Another,Rich, Handsome Ex-Seal Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, "You know this will never work don't you?"

"Yes, Dear, I know that, I am already in love with you, Sweetie. Kiss me again. I never want you further than arms length from me again, and never, never, out of my sight, my love."

"I feel the same way about you, do you want to just ease into this or may I rip your clothes from your body and carry you to bed?"

"I'll get my clothes off, you get yours off, it'll be quicker. See I am nude and running for my bed now." Jack was only a step behind her and landed beside her on the large bed. They kissed again as they explored each other with their hands. Laura's hand grasped his erect cock and lifted her head to look down at it. She ginned and whispered, "Honey, I love him, he is beautiful." Her head fell back and his lips found hers again. His hand cupped a breast and gently played with the turgid nipple. If he pressed the nipple to the side and released it, it snapped back erect. He broke the kiss and bent down to lick the nipple, then suck it into his warm mouth. Laura sighed, "That feels so damned good, I love it, the other nipple is jealous though."

Jack grinned, "I love your nipples, they are perfect for sucking. I need to tell you that your hand will get covered in my sperm if you keep playing with my cock." His mouth dropped to her nipple again she felt a warm wet pulsating suction that felt delightfully enchanting.

"No! I want it inside me. I want your babies, please!"

Jack rolled between her legs and rubbed his cock up and down against the wet pussy lips. When it seemed slippery enough he pressed it against her opening and it slipped just inside until it hit an obstacle. Her hymen? He pushed harder and Laura yelped, then he felt his pubes hit her pelvis. He was all the way in. Laura was softly crying. He pulled out and looked at her. Tears dropped on her face. Jack said, "Please forgive me, I am so sorry I hurt you! Please don't cry."

"Oh! Jack, I'm crying for joy, it was the best hurt of my life, you feel wonderful inside me." Jack kissed her gently and reached down and felt her hand reaching to put his cock back where it belonged. Laura screamed in her joy as his cock slipped in and out slowly causing waves of feelings to crash through her body. She loved the sensations resulting from every move his cock made inside her. These were much, much, stronger than the ones she experienced when she masturbated.

Jack was in heaven, Laura was tight, wet, and slippery. He was nearing his climax. He increased the speed and strength of his thrusts and exploded inside her, spurt after spurt of cum pumped out of his cock. The head of his cock was too sensitive now and he slowed to a stop and fell beside Laura, pulling her to him. When he recovered his breath he softly said, "That was the very best sex of my whole life. I truly love you."

"Oh! Jack, I loved it too! You are my first real lover so I can't compare, but I know in my heart of hearts that no one could possibly be better."

Jack lifted on his elbow, "Honey, I can't believe you were still a virgin. I just never expected that. I'm sorry I hurt you.

Jack, I am happy I saved myself for you. It makes my love for you much stronger. You are my man, I belong to you forever."

"Does that mean we are really engaged and I don't have to pretend anymore?"

"NO Jack, I want YOUR ring on my finger, and YOU have to ask me to marry you."

"I'm afraid you will say no."

"Just try me."

"OK, Laura, I love you with all my heart, will you please marry me?"

"Hummmm! Let me think, YES! YES! YES! I love you too Sweetheart. So yes, I will be your wife!"

"When?"

"Very soon, I have only my brother. How about you?"

"I have a brother and a sister. Why don't we work together, I'll get my brother and sister on a conference call if I can, and you call your brother when I get them on the line. Wait, where is your brother now?"

"Norfolk, VA."

"Mine are in the Washington area so maybe we should have it there."

"Sounds good to me."

They were lucky and soon had a conference call going. The siblings were all joyous at the news of the nuptials. They all agreed on a date a month off. The wedding was to be held in the old Murphy home now occupied by Jack's brother, Chuck. Laura's brother, Tom, would come up from Norfolk. The required paper work would be done in Virginia several days in advance.

When the call was over Laura smiled at Jack, "When are you going to move in with me?"

Jack grinned, "I am here now, so let's just call it a work in progress. I am planning on sleeping here with you tonight."

Laura kissed Jack again with fervor and passion, then said, "The 'never out of my sight business' starts right now. OK? I have some sexy little nighties but I usually sleep in panties and an old t-shirt."

