Another Prison Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers

In fifteen minutes, I was letting my nails dry sitting in bright tangerine panties in front of a real man. I went to the mirror and added eye liner and gloss to my lips. I put on a black leather collar to hide my Adam's apple. My heart raced a hundred miles an hour. If a breeze blew over my cock it would have exploded. The lust I felt filled me up to my ears.

"Do you feel as pretty as you look, girl?"

"Yes, Daddy," I said. His compliment covered me. I had trouble breathing.

"Scoot over," Nave said. "I've got to take a piss."

He flooded the toilet. Pissed sprayed everywhere and I dabbed the end of his cock with toilet paper then cleaned up. I licked the rim and the floor to prove it. Everything I was doing made me hotter. Submitting to his every whim was driving me out of my mind. It was so incredibly nice for him to pull me along like did. It ran all over me. I just wanted to please him.

"And to think you were denying yourself the pleasure earlier today," he said. "Sit down there on the floor by my cock and read your girl magazines."

I let go of my inhibitions and sat with my legs tucked under me and read Cosmo and Glamour until ten minutes before lights out. Occasionally, someone entered the room and talked with Nave but no one acknowledged me. Whatever it was that I was doing fit. It is crazy to admit but as long as I was totally submitting to Nave, I felt more at peace than any time outside of prison.

Nave put me at his feet for those two hours to give me time to come down from the ecstasy I'd felt. If he hadn't, I think I might have spontaneously combusted. It didn't go away completely. The current of it ran through me but at least I could function.

"Pull your panties down to your ankles and grab the sink, Sweetheart," Nave said.

Just as soon as I'd gotten calmed down, he got my heart thrashing again. I got up weak legged but didn't think about resisting. I did as he told me. I tried to push out all my fears and completely submit but it didn't work at all. The horror of being butt fucked consumed any desire.

He laid back and let me stand there shivering with my rock hard cock begging for release.

"Do you want to be pretty for me, baby?"

"Yes, Daddy," I said.

"Do you want to be a girl for me?"

"Yes, Daddy," I said.

He got up and grabbed a needle and filled it from the vial of hormones. I didn't want any kind of permanent change but it was way too late to start resisting. He rubbed his hand across my ass, then swabbed a spot with alcohol. I was on my toes with anticipation when he injected me with the needle.

"Take that girl juice, baby. Don't you want to be rounder and softer and make some pretty little titties for me?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Take these pills then go sit down and rub this cream over those titties. It'll make them bigger. Play with them just like you would your girlfriend's titties. Pinch at them nipples to make them come alive. Keep them panties around your ankles."

It was so fucking queer to be sitting on that stool leaning against the wall and rubbing my nipples, pinching them and cupping them while he stroked his cock watching. I was sweating from the sexual heat inside me. At first, I was so stupid with lust I didn't know what I was doing.

But over time, because of Nave's calm, because I could see that my submission hit a new depth and it pleased him, I started performing. I wanted to be sexy for him. I plucked and pulled and teased my nips. I pushed them together to make a little cleavage and clutched my little tits digging my fingers into them. It went on until they shut off the lights.

"Climb up there on the top bunk," Nave said. "Don't touch your clit or pussy. Tell your daddy you love him."

"I love you, Daddy," I said.

"Night girl."

All night long I thought about what I'd done and how I loved to hear Nave tell me I was pretty and how I loved to call him daddy. My cock leaked all night. It was so hard for so long it hurt. The torrent of lust coursing through me prevented sleep.

The next morning I was delirious from not eating and not sleeping but I jumped up and pressed out Nave's clothes and tried to learn to how pick out his hair before chow. I wore a cherry red thong and rolled down the waistband of my scrubs to make me look sexier. I wore my flip flops with no socks to show my pretty toes.

Men noticed and it made me want more stares. I wasn't going to act like the crazy bitches. I was much better looking. The black guys had the best looking white bitches and I was the best of the bunch. I had a long lean torso from playing soccer through high school and with eyeliner and lip gloss, it was hard to tell I wasn't a girl.

At the table, I sat Nave's tray down and got ready to walk off. "Girl," the rough looking tattooed guy sitting next to Nave said. "Pull down your pants."

The guards were all around. Thirty huge black men sat at the table. I hesitated but did as I was told. The guy rubbed his finger around in butter then put a finger thicker than my dick up to my ass.

