Another Randy Wrinkly

Story Info
Fuck-hungry pensioners.
1.1k words
104.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuddlyAl
CuddlyAl
88 Followers

It was nearly a year from the day my 75-year-old neighbour, Pat, gave me the come-on before I finally got it on with her. When I learned her friend, Hannah, too, was up for some sexual gratification, it took me less than a week to consummate my lust.

Sex with Pat had been phenomenal but had been only possible when her husband, Jock, was up in Scotland. Pat had set up what was to be a regular Monday meet at Hannah's house. The deal was: keep Hannah, a 68-year-old widow, sweet in lieu of rent. I learned of the proposal on a Friday. The following Monday I fucked Hannah and Pat.

For most of Sunday my body had experienced two dominant sensations: a hangover and a hard-on. I tried to distract myself by playing music but Mr. Stiffy wasn't ready to go away. My wife's hangover was worse than mine so a quick marital leg-over was off limits. I broke the habit of a lifetime and went into the study to work, freeing up time for the following day.

Pat's car was outside when I arrived at Hannah's bungalow. It was nearly 10 o'clock in the morning. I was half an hour later than we'd arranged.

Pat, who answered the door, was wearing a long, red velour gown. Sitting on the end of the three seat sofa, Hannah was similarly clad in a pale blue satin gown. Pulled tight, it accentuated the swell of her breasts. Her nipples were prominent. I had been half hard walking up the driveway. Now I was sporting an erection which felt like cast iron.

A brief conversation with Pat over the fence on Saturday had established that none of was comfortable with a full on threesome and that acts of the greatest intimacy would probably be limited to one on one.

It seemed appropriate, however, to relax with some cuddling and gentle foreplay. I sat between the two women with each of my arms around their respective shoulders. I gently brushed my fingers on the outer side of their breasts.

After a few minutes, I used the tips of my fingers to tease around their nipples which had taken second and third place as the hardest thing in the room. Neither Pat nor Hannah complained when I slipped a hand inside their gowns and gently massaged their soft, welcoming flesh.

I was starting to consider my next move when Pat took the decision out of my hands.

After treating my ear to a warm, moist, probing tongue she said in a whisper so low Hannah was unlikely to have heard.

"Hannah's never had her pussy sucked. Lick her cunt and show her what she's been missing. Lick her cunt and make her cum. Then eat me."

My chest was thumping and I felt a strong urge to blurt out a string of four letter words. Not wishing to do anything to compromise the atmosphere, I decided to resist that particular temptation.

I did, however, tell Hannah I would kneel down in front of her and if she were to open her gown and part her thighs I would introduce her to the joy of cunnilingus.

Despite her obviously shy streak, Hannah duly obliged. After carefully caressing the inside of her thighs, I allowed my tongue to trace the same pattern. She was already panting when I used my fingers to pull her puffy outer lips wide apart and blow gently along the length of her gash, stopping just below her clit.

I repeated the procedure using my tongue, before taking her clit between my lips and administering a gentle rhythmic sucking. I was too focused on what I was doing to be fully aware of Pat but judging from the noises, she was giving herself a right good fingering.

No sooner than Hannah had exploded with an exceptionally loud and prolonged orgasm, Pat wasted no time in grabbing hold of the two of us and dragging us into Hannah's bedroom where the three of us flopped on to the king-size bed.

"My turn, now," said Pat, as she straddled my face and humped her sex hard, fast and rough.

I realised the plan for one-on-one coupling was soon to be thrown out of the window.

Gripping the base of my cock with her fingers, Hannah, guided me in. Her warmth and wetness moved easily up and down my shaft.

Early penetration was about three-quarter length but after grunt and a sigh, Hannah pushed hard and I was in to the hilt. After a little bit of twisting and grinding, Hannah hit he overdrive button. Rarely can a woman have fucked with as much passion. Making up for five years of celibacy, Hannah was clearly delighted to be back in the saddle and was going at it like rodeo expert.

Pat, meanwhile, was matching her rhythm at the opposite end. Neither woman was giving any thought to anything other than their own pleasure but I wasn't complaining.

I've no idea who came first, who came second and who came third; we were all winners.

I could have gladly finished on what had been a magnificent high, but Pat had other ideas.

