Another Prison Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers

"Hold it in, girl," Nave said. "Calm down and hold that cock down your throat. Next time it's all going in."

I did as he told me. He put my fingers up to my throat to feel where his head had pushed then he pulled out.

As quick as I gulped a breath he fucked down my throat again. In two big pushes, he put my nose at the base of his cock. "Let it choke you, Sweetheart. Learn to enjoy it. Keep it down."

He kept in my throat until I started getting dizzy, then pulled out and rammed down there time after time until I learned how to take it. He didn't care about anything but his pleasure and it excited me that I was nothing more than a fuck toy for him.

He let me take control again, and I continued to make love to that beautiful black monster until I was a mess of spit and pre-cum and the smell of ass and cock. It was so hard to be quiet and keep pleasuring him without moaning.

I had my tongue up his ass and sucked his nuts and swallowed a mass of hair. His cock was so slick it went down my throat with ease. Finally, Nave told me to finish him.

"It's ten till two," he said. "The guards will be coming."

I'd been on his knob for five hours but could have stayed on it all night. I took him into my throat and let him deep throat fuck me until he began to throb. I lapped underneath his head with my tongue until the first blast painted the inside of my mouth.

He flooded my throat then pulled out and covered my chin. I swallowed and he pushed the rest into my mouth with his fat cock.

"Get up on your bunk girl," Nave said.

"Fuck my ass, now," I said. "I've got to have you."

He pushed me out of the bed and I got to the top bunk a minute before the guard passed. As soon as he moved on, I got back to Nave's cock.

"No, girl," Nave said. "You're getting spoiled on that cock. Clean us up with the washrag."

It hurt my feelings, but I did what he told me to do. "I'm sorry for talking out of turn, Daddy," I said. "I'm just a dumb cunt."

When I was done, he spooned in behind me leaving me wild with desire wanting to cum. I kept pushing my ass into his cock until he finally had to swat me.

He wrapped me up so I couldn't move and said, "That's the last time I'll let you talk back, Sweetheart. You are a good girl. It's cock lust that's talking. Just please your Daddy. And remember, a lady doesn't curse that way."

"Thank you, Daddy," I said. "I love you." This time I meant it. I loved a black man that had just fucked my mouth half the night.

The whole table of Nave's friends cracked up laughing when I walked into the cafeteria the next morning. Everyone could see me aching for cock.

"Girl, why didn't you tattoo it on your forehead?" Derrick said. "How do you like the taste of nigga cock?"

"I love it," I said to a table full of black men.

"Stop all that talk," Nave said to me. "Don't start acting like a hoe. Be a lady now. Go on, girl."

Nave said it to humiliate me in front of his friends. It was all for show.

Rather than sit around the crazy bitches, I got some oatmeal and sat by myself at a table for four. A few minutes later, the rabbit I washed in the shower sat down across from me. He didn't say anything but he had painted fingers, eye liner and a cute bob.

Another one of Nave's friends ran his rabbit over to our table. He was shy and scared and jittery. Among the vile chatter and noise of the chow hall we carved out a quiet spot and I shared my oatmeal and we just enjoyed the silence or at least I did.

I hurried back to our cell and changed to clear nail polish and plain white thong and a simple pony tail to prepare for my in processing seminar. I put on enough mascara and eye liner to be girl and headed toward the front of the prison.

The warden saw me pass the control room and waved me inside.

"I thought for sure you were going to be a dumb cunt," the warden said. "But you listened. Maybe this is the beginning of a turnaround in your life. Keep writing those letters. The boys and me enjoy the shit out of reading them, but stop licking the envelopes so they're easier to open."

They had the presentation ready for me on the computer. They gave me the six newbies, two white, three Mexican, one black. I started by telling them that the presentation was supposed to be an hour but that I was going to cover the procedural stuff in fifteen minutes then tell them what they needed to know for the rest of the hour.

I put up the first slide. It was a picture of me from two days before. Believe me. No one was falling asleep any more.

"Yes, that was me" I said, "Now, my name is Sweetheart. That was me just two days ago. I got lucky and a good man found me. He's got six life sentences for murder. All I'm going to say is, 'they know.'"

The newbies shifted around in the seats stealing glances at each other, but they hadn't got their prison eyes yet. I waited until they settled down.

