Another Secret of Witchcraft 06

Story Info
Andrea gives up some control and loves it.
2k words
4.84
3.5k
1
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Part 6]

Two Times

Edited by A_Little_Show's spouse

Please start with Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. Many events in this chapter won't make any sense unless you know how the characters got here.

Summary so far: Andrea is a witch. She casts her spells by wiggly her clitoris instead of her nose. She's an unrepentant exhibitionist. She her escapades have unintended consequences, and Elfman's helping her out.

---------- ~ ----------

"OK! I'm naked. Now tell me what happened." Elfman sprawled on Andrea's bed as directed.

"Aren't you the bossy one! Shut up and stroke or my lips are sealed."

Elfman encircled his limp penis and idly wiggled and pulled it between his thumb and index finger.

"I know you saw some of this, but don't interrupt. If you stop stroking, then I stop talking. If you cum before I finish, you'll never know."

"Tell me."

"Not until you're hard." She waited.

"As you know, I went dancing last night at the Salsa Club. I wore my shortest skirt and even wore panties to please you." She waited for him to interrupt. When he didn't she continued. "I wore my favorite black scarf tied in the back to make a skimpy halter top."

She watched Elfman caress his pole. "The place was crowded with handsome men all around. There were a few sexy women too. I had been sexy dancing for a while when I felt it. You put it on the lowest setting, and it felt just right for my level of arousal."

Elfman smiled to hear that.

"I looked around to find you, but I couldn't see. Somehow, not knowing where you were turned me on."

Elfman still stroked without much purpose.

I danced up close to a hunk who rotated his hips radiating sex appeal. I didn't quite grind against his leg, but I straddled it. Spreading my legs hiked up my skirt even more. The slow rumble over my clit was so delicious. I mean, I was already hot before it started, and it was too much. A little half conceived spell slipped out."

Elfman raised his eyebrows and stroked even slower. He didn't interrupt.

"It was one of those unsatisfying ones and just make me hornier. Don't stop," she reminded. "Soon, I was surrounded by all the handsome men, and they took off their shirts. I rubbed their chests and danced as the center of their attention. You know how I love that!" Andrea took a few shallow breaths. "I had my arms stretched above my head and my breasts pressed against a sweaty chest when one of them must have untied the scarf from behind me. I didn't even notice."

The tale she spun looked like it had the intended purpose. A clear drop welled a the tip of Elfman's penis.

When I stepped away rotating my shoulders and hips with my arms still swaying above my head, the scarf dropped away. I loved it! I didn't even try to get the scarf back. I just salsa'ed on topless pretending I was unaware."

Andrea swallowed and caught her breath again.

"That's when you turned up the setting. The wand made my whole pussy hum. That thing is more powerful than you know. I couldn't dance much longer. I felt like I couldn't stand much longer."

Elfman stroked faster in spite of his desperation not to cum before Andrea finished.

"Then, when I was so - so - close. You turned it off! You bastard." She smiled. "I loved it. I ground my pussy against one man's leg while another cupped my tits from behind. He was such a good dancer, his every motion matched mine. It was like he wasn't there except that he occasionally pinched my nipples."

Elfman's hand froze.

"Need a minute to cool off?"

Elman nodded.

"Don't take your hand off though," Andrea warned as she unbuttoned her blouse. "It is hot in here." It wasn't.

As she caught her breath, her chest heaved. As she talked with her hands, her erect nipples danced under her revealed camisole with every sway. "You turned it on high - all of a sudden, and my pussy practically gushed. You hit me with a surprise BIG ONE."

Andrea wiggled out of her black jeans, and Elfman could see the small bulge in her panties where the toy still snuggled.

"I was sated and didn't feel like dancing anymore. I couldn't find my scarf where it was undoubtedly trampled somewhere or taken as trophy. So, I grabbed one of the men's shirts off the floor and slipped into it like a dress that buttons down the front."

Elfman outright jerked knowing the conclusion would come soon.

Andrea squinted her eyes at Elfman. "When I got outside under a street light, I realized the shirt wasn't black as I had thought in the club. It was MAROON. It burned my skin. I almost ripped it off and rode my bike home topless."

Elfman looked close to blowing.

"You better slow down. There's more that you couldn't have seen."

Elfman froze.

"Don't stop," Andrea reminded. "You couldn't know this, but the bullet vibrator feels good sometimes when it isn't even on. I was all wet and it was all slippery, and as I rode my bike - legs pumping - I leaned forward and," she remembered to take a breath. "And, it felt so good. The leather seat, my soaked panties, the little bit of hot metal, and my clit on an over sensitized hair trigger."

Elfman's eyes pleaded for more.

"Damn if I didn't cum again while I waited for a light to turn and some dudes in some kind of crap car cat-called me from the next lane. I looked right at them while the orgasm rippled over me."

Elfman's hand hardly moved.

"I rode the rest of the way home standing on the pedals to keep my pussy off the leather seat. My legs felt like rubber bands when I got home."

Elfman still milked himself barely perceptibly.

Andrea had been standing in front of the bed the whole time she talked. She edged Elfman over against the wall under her window sill and lay beside the naked man in her panties and camisole. "You can finish now."

