Another Reunion with an Ex Ch. 05

Story Info
Things get even kinkier as James takes charge.
4.3k words
4.68
39.8k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesSD
JamesSD
294 Followers

While driving home with my ex-girlfriend Emily after spending a lovely day having sex at a nude beach, I decided to float an idea by her for the final night of her visit.

"How would you feel about fulfilling a fantasy of mine?" I asked her.

"You mean you have some left? After being part of a threesome, seeing your girlfriend have sex with your ex, and fucking in public?" Emily asked with a giggle.

"I do. What can I say, I'm full of naughty ideas. I would love to have you be my sex slave tonight. Actually have you and Isabella both be my little sex slaves."

Emily giggled, but showed a hint of discomfort. "Is this something you and Isabella are into? Whips and chains and all that?"

"Well, usually nothing quite so heavy as whips and chains. But yeah, we've played around with power games, both with me in charge and with her. We quickly learned that I'm more natural as a dominant and she as a submissive."

"From what I've experienced that doesn't shock me," Emily answered. "Like when you spanked me that first time we got together, well together again at least, at my place."

"Exactly. Domination games are largely about trust, and surrendering control. You allow me to be in control, to call the shots. You'd have to trust that while I will push your limits, I won't tell you to do anything you're not capable of. And while I'm certainly not accusing you of being sexually prudish, I know that for women in particular it often allows them to feel freer in their sexual desires."

"I suppose we could try it," Emily said hesitantly as I parked the car. "How serious would we have to take it?"

"Well, it's one of those things the more you get into it the better it works. But the most important thing is that you make a commitment to follow my instructions without question and surrender control to me."

"Ok, I'm game," Emily finally agreed. "Seems this trip is just full of firsts for me." We unloaded the car and unpacked our beach bag.

"One last thing. We'll use a safe word, 'banana', just in case things get too out of hand. I ask that you only use it when you really want things to stop," I told her as we entered the house.

"Why can't I just say 'stop!'?" Emily asked.

"Because when we're in the fantasy that will only make me go harder, and probably spank your ass for being disobedient."

"You do take this seriously," Emily responded, slightly wide eyed. "Ok, I got it. 'Banana' to stop. So how do we start?"

"Like this," I said, pulling Emily towards me roughly and tugging her tank top off. Emily assisted eagerly.

"I like this game so far. But didn't Isabella ask you to save some for her?"

I placed my finger against Emily's lips. "Enough questions from you, little submissive. Why don't you make your mouth useful and suck on my finger?"

Emily was slightly taken aback by my stern tone, but shrugged and took my finger into her mouth.

"That's right, show me what you're going to do to my cock later," I said, pulling off her shorts with my free hand. I untied her bikini bottom and tossed it to the side.

I spun her around and untied her top, pulling it up off her head and throwing it in the direction of her bottoms. I took a moment to admire her curvy nude form.

"Much better," I said. "Around here submissives only get to wear clothing that accentuates their nakedness for my benefit."

"I see," Emily responded, involuntarily rolling her eyes.

"Come here," I said firmly, striding to the bedroom. Emily strolled behind me, curious. I opened the bottom drawer of the dresser and took out a pair of leather wrist cuffs.

"Hands behind your back," I instructed her firmly. When she hesitated I stepped behind her, grabbing her wrists and yanking them behind her. I snapped the restraints around her wrists and stepped back in front of her.

I remembered tying her up the first time we reunited, that trip I took that seemed so long ago when Isabella first gave me permission to sleep with Emily. I marveled at how far we'd come. I had spanked Emily then, and knew she enjoyed it, even if it did scare her to release control and surrender to me.

"You are new to submission, so I will go easy on you. Still, you need to learn a lesson about attitude. When I give you a command the correct response is 'Yes, Sir.'. Not 'okay', not 'sure', and not 'I see'. Do you understand?" I asked her.

Emily suppressed a giggle. "Yes," she replied.

"Yes who?"

"Yes, Sir." Emily's tone showed me she was starting to take our game more seriously.

I sat down on the edge of the bed. "Come here, Em." When she was standing next to me I ordered "now bend over my lap, with your ass in the air." When she didn't move immediately I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down across my lap.

"Whoa!" Emily exclaimed, off balance from having her arms bound behind her.

I brought my hand down across her firm backside hard. Emily yelped loudly.

"I'm going to punish you now for being sassy. This firm little behind of yours is going to be nice and red when I'm done, isn't that right."