"A hard stare, tough talk, and a bad ass walk don't mean nothing in here," I said. "There are bitches in here three times your size all full of muscles and rage the day they walked in the door. All it did was make the initiation more painful."

They paid attention to my discussion of meal times and commissary privileges and rules but as soon as I finished, one of white guys asked, "Is there any other way?"

"Look, if you think you're not a bitch," I said, "Don't let me waste your time. You can go ahead and go to your cell."

They all stayed. They all needed to stay, even the one jacked up on steroids.

"Luckily, I didn't need to get all my teeth knocked out or gang fucked for hours to figure it out. My daddy is taking it slow with me, but I sucked his cock for five hours last night. That's the way it is."

They all looked at me in horror.

"I'm a bitch," I said. "It's no big deal. I knew in my heart that my man was dominant over me. I do for him and it feels good. If you go in today ready to pick your man and make him happy, you'll be ok."

"How do you pick?" the black guy asked.

"You'll find each other," I said. "I'm not sure how they know but when you see a bitch with her man, they look like they fit together. Just make yourself available. They'll all come at you, the black, white and Latino gangs, but they'll give you time if you show you're serious."

"Had you ever sucked cock before?" a white one asked.

"No, but don't make it about sex. They like the barefoot and pregnant days where a woman spent all day on her man. Keep a good home for him and do as you're told, it will all be fine."

By last chow, all the newbies had found their men with no violence, but I think the session did more for me than anyone else. Saying it, hearing me say it, clarified the situation for me.

Prison washed away all the bullshit. Trying to be something I'm not kept me fucked up all the time, but here I was in prison as happy as I'd ever been. Yes, I was taking cock and it still seemed repulsive when I wasn't doing it or even sometimes when I was, but boiled down, it was just proving to Nave that he was in charge and I was willing to submit to him.

Later on that afternoon, the head of the white supremists walked up and nodded at Nave. "My bitch wants to give your bitch a present," he said.

Nave stepped inside the cell. The guy swung the door closed and stood in front of it.

"Get your present, girl," Nave said.

The sound of his pride got me so excited. I wanted to engulf his cock, but I sat back on my heels and stared at it. I approached his cock with reverence. I treated it like a present staring up at Nave smiling as I rubbed it over my face.

He let me kiss it and suck it for a few minutes but pulled my face back when I started to get serious.

"Time for you to douche," Nave said.

The thought of him seeing me passing my douche water made me want to die, but for the first time I did what the fuck I was told. Life was about him and what he wanted. If he wanted me to chop off my dick and eat it, I would. My mind turned that sharp at that moment.

I put my panties around my ankles and sat on the toilet, then pushed the nozzle up my ass. Nave took my chin in his hand and fed me his cock as I looked up at him.

That's how much he cared for me. He took away my worries with a slow steady mouth fuck. He pushed into my throat but didn't choke me. He pulled back and let me suck the tip until he plopped out then he pushed back through my pouting lips and into my mouth again. I stared up at him the whole time.

It made me cry a little when I had to release my douche but I kept after his cock and it gave me comfort. I did it two more times, then Daddy came in my mouth.

"Get on your stool," Nave said. "Use your clit juice to get that pussy wet. I want you to cream and put it all up your ass."

"Yes, Daddy," I said.

Positioned on the stool I leaned back against the wall and opened my legs. I spread them until it stretched the panties around my ankles.

I felt sexy dipping my finger into the lake of pre-cum on my smooth white belly. I slid my finger from the bottom of my balls to my freshly cleaned hole. Even before I touched my pussy I was ready to cum.

"Take it slow," Nave said. "Enjoy your cock. You have a cock don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy," I said.

"But you are the girl, aren't you?"

"Yes, Daddy."

A few more times, I got my finger down there and put pressure on the opening, but the first time I felt it open, my cum shot all over me. I came so hard it curled my toes and my head banged off the wall.

Instantly, my desire went away. I felt humiliated sitting in front of a guy with my cock out.

"Push that cum in, girl," Nave urged me. "Don't go back."

I fought against my mind and took a small dab and placed it on my ass. It felt a little good. The second time, I put more on my finger and as I pressed against my hole, it was like it opened and swallowed the cum. There was cum in my ass.

That got me going. The thought that my ass wanted cum inside it made me want to push more up there. In a few minutes, all the cum was inside me and I was fucking my ass in front of my daddy.

