Another Random Dick Suck Goes Bad

Story Info
A mother's love for her son is a special thing.
1.8k words
2.84
40.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is over 18.

This is a stand alone story, it follows the same characters from 'Amorous Goods: Witch Problems and the Cursed Pen' and 'Random Dick Suck at the Library'.

Story is in the incest/taboo category.

***

The university library was nearly empty as I sat alone at one of the carrel desks. I had been working on my math homework for over two hours when I felt someone under the table. I looked down to see the top of my moms head. "Does someone's big boy need his special big boy treat?" My mother giggled as she fished my already hard member out of my pants.

Any other day or time, I would have questioned this. Why was my own mother trying to suck my dick in public. That night I didn't. I was horny and my mother behavior had gotten bizarre since she had found my dad naked with the neighbor's wife and daughter. First, she burned their house down. Then she shaved her head and joined a cult. Now, she was sucking my dick at least once a day, often two or three times a day and having all women orgies with the neighbor women at least once a week.

She looked like a transvestite Uncle Fester with her bald head and solid black cultist robes. Whatever, moms are weird. 'Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, especially when that mouth is sucking your dick.' I thought to myself as I scooted forward in my seat to give her better access to my member.

She slid my pants down around my ankles, then off completely while taking the head of my cock in her mouth. Her pink lip stick smearing on my member.

She flicked her tongue around the tip while expertly working the shaft with her hands. She slipped me all the way down her throat while gently tugging my balls with her free hand.

I watched her bald head bob up and down on my member before closing my eyes to listen to the slurping sound mixed with her moans of pleasure as she no doubt fingered herself under her robes.

My eyes shot open when I felt hair brush against my legs. To my horror, my mother had been replaced by some creepy old wizard with a long Rasputin beard. "Don't move, I got you by the balls boy." the wizard sneered before licking his tongue along the vulnerable underside of my shaft, his hand firmly grasping my nut sack. He took me deep in his mouth, I could feel and see his disgusting yellow teeth slide along my member as I entered his mouth deeply. "Just relax and enjoy it."

Finally I cam in the wizards mouth. He swallowed down the first few greasy ropes of cum but another spasm shot a load into his brushy beard, then another onto his forehead. "Why are you even doing this?" I cried.

"You're dick has been cursed by the fey to be a wellspring of powerful magic. I'm not the first and I won't be the last. You know your mother skipped town after she burned down your neighbor's house." the wizard smiled as his tongue flicked out to lick my man spunk off his beard. "A group of cultists has been wearing her form and sucking your dick to gain magic powers, for over a month now."

"That actually explains a lot. Thanks. I mean thanks for letting me know, not thanks for forcing me into letting you suck my dick, you sick fuck." My thighs were still scratchy from where his bushy beard had rubbed against them. I needed a long cold shower I thought as I shuttered in disgust.

Suddenly, my dick sucker disappeared taking my pants and underwear with him. "Cloak of invisibility, gets them every time." I heard him laugh from somewhere behind me.

I was so distracted by this turn of events that I failed to notice the campus police officer as he came up behind me. "Sir. We're going to have to ask you to leave the library. Where the hell are your pants?" the officer asked with disgust in his voice.

"It's not my fault." I explained. "A dick sucking invisible wizard stole my pants." I quickly reviewed with the officer what I had been force to endure of the last few minutes. I also reviewed with him at least ten times that, yes, I was in fact sober. I had not taken any mushrooms or LSD or peyote.

"So that is what happened. Some guy sucked your dick, then disappeared into the walls." The officer ask me again. "And I remind you its a crime to lie to the police."

"That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Dick sucking, disappearing magic users are to blame, how many times do I have to tell you." I explained to the officer.

Then, for no reason, I was arrested.

*****One year later

The night of the parent teacher conference was the first time I met Ms. Del Rosario. She was 5 feet, 4 inches, 110 lbs, with measurements of 34B-26-34. She was a 23 year old Filipino woman who had only ever had sex with her college boyfriend.

They broke up her senior year because he could never satisfy her with his small three and a half inch penis. I knew that was much smaller than my own ten and a half inch monster cock. She had brownish-tan skin, almost like a white girl with an end of summer tan, dark black shoulder length hair in pigtails, and a flat little Filipino nose. It was much smaller than my own half Native American half Jewish snout.