Jack smiled gently, "Those are all great for later, but I sleep in the nude, that's how I want you my sweet lover."

"Cool! That sound divine, I can play with you all night."

"Great we can take care of the moving Sunday evening and play together until then."

"I love the way you think Jack, Honey."

"Well you are probably not going to like my next idea, I want you to think seriously about selling your business, I will not tolerate you putting yourself in any kind of danger. I have enough money, probably more than we can ever spend in our lifetimes. Do you agree with me or shall we call the wedding off? I am very serious about this."

"I love you Jack, I don't like this business. A lot of nasty people think I need to sleep with them and are getting very insistent. I wouldn't do it and I can't do it now, I belong to you exclusively. There was never any way I would ever have sex with those slim balls."

"Laura, I think it is time I teach some people that when a lady says no, she means NO. Give me the names of the most insistent men. I'll get everything I need on them from Frank."

"Yes Jack dear, I also have recordings of every meeting I had with these people."

"Wonderful, Sweetheart, that was very smart of you. If you request a meeting with any of them will they show up?"

"I think so, but I will not even hint that sex will be involved."

"Of course not. I would never permit you to do that."

"Dear Jack, you need to know that these people are always accompanied by huge bodyguards."

"Well, I will be there to protect you. I will have backup close by so that you will never be in jeopardy. Do you think they would resort to rape?"

"I have no doubt that one or two of them wouldn't hesitate if they thought they could get away with it."

Jack smiled, "I will insure that there will never be a situation where that could happen. Do you have deals in progress with any of them currently?"

Laura smiled, "Yes, I have a meeting with Vladimir Sergeyev Monday afternoon at four."

"Is Mr. Sergeyev one who thinks you owe him something extra?"

"Yes, Honey, he is the most insistent."

"Where is the meeting to take place."

"In my office, I would never meet him anywhere else."

Jack smiled, "Excuse me for a few minutes, I need to do a little ground work for this meeting." He walked into his apartment, leaving the door open. Laura watched him go, she hurried to her bedroom, took a quick shower, took her hair down, brushed it out, and put on a black baby doll gown. The material was very sheer and glimpses of her body were tantalizingly indistinct. She lay back on her pillow and waited for Jack.

It almost an hour before she heard him call her name. She answered and she saw him enter the room, look at her and freeze in place. Jack stared at the vision before him. Laura looked up at him and opened her arms, she whispered, "Sweetheart, I missed you so much, I was just going to come looking for you. Come to Momma, my sweet baby boy."

Jack gulped, "God girl, you are just gorgeous."

"Just for you Jack, I belong to you."

Jack walked slowly to the bed. He dropped his shorts and pulled off his t-shirt. He knelt beside Laura and reached with trembling hands for the hem of the baby doll top, the fabric was so delicate he was afraid he would tear it in his passion. Laura sat up and raised her arms so the top slipped right off. Jack threw it on the chair and grasped the waistband of the tiny sheer panties, she raised her rump off the bed and he slipped them to her thighs. She smiled up at him and lifted her legs so he could slip the panties up off her feet.

Jack lifted the little panties to his face, he faintly smelled her perfume and the musky smell of her arousal. He felt his cock jump with desire. Jack crawled beside her and leaned over her body to gently press his lips to hers. She felt the tip of his cock against her pussy. Her little hand sped to guide the wonderful piece of flesh into her vaginal tract. Jack's cock slipped right in, it was slowly stretching her as it went all the way in. It felt so damned good and caused waves of pleasure to course through her body to meet in a thunderous orgasm.

"Oh! God, sweet Jesus! I have never felt anything so damned good. AHHhhh! Another one. And another! So good!"

Jack looked at her and saw her eyes closed, but a smile on her sweet face. He could feel her slim body pushing back up against his thrusts inside her. It was delightful, and he knew he would cum soon. Laura felt Jack speed up his thrusts and was sure he was ready to cum. She was running her hands along his flanks and now pulled him tighter to her body. She slipped her hands lower and gripped his ass cheeks and pulled him harder against her on each thrust. He felt the sharp pain of her nails digging into his ass. Her yelps of joy turned into screams. His release hit suddenly with what felt like a solid stream of cum from his cock. He felt the slipperiness increase and the sensations on the head of his cock were rapidly becoming very intense, so he slowed to a stop.