"Clean that off," he said. I sucked the tip of his finger.

"No, she's not took yet," the guy said. "You must be slipping, Nave."

Nave nodded for me to go join the girls but I wanted to stay and defend him. I wanted to tell them it was my fault. It caused me to tear up that he was humiliated by me.

"I can fit three fingers up my bitch's ass," the guy said and all the others at the table nodded.

When we got back to the room, I stripped and got Nave stripped. He took a piss and I cleaned up the entire room. I licked the floor and the rim.

"After all you've done, I'm so sorry about lunch," I said. "Fuck my ass, Nave. It doesn't matter, I can take it."

Nave smiled his easy smile and said, "Wash my drawers, Sweetheart," he said. "Do you have a girlfriend and parents?"

"Yes," I said.

"Write them a letter. There's no time for play during the day. Be the little woman. Be barefoot and always have clothes on the line in here. Learn to make us a little something to sip on and be cooking when I'm out. Just cause you're pretty don't mean you sit on your ass. If you work at it, you can be the best lady here."

As people walked by, I sat curled up on the floor at Nave's cock writing my girlfriend telling her how much I loved her. I wrote my parents and told them that prison wasn't so bad. By the time I finished, I felt a little stupid wearing panties.

"No," Nave said. He tore up both the letters. "Tell them without telling them."

I wrote:

Dear Mom and Dad,

I met Nave yesterday and moved into his cell. It's just the two of us. There were four guys in my old cell. It's a little strange since he's the first black guy I've ever been with but he's taking care of me. I've cut my hair and decided to slim down while in prison. Don't worry, Nave's been in prison a long time and is teaching me how to get by.

"How's it going Nave?" a guard asked as I licked the envelope on my letter sitting on my feet in my black thong in front of Nave's cock. I was back to feeling pretty again.

"What can I do for you this morning, chief?" Nave asked.

"I've come to get your bitch, its lady's day at the infirmary. What's her name?"

"Sweetheart," Nave said.

They put us into two lines out in the hall. On a block with two hundred inmates, there were fifty bitches and forty five were white bois like me. Six of us newbie bitches in one line, the rest in the other.

On my side of the hall, I was the only one in panties wearing make-up. The others were just smaller and white and looking shell shocked. We listened as a woman interviewed each one of them before they entered the exam room.

The ones with some time under them bragged about getting fucked a hundred times in the last two weeks by dozens of different guys. The little rabbit in front of me answered, "Five cocks."

"In your mouth or ass or both?" she asked.

"Five different cocks in my mouth and ass," he said, "At least twenty times total."

"Are you practicing safe sex?"

"No."

"Are you eating ass?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Are you cleaning them off after they've been in your ass?"

"Yes."

"Drinking piss?"

"Yes."

"Are you interested in sexual reassignment?"

"My daddy told me to say yes."

The woman rolled her eyes when she saw me.

"I haven't done anything yet but I want the reassignment," I said.

I was weighed and the nurse scolded me for losing six pounds in two days. "You girls have to eat," she said. She gave me instructions for keeping my pussy clean and gave me anal douche. Though they recommended against it, they knew we were all going to do it. She finished by giving tips on shaving and made us all put condoms on big black fake cocks.

From that point forward, it was permanent and in the system. I was labeled with the women and had to sign a piece of paper saying I was sexually attracted to men. I put down "Sweetheart" as an aka.

Back in our cell, I researched how to make hooch and found the ingredients in the trunk. When Nave got back, his drawers were drying on the line, we had hooch in the toilet and I baked him cookies using a bare light bulb.

I sat on my heels and stripped off his pants. I rushed to iron and fold them.

"Stop that, Sweetheart. I got you something," he said. When I turned around he was holding a corset. He laced me up in it and I looked into the mirror. I had the figure of a girl.

He came up on me and pushed me to the wall. He held my hips and pressed his thick lips to mine. He took my mouth kissing it open until I was over the odd way I felt about it. I started responding and kissing him back.

I was being taken like a bitch. He held my throat and kissed my neck and pulled my hair. I was on the verge of cumming the whole time. When he put me to my knees, I dove at his cock.

Nave smacked me hard on the face and it made me tear up.

