Another Secret of Witchcraft 03

Story Info
Elfman and Andrea experiment with a lot more masturbation.
1.6k words
4.6
4.7k
00

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Part 3]

The Universe Is a Trickster

Edited by A_Little_Show's spouse

Please start with Parts 1 and 2.

Summary so far: Andrea is a witch. She casts her spells by wiggly her clitoris instead of her nose. She's an unrepentant exhibitionist with a particular kink for masturbating in front of crowds.

---------- ~ ----------

"I don't think your spells work the way you think they do."

"Do tell," Andrea humored him. Why had she agreed when he asked to come over? She wasn't remotely horny yet, and so far, he'd only let her read to page 30 of her new paperback. How did he expect her to get horny if he wouldn't let her get to the good parts?

"Like the lawn party where you stripped. That was awesomely powerful! You made a sun spot wipe everybody's memory cards. You made them all forget. That's too powerful."

"I didn't strip. You stripped me. Don't start trying to change the past." Andrea looked smug.

"That's just it." Elfman paced in her small room. "If there was a sun spot, it would be all over the news. Billion dollar satellites would have been wrecked. People would be sick and maybe even dying."

"I didn't say I made a sun spot. I told you that if you kept looking, you'd find some logical explanation. I just said 'sun spot' as a 'for instance'." It's better not to temp the Universe by demanding explanations. She doesn't like that. It's like doubting her or daring her to provided explanations you won't like."

"And, you can't change the past. You've said it multiple times that you can only tweak the future. What's done is done or something. Right?"

"Everything has limits," Andrea confirmed.

"It all fits! Don't you see? This is amazing, and you don't even know why."

"I am amazing for any number of reasons," Andrea conceded. "Which one do you think I've overlooked?"

"I think you are picking futures, and once you do, that particular future becomes the only 'real' future. All the others fade into 'could have been' universes." Elfman said one time he wanted to be a professor. His lecture sounded like he was practicing for the day.

"Ok. fine," Andrea agreed. "Now I know. It's amazing!" Her words dripped sarcasm.

"Listen. It's like if I have to chose between ice cream flavors. Before I chose, two future universes are possible. There's one where I choose vanilla and another where I choose chocolate." Elfman caught his breath and continued. Both universes are equally real. But, when I make a choice, one of the universes becomes the only 'real' universe and the other one pops out of existence or out of possibility."

"So, you're saying you're a witch too, and you tweak the universe when you pick ice cream?"

"Yes. in a way. You have something different and special - more powerful."

"You say the nicest things, but I don't see where you're going with this." Andrea sighed and started to re-read page 30.

"Well, I'm still working it out, but I think, instead of choosing between two possible universes, you can choose between all possible universes or millions of them or billions. I mean, every decision that everyone makes every second of the day shrinks the number of possible universes until only one remains: the 'real' universe."

"So, you get to choose between two universes, but I get to choose between millions? Is that it?" In spite of herself, Andrea sounded interested.

"Yes, yes! And maybe the more probable universes are easier for you to pick. Like, my choice of ice cream has so little impact that it takes nothing to for me to cause an entire possible universe to cease to exist. Picking between two equally probable universes takes no power at all. But," Elfman paused. He had been pacing so fast he worked up a sweat. "When you pick an extremely improbable universe like one where nobody remembers you masturbating and all the cameras failed... That takes like - amazing power!"

"Ok", Andrea nodded.

"Oh, Oh! And it explains something else too!"

"What?" Andrea dropped the book and sat at the edge of her bed. Whether or not Elfman's theory was true, his enthusiasm was contagious.

"That's why there is ALWAYS some logical explanation. You can only choose from the possible future universes. If it's possible, there must be some way for it to happen. There has to be a logical explanation or you couldn't have picked it."

"It fits," Andrea nodded. She turned to resume reading.

"We have to test this!" ELfman looked like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Maybe."

---------- ~ ----------

"OK. So see that window up there with the light on?" Andrea and Elfman stood shivering on the sidewalk outside his dormitory. Elfman pointed.

"So," Elfman continued, "Right now, there are two very probable futures. In one, whoever lives in that room decides he's tired and turns out the light to sleep. In another, he shakes off his drowsiness and continues whatever he's doing with the light on."

