Another Red Folder Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A second finger stretched into her long unused but appreciative wet sheath. That finger too found even more magic space to press and please. Senna's lips closed and began to nurse around the nub her tongue had been licking. Heather's belly contracted and Senna lapped at what flowed from between the stretched lips. Heather wanted nothing to change; she wanted to lie in this bliss for days; certainly nothing could get better. Something unusual was happening. Something between a pleasurable stretch and pain. Her ass was being penetrated in tiny thrusts in time with the fingertips pressing her clit into Senna's sucking mouth. Heather's hips lifted off the bed. Senna changed nothing. Heather's belly began to tighten; she wondered if she could withstand the days of cramps Senna had endured after cuming so hard. Air hissed from her lungs and made a moan deep in her throat. Her hips lifted higher; only her feet and shoulders were touching the bed. Senna changed nothing; two fingers rubbed the magic spot, lips sucked the swelling clit and one lone finger continued to stretch deep into the never before violated bowels.

Heather spread her arms, grasped the bed sheets and pulled as hard as she could. Every muscle began to tremble in her shoulders. The tremble spread down her belly, into her legs and then deep inside her womb. The tremble started her climax but that came on slowly; she worried that her body would give out before it raced through her. She had never had to pee so urgently. Her belly tightened even more, her climax raced and juices squirted out of her, spewing around Senna's lips and splattering everything within arms reach. Still her body trembled; she wanted to cry "Stop" but what came out was "God, Yes. More, More."

More she got. Senna's hands flew and were rougher. A mighty growl rumbled in Heather's body; more flowed from her and her muscles tried to pull Senna's hand and arm deeper inside. The pleasure demanded more pleasure but it could not be endured. Heather's breath was irregular. With her last gasp she screamed and tried to push Senna away but slipped into darkness as her hands touched the head that was so contented to be buried between her legs.

Two hours later Heather opened her eyes and watched a still nude Senna work around the apartment to straighten things, fill her wash basket and double check the black stretchy dress that she was going to wear tonight. When Senna saw that her eyes were open, she came to her and kissed her sweetly on the lips and pushed her hair away from her face.

"I have never been touched by a woman before. That was wonderful. My body has never been so drained. Thank you. Thank you......"

"My pleasure. No wonder Carl wants you. The juices from your body are delicious and addictive. I did not want to quit tasting you."

"I felt like I peed all over you."

"No, you squirted. Most women can't do that. And very few of the ones who can, produce as much as you do."

"Still, I wet all over you and you had to bathe again."

Senna's grin lit up the room and was as naughty a grin as Heather had ever seen.

"What? What did I say?"

"Not what you said; what I did and am going to do to Carl."

Heather just looked blankly at Senna.

"I only lightly wiped your wetness, most dried on my body. As oral as he is, he will be insane tasting both of us."

"I'm sure he has done such things many times."

"I've never heard of him doing anything with two women. Even so this will be as much for me. I would love to see you straddling his face while I fucked him. That will be in my mind all night no matter what happens."

Heather was blushing bright red, hot, turned on and speechless from hearing Senna's admission. Her hands went instinctively between her legs and she felt more of her juices flow into her palms.

"I see the idea doesn't offend you much."

"I can't handle that thought right now. A lot of new things have happened to me already today. I have never had sex with Carl, been with a woman before or been involved in a threesome."

"Maybe, but you are soaking wet and turned on. I can see that. You survived the girl-on-girl experience and were smiling. Maybe you'll return the favor when I'm lonely one day."

That was too much for Heather. "I need to get back to my place, clean up and let you get ready. I do want a complete report, you know?"

"Sort of a blow-by-blow, a humb-by-humb, a suck-by-suck and a cum-by-cum replay?"

Every time Senna had been with Carl, he had been exceptionally considerate and then almost submissive when he felt how her body could move inside and manipulate his cock. The feelings put him in awe of her body and he went along for the ride and enjoyment. Today had been a bitch - supplier problems, shipment delays, two reneged deliveries of problem women and resultant contract disputes and one rare personnel problem. Instead of being his smooth, relaxed, in-control self, he was aggressive and testosterone filled. When Senna arrived he complimented her, offered her some wine and then slammed her into the wall and pushed her dress up. The surprise, excited her. He grabbed a handful of her hair and used it to maneuver her head for his passionate demanding kisses. Her pussy remembered how he stretched her; how his shaft slid along her clit on every stroke and how she had to endure an extra round of pleasure because he was not finished with her. She was still wet from playing with Heather. His kiss was demanding and she met it, sucked his tongue and offered hers. When she thrust her hips, her soaking cunt impaled itself on his index finger.

His nostrils filled with Senna's scents. He expected that; he pushed her dress higher and she reached for his belt. Another scent inflamed his passion. This surprised him. He had not felt such need in years. Her dress was around her neck when his pants dropped to his ankles. Senna had not felt his cock so hard and pulsing before. She wrapped one leg around his hips and rubbed his throbbing helmet to wet it between her lips. His hands tightened around her dress pinning her head against the wall and he thrust very hard, driving into her body and slamming her ass noisily against the paneled wall.