Emily paused before quietly stating "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl." I spanked her ass again, causing a satisfying cracking sound. "Now this is for your behavior earlier, as your current attitude seems much improved." I brought my hand down on her ass a third and forth time, then gave her other buttock a few hard spankings.

At that moment the door opened and Isabella walked in, calling out, "Hello? I'm home. Oh my!" She stopped in her tracks when she saw Emily bent over my knee naked with her ass in the air and hands bound behind her back. "Looks like you two are having fun!"

"Strip and kneel. I'll deal with you in a minute, slave," I ordered her.

"I want to start dinner and..." Isabella started.

"Strip," I interrupted, speaking with authority. Isabella looked into my eyes for a moment before smiling lustfully and quickly shedding her clothes. I could imagine her pussy was already getting wet with excitement.

I swatted Emily's rear end twice more before helping her back to her feet. "Go join your sister sub kneeling over there," I instructed her. Emily took her place next to Isabella, kneeling awkwardly for lack of balance.

I went back into our toy drawer and took the cuffs we sometimes used to bind Isabella's legs. I bound Isabella's arms behind her back to match Emily's pose. The fit was a bit odd using leg cuffs, but it did the job. I also fastened Isabella's basic black leather collar around her neck. The girls remained patient as I dug through Isabella's jewelry and found a choker-style necklace I bought for her.

I have always loved the look of choker necklaces, even before any interest in bondage and submission games. It's also possible that my attraction came from a deep seated lust for submissive women. Regardless, it looked great once I had I fastened it around Emily's neck.

I stepped back and admired my prizes. Two gorgeous women, unique in body shape, coloring and tone. Both fully nude, kneeling, hands bound behind their backs, chests thrust out, watching me, obediently awaiting instruction. I savored the moment of anticipation as my cock throbbed within my pants.

"I've never had two sex slaves at once," I observed, standing over them and looking down at their faces.

"It is true," Isabella agreed.

"Emily, I have given Isabella a slave name for when she plays these games with me. From this point forth your sister-slave shall be referred to as Bellita."

Emily nodded in understanding. "And you," I continued, softly stroking her cheek, "I shall call Emmy." Emily made a face at my diminuitization of her name.

"Does the sub have a problem with that?" I asked, placing my hand on her shoulder and staring down into her pale blue eyes.

"No, sir," Emily replied, dropping her eyes from my gaze.

"Good." I unzipped my pants. "Emmy, tell Bellita about our day while she sucks on my cock." I stepped in front of Isabella, who accepted my erection in her mouth hungrily. I imagined Isabella could taste hints of our beach fuck on my cock as she licked me eagerly.

Emily began relating the tale to my girlfriend. Isabella was having trouble properly sucking my cock without using her hands to help or for support. I took over, holding her hair with my hand and fucking her mouth slowly and gently. When Emily got too distracted watching us I scolded her to continue the story, and I also would add in details as I saw fit. All the while Isabella sucked my cock dutifully, staring up at me with lust.

Isabella groaned when Emily got to the point when I penetrated her with Luisa watching. I didn't stop fucking her mouth, and instead picked up my pace. Thanks to my earlier exertion I was able to simply enjoy her wonderful fellatio. I stopped Emily at the point in the story where I came inside her and I pulled out of Isabella's mouth.

"Good girl," I said, stepping in front of Emily. "I think you know what to do." Emily smiled and accepted my saliva-slick cock into her mouth. This time it was Isabella's turn to watch patiently. "I'm a lucky man to have two wonderful cocksuckers to myself," I mused out loud.

"Sir?" Isabella asked a minute later.

"Yes, Bellita?" I asked, my cock still buried in Emily's mouth.

"Would it please you to touch my pussy, sir? It is so wet and I am so horny from sucking you and hearing how you fucked Emmy today."

"I have a better idea," I replied. I stepped back away from Emily. "Stand up, Bellita. Come here." Isabella stood facing me. I took her hips and turned her towards Emily, positioning her where I had been standing.

"Oh god," Emily moaned, staring at Isabella's pussy just inches from her face.

"You've licked her before, when I was fucking her. I bet if you do a good job Bellita will return the favor for you." Without further delay I put one hand on the back of Emily's head and the other hand on Isabella's bare ass, guiding Emily's mouth to Isabella's pussy.