She smelled like freshly ironed socks.

"Before we begin, I would just like to say that I like my women like I like my coffee. Lite brown, spicy, from the Philippines, and full of my cum." I said with a sly grin. I had dressed in floor length skirt and a matching sweater. As a master of disguise, I prided myself on my ability to appear as anyone. Today I had chosen women's clothes. I plan was simple, make myself look like mother, then get Ms. Del Rosario to suck my magic dick. Once she was hooked on magic, my cock would be her own source. She would be forced to come back.

She immediately spewed the tea she had been drinking across the table. With a look of rage and disgust on her face she jumped to her feet. "Get the hell out of my classroom!" she roared, her small nosed nostrils flared in rage. "Who are you? Do you even have kids in my class."

I knew she was wet for me. I almost regretted snorting all that cocaine before the parent-teacher conference.

I also knew she was right. I didn't have kids. A few years before when I had been a student at the school. I had tried to get a girl pregnant by sabotaging the condoms. She refused to have sex with me.

I tried to hit on other women. They stupidly rejected me, either unwilling to see my greatness or jealous of my own natural superiority. They preferred the captain of the football team or other weaklings and inferiors who could never compare to my greatness.

My senior year I could stand it no longer. I planned on kidnapping some sluts to use as my breed pigs. Instead the sluts escaped, beat me to a pulp, then had me arrested for kidnapping. I had spent three months in prison plotting my revenge, plotting for tonight. Now that I had a magic dick, I could take my revenge.

This time would be different! My babymaker would a ejaculate my most powerful sperm deep into her womb right here on the floor of the classroom. Then I would take her back to my sex dungeon where she would be breed night and day till pregnant with my child. If my plan worked, she would be the first of many women to learn to enjoy my sex dungeon. Plus, my magic dick would breed a Satanic super baby into her.

I tired to sooth her. "Relax, you're going to enjoy..." she doused my face with her cup of scalding hot tea.

"You're right, I am." She started laughing. "I have some women here who wanted to meet you again. I'm sure you remember them from your days as a student here." I fell to my knees and screamed as I tried to wipe the hot water off my face, my blackface disguise hampering my efforts to remove the burning liquid. She kicked me hard enough in the face I saw spots for a few seconds. The next thing I knew she had taken the handcuffs from my rape kit, cuffed one of my wrists, slipped the cuffs around the leg of the teacher's desk, then cuffed my other wrist.

This was not part of my plan. In my plan, she would be the one terrified and handcuffed. I looked up to see two female police officers standing over me. "Help me officers!" I cried, "She's trying to kidnap and rape me."

"Like you tried to do to me?" the officer smiled at me. I gave her a hard look. It was one of the women I had tried kidnapping in high school. "Nice skirt. Lets see how much a big white guy like you likes spending the weekend in 'the tombs' while dressed like a black girl." She started covering my face in black face. "That's where you are going if you don't start cooperating."

"Remember ladies. His dick gives out magic powers and supernatural abilities. Suck him off and your might gain the ability to fly or set things on fire with your mind." Ms. Del Rosario advised the others.

What the women didn't know was I had been practicing yoga since I had learned about my cursed dick's abilities. For over a month I had been able to suck my own dick. I had found I could only have one power at a time no matter how many times I sucked it. I had stopped when I had gained the power to teleport once an hour. I clicked my heels together three times while chanting "There is no place like home." Unfortunately, the location I thought in my mind was the female shower area in the girls locker room at the high school.

***

The vice principle addressed the group of concerned parents in the girls locker room "And, as you can see, the security systems we have in place are second to done. No perverts could get into this locker room when your daughters are changing. We pride ourselves on....what the fuck." He screamed as he saw me run by still in hand cuffs, my face covered in blackface. The front of my skirt had been folded up in my belt so my bouncing erect dick and glowing magical pre-cum was clearly visible to the crowd as I jogged past the group, out the doors, and into the night. "How do you keep getting in here?" He yelled after me.

***

~Fin~

Please vote on this and all the stories in the Literotica 2022 April Fools Day Story Contest.