Another Reunion with an Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decide to push things. My left hand stays glued to Isabella's pussy, but my right takes her right off of my cock and holds it for a second. I very slowly move it towards Emily's pussy. Isabella's lips are still on Emily's tit, yet her body tenses up as I move towards new ground. Emily's eyes are closed, oblivious to the interplay and decisions being made.

Isabella offers no resistance nor help as I guide her hand to Emily's soaking wet bare pussy. She touches it tentatively at first, and I think that hesitance is what leads to Emily realize it's not my hand. She accepts it without much reaction, perhaps just living in the moment, enjoying her first threesome with another woman. Isabella gets into it soon enough, abandoning her nipple as she dips a finger into Emily's folds. She watches it slip in with amazement, and I do too, letting my hands maintain Emily's breast stimulation, one cupping each magnificent tit.

Isabella positions herself between Emily's thighs and watches her fingers continue to stimulate her. I'm thankful we have a big bed. I decide to relax and let the girls play. And they do. Emily closes her eyes and relaxes as Isabella makes a decision. She looks at me, smiles, and then lowers her head slowly. Fingers still inside Emily, she kisses her bare mons, which makes Emily jump slightly. She swirls her tongue around a bit, teasing, until sliding it down, making contact with Emily's pussy for the first time. Her tongue brushes against Emily's clit.

Emily cums hard.

Emily was never a screamer, yet from Isabella's fingering and the touch of a woman's tongue she explodes. Isabella doesn't stop, in fact she starts licking rapidly, her brunette head pressed down between Emily's thighs. Emily clutches the sheets with her hands, "Oh GOD OH GOD!" she cries. For a moment I'm jealous that Isabella is capable of eliciting such a response. Then I laugh at myself, realizing I'm in bed with two hot and apparently bisexual women.

I decide to get back into the action, moving behind Isabella who is still bent over Emily's pussy, ass slightly in the air. I have to stand behind the bed, but it's a good height for it. Isabella moans as I guide her with my hands to spread her legs slightly and position her hips. She glances over her shoulder only momentarily before resuming her licking. Emily is in her own world as I re-enter my girlfriend's pussy. To call it wet would be a great understatement.

As I bottom out in her I have to force myself to hold back. I'm fucking Isabella doggy style while she eats out my ex-girlfriend. This is a pretty overwhelming experience to say the least. I realize that it may be time for a break soon, and decide to just enjoy myself.

"You like eating pussy Isabella?" I ask in a slightly harsh, demanding tone. "You like licking her sweet pussy, sucking her clit?" Isabella moans and her pussy clamps down on me.

"Yes baby, I love licking her as you watch me and fuck me!" She says. This is definitely dirty talk for her.

"Mmmm god baby you look so hot like that." I say, alternating between looking at Emily's blissed out face and heaving tits, Isabella's head still between the blonde's thighs, and my cock disappearing into Isabella's pussy, her lips clinging to it slightly as it exits.

"I'm gonna cum. You want me to cum in your pussy?"

"Yes!" the girls both cry, then look at each other and laugh. Emily is watching now, with rapt attention. I grip Isabella's hips and slam her hard. She quickly slides the hand that was stimulating Emily between her own thighs to rub her clit as I pound her. I look Emily in the eyes and slam my girlfriend, then close them as I feel my orgasm build. I try to hold back, delay it, as I feel my cock swell, a heat grow within my body. I lose track of time and place, though I do feel Isabella's fingers, slick with Emily's juices, brush against me as she rubs herself frantically. In a flash of light I erupt into my girlfriend and she joins me in a climax. I continue thrusting in that haphazard and awkward post orgasm fashion, gradually slowing until finally I stop, still gripping her hips. We both are panting loudly, and when I look up I see Emily watching us, smiling big.

"You guys are so sexy together. I can see why you get along so well." She says.

"He looks sexy fucking you too." Isabella says and the girls giggle. I slide out and flop down on the bed exhausted. Isabella yelps as my semen gushes out of her pussy down her leg.