"For my pleasure only, girl," he said. "You are a cock worshipper."

I heard myself whimpering for Nave's cock as he held me by the hair to keep me from that massive piece of black meat. He had to slap me a few more times to calm me down.

"Put your face next to it and rub it on your cheek, girl," he said. He slowly dragged it across my skin and across my lips. He ran the head up over my nose all the way to my forehead so that my mouth was at his balls. He let it rest on my forehead so I could feel the weight of it.

"Do you want to be a cocksucker?" Nave asked. "Do you want to worship my cock?"

"I want to worship it," I said.

He stepped back, let go of my hair, and lay back on the bunk.

"You've built up an ocean in my nuts," Nave said. "I'm going to drown you tonight, girl."

"Please," I begged. "Please let me have it."

"No," Nave said. "Get some sleep during the day. You're going to be worshipping cock all night."

"I can't sleep," I said. "I'm on fire."

Daddy shut the cell door. It was five days in the hole for shutting it. The first whack was across my face. Then he twisted my arm behind my back and pulled me in a circle around the cell until putting me over his knee. He ripped off my panties in one tug and cracked me across the ass.

"Spread your legs wider," he ordered.

I did and he smacked right over my pussy. He popped me four or five more times until I was crying.

"Say what you've got to say, Sweetheart."

"Beat me more, Daddy," I said out of control with emotion. "I'm so sorry to have let you down. You deserve better than me."

"Go," he said.

It was impossible to think. I charged all around the cell cleaning every inch. I polished the rails of the bunks.

"You've got to calm down or I'm going to have to beat that fire out of you," Nave said then laughed because he knew it made me hotter. "You're learning to work that little ass and make Daddy want it. Keep walking up on your toes to make that ass perk up and firm up those calves."

Though I totally fucked up, Nave knew how sorry I was. He showed me that he cared about me to say those pretty things to me to make me feel better.

As the day went on I walked around in a cock trance. When Nave's boys commented about how I was ready to be bred when they stopped by the cell. I was proud when they said Nave had done a good job of turning me out.

In the shower, Nave put me in the corner and all the guys surrounded me to keep the guards from seeing. They pushed one of the newby white boys in next to me.

He was shorter and a little dumpy looking. He had some hair on his chin. His asshole was opened; he'd just been bred.

I knew what Nave wanted and I was so burnt up I'd have done anything. It was so gay but in my mind I made it like I was talking to another girl. I laced my finger into the rabbit's fingers. He resisted but I kept on until he let me hold them.

"It's ok," I said then let go long enough to get some soap on my hands. Guys started grabbing their cocks as I put my hands on the outsides of his arms and lathered him up. I soaped my hands again and started at his waist and washed up the sides so he had to put his arms over his head.

I turned him around by holding his hips. I washed his blown out butthole rinsing out the globs of cum that kept appearing at his opening. It got me hot to run my hands over his little butt. He had a little bulge in his belly and I washed it as I put my front to his back.

Nave handed me a razor and I shaved down the newby. He looked much better hairless. He was soft and white and I couldn't get over how big they made his pussy. His clit was only about two inches. His was soft, mine was hard. It was creepy to be touching a white boy but doing it for Daddy made it exciting.

With him completely clean, I held his hands in mine and made a few movements toward him to give him a kiss. He relented and let me kiss him. His lips were full from sucking cock and I tasted cum in his mouth. I rested my hand behind his ear and kissed his neck and back over to his mouth one more time.

"Do it, girl," I said whispering in his ear as I cupped his ass in my hand. "Let your Daddy cut your hair. Paint your toes. Do what your Daddy says. I love being a submissive little bitch."

Derrick came into our cell later with a big smile on his face and handed Nave a carton of Chesterfields. "Your girl's got a new playmate. I just finished with her hair. She needs some diet help but she be looking good."

While Derrick was still standing in the room, the shift sergeant walked into the cell.

"Word's out, Nave," he said. "We've scheduled Sweetheart to give the presentation on the prison rules at in processing for the rest of her time. Let her recruit. The last couple of groups were a bunch of fighters. The warden's getting sick of it."

"Come on, girl," Nave said. "Let's go make some phone calls."

We walked to the phone bank. Nave sat on the stool and I in his lap. He picked up the phone and said, "Call your parents. What's the number?"

