door to see everything is dark except for more a tiny lamp flanking the desk. I guess not. Something just doesn't seem right. I pull out my key and unlock the door. I put my pocket book down on the desk as usual and see a single red rose lying on a hand written note. What is he up to now? I pick up the rose in one had and the note in the other. The note seems to be printed directions. It reads as follows:

"Go directly to the bedroom. I have laid out items for you in order. Dress quickly. Follow the directions I have left. You have 30 minutes to arrive."

My heart starts to pound wildly. Another one of his adventures. I rush to the bedroom and find clothes and miscellaneous items laid out for me. I scan them with a critical eye. Typical, he has put everything in order of application in a perfectly straight line. I chuckle. Even his games have order. The items begin with a small purple butt plug and a tiny bottle of lube. Next is a pair of delicate black lace thong panties with the matching bra. Subsequently, there is a pair of black thigh-high fish-net stockings, followed by a very short plaid skirt, low-cut tight black top and at the end of the bed, a pair of tall black boots. Finally, at the end of the bed I see a computer print out with turn-by-turn directions to an unfamiliar address. I look at my watch and see I have very little time. I hurriedly set out to make my deadline. I bend over the end of the bed with my ass up, open the bottle of lube and smear my asshole with it. I grab the familiar butt plug, place it at the entrance of my anus, and push the plug slowly into place as I feel my anal ring wrap around the base of the plug. I stand up and dress quickly. I grab the directions as I finish zipping my boots and grab my pocket book on my way out the door.

Its pitch black now and I take a second to scan the directions in the glow of the ceiling light in the car. It should take about 10 minutes to get there. I look at my watch and I have 15 minutes left. I strap my seatbelt on and speed out of the drive way. I'm almost there and with only two minutes to spare. I seem to be cutting this one awfully close. I pull into the parking lot of a tiny, out-of-the-way restaurant. I park next to his car and hurry inside. The hostess eyes me with a look of recognition and tells me my party is right this way. She walks me through the restaurant to a back, dimly lit section that is empty except for two other tables of couples. There he sits in the back corner staring at me as she guides me to my seat. He is dressed to kill with a black button-down shirt, open a bit at the top, black pants and dress shoes. He rises and slides my chair out for me. He's looking at me with a devilish grin.

"So did you like your surprise?"

"I most certainly did," I reply. "Very unexpected."

"Good," he says with a smile.

I find a glass of my favorite wine waiting for me and he tells me he took the liberty of ordering for us already. All I can think of is damn, does he know me well! I'm not sure what I did to deserve this one, but I'm not about to question it now. While I am sitting in awe, he asks me if I did everything exactly as instructed. I said yes, of course, to which he replies, very good. Just as I'm getting comfortable, he tells me to get up and stand next to him. Here we go. I take a gulp of wine, take my napkin out of my lap, place it on the table and walk over to him. He remains seated and pulls my head down to kiss me. Mmmmm, I've waited for that all day. As he is kissing me, I feel his hand slowly make a trail up my leg, to my panties. His hand stops to feel my wetness and he sighs at what his fingers find. His hand then slowly makes a trail along my panty line to the butt plug. He moans again into my mouth and lightly grasps the plug and moves it back and forth. To his delight it's my turn to moan. My moan seems to spur him on, as he starts forcing the plug in and out of me, slowly at first then quickly as his other hand wraps around me to start rubbing my pussy. At this point I'm beginning to lose all sense of control and start to rock my body with the rhythm of his hands. I can't believe he is doing this here, but as I start to get close to climaxing, all reality fades and all I cant think about is his touch. I hear a bit of commotion in the back ground, but it doesn't penetrate the heat that is building in my body and mind. Here it comes, oh god, ooohhhh. I start to wriggle and squirm as I overflow with pleasure. His hands are still going, even though he knows I'm done. I gaze down at him through heavy, heat-ridden eyes to find him grinning at me with a look of total satisfaction.

As I start to snap out of my trance, I look around and see four pair of eyes focused on only me. Embarrassment sets in as those eyes turn back to their partners and start whispering. He grasps the back of my neck and pulls me down to another long kiss. As he releases me, he asks if I enjoyed it. I most certainly did. It was amazing. He tells me to sit again and just in time for our appetizers to be delivered. As the waitress places them at our table, she looks at me and blushes. Did the whole restaurant witness our little interlude? What are they saying in the kitchen now? What are those other couples whispering about? He looks over at me once the waitress has left and asks what I am thinking about. I tell him exactly the questions I was wondering about and he told me that it shouldn't matter what others think. It is for our enjoyment and they just received a free show if they chose to watch. He seems so un-phased by what just happened. Chuckling, he tells me to enjoy my salad, that there will be more to come. We start talking about the every-day things on in our lives and my comfort level returns. Our main course arrives and it looks amazing. But before I can slice my first piece of filet, he sets his plate aside and reaches for mine. He sets my plate in front of him and begins to carve his steak on his plate and took a bite. He sighed with pleasure and asked me if I'd like a bite. I said yes and he said ok, but first you must earn it.

"Crawl under the table like a good girl and show me how hungry you really are."