In my experience one of the best parts of a threesome is just hanging out afterwards. It's often the best part of sex as well. This is no exception. I lie on my back in the middle of the bed, and each one of the girls cuddles up on one side of me. We chat a little about how amazing our experience was and both girls run their hands gently across my skin which I love post-sex.

I doze off and awaken a bit later with Emily still tucked at my right. Isabella is gone, but I hear the shower running. I kiss Emily's forehead and slide out of bed. She doesn't really stir.

I open the shower door and join my girlfriend, wrapping my arms around her and embracing her wet body. She hums contently, the turns to face me, water pounding on her back.

"How you doin'?" she asks, her Hispanic accent doing a rather poor New York Italian. I kiss her tenderly.

"Amazing. Y tu?"

"I'm good. That was intense. It hasn't all sunk in I don't think"

"I suppose that's natural. You amazed me. But it's been great so far."

"Yeah?" She says, looking like she has a question on her mind.

"Yes. You looked soooo sexy eating her out." I say, pushing her against the shower wall and kissing her, my hand cupping her tit and squeezing. "And fucking you while you did it... I can die a happy man." She giggles.

"I'm glad you're happy because I am having a lot of fun too." There's a knock on the bathroom door. I step out of the shower dripping wet and open it.

"Is the room for me too?" a groggy Emily asks. I kiss her forehead and take her hand, and the three of us squeeze into the shower.

Showering is playful yet functional. A lot of grabbing and groping occurs, mostly between me and the girls but a little between them. They compare body parts, Emily's large tits to Isabella's small firm ones. Emily's small tight ass to Isabella's curvy one. My huge dick to those they've had before.

In the process my cock gets hard. I enjoy admiring the women's bodies and hear them compliment each other. And my ego is always stroked hearing my cock compared favorably to others. Each girl takes a turn dropping to her knees and sucking me as the water flows over us. Isabella presses her chest against my back, her hands caressing my chest and looking down as Emily sucks me. "So that's what it looks like from your view" she jokes.

We step out of the shower and dry ourselves off. As Isabella opens the bathroom door I tell her to stop. "Walk to the sink. Put your hands on it. Yes, bend over slightly, spread your legs a bit, ass out a little. Good." She follows my instructions, bending over the sink. I grab the towel wrapped around her body and pull it off. "Stand next to her, Emily." I say, and the blonde joins her in the same position.

I admire their asses for a moment, then start running my hands over both their bodies. I feel a rush of power that makes my cock throb. These women are mine, at least for now. To touch, suck and fuck. With a gleeful smile I slide up behind Isabella and push my cock into her as both women watch in the mirror. She gasps contentedly as I fill her up for the third time tonight. Emily stays put and I reach over to caress her ass and then finger her pussy from behind as I fuck my girlfriend.

A minute later I slide out of Isabella much to her disappointment. I move over slightly and slide into Emily, repeating the previous position, this time my cock in Emily and fingers in Isabella. I use my free hand to cup Emily's tit. The girls are largely supporting themselves with their arms, but at some point one of them initiates a kiss. I almost lose it as my girlfriend and ex kiss while I fuck the ex from behind.

I switch back to Isabella, then to Emily again. Isabella got close and breaks her pose, turning to sit on the counter and rub her pussy while I fuck Emily. She gets herself off with her fingers, looking me in the eyes while I fuck my old and her new lover.

I smack Emily's ass a few times which makes her squeal in pleasure then grip her hips tightly. I thrust into her hard and fast and she feels my orgasm approach. She squeezes down onto me with her pussy and I come, she joins me a half thrust later. I fill her up, and I know that the volume of the load probably doesn't match the intensity of the feeling.

I ease out of Emily who almost immediately slides to the ground to rest contentedly. I look at Isabella and say "I got all dirty again." She giggles and reaches for a towel. My hand stops her and I say "You know my favorite way to be cleaned." She looks at me shocked for a second at my suggestion, then smiles lustfully, sinking to her knees.

I don't recall the first time Isabella licked me clean after sex, but I know it was a wonderful experience. It's odd that a woman who dislikes swallowing semen wouldn't mind cleaning me off with her mouth after climaxing into her. Obviously she's never minded the taste of pussy, as evidenced by her licking of Emily earlier in the evening. I watch her dart her tongue out and slide it up and down my shaft, cleaning off the remains of my semen along with Emily's pussy juices. She sucks my softening shaft a few times, and then is satisfied.

