Another Reunion with an Ex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come for me. Come inside me," she said, more of a request than a command. I grabbed her hips and used my own to thrust my cock inside her rapidly.

"I'm... I'm coming!" I cried out, feeling my entire body overwhelmed with pleasure as I fucked my lover and released my cum inside her. My whole body spasmed in union with my cock, the intense sort of orgasm that comes from a long build-up. As it subsided I was still breathing rapidly.

Isabella placed her head on my chest and stroked my hair. She continued moving herself on my still hard cock ever so slightly, and I felt the results of my orgasm slipping around inside her. When I opened my eyes I saw Emily watching us with a look of awe.

"I know I've said it before, but you two are so sexy together. It's amazing. I hope I can find someone who treats me like that," she said, a tear forming in her eye. I reached out and pulled her to me, snuggling her against my side and kissing her forehead tenderly.

"You will. I'm certain you will," I stated.

The three of us eventually extracted ourselves from each other and took turns in the bathroom cleaning up. I kept Emily company while she packed and Isabella cooked dinner. We shared one final meal together, all still comfortably nude. There was a lack of sexual tension; we had sated our desires over the course of the visit.

We watched a movie together after dinner and chatted a little afterwards about what we'd shared over the course of Emily's visit. The girls giggled over discussion exploration of their bisexuality. I was hard pressed to pick a favorite moment. Both Emily and I marveled at Isabella's willingness to share me.

"I am just impressed how well he can please two women!" she said with a laugh.

We stayed up late talking until our eyelids got heavy. Part of me wanted to fuck the girls one last time for good measure. Unfortunately my body had other ideas, and after my significant number of orgasms during Emily's visit my lustful energy had finally run low. Still, I enjoyed cuddling with the two lovely women as we all went to sleep together.

I drove Emily to the airport early the next morning, far too early for any hanky-panky to occur in the time between waking up and departing.

"Thanks for letting me come visit you guys," Emily said to me as I pulled into the Airport. "I realize it wasn't a huge hardship for you to be the "meat" in the girl sandwich, but I still appreciate you taking time off to show me around and stuff."

"Definitely not a problem. You know you'll always be one of my best friends."

"I know. Let's have another reunion real soon. Maybe you and Isabella can come and visit me?"

"We could do that," I responded.

We'd intentionally left the possibility of any future sexual activity between the three of us open ended. There were no promises, but none of us had ruled anything out. Of course I knew that Emily was likely to find herself a new boyfriend soon to be the recipient of her sexual energies. She was too fun and attractive to be single for too long.

I gave her a fond hug goodbye and a light kiss on the cheek. The events of the previous few days still amazed me as I went over them in my mind. Isabella and I had a lot to talk about. Still, I knew that we communicated well enough that our relationship would only grow stronger from what we'd shared.

*

Author's note: If you've read this entire series, thank you! If you haven't, thanks for reading anyways. This took longer than I intended to complete, and ended up more elaborate than I had originally envisioned, I was just having fun with the characters.

This is the end of Another Reunion with an Ex. However it likely isn't the end of these characters. Emily is a personal favorite of mine, she's based loosely on an ex-girlfriend I'm still close with. She's experienced a lot of new things over this story, and likely will have more adventures on her own when I find the time to write about them.

Once again, thank you for reading, and if you enjoyed please take the time to leave a comment or vote. Thanks!

12