Jack pulled out and rolled off the girl beneath him. He quickly looked at her, worried that she was uncomfortable. He saw a broad and happy smile on her face. She pulled his face down to hers and smothered his face with kisses. She whispered, "Honey, that was incredible! I loved every second of it and I love you beyond words."

Jack smiled and lay beside her, he knew he should clean her up but he just didn't seem to have the energy. He felt a warm damp cloth cleaning his cock and balls and looked into the smiling eyes of Laura! She gently cleaned and dried him then said, "Sweetheart, if you lift up I'll put these big fluffy towels under us in the wet spot." He felt the covers move over them and her head rest on his shoulder. As he dropped off to sleep his last thoughts were about how lucky he was to have this beautiful and caring creature in his life.

In the morning Jack lay watching Laura sleep. She was so adorable he couldn't resist very gently touching his lips to hers. Her eyes popped open and she pressed her lips firmly against his. She slipped her arms around his neck and said, "Oh! Jack Darling, what a delightful way to wake up. I love you so much." She looked down, "What is that pushing against me down there?"

"Oh! That's just my old cock, he wants to get inside you, Sweetie."

"Well, for goodness sake! That is exactly where I want him too."

"Laura, turn away from me on your side and bend forward, great, now lift your top knee. Good girl, here he comes." She felt Jack's cock slip along her slit, back and forth. It felt so nice. Then it pressed in between her lips and really hit her wetness. It felt better when the cock slipped between her lips and slid on into her sheath pressing against the rough place just inside the top of her tunnel. She felt both of his hands grasp her breasts and the fingers played with her nipples, pinching gently, twisting and flipping.

She placed her hands over his, "Please stop, I want you between my legs where I can kiss you and love you too." Jack slowly eased out of her pussy and moved so she could roll on to her back and spread her legs.

When she was splayed out for him he dove at her pussy mouth first. He held her pussy lips wide apart with his thumbs and with his tongue wide and flat he licked furiously at her fragile nether lips and the nubbin where they joined. He removed the thumbs and put his mouth around her whole pussy and sucked, he felt her fluids seep into his mouth, he inserted his tongue between her pussy lips and there was a gush of her juices into his mouth. He quickly moved up and pressed his lips to hers. Their lips parted and her juices flooded her mouth. She smiled and a trickle of her fluids seeped from the corner of her lips, then she swallowed. She realized that his cock was deep inside her now. She was ready! He started socking his hard silky cock into her. His lips pressed to hers and she was in pure heaven, this was her man and she wanted him as the father of her babies. He was pounding into her harder than ever before, she loved it, it didn't hurt, it felt so damned good! She felt the sensations building and she hoped he would finish with her. His pelvis was hard against her pussy now and he was hunching into her with fast hard thumps driving deeper and deeper. Then she felt the hot squirts of cum blasting into her insides, her joy exploded and she squirted fluids from her pussy in what felt like a stream.

After breakfast he said he wanted to drive to the big park by the river and run for a while.

Laura smiled, "I love to run too, I do two miles every other day. If I am pinched for time or the weather is bad I run on the treadmill for an hour."

Jack grinned, "From now on we run together, OK?"

"Yes, Honey, that'll be fun. I have never had a running partner."

"It will be great, I will love running with you, if you will have mercy on an old man."

"No mercy, Sweetie, you do your time or drop out. I need you trim and fit to do the things we love to do. Besides you are only six years older than I am."

"I'll try and stay with you, Sugar, I run more for endurance than I do for speed."

"We should be pretty even, I have very long legs for a girl and I know that if either of us look back and see our partner falling very far behind we will slow down pretty fast."

"I've noticed your long beautiful legs, girl, along with every other male who sees you strut by."

"Do I really strut?"

"Sure you do, why not, you are beautiful, It makes you look more confident and powerful."

They ended up being very compatible runners, neither had to adjust much to stay together. When they were able, they loved running side by side, stride for stride. Jack varied between wanting to watch her tight little ass work or watching her breasts jiggle as she ran. People stopped and watched the pair of them run by, they were a beautiful couple and seemed tireless.

