Another Secret of Witchcraft 02

Story Info
Andrea reveals, Elfman faces fears, sisters are disappointed.
4.1k words
4.71
37.8k
2
1

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Part 2]

Andrea reveals, Elfman faces fears, sisters are disappointed

*

Edited by A_Little_Show's spouse

Please start with Part 1.

Summary so far: Andrea is a witch. She casts her spells by wiggly her clitoris instead of her nose. She's an unrepentant exhibitionist with a particular kink for masturbating in front of crowds. She has decided to recapture some of the thrills she remembers by vicariously observing Elfman's tribulations.

Warning: Part 2 contains some mild reluctance and embarrassment

---------- ~ ----------

"I believe you!"

"One more time."

"I believe you," Elfman repeated.

"Alright, that's enough for now. I've just never heard it before, and the words flow so smoothly into my ears."

"Can I make some suggestions for new spells?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Like, could you make everyone forget if I did something as outlandish as your performance? What if I robbed a bank? Could you make everyone forget that?"

"Yes, and probably, but I won't."

"Won't which?"

"Help you rob a bank."

"Why not?"

"Monkey's Paw."

"Oh, yah. Right. Well, how do you know you'll get away with your exhibitionist stunts? What if a spell doesn't work?"

"That is one of my secret nightmares," Andrea acknowledged. "I get so worked up though, that I put the possibility out of mind." She paused. "No, it's in the back of my mind. It contributes to the thrill. What if I'm caught and embarrassed and humiliated? What if I'm shunned?"

"And - you still do it anyway?"

"I'm kinky like that." Andrea smiled with a hint of mischief.

"What about covering for me? What if I pull a stunt like you did?"

"Is that you're thing? Do you want to beat your meat for a crowd?"

"No. My kink runs a different way."

"Do tell?" Andrea was reminded again of why she liked this boy.

"You've probably guessed already."

Andrea considered. "No, I can't say I have. Give me a hint."

Elfman held the thumb and index finger of his right and out for her inspection. I noticed you notice.

"Yah, alright. I was curious. What's up with the two fingered snake charming?"

"Don't pretend you didn't notice."

"Seriously. Notice what? I have no idea where you are going with this."

"I'm small - alright. You made me say it. I have a small dick."

"Really?" Andrea asked, "You know, I've seen a few. Yours looks pretty ordinary to me."

"Thanks." The sarcasm dripped from his lips.

"You're just tall. That's all. Your eyes are so far away from it - it probably looks small to you." Andrea switched to her coy face again.

"Thanks for nothing," Elfman said. "People have been teasing me about it my whole life."

"Your whole life? Even as a baby?"

"Don't tease me. You know what I mean."

"Listen Elfman, your dick is just not that unusual. Get over yourself. This misplaced concern isn't nearly as attractive as its subject. I thoroughly enjoyed watching you choke your chicken."

Silence stretched.

"It's cute the way you hold it."

"It's a constant reminder." He shrugged. "Let's change the topic."

"Wait a minute. You were going to suggest a spell. You don't want me to make it bigger do you?"

"Don't change anything about my body!" His words echoed genuine fear.

"That's more like it!" Andrea smiled again. "What is it then?"

"I...I get turned on a bit. Um."

"Spit it out big boy! Um what?"

"Like, if people - girls - make fun of it."

"Oh! I get it. You don't really think it's small. You've just chosen it as a source of the humiliation you crave."

"Nobody craves humiliation!"

"I just told you I get an extra thrill from the possibility of it. Believe me. I think I understand."

"Thanks." He didn't sound thankful.

"Tell me again why you think your penis is so humiliating. I mean, it's not HUGE. Don't get me wrong. It's cute in its own way - one of the cutest I've seen up close."

"Cute. Thanks" He still didn't sound thankful.

"Show it to me again."

"Right now. You want me to just drop trou for you?"

"Why not? I've seen it before. This time, it will be a more clinical observation."

"I don't want to."

"Yes you do."

"Maybe later."

"That's what I like to hear." Andrea's eyes twinkled. "So what spell do you want then?"

"I want to be more popular - with the girls and the guys. I've always been the class nerd. I just want to fit in for a while."

"Why not just hang out with other nerds? You guys are usually more fun than the muscle brains anyway."

"When was the last time you saw a lot of girls hanging with the nerd boys?"

"There are nerd girls. I'm one" Andrea poked her own chest. "Nerd-i-licious and proud! You remember. I'm a freak."

"You're hotter than fuck. You make my eyes water. You could have anyone."

