Another Reunion with an Ex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesSD
JamesSD
295 Followers

Emily found a bra and panty set she wanted to try on. Isabella located a push-up bra nearby that she suggested Emily try out too. "I bet it would look great with those big boobies of yours" she commented. Emily nodded.

"We should pick out something for you to try on too. I'll pick something out, and you should too. James, why don't you pick something out for each of us as well?" Emily suggested. I had something very specific in mind that I wanted to buy, but selected a pair of outfits they could try on while I bought their surprises. I selected a seamless yellow push-up bra and panty set for Isabella and a light blue satin set with matching g-string for Emily.

"Come check on us in a couple minutes" Emily said as the two women ventured off to try to find a salesperson and gain access to the changing rooms.

I quickly located the items I wanted to buy my lovers. Matching thigh high stockings with lacy tops, red for Emily, black for Isabella. Push-up bras in the same colors, matching each other, smooth with just a touch of lace. Finally, matching miniscule g-string panties in the appropriate color. Isabella rarely wore thongs in her daily life, but didn't mind putting one on for the sake of a sexy outfit. In some ways it made it all the more sexy to see her ass framed by just a tiny bit of fabric. I became aroused imagining my two angels in their matching gift outfits. Luck was with me as I was able to zip through the cashier and find my way to the changing room without taking very long, and I hid the purchases in the bag with the jeans I had bought earlier.

I paused at the entrance to the fitting rooms. All the doors were shut, and you could hear the sounds of women dressing and undressing behind the doors. I wondered which rooms my lovers were in. There was no attendant; I could only assume she'd been sent off to find something in a different size or color.

"Hello?" I said, and seconds later one of the changing room doors opened a crack. A hand and wrist that I recognized as Isabella's darted out and beckoned me with one curled finger. I nervously walked to the door, which was opened as I got close. Isabella's hand grabbed my shirt and pulled me in, quickly shutting the door quietly behind me.

I was stunned to see that Isabella and Emily were sharing a changing room, and both were apparently in the process of trying on the outfit the other had selected. Isabella's was a deep blue corset that pushed up her small breasts and stopped a bit above her navel. The panties were almost non-existent, a brief strip of fabric that came dangerously close to exposing what little pubic hair she kept. She smiled and did a little spin for me, modeling her outfit.

Emily wore the push-up bra and panty set that seemed to expose every inch of skin possible to still be considered lingerie. Her breasts were all the more impressive than usual, pushed up and together creating a deep cavern of flesh. My erection was obvious within my pants.

"You like?" Isabella asked. "You should see the other one." She began unhooking the corset casually yet swiftly.

"Aren't there cameras here?" I asked, somewhat nervous. Emily stepped over to me and placed a hand on my swollen cock through my jeans.

"Hmmmm if there are I guess they will get even more of a show than usual. She sunk to her knees and undid my pants.

Isabella, while interested, was focusing on changing while Emily freed my cock from my boxers. Emily's eyes twinkled as she took my almost painfully erect dick in her wet mouth. Isabella had removed the corset and was now sliding down her panties, giving me a great view of her ass. She replaced them with the string bikini panties she had selected, sliding them up her smooth legs and adjusting how they sat on her hips. Satisfied, she turned and gave me another nice look at her tits before covering them with the bra.

"What do you think?" She asked as Emily sucked more of my dick into her mouth while stroking the remaining length with her hand. I placed my hands against the walls of the changing room to support myself.

"God, I love it!" I exclaimed with a whisper, not indicating if it was the outfit or the dick sucking that I was so excited about.

"I'm gonna get it I think" was her reply. She joined Emily on her knees. The blonde woman offered my cock to my girlfriend who eagerly replaced Emily's mouth with her own. Emily stood and kissed my cheek before stepping back to change her own outfit. She slipped out of the flimsy lingerie quickly and replaced it with her own. My attention was split between Isabella's mouth on my dick and Emily's naked body just a few feet away. Emily redressed fully and took over the cock sucking while Isabella changed into her clothes.

As Isabella finished Emily released my cock and stood up. Much to my dismay and disappointment she forced my swollen member back into my boxers as gently as possible and zipped up my pants.

"We need to go" she said.

"Yeah, we do not want to get caught" Isabella added with a wicked grin.

I certainly respected their teasing and sense of adventure, yet my dick was disappointed at the lack of release. I sighed and replied "You two are really going to get it when we get home you know."

Isabella pressed her body against mine and whispered in my ear "Baby, we are counting on it!"

There was a saleswoman watching the hallway as we emerged, who seemed quite surprised to see all three of us coming out of the same room. She scowled, but Isabella walked up to her nonchalantly and presented the lingerie she didn't want to buy. Emily followed suit and I simply smiled and shrugged as I walked past. I could tell the salesperson was shocked to see the three of us. I guessed I'd never know if someone else had seen both women suck my dick in the changing room on camera or not. My exhibitionist side secretly hoped there was a surveillance tape somewhere that would be discovered.

Emily and Isabella made their purchases while I waited outside the store. They smiled at me excitedly. I wrapped one arm around each girl and we strolled out of the mall together, laughing and giggling.

"I can't wait to see what you two have planned for the rest of the night." I said as we reached the car.

"I think you have a pretty good idea!" Emily joked, grabbing my ass and squeezing fondly. "But we might have a surprise or two up our sleeves."

"I have a surprise or two myself," I replied. "Although in my version of things none of us have sleeves." Both women kindly laughed at my weak joke. I silently remembered the matching lingerie I had purchased and not yet seen my lovers in yet.

It was only mid afternoon and the sun was still high in the sky, yet we all eagerly agreed to head home and begin the night's activities a bit early.

*

I hope you are enjoying the continuing adventures of Emily, Isabella and James. As always, I greatly appreciate any feedback I receive, both through comments and votes. The story is far from over and more will be on the way.

JamesSD
JamesSD
295 Followers
12