He walked over and I took his cock into my mouth. Not to suck it, but to show my complete submission to Nave. He was the man.

He walked over and pissed all over the douche toilet. I cleaned him off with my mouth tasting the remnants of his piss for the first time. He put a few squirts in my mouth for good measure.

The skinhead leader opened the door and laughed. "That's a keeper," he said as I scrambled to clean the inside of the toilet.

After he was gone and I'd cleaned up and washed out my corset, Nave told me to look in the mirror.

My waist had shrunk over an inch. I was going to need a size four in panties. I was looking like a girl. I dropped two more pounds. I was proud.

"First I want to get you skinny," he said. "Then I'm going to give you so much cum that you get a little cum belly. Remember that bitch in the shower yesterday. That little curve in his belly was from twenty cocks worth of cum he sucked. That'll get me excited. Do you want a little cum belly, sweetheart?"

"Yes, daddy," I said.

At shower time, they brought me a rabbit. He was blond and thin and had that same shell shocked look but his small thin cock was hard. I knew they brought him in for play. He was shaved and had red painted toes.

He tried to resist my advances but I just got him to let me link my finger into his. I got closer and started kissing his jawline then his neck. I soaped him up running my fingers over his chest and hips. I concentrated on his butt using my slick fingers to fuck his wide open ass.

He let me do what I wanted. I fucked his ass with my fingers until he was at the edge. I went to my knees and as soon as the warmth of my mouth was on his cock, he shot down my throat. Five of the guys watching moved forward and came in my mouth. I was watching Nave each time I drank it down.

At lunch, my table of bitches expanded to eight girls. I led them in eating like ladies. We didn't talk at all. The drama bitches were giving us shit because their men were ready to leave them as soon as some newbies showed up. Nobody wanted all that bullshit. They wanted compliance.

On the way back to the cell, someone mentioned that it was Friday. Tomorrow was visitation. Karen and my parents were coming.

I was going to be getting fucked all night then see my girl and my family that afternoon.

Back in the cell, I tried to act normal and write my letters. I made Nave some brownies and just finished douching when he walked into the cell at around seven thirty.

"Go to the showers, Sweetheart," he said.

The door to the showers should have been locked, but it opened. When I saw ten of the highest ranking members of the black gang standing around, I got nervous that they were going to run a train on me. Then I saw Allie, the queen of the drama bitches.

Allie hated me. He was ugly as shit. He was tall and skanked out skinny. He had his red hair in corn rows and a nasty fake tit job.

"That's right bitch," Allie said. "Tear off your clothes and get on your knees. Crawl to this cock."

Allie's dick got hard when I complied. It was thin and about four inches long. The thought of doing anything with a white guy was sickening to me, but I managed before. Nave was teaching me that I was to do whatever, whenever. Nothing was supposed to ever be how I wanted it.

"Suck my cock, faggot," Allie said then pushed his dick into my mouth. I gulped him down to the balls. Nave tested my limits and I passed every time.

Allie smacked my face. "Look up at me bitch," he said. "Tell me you want me to be your first."

"I want you to be my first, Allie," I said then went right back to his cock.

"Suck it good, bitch. I like the taste of my cock." Allie pumped his hips to face fuck me. "Keep saying it. Keep saying you want me to fuck your ass."

"Fuck my ass, Allie," I said. "I want you to be my first."

"I get out in four days, bitch," Allie said. "First thing I'm doing is going back to your neighborhood and telling everyone I got your little cherry. You're my little punk."

I stayed on my knees sucking away and telling Allie I wanted him to fuck my ass all the time making eye contact.

"Let me kiss that well fucked mouth," Allie said.

A bitch does for her daddy. I stood up and Allie attacked my mouth with kisses. He had his tongue inside my mouth. Whenever Allie backed away I said, "Please kiss my well-fucked mouth."

There was no degradation I wouldn't take for Nave. Allie pinched my nipples, made me suck his tits, he had his hands all over me. I did my best to make it look sexy, to entertain his posse.

Allie picked me up and carried me back into the dressing room kissing me and groping me and I kissed him back.

He threw me on a bench. "Face down, ass up. Time to be bred."

I did as I was told. The bench was barely wide enough for me to get both knees on there. Everyone talked about bitches getting pregnant in that position but it was just part of punking a bitch. Allie spit on my ass and put his cock up to me.

"Say it," Allie said.

"Give me little Allies," I said. "Breed me."

"Back down on it, bitch," he said.

I pushed back against him. I moved my hips eager to have his cock up my ass. He finally grabbed my hips and rammed inside me.

It was a tight fit and it hurt but I took cock for my daddy.

"I own your cherry, bitch," Allie said. "If someone asks you, you tell them I own it."

"You own my cherry, Allie."

He fucked me hard to keep making me slip off the bench. He worked his cock in all the way and I was so tight on him he busted his nut in my ass.

Allie pulled away but I stayed ass up showing them all that I'd been bred until Nave told me to go back to the cell. "Leave that seed in your ass," Nave said.

I brushed my teeth and cleaned up my make-up. The cell was spotless and I gave Nave a cup of hooch after he gave me my hormone shots.

"The only cock that matters is the black cock you take, girl," he said as soon as the lights went out.

He sat on the stool and signaled for me to come to him. Nave's cock was stone hard. I sat in his lap and he kissed me. I wanted his mouth. I let him know it in my kisses but let him control everything. Our sex taught me so much about our whole relationship. A bitch has to show her appreciation, her desires but always be submissive to the man, never question his dominance.

Nave bit at my nipples and moved his hands over me treating me like a girl for the first time. He wanted my complete surrender to his will and wherever he put his hands, I responded.

"Get up on it, Sweetheart," Nave said.

I stood up enough to position his monster cock at my pussy. When I lowered myself, the tip of him bumped my ass. It scared me he was so big. Even after Allie's hard fucking, he was not going to fit inside me.

"Give into it, girl. I don't want no nervous virgin. I want to be satisfied by my woman."

Looking him in the eye calmed me down. I was doing this for my daddy. I'd do anything to please him. He was my man, my everything. There was no halfway devotion. From the minute I submitted, it was complete.

My legs were a little shaky as I guided Nave's cock back to my pussy. When it married up to my hole, I dipped down onto it. The pain burned but I kept letting the weight of me impale me on his cock. No matter how much it hurt, I kept looking at daddy and nodding my head and saying, "I taking you inside me, daddy. I want you inside me."

About three inches down on him, he held me still by my waist. He did it to let me know my legs weren't going to be strong enough to hold myself over him for very long. Eventually I'd have it all inside me.

I let go of everything. I didn't try to fuck him or get fucked. I looked him in the eye and kept repeating, "I want you inside me. Take my pussy. I feel you opening me." My body was moving and my pussy was accommodating his cock. This was the definition of surrender. When my surrender was complete, he'd be buried inside me.

It hurt but the pleasure overwhelmed any pain. I'd never been so high even on acid. I couldn't think. When my legs completely gave out and I hit bottom, Nave started kissing me again.

We kept kissing and Nave started lifting and dropping me onto his cock. I was powerless to stop him. My legs were useless. Nave did what he wanted and I did nothing to stop him.

After a half hour of getting reamed, he stood me up off his cock. I felt so empty it made me get teary. He had me lay down on the floor. He pulled up my legs up and over and laid them on the bunk. My ass was pointed straight up. "Hold that pussy open," Nave said and plunged down into my ass. It took all the strength in my arms and abs and back to keep in the position. When I could no longer keep my ass open told me to get on the bed.

Weak to death, I still complied. It made me proud. I was totally exhausted on my belly with my legs together when Nave mounted me. I felt the weight of him on me and how he dominated me to my soul and the moment he pushed inside, I started cumming. I had to bite the pillow to keep from screaming. This time, there was no remorse after I had an orgasm.

I just wanted more cock. He dog fucked me senseless only getting up long enough for me to slobber on his cock when he wanted to get more lube. Sometimes, when he was too into it to stop, he just shoved his fingers in my mouth and lubed his cock. A few minutes before the guard was to walk by, Nave shot off into my ass. The five hour build up of fucking caused him to throb out a massive load into me. That was a breeding. If I had had ovaries, I'd been pregnant with a litter.

Best that I tried to move, Nave had to throw me up on the top bunk. I put my head under the pillow to hide my crying but Nave said, "Eat your pussy while you're up there, girl."

I rolled over and spread my legs. It shocked me to touch my pussy. Three fingers slid inside with no problem. Out came a choking load of cum and the taste of my ass.

frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers