Another Secret of Witchcraft 01

Story Info
Andrea casts her arousing spell on the crowd.
5k words
4.78
10.3k
12
1

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by A_Little_Show's spouse

---------- ~ ----------

"Prove it."

"I don't need to prove anything. I said you wouldn't believe me."

"If you weren't so damn smok'n hot, I'd run - not walk - away right now."

"Thanks. I think," Andrea sipped white wine from a red solo cup.

"There isn't anything you can do to show me?"

"It's usually fun to try." Andrea winked.

"What does that mean?"

"Let's just say that I need orgasms to make it work."

"That's SO HOT. Now you have to show me."

"Not so fast buddy. I hardly know you."

"How many spells have you cast?"

"Lots. I've lost count."

"You have an orgasm each time?"

"Often multiple," Andrea smiled. She had a free pass to get wild and indulge her fantasies.

"Have you slept with a lot of men?"

"That's not a nice thing to ask a woman." Andrea's playful mood started too sour. "As it happens, I'm a virgin."

"No way! Are you telling me you gave yourself all those orgasms?"

"What's so strange about that? I'm a lusty hot blooded witch. I don't need some nerd pawing me, although..." Andrea hesitated. "It does make my spells more powerful when more people are involved."

"More people! You get off with other people?"

"Sometimes. Does that surprise you? I'm an exhibitionist witch at heart."

"Show me! You have to show me!"

"I don't have any pressing needs right now. I don't take my craft lightly. If I had a spell formulated and ready to go, so to speak, I might let you watch."

Elfman blushed and his fingers subconsciously brushed his erection through his cargo shorts. It drew Andrea's attention to the area.

"You are cute." Andrea smiled, "But, like I said, I don't need to prove anything."

Elfman seemed desperate to find some more persuasive approach. His tequila-blurred appraisal of the young woman with raven black hair and a pearly white complexion screamed "witch" to his subconscious. He wanted to believe her. He eventually asked, "Why even tell me if you knew I wouldn't believe you, and you aren't going to prove it? At least tell me more about how it works. How powerful are you?"

Andrea had tried explaining to other people before. It was probably another manifestation of her exhibitionism. She dressed the part in a flowing black dress with laces up the center of the bodice. She preferred the laces loose to expose the small amount cleavage between her breasts. She relished bending over to give the curious a glimpse down the front of the dress. Her only makeup consisted of black lipstick. Taking her unlaced black hiking boots into account, her presentation created as sexy blend of renaissance festival and punk.

"I'm very powerful. I haven't even reached the limits yet."

"Give me an example. What spells have you cast?"

"I made it snow on the hottest day of a sweltering summer."

"I would have heard of that." Elfman's skepticism stung Andrea's pride even though she expected it.

"No, you wouldn't. That's how witchcraft works. There's always some logical explanation. You - muggles - are incapable of admitting the truth and will rationalize anything. It's actually a good thing. I can be open about what I am or secretive. It doesn't make any difference."

"So, how did we rationalize snow in the summer?"

"Some expert on TV talked about a thermal inversion producing small granule hail. I can't prove it wouldn't have happened without my spell. Go ahead and think I'm delusional."

"It was a coincidence?"

"I believe in coincidence. I experience it so often I call it witchcraft."

"That doesn't sound like witchcraft," Elfman hedged.

"Well, that's how it works. Take it or leave it."

"You have to show me!"

Andrea relished these types of conversations when they inevitably reach this point. He was dancing in the palm of her hand. If she told him he had to lick her until his tongue went numb, he'd do it. She didn't even need to cast a spell.

Elfman continued. "How does it work? Do you wiggle your nose like that witch in the TV show?"

"In a way," Andrea smirked. "I just wiggle my clitoris instead of my nose. It works much better, and it feels so, so good."

"Why aren't you rich and rule the world with your awesome powers?"

"I probably could, but I have everything I want for now. Plus, I'm cautious."

"Why?"

Have you ever read a short story called "The Monkey's Paw?"

"It sounds familiar."

"In the story, a married couple got a real monkey paw that would grant three wishes. The husband wished for money to pay off his house, and shortly later, his son died in an accident. The settlement for his son's death exactly matched the amount of money needed to pay off the house. The wife wished for the son to come back and live at home, but the son was horribly mangled and had been buried for a week. As the zombie son pawed at the locked front door, the husband used the last wish for his son to be dead and in the grave."