My heart raced and my mouth went dry. Nave kept me on edge by constantly challenging me. I didn't want him knowing my parents. It was ok to be bitch in prison, but I didn't want them to know.

"Come on, girl," he said. "It is what it is."

I told him the number. He dialed and handed me the phone.

Mom was shocked to hear from me.

"Is everything ok?" she asked.

"Yeah, ma," I said in my normal sarcastic tone. Nave whacked my ass.

"What was that sound?" Mom asked.

"Nothing, mom," I said. "I missed you and wanted to know how you were holding up. I'm sorry for what I put you through."

There were a few seconds of silence. I could tell Mom was crying. Dad said, "Is that nigger trying to rough you up? What's going on in there? Craig's saying things to his mother."

"Dad," I said. "Nave is taking care of me. He's much older and knows the ropes. No one has laid a finger on me."

We talked for a few more minutes then said goodbye. Then I gave Nave Karen's number.

"I'm not giving you any more money," Karen said as soon as she answered the phone. "You should know I'm not waiting. Bryce has been asking me out and I'm going to go out with him as friends, but it might be serious soon."

"I'm sorry, Karen," I said. "If you want to go, you should. With all the things I've done wrong, you deserve better. Let me write you every day. Do what you want with Bryce but please let me write you and show you how I've changed."

"Are people sitting around you?" Karen asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"What happened to your tough guy image? I can't believe you'd say that in front of other people. Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"What's made you so sensitive all of a sudden?" Karen asked. "I can hear it in your voice."

"Maybe I'm giving up lying about who I am."

We talked a bit longer then said our goodbyes.

"I'm proud of you girl," Nave said. "Never had a girl like you before and I've been in this motherfucker twelve years."

"Don't you have someone to call?" I asked. I was so full of pride from Nave's praise somehow he took me to a newer high. I just wanted him to be as happy as me.

Nave laughed. "Fuck no," he said. "I ain't no bitch."

As we crossed the common area, I noticed our cell. It was perfectly clean and well organized with two pairs of Nave's drawers hung up to dry across the back. As we got close, I smelled the cookies I baked earlier and I knew we had a little something for Nave to sip on. It made me feel proud that everyone around knew I was doing for my man. It was an example to all the other bitches on the block.

Yeah, I didn't care any more. Fuck anyone that thought less of me for saying it. Nave was my man. He was teaching me and doing for me and protecting me. I was willing to do anything to show my appreciation.

Ten minutes before lights out, Nave gave me my shot and I sat on the stool with my legs spread and my toes pointed rubbing the cream into my little tits staring at that monster cock. I did my best to tease out little titties for him and excite him with my performance. I thought I'd already let go but just kept getting more and more free as I continued to submit to him.

As soon as it got dark, I crawled over and pushed my face up into his cock and balls. I closed my eyes and took in the scent of it and felt the coarseness of his hair and the softness of his cock. I admired the magnificence of a black man's cock. I worshipped it.

It felt good to be in the presence of it, to surrender to it. I rubbed it all over my neck and tried to make little breasts and rub it between them.

I rubbed it over my lips for a while then kissed a cock for the first time. I kissed all over it and his huge sack then licked my way back to the head. He started getting hard when I French kissed it imagining making love to it. Now with wet lips, I ran them up and down the length of his shaft.

He started pushing just the head into my mouth then popped it out. As he got hard my mouth had trouble opening enough to take him in.

Over the next half hour he explored my mouth with his head and a few inches of his cock. He pushed out my cheeks and face fucked me a little bit.

When he was soaking with my spit, I tried to swallow him down. Less than a third of the way, he got caught in the back of my throat and up came a mountain of slobber. It ran down his shaft and onto his balls. I caught it with my tongue and sucked and licked it into his nuts.

The next time I choked on his cock, spit ran down and under his balls. I chased my spit to the place between his balls and ass then licked my way down to his puckered hole.

It smelled strong and tasted strong but I was so hungry for him, I stayed after his ass until he opened his legs. I choked myself on that massive pole a few more times and went back to his ass licking and sucking and biting at it until it didn't have a taste any more.

All that work on his ass got him into it. Nave pulled my head back and crammed his cock down my throat. When I couldn't swallow any more he shoved my head down until I felt like I was drowning on a dick.

frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers