Another Prison Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm lucky to have the perfect bull," I said. "I can't say that all of you will be as satisfied but things work much better when you follow these rules."

All but two finished in processing and walked out into the common area to be selected. Things went so smoothly the guards and the warden complimented Nave for my presentation.

Making someone happy was so fulfilling, I stopped thinking about what I wanted because I was getting it. Hell, the rival gangs liked me. No one really liked me before because I was a selfish douche.

On the phone that night, Karen was still reluctant and standoffish with me and at the end of the conversation, she stumbled around before asking, "Did you mean what you said about me being in charge?"

"If you want that," I said. My cock got hard.

"No, no," Karen said. "It's weird. That's the reason I asked. I'll talk to you later."

Until four days before my sentence ended, I was the perfect little wife to Nave. With the help of the hormones and corsets, strict dieting and being super active, my body became womanly. I was a 34A-24-34 the last time Nave fucked me.

The sun was coming up as he was filling my pussy full of his sweet cum.

As I got up to start the day, Nave told me to douche out his cum and brush my teeth. I knew what it meant. Nothing anyone ever said to me hurt as bad but I did it without complaint.

That morning they delivered me boxers and a blue pants. A rabbit with only four days on the inside walked into the cell with a pair of clippers twenty minutes before chow. He shaved my head down to stubble, all my pretty hair gone. I cleaned off my polish while the rabbit cleaned up our cell. I left with the clothes on my back.

It was humiliating wearing those shitty blue pants with boxers and going to chow and watching a new bitch serve Nave his food. I sat and ate the regular meal with the outcasts.

No one said a fucking word to me or even looked in my direction but I worshipped Nave by holding it together and keeping my mouth shut until the last minute inside.

Though Karen had been living with Bryce for over two months, she came to get me because my parents had to work.

When I got my clothes back, my jeans and t-shirt made me sick. How stupid I'd been. None of it was me then or now. The pants fell off my waist and I didn't have a belt.

None of the staff acknowledged me, not the warden or anyone else.

Every dollar I made in the prison, I gave to Nave. They prison got me a shit job pressing shirts at a dry cleaners but I took it and was happy to have the work.

Holding my pants up, I walked out to the car. Karen didn't hug me or anything. She waited until I shut the door then put the car in gear and drove off.

"Thanks for picking me up, Karen," I said.

"How does it feel to be out?" Karen asked. She was a beautiful girl all the way deep in her soul, a soul still healing from all the bullshit I put her through. Because of me she kept a full time guard around it. I almost wished I couldn't see with the eyes I got in prison.

"Weird," I said.

"You should know that Craig's been talking a lot of shit about you to all your old friends. There's this crazy gay guy named Allie saying he did stuff with you in prison."

"Good," I said. "It forces me to get real friends. I'm going to work at a dry cleaner to save up enough to go to those cooking schools I applied to. It will take a year or so but that's ok."

Karen gave me an odd look but kept driving. "Where are you staying for the next couple of weeks?" she asked.

"I found a mission downtown," I said then chuckled. "They'll let me cook for a room."

As we rounded the corner, I noticed my parents fixed the carport I tore off the house one night backing out drunk. Their cars were in the driveway. It was odd to be going to my house and feeling excited to see my parents. Normally, I was dreading it, thinking up lies the whole time to cover whatever stupid shit I'd done.

My mom clobbered me at the door. We hadn't spoken for almost a week. She kept crying and pointing at all the letters I sent. She had them in a box in the exact order in which they came. My dad hugged me too and he meant it. It got me crying a little bit and it was hard to hold my jeans on. Mom pulled an old belt out of the closet for me.

"Son," she said. "We used some of the money to fix up the porch but we're not keeping the rest of it. Get yourself some clothes and furniture."

"It's the gesture that made us so proud," my dad said as he handed me an envelope. I opened it and found a check for eight thousand dollars. I could pay for a semester of cooking school.

"I really appreciate it," I said. "Karen, this is too much money and too much temptation for me. Would you hold onto it for tuition payments?"

It came out of my mouth so quick I wanted to take it back once I said it. Karen had a boyfriend and a new life. It was wrong for me to impose.

"What do you mean?" Mom asked. She walked over to the kitchen table and pulled out a folder. "This school says your tuition is on a scholarship and the room and board is paid for a year. You can move in at the end of the month. You didn't know?"

What Nave had done for me hit all of us at about the same time. I'm not sure how they felt but my heart was full of love for my man. Maybe it made me queer or gay or whatever, but the labels people put on things on the outside didn't really mean shit to me any more. I knew exactly who I was.

"I don't really care what happened in there, son," Mom said. "You became a man."

"Mom, do you have time to take me to the market?" I asked. "I'd love to make you all dinner."

"Let me make a call," Karen said. "I'll drive you."

She called Bryce and put him off until later. Karen took the check out of my hand and put it in her purse. Karen decided what I should make for dinner during the drive. I made it and served them. It was my way now. I cleaned up the kitchen while they ate dessert, it was hard to make my brownies in a real oven but they turned out fine. After coffee, my parents begged off upstairs and left Karen and me alone in the family room.

"I still have my old apartment," Karen said. "But the lease expires at the end of the month. You can stay in the second bedroom."

She drove me over to Bryce's house. It was fantastic. He had a Porsche, a Ducati and an old 69 Chevelle. I met him and his parents in my sagging jeans and t-shirt. A proud man would have put on, but I admitted to being a twenty-six year old high school drop out, a fuck up fresh out of jail with no place to sleep and a job ironing shirts.

The next day was Saturday. Karen yawned looking freshly fucked walking into her apartment at ten.

"Holy shit," Bryce said. "Look what he did."

The apartment was immaculate. The kitchen smelled of fresh baked banana bread. I'd bought fresh flowers at the farmer's market and put some in every room.

Bryce didn't stand a chance. She fucked him a while longer but never had her heart in it after the moment she knew the endlessness of my devotion. I'd learned how to appreciate her, to worship her. There was nothing I wouldn't do for her.

Two years later, I'm a pretty successful chef with my first restaurant coming if that's what Karen decides. She makes the decisions. That's the way we both like it. I worship her and give her my devotion. One night after she fucked my ass, we lay together with her holding me and asked me what I wanted.

I told her I wished I could pay Nave back. She's the one that decided to send him a thousand dollars a month whether we've got it or not.