"Ai!" Isabella gasped as Emily's tongue made contact with her pussy lips. I didn't have much of a view of the action, but I didn't mind. I was overwhelmed with feelings of power, knowing that while both of these women had bisexual urges it was me that brought them together sexually. The look of complete bliss on my girlfriend's beautiful face showed me that Emily knew her way around a pussy.

I came up behind Isabella and ground my dick against her ass. I reached around and cupped Isabella's small breasts while kissing and nibbling the back and sides of her neck. Grinding against her from behind was always a favorite of mine, but having my ex girlfriend kneeling in front of her and licking her pussy at the same time added something to it for me.

I felt Isabella's body tensing up, and quickly pulled Emily away from her pussy.

"Ah! I was... Sir, I was going to cum!" Isabella whined. I gave her ass a hard spanking in response.

"The little kittens can play all they want to once the big tomcat is satisfied," I replied, enjoying the power. "I just remembered I forgot to get a double blowjob from you two."

Isabella nodded and took her place kneeling right next to Emily once more. I leaned down and kissed Emily's lips tenderly, tasting Isabella's juices on her lips. "You're doing wonderfully Emmy," I told her softly. "You're going to make a wonderful slave."

I spent the next ten minutes having the girls suck on my cock simultaneously. At first I allowed them to do their own thing, although I periodically guided their heads with my hands, holding Isabella against my balls while Emily sucked on my shaft and then switching them. I went from one mouth to the other, savoring the subtle differences and similarities between their cocksucking.

Later, I positioned each girl on one side of my shaft and guided their mouths up my cock until they met at the swollen head. Without much coaxing they pressed their lips together in a passionate kiss, and I took the opportunity to reach down and fondle both pairs of lovely breasts. When they got too into their kissing and neglected my cock I reminded them who was in charge with a firm tug on their hair. I slid my dick in both lovely mouths once more before deciding I needed to fuck a pussy.

"Who wants some cock?" I asked.

"I do!" Isabella exclaimed quickly.

"Me too!" Emily added hopefully.

"Well obviously Bellita wants it more, so she gets it first. But I suppose that's fair since Emmy already had some cock earlier today." I undid Isabella's restraints and then freed Emily's wrists as well.

"On the bed, side by side, all fours," I instructed. The girls quickly complied.

Seeing those two gorgeous feminine asses side by side gave me goosebumps, especially coupled with the knowledge that I could fuck both women as I pleased.

"Ready, Bellita?" I asked, positioning my cock at the entrance to her pussy, staring down at her gorgeous backside.

"You know I am, Sir," she replied happily.

She was on the left of the two women, and I held her hip with my left hand. I slid my right hand between Emily's thighs. She gasped as I brushed my fingertips across her clit. Slowly I sunk my cock into Isabella's wet pussy, while simultaneously inserting two fingers into Emily.

Both women gasped in unison at my penetration. Isabella in particular was visibly trembling; I had stopped Emily from licking her just short of her orgasm. I knew I had also teased Emily thoroughly between the sex on the beach and the domination games.

Despite being nominally in charge and free to use the women as I saw fit, I focused on making Isabella feel good with my cock. I gave her ass a light spanking as I slowly slid myself in and out of her tight wetness.

"That feels so good... Sir!" Isabella moaned, almost forgetting the game we were playing. I glanced at Emily, whose eyes were tightly closed and whose face was contorted with pleasure.

"Emmy, rub your clit while I finger your pussy," I instructed. She quickly obeyed my order, sliding her hand in between her thighs.

"You too Bellita, rub your clit while I fuck you with my thick cock," I instructed. She complied, and I then had two women on all fours, side by side, rubbing their clits together.

"Ai, sí, dame su pinga grande, Señor!" Isabella cursed in Spanish.

"Yes, of course I'll give you my big cock," I responded, fucking her a tad harder and deeper.

Emily was almost in her own little world, enjoying the combination of my fingers and her own. Isabella on the other hand was very aware she was on all fours in front of me, taking my dick deep within her.

I reached out and grasped Isabella's collar. I held it just firmly enough to hold her in place where I wanted her, but not quite tightly enough to choke her. That act combined with my thrusting cock and her fingers combined to push her past the edge and make her explode in a loud orgasm.

I wasted little time sliding out of Isabella's pussy straight into Emily's, replacing my fingers with my cock. She continued rubbing herself, but I knew she was acutely aware of the increase in size my manhood brought. Isabella collapsed face first onto the sheets, rubbing her body against them in post-orgasmic bliss.