"Shit. Can you raise the dead?"

"That's what you took from the story?" Andrea raised an eyebrow. "It scared my pants back on, so to speak. I try to be careful about spells. I've never noticed my craft bring misery, but the universe is a trickster. More than once, my spells have brought me exactly what I want in ways I definitely didn't want. I don't like to give the universe too many opportunities."

"That guy in the story was an idiot anyway." Elfman appeared to sober up. "He should have just wished for more wishes or wished to reverse time back to when his son was alive."

"Funny you mention that. I can't actually change the past. Believe me, I've wanted to more than a few times."

"That sucks."

"It's not so limiting if you know how to game the system. For example, I can't change the past so that we never had this conversation. I just change the future so you won't remember having this conversation."

"What? Don't do that! The things you are telling me could change the world. I have to see this in action."

"I told you. I could cast a spell right now - at least in a few minutes if you help work me up to it - but you still wouldn't believe me. You'd say it was going to happen anyway. There is ALWAYS some logical explanation. That craft keeps a low profile that way."

"What if you cast a spell for something so outrageously impossible that people would have to believe you."

This iteration of the conversation was proceeding further than Andrea had ever taken it before. Elfman seemed more enthusiastic than the others. "You keep putting your finger right on my limitations. It's uncanny. The more improbable the outcome, the more powerful the spell needs to be. I've had some world shaking orgasms, but I've never had one strong enough to fill the Grand Canyon with gold or anything like that."

"Witchcraft is starting to sound very limited. So what's it actually good for then?"

"The trick is to be incremental. If I want a big change in the universe, I don't rub myself raw for one cataclysmic bang. I make tiny changes here and there. Each change in isolation is explainable, but over time, I can move mountains."

"Have you moved any mountains?"

"Well, no. I've never wanted to move a mountain. I have moved some people, though."

"What do you mean?"

"I've cast spells to make people better versions of themselves. If somebody becomes an obstacle to me, I can usually change the universe by changing their attitude or their heart. For example, I made a bunch of billionaires start giving away their fortunes."

"Yah, sure."

"See. I told you. You'll say it would have happened anyway without my spell."

Andrea sensed that Elfman was about to call her crazy. That's pretty much how these conversations always ended. Then, she'd talk them into helping her get off. By morning, she'd wake in a shiny new universe where the dude couldn't remember tickling her kinks no matter how blazing hot the sexy times burned.

"Ok. Why not make the billionaires give their money to you? Or, why not make yourself into a tech genius and found a company that makes you billions."

Andrea raised one eyebrow again. This Elfman guy seemed to be the kind of nerd she'd been hoping to find since she was a young teen. He seemed to be a triple threat. He was physically attractive to her, smart, and open minded. Andrea immediately envisioned some of the dirty naughty sexy things she might yet talk him into doing for her pleasure.

"Building a tech company sounds like boring hard work. Why would I bother when I can have anything I want without going to so much trouble?" She didn't say, "Anything I want, like you."

"Is it true though? Do you have everything you want?"

"My wants are simple." She subvocalized, "and kinky," to complete the thought. "I'm starting to think I might cast a spell or two tonight after all," she added. "Will you help me?" She gave him a coy smile with twinkling eyes that didn't match her punk wench demeanor.

"What can I do?" he asked after a gasp for air. His chest pumped in and out as if he had been running up hill to serve her whim.

"I'm horny, and I feel like putting on an outrageous display!"

---------- ~ ----------

Andrea and Elfman mounted the outside stairs from the relative quiet of the basement rec room to the booming techno music of the block party that had already been raging for hours. Andrea stepped over a barely conscious drunken frat boy splayed out on the grass. She gave him a glimpse up her dress as an appetizer for the feast she planned.

"Up there?" Elfman pointed to a shoulder high stack of speakers at the side of the wooden porch where a DJ worked his kind of magic.

Andrea shouted to be heard. "Once we get up there, no more talking. Do everything I told you to do, and you might even believe I'm a witch."

Close to the porch, a mini-mosh pit of girls were grinding against their dates or random strangers to the chest thumping beat. Andrea and Elfman worked their way around and through the crush of people. Then, he gave her a boost up onto the speakers. The cheeky devil groped her ass in the process. She just smirked at him.