Oh my god, did he just say what I think he said? I look around and the couples are back to chatting with each other, seemingly forgetting the previous episode. I eye my dinner, and look at him. That devilish grin is back and he just stares. My heart is beating so fast in my chest that I can't hear anything else around me. He did just please me, so I guess the favor should be returned, especially since he seems to be holding my dinner hostage and I'm very hungry. I quietly try to slip under the table without being seen. Easier said than done. I slip the table cloth up over my head and crawl over to his legs. I run my hands up his legs and find the top of his pants. I can feel him straining against the fabric and ease the zipper down. He pops out immediately, ready for action. Wow this really does excite him. I take him into my mouth and start to work my magic. It only takes what seem to be mere seconds for him to start moaning and only a few more for the inevitable explosion. I was a good girl and got it all in my mouth, not spilling a drop. I finish cleaning him off with my mouth, zip him back up and slip back from under the table.

As I lift the table cloth, yet again the eyes are focused on me. I turn a deep shade of red and he just laughs, hardy and loud this time. He places my plate back in front of me and tells me I have more than earned my dinner. I giggle and eat ferociously. So much for a quiet night on the couch, I thought. I've been humiliated twice in the span of less than an hour, but somehow I'm turned on more than I have ever been. I wonder what I will be in for when dessert comes! He and I continue with a great conversation about a possible vacation this summer and I'm feeling very comfortable now, with just a slight twinge from the plug making me aware of its presence. The waitress clears our plates and brings another glass of wine. We continue talking and she brings out dessert. My mind is racing now, thinking about what he may come up with. To my surprise we simply enjoy our desserts and he asks for the check. As we get up to leave, he walks around to my chair and helps me stand. He pulls me into his arms and kisses me passionately, roughly and makes me melt. I moan and so does he. He breaks the kiss and looks up to find the eyes staring back again. He then offers them a parting few words.

"I hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did."

We walk out arm in arm and I giggle. He walks me to my car and tells me he'll meet me at home. I watch him walk over to his car and marvel at how attractive he is and how lucky I am to be with such a strong, sexy man.

Once home, we both step through the door, but he stops me as I place my purse on the desk.

"Stay right here," he says.

As I stand there, I see him go to the bedroom and return with a blindfold. My mind starts to race. He places the blindfold over my eyes and tells me not to make a sound. He leads me to the bedroom, I think, and begins to undress me. He begins with the boots, then the stockings, skirt, blouse, bra and then the panties. He seems to have forgotten one thing, but my guess it that it's on purpose. He takes me by the shoulders and pushes my back against the wall. It's very cold and I start to breath heavy. I can hear him undressing himself and I get even more excited. He returns to me, but doesn't touch me. I only hear his breath close to my face. I feel something light brush my cheek, then up my forehead and back down the other cheek before making a bath down my throat. It feels very soft, like a feather, and is verging on the side of tickling, but not quite. I feel it trace a line from my neck down to each breast, down my stomach and down my leg. Every inch of my body is on fire. I can feel him watching me even though I can't see him. He grabs me by the arms and leads me to the bed.

He sits me on the edge of the bed then tells me to lean back and lay down, arms and legs spread to each corner. I heard rustling and then feel soft cuffs go around each wrist and ankle. I feel the straps pull tight and I am immediately immobilized. My heart begins to pound again. I feel movement on the bed and hear a click, then another, and a third. I know that sound. It's a lighter..... Hot wax. I start to tense immediately out of pure reaction because I know its coming. A few seconds later I feel a burn on my chest. Then another... each drop is hot and searing each making a trail down to my legs.... I'm wincing with each drop but I'm throbbing. The drops cover my entire chest, legs, arms, and stomach. I hear him moan a bit in satisfaction. I love that sound. I hear more rustling as I feel him move off the bed.

His body comes over mine as I feel the weight of him hover over me. He trails kisses down my body to my pussy... there he lingers. He starts licking and sucking my pussy, making me squirm with delight. He tells me again not to make a sound. I try desperately to stay quiet as his tongue starts taking me to new heights of pleasure. His had goes around me and I feel the butt plug start to move a bit. Ouch, it's so tender, but I flood with heat. How does he do this to me each time? His fingers move to my pussy and I feel one inside me at first, then increases to two quickly. I start to buck and move with his movements, but he stops me. He tells me that he's in control and I am not to move or make a sound. Oh good grief! It's like telling me not to breathe. He goes back to his rhythm and I get lost in sensations. Then as magically as he brought me close, he stops. I almost groan, but think better. I feel him get up and shift so he is directly above me. Then I feel him on me. He kisses the inside of my neck and quickly enters me. I groan and he pulls out.

"What did I tell you?"

"I am not to move or make a sound," i reply.

He returns to his place inside me. He starts with his fluid movements in and out, grinding my pelvis with his and sending bursts of heat through me. My arms and legs are pinned and I couldn't move even if I wanted to, but I don't want to. He continues to drive into me and I can feel him start to tense up as I do. Sometimes he has very little control when we are incredibly turned on like this and I think this is one of those times. I can feel him struggle to keep from releasing, but he can't. A few more trusts and I feel him buck and press into me harder, groaning his load, primal groan as he climaxes. As I feel him inside me, I do the same, thrashing as much as the restraints allow me and make a guttural cry. He collapses on top of me and we struggle to breathe. Once composed, he brings himself up so he is looking into my eyes with such deep passion and desire. My heart skips a beat and I feel myself get very wet. He gets up, unties me and pulls the covers over us both. He kisses me goodnight, thanks me and we snuggle as we drift off to sleep. Sweet dreams tonight!