He did.

Relaxing with her eyes closed, Andrea fished the little love monster out of her folds and said, "Here, hold my beer." She wiggled to push her panties just far enough to allow unobstructed access.

She stroked circles over her nipples through the camisole and soothed herself with her fingers making a sensuous crawl down her body to the rise of her vulva. She opened her eyes and stared at Elfman staring at her with his mouth hanging open. She had felt the heat of his body as he had leaned over to watch her finger play close up. "I like the way you watch me," she sighed. Then she resumed the finger ballet.

Andrea gave him a good long slow show. When she saw his penis begin to harden, she resolved to milk the performance until he was ready to pop again.

She came with a shiver and her toes curled. Before the wave completely dissipated, she stretched and arched her back. Then her eyes flew open. "Damn it, Elfman. You closed the curtains. Now you've broken my streak."

"What streak?" The sound of his voice startled her after his long silence.

"There's somebody across the street on the fourth floor who has a video camera pointed into my room. I wanted him or her to see every single orgasm I had in this bed. It's for posterity. I was going to use the last one to get copies," She pouted.

---------- ~ ----------

The "Depictions of Women through History" was one of Andrea's favorites courses. The semester started with Egyptian hieroglyphs and analysis of sexual mores that could be determined from them, if any. The professor had remarked that rules for the queens may have differed from ordinary women. Some of the scenes may have just been porn for the pleasure of men.

The current topic was medieval depictions of witches and societal connotations. The professor held Andrea's rapt attention.

"Here is an engraving of witches dancing around a fire." The professor showed a slide. "They are nude, but it's impossible to know if there is a sexual connotation from this alone."

The next slide was a painting of a woman with a satyr or red devil between her legs. Her head lolled in grief or pleased exhaustion. It was difficult to tell. The demon's round ass tensed as if the painter captured the moment of ejaculation.

"Women's sexuality has been controversial throughout history as I've shown." The title of this piece is best translated, in my opinion, as "The Making of a Witch."

"Next, you see witches around a cauldron. A man is restrained behind them in apparent agony. Notice that the witches wear pointed hats."

Andrea nodded along.

"That was a bit of propaganda, I'm afraid. Just like Bavarians have dirndls and lederhosen, and Scotts have kilts, the national costume of Wales is the black robe and pointed hat. England was embroiled in centuries long wars with the Welsh. Using Welsh attire as a short hand for 'Witch' was a way to show the common people who the enemy was."

Andrea heard a buzzing sound an instant before she felt it. She squirmed.

The professor paused but then continued, "Witches are conflated with sexuality thought history. You see, there were several theories about witches in the Middle Ages. One said they were brides of the devil. You know how brides are expected to submit."

The buzzing continued, and the professor looked around the room. Then she resumed again. "Another theory was that witches sold their souls to the devil earning the power to beguile men. Since a man's seed can create a new soul within a woman, it was reasoned that witches stole mens' seed in a futile hope of regaining a soul."

Andrea looked around for Elfman. She couldn't see him out the window, and the classroom door was closed. He had started changing the wand's speed and the corresponding buzzing changed pitch to match.

"If that's one of your phones, please turn it off. It's distracting. Anyway, the second theory sounds like a man's lame attempt to excuse adultery. 'She made me do it!'"

Some students chuckled.

The professor started to walk up and down the isles between student desks. "One thing is nearly universal though. Witches are barren women. What good is a woman who cannot serve society's purpose as a brood mare? If she remains a sexual creature anyway, she is beneath contempt as it wastes male virility tempting them to her empty womb."

The professor stopped next to Andrea. "If that's your phone. Turn it off."

Andrea replied. "It's not my phone. It's my vibrator."

Everyone had already be observing the exchange. Now their attention was laser focussed.

The teacher coughed. "Well, reach in your bag and turn it off. I know we are talking about women's sexuality, but this is not the time or place."

"I can't. It's not in my bag."

"Ah hah. Turn if off anyway."

"I can't," Andrea said the god's honest truth. "I don't control it. There's a MAN lurking around someplace with his hand on the button. It's out of my control!" Andrea squirmed in her chair.

Everyone but the professor chuckled.

"Go out and find him and take back control of your public persona. Nobody cares what you do in your bedroom, but my classroom is not acceptable."

"Yes. OK." Andrea slide sideways out of her seat and grabbed her backpack over one shoulder. She frog walked toward the door trying to time it just right. When the door was open and she was almost out, she bent over at the waist and whispered, "Oh god. Oh yes. Oh god." and collapsed on the tile floor in front of the door.

"Out! the teacher didn't quite yell.

Andrea crawled out the door exposing a sodden pantie crotch under her short skirt with each move of her knees. Everyone observed the spectacle of her departure. The lecture resumed. "Look. A teaching moment: in medieval times, a spectacle like that would be considered witchcraft."

Andrea didn't even try to make them forget. Her orgasm had been weak and more to do with all the attention than the vibration, but her dramatic performance was convincing.

"Elfman! Where are you? Come out right now."

He didn't.