Another Quick Mitzi Story

Story Info
A short, true story of Mitzi's incessant exhibitionism.
1k words
4.08
40.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tcs1956
Tcs1956
593 Followers

Another quick short (but true) story to demonstrate the true slutty spirit of Mitzi Owens...

Near the end of Mitzi Owens' Jr. year at West Forsyth High, (shortly after her 18th birthday), we were dating hot and heavy. She was behind her classmates by a grade or two due to her military Dads' moving all over the world. She was more than a few years ahead of them sexually. Lots of times I would pick her up from school at lunch time and we would go off campus for "lunch". Thanks to my job as a police officer, I worked mostly nights, so I was free to sneak her away from school rather often.

This particular day she had worn to school a particularly low cut, button up, skin-tight, sweater top and no bra.

I was in the parking lot at the High School when I saw Mitzi walking out of the lobby doors. She was unbuttoning her sweater as she walked toward my car. By the time she was no more than 50 feet from the Office door her sweater was completely open and from where I was seated in my car you could see literally all of her massive breasts! Right there in the school parking lot in the middle of the day, while class was in session! Mitzi sure knows how to put on a show! The electricity of that vision reminded me of Bo Dereck running down the beach in slow motion in the movie "10." Mitzi's tits were at least that firm and probably somewhat larger as well; her nipples as hard as pencils were standing proud in the cool breeze of that springtime Carolina afternoon.

As she got into my car she took the sweater completely off! Sitting completely topless in the front seat of my car, in the parking lot of the High School, right in front of the Office as if it were the most natural thing in the world, she said "Let's go to Joanie Moser Park and you can fuck my brains out!"

I cautioned her "MITZI!! We're still in the parking lot right in front of the office! What if the Principal sees you like this?"

She replied "Then I guess I would just have to fuck him again too!" She said "again", I caught that. She laughed a wicked, knowing laugh. She had also recently fucked the Assistant Principal at Kennedy Middle School and was quite proud of herself for it. I think she had a thing for authority figures.

I called her a "Crazy Slut" as we drove out of the school parking lot and on toward the park about a mile away. As soon as we got to the park I drove to the shelter at the top of the hill. Mitzi jumped from the car and ran to the picnic table and lay naked across it, spread wide as if tied by her hands and feet at the corners. OMG was THAT an enticing sight! And in the broad daylight in a public park at lunch time! She never ceased to shock me with her brazenness.

Mitzi sat up long enough to unbutton my pants and slide them down. She slid her hot ass to the end of the table so that she was lying on the table and I was standing at the end of the table fucking her. We had several close calls of almost getting caught. That always adds to the thrill because Mitzi loves an audience!

Fucking Mitzi is always so hot, especially since she loves doing it out in the open. I swear she WANTS to get caught! I am still in awe of how wet she gets and how hard her complete breasts become and her chest turns a bright pink when she is that excited.

I warned her that I was about to cum and she pushed me backward and out of her pussy. She slid off of the table and sat upright on the bench and took my wet cock in her mouth. She was so fucking good that I held her head and just royally face-fucked her! As I came, I shook so violently that I came all over her face. She did one of those low moans as if to say ".MMMMMmmmmm...that was good!" We hurriedly got dressed because she couldn't be tardy for the next class. When we got back to the school I kissed her bye and licked a lingering droplet of cum off of her throat and passed it to her in a deep, lingering kiss. I watched her awesome full ass sway as she walked across the parking lot away from me until she disappeared back into the school building.

After school she called me and told me that she had been sitting in art class right after lunch...they were all in a circle cross legged on the floor when her friend Donna gasped and whispered to Mitzi..."You have a big glob of cum in your hair!"

Mitzi smiled at Donna and said, "I know" as she winked wickedly at her girlfriend..

Donna said "Everyone will know what YOU did at lunch!"

In true Mitzi fashion, Mitzi smiled and said..."I sure hope so, I have a reputation to live up to at West Forsyth High School!"

They laughed and Mitzi let the cum dry in her hair and didn't comb it out till she got home. I think she wanted her mother to see it! Her mother was not exactly a saint back in those either and was often nearly jealous of Mitzi's exploits.

Mitzi is still such a total, classic SLUT and so very proud of it! I find that a wonderful trait in a good wife. I found out over the years of being married to Mitzi that I was only one of the VERY many guys who enjoyed high school lunchtime suck-n-fuck sessions with her. She REALLY did go out of her way to make, and then live up to her reputation.

Tcs1956
Tcs1956
593 Followers