Another Saturday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tickling Zack's balls with my tongue, feeling the throb of his swollen cock, tasting his skin, wanting desperately to taste his cum, my hand pulling him out and pushing him into my waiting mouth, in and out, in and out, faster and faster, his hips thrusting wildly. Barely able to breathe, I twisted and turned my head, sucked him so hard that my cheeks hurt, and listened to the wet slurping sounds that filled the air.

I could hear grunting from Sean's and James' general direction, and I knew they must be stroking hard. The thought that I was helping to get not one, but four men off at the same time was almost more than I could wrap my head around.

As I listened happily to their animal noises, I could feel Neal's fingers opening my pussy lips, the tip of his pole lodging itself in the entrance to my hole, those same fingers massaging my clit in a circular motion, his cockhead starting to move in and out just an inch or two, his other hand grabbing my ass.

The teasing was torture and rapture all in one, so I reached down and pressed Neal's fingers down hard on my clit, crushing the nub right into the bone, and backed my hips into him to drive his fuckmeat deeper inside me, surrounding it with tight muscles that I clenched and unclenched at will. He moaned something incoherent.

Zack seemed to be enjoying things on his end. I heard a distinct "so fucking good" escape his lips as both his hands stroked my hair, and he fed me his thick prick, precum dribbling out, coating my tongue, giving me a taste of him. I swallowed it down, thirsting for more, sucking fiercely, almost violently, trying to drain him.

Neal began matching the rhythm of his cock thrusts to Zack's, while letting my fingers guide his on my aching little clit. My mind was clouding over quickly, raw lust replacing deliberate thought, my focus limited to the expert cunt- and face-fucking.

Sounds occasionally pierced my consciousness: Zack hissing "Jesus, yes" and moaning deeply as his dick throbbed noticeably in my mouth; Neal letting out a deep "oh, unhhh, ahh" while my warm, wet walls closed in around his pounding pole; and my own guttural cries that started in the back of my throat, but were muted by Zack's cock.

I was sucking, bucking, fucking frenziedly by that point, eyes either shut tightly, or open and staring blankly, until I heard Zack scream out, "I'm going to cum... oh, fuck... I'm ready to explode." That's when I concentrated, and looked up at him with pleading eyes, beseeching him to fill my throat with his hot seed, needing it so badly.

As Zack raced towards climax, I slowed things down with Neal, my hips no longer pushing back, just gyrating unhurriedly, my hand moving his fingers in lazy circles over my hard clit, my pussy contracting and expanding every so often around his chunk of meat.

Despite my efforts to put the brakes on, Neal decided to adopt the same pace as Zack, who was close to cumming, and was pumping my mouth maniacally. I felt Neal's hips slap against my ass as he fucked me fiercely—two hot, sweaty bodies colliding.

The first to climax was Sean or James, and we all heard the loud moans coming from the darkness. The next to go over the edge was Zack, who practically screamed the words "oh, God... ohhhhhh, fuck" as he exploded in my mouth, his jizz spurting from his tip with great force, seemingly no end to the hot streams of his juice.

I swallowed down his first jet, gulping quickly, then moved my mouth back to get more along my tongue, and further back to get even more on my lips and chin, still sucking him wildly with hollowed out cheeks, trying to pull every last drop of cum from him, watching his eyes, seeing his pleasure, feeling it drive me closer to my own orgasm.

Neal simply continued to hammer away at my sodden pussy, adding his two cents, "That is so fucking hot watching him cum in your mouth." Light-headed from the pounding, losing myself in the rhythm, feeling his every thrust as his prick banged against my soft cervix, and his hips rammed into my ass so hard that the flesh was sure to bruise.

When I heard him mutter "Jesus Christ" under his breath, felt his head swell and his dick pulse inside me, I knew he was getting extremely close, and even though I was so near the brink myself, grasping at him like a madwoman with my muscles, wanting, needing, craving his cock, I decided to try to wait for him, to have him explode inside me before I let go.

In the meantime, Zack was breathing heavily, his eyes staring deeply into mine while I continued to feast on his seed as it jetted from his cumhole. I then sucked wildly to extract the last few precious drops, and let his rod rest there on my tongue until the throbbing finally dissipated.

As Zack wound down, Neal ramped up, his jackhammering thrusts punishing my sex, his free hand raising to slap my ass while his fingers pressured my clit so hard that I wanted to scream. I took each thrust, relished each slap, revelled in every touch of his fingers... holding on, holding out.

When he pinned me against the stool, lowered his chest against my back and dug his teeth into my shoulder, I knew it was time. His jizz spewed into me in long spurts, the heat filling me, fuelling me, making my cunt throb at high speed. He came and came and came, stopping his biting long enough to growl "oh, fuck" into my ear every few seconds.

I heard either James or Sean climax not more than six feet away, and sensing him so close, watching us, watching me, getting off... well, that was the last straw. The floodgates blew wide open and a massive tide of pleasure washed over me, unprecedented in its intensity.

My legs quivered, my body shook, my cunt was wracked by spasm after spasm, I ripped Zack's cock from my mouth, and my voice echoed throughout the entire bar, a combination of shrieks, curses, grunts and groans.

Neal went on biting and growling as my muscles grabbed at his still hard cock, milking the cum right out of him. Every time my pussy seized, I pulled more into me. I kept clenching to wrest every last bit of it, to fill myself up with it, never quite getting enough.

I rode him long and hard, rocking back and forth until my orgasm finally began to subside, and my screams finally started to fade. My body still trembled against his, and my juices continued to pour out over his prick. Rubbing my clit with his soaked fingers, he slid his cock back an inch and thrust it home deep again, surprising us both with the strength of the sensation.

Eventually, when the oxygen returned to my brain, I took Zack's spent cock in hand, fondled it softly, licked my lips to taste the final remnants of his jizz, and tilted my head up for him to kiss my cum-coated mouth. Grinning, he leaned down, covered my lips with his, poked his tongue in, and kissed me hard. He also grabbed a tit and squeezed it just for the hell of it.

Neal nibbled on my back softly, cuddled against me and hoarsely whispered, "Wow, that was... ummm... intense." He stayed there with his luscious piece of meat inside me for what seemed like hours.

Then, as the three of us finally disentangled ourselves, I felt the awkward silence return. So I filled it with a sentence that would live on in infamy: "Okay, then, how about next Saturday?" There was nothing flippant in my voice that time.

12