"Once again, you say the nicest things." After a coy tilt of her head, Andrea continued, "I'm not all that special really. There are lots of girls hotter than me on this campus. It's the freaky kinkster part of me that's got you so infatuated - you aren't objective right now."

Elfman's look said he didn't agree, but he held his tongue.

"It's later."

"Later than what," Elfman retorted.

"You said you'd show me your teeny weeny later. It's later."

"It's not later enough."

"You know, I could just strip you and then tweak the universe so you don't remember."

"You couldn't. I'm bigger and stronger. Plus, I'm getting to know you. I don't think you're the type - 'Miss I-won't-rob-a-bank'." He stuck out his tongue to accentuate air quotes.

"So, quit changing the topic. What spell do you really want?"

"I told you. I want the girls to want me."

"I'm not enough for you?" Andrea mustered her maximum coquette face for Elfman's appraisal.

"You look like your face is going to break."

"Yah. That one doesn't feel right to me. How about," Andrea gave him the evil dominatrix glare.

Elfman stepped back a pace. "No. The other was better."

"But this one feels much more genuine!"

"No. please."

Andrea let her normal resting witch face take the front of the stage. "You don't want all the girls to want you. You'd get tired of it within a week."

"Why not? You want all the guys to want YOU."

"The girls too," she winked.

"Exactly my point."

"You see, I don't want relationships with those people. I just like knowing they'd cut off their dicks if it meant I'd let them screw me first."

"That's a bit harsh!"

"You're right. I don't mean it. I just feels so good to feel desired."

"Yes."

"But you like humiliation."

"My fantasies may be about humiliation, but that doesn't mean I want it in real life."

"Even if you get a do over after? Hmmm, Let me consider that a while."

"Please don't do anything I'll regret."

"Don't worry. If it doesn't work out, you won't remember a thing."

"Stop saying that. It's scary."

"It's still time."

"Time for what!"

"It's later. You promised to show me your dick."

"Fine! Make fun of it all you want. Then never mention it again!" Elfman unbelted his jeans and shoved them down along with his white briefs.

Andrea studied the subject. "I can't tell anything when it's floppy. Make it bigger."

"That's the problem!"

"Don't snap at me. Make it erect. Flaccid size means nothing."

"It doesn't jump to attention at command."

"Sure it does!" Andrea unbuttoned her black jeans vest. When it opened, she traced circles over her nipples with her fingers while the nipples grew more prominent under the silky shirt. Then, she jiggled her unbound breasts. The side to side motion tickled them under the soft shiny fabric. After waiting a moment, Andrea pouted. "No? That's not enough?"

Before Elfman could answer, she stripped the pajama shirt over her head and jiggled her breasts topless. "That's better." She smiled. "Stroke it a few times to make sure it doesn't get even bigger."

Elfman begrudgingly masturbated for his audience. In his heart, he wanted to do it. Jerking for her was a thrill. Anticipating her ridicule was also a thrill. "What, that's it?" he imagined her asking.

"Why do you only use two fingers? I've never seen that before."

In a huff, Elfman answered, "because it's too small for me to wrap my whole hand around it!"

"Show me."

Sure enough, when he made a fist around his weiner, it completely disappeared from view.

"Ahhh! I get it now."

"What?"

"Your dork isn't so small - you dork. Your hands are gigantic!"

"You're just saying that."

"Think what you want. Check it out sometime. Compare your hands to other people instead of comparing your penis."

"Maybe," he begrudged.

"Now finish what you started. I'll let you spew on my breasts." She thrust her chest out in an exaggerated pose. "Let me have it."

---------- ~ ----------

In the after glow, with his head in Andrea's lap, she twisted locks of his hair absentmindedly. Her bare breasts swayed above his forehead with her breathing, and he couldn't stop looking. It was hypnotizing.

"I do like it when you look at me like that." Andrea smiled the rare but impressive Cheshire Cat version. "You may have insipid me to cast a spell or two."

"Please no. Don't change anything about me."

"Keep saying that. It's very attractive." She pulled his hair that had been forgotten in her grasp.

"There's something else," Elfman said. "Now that you know, you should stop calling me Elfman. It hurts my feelings."

"What?" Andrea yanked her wondering mind into the small confines of reality.

"You said it isn't small. How can I believe you if you keep calling me Elfman?"

"It's not your name?"

"You really don't know me very well," Elfman complained. He made movements to stand up, but she gently persuaded his head back into her lap.

"It's a nickname that goes back to junior high. I haven't been able to escape it even by traveling to a different state."