The noise jolted Carl back to reality and he looked into her eyes. They were wild, lust filled and she just said, "Fuck me as hard as you can."

The room rattled as he pounded her. She pushed back and he lost his balance with his ankles tangled in his pants. He fell back and held on to her so all her weight landed on his hips driving his cock hard into her body and cervix.

Senna howled in pain but continued to thrust. Carl rolled over on top, turning over the coffee table and pushing a chair noisily against other furniture. His lips never left her skin. He licked at her neck, lips, shoulders and breasts. His wild, out-of-control actions were a mystery to him. Senna smiled and said, "I said "Fuck me hard.""

That challenge and the double dose of dried sex juices and female pheromones turned him into a raging pile driving animal. His thrusts hurt but each one was met with Senna chiding him to take her and be more of a man. For ten years he had kept track of women's cycles, kept them on birth control and still wore condoms. For these moments Carl's mind was totally filled with a driving need to cum in this woman, fill her, defeat her and impregnate this female like all males were designed to do. He rolled with her again moving her as if she weighed nothing at all. Senna was as wild as he was. She loved the feeling of power, being dominated, the secret she knew that was driving him and she was holding on tight as her third climax racked her body knowing that more were coming and coming.

Carl almost gained control thinking how wild he was being, when Senna opened her mouth wide, engulfed his, sucked his tongue and exhaled forcing the scent of Heather's pussy into Carl's lungs. All control was impossible now. He raised up on his knees pulling her with him and then slammed her down with a mighty roar from his throat. He could not stop licking at her mouth and sucking her breath while he tried to fuck her as hard as she demanded each time she could breathe. Again he rolled with her. More furniture scooted away, another table turned over and a lamp fell and broke.

Senna was not to be denied. She had been worked up all afternoon and then got more and more turned on as she thought of what she was bringing to drive Carl crazy. Twice she thought she might be hurt by his wild rolling and thrusting but those thoughts vanished as another climax caused her cunt to suck and ripple on the head of his cock.

No matter how wild he got he couldn't seem to cum in her excessively soaking slippery cunt. In a mighty heave the couch moved and he rolled her on top and ordered, "Make your cunt suck me off before I kill both of us."

These words were magical to her ears. She decided to risk it all, reached between them and spread her wetness across his lips. She had been pleased half a dozen times, driven a man crazy, watched him struggle to pump his cum in her and now plead for her to use her special talents to bring him back from the edge of madness. Senna sat up perfectly straight, under Carl's still thrusting body. She sat still and moved inside as she knew how to move. He was instantly still and she did it again. He groaned and curled up against her body, hugged her, kissed more combined juices from her breasts and licked madly at every inch of her exposed skin.

For a couple of minutes she felt in control and watched the anguish ripple through his body and face. Again she contracted inside. She felt her cervix kiss the tip of his cock and her sheath milk down his shaft again. She loved the pain on his face, so she did it again. Her cervix opened slightly and sucked at the tip of his cock buried deep, but then the earth moved. An earthquake rose under her. They were both turning, still in mid air when he thrust and screamed "Now." She felt a hot rope shoot directly into her sucking open cervix just when both their bodies slammed full weight onto the floor. The air was forced out of her lungs. She gasped for breath just as her strongest climax hit, driven by the pain to breathe and Carl's two hundred pounds driving his cock into her belly. Surely he had found some way to pull into her. His cock stayed as deep as it had ever been, swelled even more, throbbed and pumped as his body arched back like a bow and was still except for the contractions that racked through his entire body ending in his cock.

Senna was barely awake when Carl collapsed on her. Vaguely she knew he had passed out and that his cock was still jerking in the puddle of semen at the mouth of her nursing womb. Nothing in her life had ever felt so right, so perfect, so humanly complete. He was heavy; she was losing consciousness and for an instance of perfection she knew her body was pregnant for the first time.

Maybe thirty, maybe forty-five minutes later the two sweat drenched lovers woke up tangled in each other's arms. Carl scrambled to get free. He was not supposed to lose control, care or be this satisfied. Still Senna marveled at how he put a robe on her, fretted over her, got her wine and served her even though he had a staff that did all that and more. He wanted her to sit in his lap and opened her robe so her dripping cunt would be over his soft cock. He lifted his cock and closed her thighs around it and rocked her tenderly until his mind remembered his job, his position and his island. Then slowly, he recovered, dinned with her, talked with her, laughed with her and lingered a long time not wanting to say goodnight or have her go home.

Heather was bursting for her report. She watched Carl walk Senna all the way to her room, take her inside and heard them kiss. She waited for him to leave their building, go up the long walk and disappear into his building and then she rushed to her new friend's unlocked door. Dressed, reeking of sex, sprawled across her still made up bed, Senna was asleep and smiling. The report would have to wait.

Before Heather or Senna awoke the next morning, a massive, beautiful basket of fresh fruit and flowers was put inside Senna's room. Heather read the attached note to a very groggy Senna,

"I cannot guess how you bewitched and enchanted me so last night. You are beautiful, desirable and you take my breath and my mind away. Thank you for dining with me last night. The evening will be a treasured memory for the rest of my life. Maybe you will agree to give me another memory, even though this one was close to being lethal."