Andrea swayed her hips to the rhythm while Elfman scrambled up to join her. Then, standing behind her as directed, he bent and started to slowly lift the hem of Andrea's dress from her ankles toward her waist. He did it slowly as she had asked. She danced as if nobody was watching and pretended not to know what he was doing.

By the time the hem rose above her knees, some people in the mosh pit and a few across the crowded lawn started to whistle and encourage Elfman. He teased the crowd by stopping just short of exposing her vulva and pretended to start lowering the dress again. There were shouts of disappointment and begging for him to continue. Andrea just swayed to the music and savored the growing frenzy of people desperate to see her body exposed, revealed, worshiped.

Elfman yanked the hem all the way to the point where her bodice laces prevented further progress. Cool night air touched Andrea's thighs, and a hundred eyes stared at her glistening wet cleft. After two beats, Elfman dropped the hem, and the flowing dress slid over Andrea's ivory thighs and concealed her to the ankles as before.

Boos and hisses attracted the attention of even more people. Then, the DJ started playing a new song. It had a beat for stripping, and he was clearly daring Elfman to reveal all of Andrea's carnal treasures.

Andrea closed her eyes while she adapted her dance to something akin to humping an invisible leg while Elfman very slowly began to unlace her bodice. The crowd loved it. At the end of the song, Elfman pulled the detached halves of the bodice aside to expose Andrea from belly to shoulders. Her nipples hardened with the night air and thrill.

Andrea danced more or less topless for another full song to the rapt attention of her audience. The mosh pit was frozen in admiration of her. In the moment of silence before the DJ spun another one, Andrea shouted, "Keep going, Elfman. I'm loving it. I've got the only pussy allowed up here tonight, so grow a pair. I'll cast a spell that you might even believe in."

A single string tied in a bow above Andrea's hips prevented the open bodice dress from falling to Andrea's feet. Elfman fumbled and groped to discover what he needed to do. All the while, Andrea pretend not to know what was about to happen.

When her dress fell all the way down to leave her naked with the exception of her boots, Andrea stepped out of the dress and pulled Elfman to her using his body as a shield and teasing the crowd. She straddled one of his legs and ground her pussy against his thigh while holding his shoulders for balance. Her audience grew frantic.

Feeling the power of her arousal surging through her veins, it would take one more song to cast another sort of spell over the people who surrounded her. Dozens of cell phone flashes revealed the voyeurs saving evidence to deposit in the spank banks for later. Countless videos of her assisted strip would soon appear online if she let it go much longer.

"Elfman," she shouted in his ear. "Remember this. Remember all the people taking pictures and video of me." Then she pushed him away to stand alone, proud, and ready to get to work.

Andrea levered herself down to sit with legs dangling over the shelf of speakers. She spread her legs wide parting her lips and giving dozens of lustful onlookers the most intimate revelations she possible could. Leaning back on one arm and letting her head tilt back so she could see clouds illuminated by the moon, Andrea formulated a slight variation of one of her favorite spells. Then, a practiced finger taunted and tickled her throbbing button. She didn't need to dip her fingers to find lubrication. Humping Elfman's leg left her vulva slick and glistening with her own juices.

She alternated willing the spell to work and telling herself a familiar fable: "They all want me. I'm sexy and I'm flaunting it and I'm masturbating to a huge crowd. All the fraternity dick heads are gong to plow their babes tonight, and every one will be reliving the sight of me. Their girls will be invisible to them. And, the women will wish they could feel the excitement of being as naughty as me. They'll wish their boyfriends saw them instead of me."

Andrea's hand became a blur. The orgasm had been waiting just below her psyche all day. She wouldn't have gone to the party with Elfman if her body and her kinks hadn't wanted release. Her hand flung away from her folds to squeeze one of her breasts as her legs turned to jelly and chills ran up and down her back to be followed with a burning heat descending from her cheeks to her vulva. Even her inner thighs flushed with the wave of pleasure pushing Andrea out of her conscious thought for a pristine moment.

She was unsure if she could stand, so Andrea crawled across the speakers to retrieve her dress. In the process, she wagged her hips and gave her admirers a last look at the puffy red gates of heaven from behind. "Take me home now," she directed the pawn in her game. She fumbled to replace her bodice while Elfman guided by steadying her elbow.

"That was the fucking hottest thing I've ever seen," Elfman raved.