"Yup," Andrea nodded.

"So, you pick! You pick which future becomes the only real future. You pick for him." Elfman stood proud looking down at Andrea's straight black hair.

"You cheeky monkey," Andrea winked. "You just want to watch me masturbate in public again. You concocted this whole experiment just to talk me into casting a spell while you watch." Andrea looked up to his face. "I LIKE it," she beamed. "You put in so much effort just to trick me into giving you a show. I'm flattered."

"I do like your shows, but humor me. Please?"

Elfman had a science boner, and Andrea wouldn't get him off the topic easily. "Fine," she said over an exaggerated sigh. "How about over there?"

Andrea sat on the edge of a bench and pulled up her long heavy black wool skirt to reveal silky black yoga pants. She bounced a few times to work the elastic of the yoga pants over her bum and down to mid thigh. In a brazen display, she straightened her legs in front of her and leaned back like the dancer in "Flash Dance". Elfman stood in front of her shivering and studying every move of the one finger Andrea dipped within her folds.

"It's not working." Andrea just wasn't in the mood.

"Alright. I'm sorry. Maybe another time." Elfman shuffled his feet.

"Damn. Don't give up yet. Run over there and get those girls to come over and see what I'm doing." Her head bent toward two women exiting a building 20 yards away.

"Oh my god!" One of the new girls exclaimed. "Come on - let's get out of here." The talker tried to pull the other away from Andrea's exhibition.

"No, wait. When am I ever gonna get to watch something like this again? I want to see," the voyeur of the group proclaimed in music to Andrea's ears.

"There you go," Andrea panted. She pointed to the now dark window.

"It could still be coincidence." Elfman complained.

"Then watch this!" Andrea rubbed herself furiously with the flat of her hand and awkwardly breathlessly counted, "3...2...1... Ahhgggg oh ah."

Elfman looked and the light turned back on.

"Show's over," Andrea announced as she pulled up her pants. "I have to save something for tonight when you'll all forget I was ever here."

"Weirdo," the talker among the girls said.

"Alright, We can go now," the voyeur added with a smile.

---------- ~ ----------

Back in her room, Andrea complained, "It's not like I need an excuse to masturbate, but was all that trouble worth it? Now I need a hot shower so I can feel my toes again." She shivered.

"You're right. It did nothing to support my theory." Elfman sulked. "Your spells could still work some other way that also that fits the evidence."

"Maybe the universe doesn't want you looking up her skirt to see how she works?" Andrea raised one eyebrow.

Elfman plopped on Andrea's bed and then turned at his waist to close her curtains. Andrea was already naked and turning on the shower.

"You know," Andrea continued as she tested the water with a hand. "Your theory doesn't explain everything. Why are orgasms necessary?"

"Are you sure they are?" It was Elfman's turn to raise his eyebrows.

"Yes." Andrea replied as hot water coursed through her hair. "Maybe the universe is a naughty voyeur like you." She stuck out her tongue.

---------- ~ ----------

Elfman would never remember, but Andrea had already conducted some experiments of her own. She had sensed that bringing Elfman along into her tweaked universes was special and rare. The orgasm at the lawn party had been more potent than most. Several subsequent attempts to bring him along were unsuccessful.

The sorority girls Elfman remembered were not her first attempt at fulfilling his fantasies. The first few times, the sorority girls laughed in her face without entertaining her propositions at all. After a couple of tweaks to find just the right dusting of gullibility, the sisters went as far as dragging Elfman back to their house, but the evenings ended with Elfman in tears furious with her. The spells needed more and more power too. Andrea assumed it was because the universe might be tired of supplying plausible explanations for the girls not remembering. Then, when she reconsidered, she imagined the girls got blackout drunk all the time anyway.

There was more. She didn't tell Elfman - she was afraid to tell Elfman. She never managed to make the sorority girls forget their last adventure in his dorm room. The more time elapsed, the more impossible it became to make them forget. When she tried, her arousal wained every time she thought about voiding Elfman's humiliation. When she savored the humiliation in hindsight, that's when she would cum.