I focused all my energy on Emily, aiming to pleasure her while using her body for my own benefit. I spanked her ass lightly as I watched my thick shaft slide in and out of her pussy. She moaned and thrashed beneath me.

"Geez... oh fuck it's so deep!" she cried out.

I pistoned into her a few more times deeply before gracefully sliding out from her pussy, my cock glistening with her juices. I rolled onto my back in between the women, my erection pointing straight at the ceiling. Isabella had rolled onto her side and had been watching us in a relaxed state.

"Suck my dick a little, baby," I instructed Isabella, who nodded and eagerly began licking my shaft, tasting Emily on me. I pulled Emily's mouth roughly to mine for a kiss, which she returned passionately.

"You want more cock Emmy?" I asked her.

"Yes, please... Sir!" she replied.

"Bellita, hold it up for her so Emmy can ride me."

Isabella nodded and held my shaft at the base, allowing Emily to mount me and slowly sink down onto my erection. Isabella and I both watched with rapt attention as my shaft disappeared into Emily's bare pussy.

"God that looks hot," Isabella said, almost to herself. "Maybe I should shave it all for you sometime?" she asked me.

I almost came in Emily right then and there imagining my girlfriend totally bare. "If you're serious, go do it now," I instructed her. She considered it for a moment then nodded, kissing me tenderly and gracefully walking to the bathroom.

Emily had begun riding me, grinding her clit against me as she slid up and down my thickness. Her hands were on my chest, supporting herself. I admired how her full breasts moved with her body and the cute expression on her face that showed how much she liked having me inside her. I grabbed her hips and pulled her against me, guiding her motions and helping her feel even more pressure on her clit.

Her eyes flew open and she looked down at me, her expression blank except for lust. I privately wondered if this would be the last time I ever fucked Emily. Her visit was coming to a close, and while I was more than willing to fuck her again, it wasn't impossible that she would meet someone else and return to sexual monogamy.

"Oh fuck!" Emily moaned, breaking my thoughts. Her pussy clamped down on me and she sped up the motion of her hips. She no longer was moving up and down my shaft, instead simply keeping me all the way inside her and grinding her clit against me. I flexed my lower abdomen to give her a nice surface and squeezed my lower muscles to allow my cock to retain its maximum size and hardness.

Together our efforts did the trick, and Emily orgasmed on top of me. It was long and deep, and she moaned and thrashed upon my cock for what seemed like a full minute. Only the thought of fucking Isabella kept me from filling Emily with my seed as she came.

I noticed Isabella standing next to the bed. She had obviously been watching us, with a big smile on her face. She was covering her pussy by holding one of her hands in front of it. Additionally she had put on the silver belly chain I had given her which accented her nakedness and full hips wonderfully. It even matched the metal in her collar, and I found myself wishing for a camera to take a picture of her standing there.

"Ready for another shaved pussy, or are you bored of them?" she asked. With a shy smile she moved her hand to the side and I caught my first sight of Isabella totally bare. While I was well acquainted with her pussy, seeing it fully exposed, every inch uncovered was still thrilling.

"Come here," I said. Emily moved to get off my still hard cock, but I simply told her, "You can stay for now, Emmy. Bellita, I want to taste you."

Isabella quickly positioned herself astride my chest before carefully moving her pussy to my lips. The close up view was a marvel, and I'm still unsure how I held back from coming in Emily's pussy. I gripped Isabella's ass firmly and extended my tongue, running the tip of it up and down her newly bare labia. She shivered. I delved deeper, using broader strokes, and she reacted with more excitement.

"Sir, please fuck me," she moaned. Emily didn't wait for my command and gingerly lifted herself off my cock. Isabella slid down my chest. Emily held my cock in place for her just like Isabella had done earlier, and my cock was once again buried in a naked pussy.

"It feels about the same, maybe a little different," Isabella remarked. She lifted and lowered her hips for my benefit. "I already came, so you can fuck me as hard as you want. You are the one in charge after all," she said with a smile.

Emily was still in the room, watching us, but in that moment all my attention was focused on my girlfriend and lover, whose pussy I was inside of. I felt a blissful state of calm on top of my sexual excitement. This was the woman I loved. I fucked her, sliding my dick deep within her pussy. She moaned with each thrust. We stared into each other's eyes as we made love passionately.

JamesSD
JamesSD
294 Followers
12