"And you didn't even see it from the front." Andrea smiled satisfaction. "You have one more duty. Do you remember?"

"Yes," he hedged, "but I'm not sure I can do it."

"You can. I just did."

After a ten minute walk to the seclusion of Andrea's private room, Elfman knelt in front of her where she sat on the edge of her bed. Her legs were parted and her dress hiked up. He kissed up one of her thighs and down the other. Andrea gently pulled his hair to guide his face where she wanted it. He stroked his stiff cock.

For Andrea, the thrill came from knowing she was desired. As Elfman kissed and sucked her inner lips, she wiggled her hips to make his nose bump the hood over her clitoris. Any men involved in her actual exhibition were mere props for her. Her current favorite prop lapped up proof of her continued arousal while he stroked himself with just a thumb and index finger. Off hand, Andrea made note to ask him why he used that technique, but first, it was time for a little spell.

"Put the tip of your tongue right on my clit," she explained and then adjusted his face to be positioned correctly. "Hold still. Do not move or press any harder."

She felt his ragged hot breath puffing out her slippery lips. Still on the edge of her bed, she gyrated her hips to the remembered beat of the music. She kept the action subtle and delicious. As her prop did his best, Andrea gave herself a small but satisfying climax that made her legs clench around his ears. "Now, stand up and jizz into your hand. Prove how much I drive you crazy. Cum for me."

And, he did. One hand could barely contain the fountain of semen. His hips thrust uncontrollably and one of his legs trembled. Then he sighed and sunk into a sitting position on the floor.

"Clean yourself up. You can sleep on my floor tonight."

---------- ~ ----------

Andrea woke with the morning sun through the small window by her bed. Elfman was still naked and sleeping tangled up in the comforter she kicked off her bed during the night for him. She luxuriated in a long hot shower that relaxed her muscles. Her room with an attached bath would normally have been reserved for a Resident Assistant in her dormitory, but Andrea fixed that obstacle easily. In fact, she gave herself the orgasm while she waited in line at the student housing office. She put her hand down the front of her black jeans and wiggled out a quickie right there. Not a soul commented. Coincidentally, when she finally got her turn at the administrator's desk, there was only one room still available. It would have to go to her.

Elfman poked his head through the open door to her bathroom, "Got to pee," he said through clenched teeth.

"Go right ahead," she smiled.

He was clearly timid to pee in front of her, and that turned her on slightly. Once again using only this index finger and thumb, Elfman directed a stream into the toilet bowl. She watched with fascination as he completed his ritual with three quick shakes.

The sun had risen further and now cast its heat all the way to the shower. Andrea loved the way the window looked right over her bed, across the small room, into her shower - if she chose to leave the bathroom door open. She didn't bother with a shower curtain.

Elfman resumed his shy manner and slunk back out. By the time Andrea stepped nude and dripping onto the carpet by her bed, Elfman was fully dressed.

"That was really hot," Elfman said in remembered astonishment, "but, you'll never live that down. There will be a hundred thousand views of you masturbating before lunch."

"Ah, good. You remember!"

"I could never forget that. I'll be reliving that moment every time I cum for the rest of my life."

"Ah, sometimes you say the nicest things." She dredged up her coy smile.

"Aren't you embarrassed? Damn - I'd want to die!"

"There's no reason for me to be embarrassed."

"Now I know you're crazy!"

She knew he would get around to calling her crazy. "Do you remember what I told you to remember?"

"Yah. I think. All the pictures and videos that were taken?"

"Indeed. If my spell worked as planned, you may turn out to be the first person to believe me."

"How's that?"

"You'll see. Now, go get us some breakfast from the dining hall and bring it back here."

"As you wish."

"That's right - Westley - As it should be." Andrea loved "The Princes Bride" and could quote all the dialog. It was a nice bonus that Elfman was evidently a fan as well.

Andrea dried herself and then lay naked on the bed in front of the window. She soaked in the warm rays and absentmindedly stroked her breasts while reliving the sensations of being a dirty nasty kinky girl who gets herself off in front of thousands of people hungry for her sex - well hundreds of people anyway. People on the sidewalk outside the window passed casting fleeting shadows on her. Her curtains stood wide open. All anybody had to do was glance to the side as they passed. They'd get the delight of seeing Andrea begin to arouse herself for the day.

12