"Damn. It has stuck! I've never heard anyone call you anything but Elfman."

"My name is..."

Andrea covered his mouth with her hand. "Don't tell me. I love your name. Own it with pride! You'll always be Elfman to me."

"Great." He sighed.

"Go get us some dinner. I have some witchcraft to do."

"I thought you needed an audience for that."

"Need? - no. Want? - often."

"I'd rather stay for the show."

"Hurry, and I might not be finished yet when you return."

"Fine." The scolded dog face melted Andrea's heart. "Aww," she thought. "He wants to watch." Her lips turned up the the Cheshire Cat expression she hadn't use so often in forever. "I like it when he watches," her inner voice confirmed.

---------- ~ ----------

Andrea was in the shower when Elfman returned. He had two bags of "Five-Guys" and a 2 liter bottle of ginger ale. "She doesn't lock her door", he mused. "Well, she don't close her drapes either." She had a light on in the bathroom as dusk approached outside. If people weren't already watching her, they would be when the light turned her room into a stage for the audience on the sidewalk.

He stood and watched her rinse her hair. She winked at him.

"I planned to be done already. Things went longer than usual, and then I was all sweaty."

Elfman groaned. "Should I be frightened?"

"I told you. If things go wrong you'll never know. You've got nothing to loose."

"That isn't some crack about my penis is it?"

"Never!" She pouted.

Elfman retreated from her bathroom and closed the curtains. "She may be the star of her own show, but I don't want to join the cast," he muttered to himself.

When Andrea eventually relinquished the shower, she walked naked into her room and frowned at the closed curtains. "You're no fun," she pouted.

"You're not embarrassed at all?"

"If they don't want to see a sexy naked coed, they shouldn't be looking in the windows of sexy naked coeds. It's all on them."

"Yah, but?"

"I wasn't always so cavalier," Andrea confessed. She didn't know why she confided so much in Elfman. He was certainly fodder for her ongoing fantasies, but why was she bringing him into her inner life? She decided it must be because she finally had a believer and could discuss subjects nobody else could handle.

"What changed you?"

"I don't know that I really changed," She flopped naked onto her bed above the covers after a cursory attempt to finish drying herself. "Maybe I changed the world so slowly that I didn't notice where it was going, and here we are."

"Is that how you see it? You don't change, but the world changes to suite you?"

"More or less," she shrugged.

"How do you know you aren't turning back time when you create a universe where nobody remembers your escapades?"

"I've tried, once or twice. Some things can't be undone. Maybe people don't remember, but they happened."

Silence reigned for a time.

"See," she finally said. She pointed to a faint but long scar running from her wrist most of the way to her elbow. "I wouldn't have this scar if I could undo the past."

"What happened?"

"I was an overly dramatic girl who wore her emotions on her sleeve. That little girl tried to cut away those emotions, and I'm what's left."

"You tried to kill yourself?"

"Maybe. I don't think I really wanted to die, but I would have rather died than remain invisible."

"I can't believe you have ever been invisible... unless... a spell?"

"No spell. I suppose we each design her own hell. For a teenager with raging hormones desperate to exhibit herself, hell took the form of invisibility. Nobody noticed me. I might as well have never been there."

"I can't even imagine."

"See. That's why I like you. Sometimes you say the right thing."

"Sorry," he said, but he smiled with pride. Faking a cough, he scratched out, "Huh, huh. She likes me!" in the same way school kids cough the word "bullshit."

"What changed in the world that you didn't see? Would you undo it if you could?"

"Never." She looked at her ceiling and pretended to consider what to say when in reality, she only considered whether to say it - to him. Eventually, she tired, "Who knows why I am the way I am? I don't want to be anything else anymore. That's what changed: acceptance."

"Acceptance of what?"

"I changed the things I can change. I accept the things I cannot change, and I strive for the wisdom to know the difference."

"Very wise."

"Hah. I read it in a fortune cooky."

"I know that prayer. Is a witch religious?"

"Oh yes! I know the universe first hand. You may call her God if you want. Fate is more accurate, I think. I am DEFINITELY her daughter."

"Wow." Elfman digested that revelation.

"Anyway, Exhibitionism is a drug you can become habituated too. I crave bigger and bigger hits. There was a time when hearing my name spoken by a cute boy could twist the knobs of my libido. There was a time when I accidentally on purpose let a boy look down my shirt. It was nearly orgasmic. If he had shown any interest in what he saw, I probably would have squirted right there." Andrea laughed.