Saturday they drove to a small town nearby and had a delightful time walking through an Art Festival. They even bought several pieces. Laura loved to walk with Jack, holding hands and discussing everything of interest they came across. She was very enthusiastic and enjoyed everything as long as Jack liked it too. Once they inadvertently became separated and when Laura spotted Jack she ran to him and she kissed him as if they had been apart for days instead of minutes.

Sunday Jack said he needed her to open her office for him so he could look over the area in preparation for the Monday meeting with Vladimir Sergeyev. Laura was very surprised to find four large young men waiting in her office for them. Jack introduced them as ex-Seals who were new employees of her company. She laughed and wanted to know how they got into the building and her office with the security system that was in place.

"Sugar, these are highly trained Seals and they have many ways of thwarting security systems of all kinds, this job was not difficult, come with me, I'll show you how it was done. They entered her office and Jack pointed to the couch, where Frank lay, gently snoring.

"It's easy if you know how to do it."

Laura giggled, "What do these handsome guys do for a living?"

"Honey, these are among the best bodyguards in the world, they guarded Ambassadors, Admirals and other officials. None of them ever lost a client. The company can use them. They know how to do the scouting that reveals most ambushes. They are all trained investigators too. You made me the Chief of Security and in that capacity I hired them. If you don't like it, fire me."

Laura looked at the four men, then looked at Jack, she stepped up to him and kissed him passionately. She stepped back and grinned, "You know I could never do that, even if you sold the company for a dollar."

Jack laughed, "I bet you would fire my ass in a heartbeat if I did that!" He looked at the four men.

Al, the biggest one looked at Jack, then at Laura solemnly, "Boss we know you are dead wrong about that. This lady loves you. You can see it in the way she looks at you, and you are just as bad."

They sat and discussed various scenarios for the next day. Eventually everyone was satisfied that they had every possibility covered.

Ay home Laura and Jack sat and kissed and cuddled while they tried to plan a fishing trip to the Keys. Jack tried several times to contact a friend in the Keys but got no answer. He was about to try again when his phone rang. "This is Jack Murphy, who is calling? . . .Tag, You old son of a bitch, you are sure hard to get in touch with. . . . Yeah, I am out of the Navy now and wanting to take my girl fishing. What do you mean you don't guide anymore? . . Any time after tomorrow. . . .That'll be great. We'll see you then. . Hunh? . . One will be fine. I can't wait to see you, you old goat, you need someone to show you how to catch fish. G'bye!"

Jack looked at Laura, "We are booked until Friday in Key West with an old buddy of mine I haven't seen in years. He quit guiding because his new wife keeps him busy with other things. He was the best there was at it too. Anyway he said it won't cost us a dime, he wants to go fishing too."

"What did he ask you when you said one would be fine?"

"If we wanted one room or two."

"Oh!"

"We'll be staying at his place."

"What's his name, I researched most of the guides down there a few years ago."

"Tag Gordon."

"Hey, I've heard of him, but not because of fishing. Do you know who his wife is?"

"No, I don't."

"He is married to Mackie Ann Stone, the Country Music star."

"Hey! I love her music, she is damned good. That 'Amazing Grace' she and that Indian girl sing is my all time favorite song."

"This whole trip sounds like fun, how do we get there?"

"I don't know, as I recall from here it is about 370 miles by air, by car it close to 440 miles."

"We'll take our Learjet then. It will only be an hour down there. Right?"

"Yeah! Let me call and see if a cab will go to his place from

Key West International Airport."

"Don't bother them, just call Hertz and reserve a car tomorrow at 6:00 PM. Can you find Tag's from there? When you are through I'll order the Learjet."

"Sure, no problem."

The meeting with the Russian started off on the wrong foot when Vladimir Sergeyev insisted his two bodyguards come into the office with them. Sergeyev did not want Jack in the room either. Laura smiled and said, "Mr. Murphy is my future husband and he WILL be here during any negotiations, and if you have two bodyguards I insist on having two bodyguards too!"

Sergeyev sputtered and fussed to no avail. Jack called their two guards in and they took up positions flanking the Russians. Sergeyev said the deal was off. Jack stood and helped Laura from her chair, He smiled and said, "Good Day, Gentlemen, enjoy your afternoon." Jack and Laura started for the door when Sergeyev stopped them and said he would agree to Laura's terms. Jack looked him in the eye, "You do understand that Miss Ryan's sexual favors are not now and never will be part of any deal?"