"Emily is a mess too" I say. Isabella turns and lowers her head to Emily's thigh, licking off the rivulet of cum that has dripped from her pussy. She slides her tongue upward and uses it to clean the semen from my ex's well fucked snatch. Emily looks a bit uncomfortable with the attention, but can see how much Isabella is enjoying it and lets her finish.

"Well I don't know about you girls but I need some food and a break after that. Chinese sound ok?" I ask.

Isabella looks at me slyly. "Sure, why don't you get some food? We'll stay here and keep the bed warm." The girls giggle and I roll my eyes.

"Don't tell me you're still horny after all that fucking?"

"Well, you came three times, but you're a guy, you're almost done" Emily pipes in. "We're girls. Good sex makes us want more, right Isabella?"

"Oh yes, so right" She says, running her hand across Emily's navel.

"Well have fun" I say, walking to the bedroom and putting on some clothes. The girls emerge from the bathroom holding hands and flop down onto the bed together, cuddling and caressing. I blow them a kiss and walk to the car. By the time I've started it my cock is hard again, thinking about my two lovers playing with each other while I'm away.

The Chinese place takes longer than I'd hoped and it is almost an hour before I return with food. Part of me expects to find the girls in a hot and heavy 69 when I peek through the bedroom door. Instead I find the still pleasing but slightly gentler sight of both naked girls on their sides, Isabella wrapped in a spoon around the slightly curvier Emily. They both stir and lift their heads when I open the door, blinking as though they'd taken a bit of a nap after whatever they'd gotten up to in my absence.

"Food!" Emily exclaims, jumping out of bed without regard to her nakedness. She snatches the bag out of my hands and scurries off to the dining table. Isabella is slower to rise, so I walk over and kiss her forehead then lips, my hand resting gently on her hip.

"Did you two have fun?" I ask.

"Yeah, but it was more like making out." She replies. "A lot of kissing, touching and cuddling. It is nice but different than with you." She says, eyes looking at my crotch. She gets out of bed gracefully and fetches her short thin multicolored robe from its hook and puts it on. We join the still naked Emily at our table and dig in.

The conversation is light, friendly and relaxed. Isabella has a pretty dirty sense of humor to begin with, and given what we'd done together she makes off-color jokes left and right.

After dinner Emily puts on a cute little pale purple cami and boy short pajama set and the three of us settle on the couch to watch a movie with me sitting in the middle of the couch and the girls resting their heads on my lap. The movie we choose is a comedy and we all laugh a lot. I take some liberties with my hands, caressing their hips, asses, and occasionally tits. With Isabella in particular I slide her short robe up, or dip my hand through the front opening to tease her nipple. Emily strokes my cock fondly through my jeans, which grows to erection but not in that urgent manner thanks to the previous exertions.

I'd planned on fucking more that night but both girls seem quite tired. We haven't really discussed sleeping arrangements. I breech the subject at the end of the movie.

"So where are we all sleeping tonight?" I ask "I'm not sure the bed is big enough for the three of us. I can sleep out here on the pull-out bed and let you two have the real bed in there." I offer.

Emily looked at Isabella. "I'd hate to intrude and not let you guys sleep together."

"Is alright," Isabella replies in her mild accent. "I get to sleep with him most nights, and his boobs aren't as nice as yours." More giggles. I fake a sigh at being kicked out of my bed, but really, would you say no to the two women who had fucked you silly?

They help me make up the spare bed and thanks to the previous activities drain on our collective libidos we all say goodnight with me giving hugs and tender kisses to both women. I drift off to a very contented sleep remembering the fun we've had, and imagining what the rest of Emily's visit might bring.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Please let me know what you thought about it, I greatly appreciate any feedback I receive, positive or constructive criticism. This story definitely has a different tone than its predecessor and while I have a couple ideas for follow-ups I may move on to other projects.

Special thanks to Cherokee Rose for providing some feminine insight.

12