"It seems like a long road from being excited to hear your name to masturbating for an audience of hundreds - half of them recording the stunt."

"Trust me. I've walked every mile of that road. It has been lonely at times."

"You can't escalate much more can you? What are you going to do to top the lawn party?"

"Ah, but now I've got you. I'm starting to see how living vicariously through you can be almost as much fun."

"You're scaring me again."

"Bwahahaaa. You should be scared little minion."

Elfman shivered.

Andrea stood on her bed, flung open the curtains, faced the sidewalk, and shouted through the glass window, "AWSOME COSMIC POWERS! ITTY BITTY PUSSY." Then she turned her back to the window and jumped up and down with arms spread like Rocky Balboa at the top of the Philadelphia library steps. "Kiss me," she demanded and launched herself like a crowd surfer with a crowd of one.

Elfman collapsed under the onslaught, and they both rolled to the floor giggling.

---------- ~ ----------

Elfman was walking home from his last class of the day when a woman stepped in front of him. Her name was Litia or Lilith - he struggled to remember. "Hey, Elfman," she said.

"Yah?" He took a step back.

"Do you remember me? I hope you remember me?"

"Ah, Lilith," he guessed?

"Close enough. It's Livonia."

"Right." Elfman took another step back.

"So, we - I mean I, was wondering if you'd come to dinner at our house, Alpha Delta Pi?"

"Why me? Is this some kind of joke?"

"It's kind of a dare. The other girls dared me to bring you."

"No thanks." Another step placed even more air between them.

"Please." She pouted. "I've got a lot of pride tied up in your answer. I said I knew you. I said you'd come if I asked."

"Why me?"

"You know why," Livonia blushed.

"What does that mean?"

"I promise, you'll have a good time."

"No thanks."

"Oh, please?"

"I tell you what," Elfman hedged. "Instead of me coming to your house, why don't you come back to my dorm with me. "Then you can tell all the girls about it."

"I don't know?" Livonia vacillated. "They might not believe me."

"Well, call them up and tell them. I'll stand next to you so they can all see."

"OK." She seemed disappointed.

After a moment, Elfman stepped into the frame of Livonia's selfie.

"Hey everybody. I told you I knew him!"

Elfman waved.

"He wants me to go to his room with him. Isn't that right?" She pushed the camera in his face.

"Sure thing," he stammered. All the while he thought, "WTF WTF WTF WTF..."

"Can't we come too?" someone on the phone asked with a whimper.

"I'm sure he won't mind!" Livonia closed the video chat.

"Listen, Livonia, I know this is some kind of put-on. Why don't we just skip to the punch line?"

"OK - so we were talking - my sisters and me about - well, about some of the notches on our bed posts - well, and your name came up."

"Why's that?"

"You know why!" Livonia blushed again.

"Tell me."

"You're the unicorn. You're the white lion. You're the un-getable get."

"You're all into nerds, huh."

"Exactly!" She looked at her feet in stiletto heals. "And some of the girls want a little nerd in - them." Livonia blushed from cheeks to sternum.

"OK. That's it. I'm out!" Elfman turned to leave.

"You promised! You told all the girls. Don't back out now!"

"Why do you want nerds?"

"That's a stupid question, duh!"

"Tell me."

"It's like that stupid 80s movie, right? The one where the sorority girls realize nerds make the best, um, ah, lovers?"

"'Revenge of the Nerds'? Is that the movie? I don't think you got the plot exactly right."

"We - I - just want to know if it's true."

"It isn't. I'm going now."

"Please! Why not try? You don't have a girlfriend do you? It isn't Meghan! Who is it?"

Elfman considered naming Andrea, but he really didn't want this drama playing out for her eyes. "No girlfriend." He stammered.

"I promise you'll have a good time." Livonia winked.

Elfman didn't exactly consent, but he had been retreating toward his dorm and decided to call her bluff - at least for a little while. When the pair arrived at his room, a couple of pretty girls were ushering Elfman's roommate away down the hall. Two other girls blocked his open door.

"Here his is girls!" Livonia announced.

"I'm so excited!" One of the girls bounced on the balls of her feet. The other said, "I'll never doubt you again," to Livonia.

"Take his clothes off," the bouncer suggested.

"Woah!" Elfman put up his hands, but two girls tackled him into his room. Two others entered right behind them. They wrestled him to the floor while he fought them to keep his pants on. He didn't want to hurt them, but he was starting to panic.

In seconds, his jeans bunched around his ankles, and feminine hands pawed at his briefs.

12