I had started to become softer when Pat's head of white hair travelled down my belly. Her sucking my cock was no surprise but doing it without teeth was totally unexpected.

I guess the sight of a naked 75-year old woman without teeth would, 99 per cent of the time, be a sexual turn off. This hit the one per cent exception.

Working the base of my member with her thumb and forefinger, Pat worked her gums expertly along my shaft, carefully varying the speed, pressure and angle of her mouth. Her tongue probed around the tip, delicately stimulating the under side.

Just when I was looking forward to splashing some passion into Pat's throat, she withdrew her lips and announced,

"You're rock hard again. Now it's my turn to fuck.

What turned out to be our final sex act of the day was, by the standard of the events that had preceded it, nothing spectacular; a conventional missionary position fuck.

Hannah had already started to change into some clothes when I was climbing on top of Pat. Any remote likelihood of her rejoining us disappeared when Pat told her,

"Put the kettle on, Han. And make us all a cup of tea. No need to rush. Half an hour should do it."

I responded:

"Make it 20 minutes. I'm fucked".

Since then, Mondays have become a regular highlight in the weekly calendar though we have never repeated the threesome.

It's strictly one on one now. Pat one week, Hannah the next.

Me? I don't get a Monday off. Life can be so tough!

CuddlyAl
CuddlyAl
88 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving landlady

I was 18 and living in digs away from my home town. For the first week, the 68-year-old landlady would bring me a hot drink. during the second week, without warning, she climbed into bed and straddled me. I can honestly say that the subsequent night of fucking was the most pleasurable moment of my life. Ten years on, I was married but still visiting her for sex. She may have been wrinkled but she was bubbling with passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You really need to make these stories longet - they are awesome

Mature women have needs, desires, and love too. Especially those whose husband has neglected their needs due to illness, age, or 'given up'. As a younger lesbian I luckily came upon a 63 year old woman who has taken extensive care of her body and mind with essentially the same problem stated above. The difference is that her hubby loves her very much and is more than excited about her and my relationship and encourages me to visit at their home to spend time together.

She is a very strong and powerful lover... Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I am just into my seventies, my god what joys there are to look forward to. I Just want to have what these ladies are having, and believe me, you wouldn't regret your efforts they would be repaid a hundred fold.

I am no less horny now than when I was eighteen.

keep these stories cumming.

I gave this to my significant other to read. It prepared the ground for a most energetic and very satisfying F***

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Benjamin Franklin

In Praise of Older Women

1. Because as they have more Knowledge of the World and their Minds are better stor’d with Observations, their Conversation is more improving and more lastingly agreeable.

2. Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their Influence over Men, they supply the Diminution of Beauty by an Augmentation of Utility. They learn to do a 1,000 Services small and great, and are the most tender and useful of all Friends when you are sick. Thus they continue amiable. And hence there is hardly such a thing to be found as an old Woman who is not a good Woman.

3. Because there is no hazard of Children, which irregularly produc’d may be attended with much Inconvenience.

4. Because thro’ more Experience, they are more prudent and discreet in conducting an Intrigue to prevent Suspicion. The Commerce with them is therefore safer with regard to your Reputation. And with regard to theirs, if the Affair should happen to be known, considerate People might be rather inclin’d to excuse an old Woman who would kindly take care of a young Man, form his Manners by her good Counsels, and prevent his ruining his Health and Fortune among mercenary Prostitutes.

5. Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part. The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever, so that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.

6. Because the Sin is less. The debauching a Virgin may be her Ruin, and make her for Life unhappy.

7. Because the Compunction is less. The having made a young Girl miserable may give you frequent bitter Reflections, none of which can attend the making an old Woman happy.

8thly and Lastly. They are so grateful!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Randy granny

My granny was 74 when I spied on her being fucked on the living room floor by the tv repair man. It was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen and I will always be grateful for witnessing an episode which led me to appreciating the wonderful sexual allure of the older woman.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wrinkled, Ripe and Randy Hot sex with fuck-crazy old woman.in Mature
Blue and Mature Pensioner pussy and a horny plumper.in Mature
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
All the Senior Ladies Ch. 01 Hooking up with a couple of horny silver-haired foxes.in Mature
Wrinkly, Kinky and a Promise Fuck-happy oldie raises her game.in Mature
More Stories