Another Secret of Witchcraft 07

Story Info
Discover early steps toward Andrea's extreme behavior.
2.9k words
4.89
3k
2
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another Secret of Witchcraft [Part 7]

Innocence Exposed

By A_Little_Show

Edited by A_Little_Show's spouse

Please start with Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. Many events in this chapter won't make any sense unless you know how the characters got here.

Summary so far: Andrea is a witch. She casts her spells by wiggly her clitoris instead of her nose. She's an extreme exhibitionist.

---------- ~ ----------

For the hundredth time, Elfman remarked, "I can't believe how cavalier you are about your exhibitions. I love it, but how?"

Andrea tried a different explanation. "I wasn't always so confident. Ten years ago, I was a blushing little freshwoman thrust into this cauldron of lust and hormones we call a university."

"What? Ten years ago? How old ARE you?"

"What a question, Elfman. Never ask a woman her age!"

"But you look younger than me."

"By some strange series of coincidences, direct sunlight never touches my skin. That's how I retain my deathly pallor - I mean youthful glow. Don't you think?" She pattered her cheeks for emphasis.

"I bet you're popular at the beach."

She punched him playfully. "Nah. It's all good. The only inconvenience is remembering to take vitamin D supplements."

"Why are you still here?"

She put her hands on her hips. "Alright, alright, alright! That's what I love about these college boys, man. I get older, they stay the same age." She produced a reasonable Matthew McConaughey impression.

"You're kidding."

Andrea let her face fall back into resting witch mode. "I like it here. It has everything I want. I don't have to forage for food. I don't have to buy gas. I spend 6 to 9 hours a week in classes I mostly enjoy. The rest is free time to read, masturbate, dominate the universe, masturbate again, ... It's a perfect day every day."

"Wow." Elfman's eyes showed the wonder he evidently felt.

"Oh! and things take a little longer with so many do-overs."

A silence lingered as Elfman digested the information and Andrea congratulated herself.

"You were telling me about when you were an innocent blushing rose waiting to fully flower."

"I like the way you said that, Elfman. I might use it," Andrea mused.

"I want credit. But, don't change the subject. What about when you weren't confident?"

"I was still fairly confident. I had been perfecting my spells for years by then. If there was an olympic event for bean flicking, I'd have so many gold metals - I wouldn't be able to stand wearing them."

"Don't change the subject."

Just then, a fifty something man approached the table. "Hello Andrea," he greeted.

"Hello, Professor Twil. Let me introduce my lover, Elfman."

Elfman stood and extended his hand over the cafeteria table.

"Boyfriend?" The professor asked Andrea without more than a glance at Elfman.

"Lover," Andrea asserted.

Elfman beamed to hear his new title again.

The professor shuffled his feet.

"Spit those words out if they taste so bad," Andrea suggested to the man.

"Well, ah." He looked ready to flee.

"Let me guess? Rumors are flying about my history class. You people are such gossips." She scolded, and the man looked culpable.

"Blame him!" She pointed to Elfman. "It's all on him. I'm completely innocent."

The professor glanced at Elfman again and then looked down at Andrea where she sill sat. "I, ah, really just wanted to congratulate you on your paper about imaginative modes for reader comprehension overcoming implicit biases. I heard it's been accepted as a conference paper. It'll stretch our budget to send you to New Zealand though."

"Don't worry," Andrea smiled. "I have a schedule conflict and can't attend the conference anyway. Have Dr. Woods add his name as second author. You can send him if he wants to go."

Silence swirled around the table. "Well, ah. That's all then." The professor backed away.

Elfman deadpanned, "Nice to meet you, too." He sat down shaking his head in continued wonder. He asked, "You don't want to go to New Zealand?"

"It's out of range for my broom," she said, "And that's the only way I fly."

Elfman laughed, and Andrea found it contagious.

"You were telling me about your flowering sexuality." Elfman was not about to let the subject drop.

"Spot me in the gym. I'll tell you during my semiannual workout."

---------- ~ ----------

Andrea's black yoga pants displayed ample camel toe, and Elfman's nose was practically swallowed by it while he knelt between her legs as directed. She used the upright machine with padded armrests and a back support. She supported herself on her back and with hand holds while her legs dangled. With her forearms on the armrests, she stretched her body from neck to outstretched legs and squeezed her thighs together pushing Elfman out like toothpaste from a tube. She slowly lifted her knees toward her chest. She held that pose for a count of two. "Now, pull my legs apart again!" She grunted between clenched teeth.

Still kneeling, Elfman had to wheedle himself between her thighs to pry her open, and once again, his nose was nearly swallowed. The ab and thigh workout had to be killer.

"One more," Andrea decided aloud. She let her parted legs slowly descend around Elfman while her knees straightened.

With the last repetition was completed, Andrea hinted, "Some coincidences are easier when you prepare." As an after thought she added, "And this machine sometimes gives me orgasms." She winked.

Elfman helped her quivering spent body out of the torture apparatus and guided her toward the women's locker room.

"No," she shook her head. "- bad associations in there. Let's use the men's."

"You want to go into the men's?" He didn't look exactly surprised.

"It's closer anyway," Andrea rationalized.

Once the pair entered, Andrea hobbled toward the open communal shower peeling away her clothes as she moved. There was nobody showering, but a handful of athletic young men sat in various stages of undress on benches between rows of lockers opposite the showers.

"You going to do this with your clothes on?" Andrea was already nude and fiddling with the temperature of a jet from the shower head above her.

"You know I'm self-conscious," Elfman reminded. "Everyone will tell stories about..."

"Do you honestly think THAT is what they are going to tell stories about?" She turned to give her spectators chance for a full frontal ogle and made her point.

Two men approached to the edge of the tiled area to get a better vantage for the show.

"Suit yourself though. I'll let one of the others wash my back."

"Don't do that," Elfman complained. "Give me a minute."

"Not too long."

---------- ~ ----------

Elfman did wash her back. He washed her hair with shampoo donated by one of the spectators. He washed her front. He washed her ass twice. She batted his half mast penis side to side while he reached around her to lather her ass the second time. Elfman looked ready to die, or maybe he thought he already had and this was the afterlife.

Andrea toweled dry with a donated towel. She took her time with her hair while standing naked close enough for a throng of onlookers to smell the shampoo. While she made Elfman take his time, more and more yummy men had flooded in.

She tossed the towel to no-one in particular and remarked, "I can't put those sweaty dirty yoga pants back on." She made eye contact with a tall man who had a bare chest and sandy blonde hair. "Do me a favor." She fluttered her eyelids. "Loan me those shorts for my wank, I mean walk, back to my room?"

The man hemmed and hawed, but some of his buddies gave him courage. He dropped his shorts and passed them to her. He had an aesthetic package outlined in tighty-whities. At least, that's what her glance implied.

She stepped into the shorts ten sizes too big for her. They covered her knees, and she had to hold the elastic band to keep them from sliding off her hips. "Does anybody have a dry towel?" She searched the crowd for a benefactor.

"Here," someone volunteered.

Andrea frowned. It was a large towel. When she folded it and wrapped it around her neck so that the ends draped over her breasts, she grimaced. "Elfman?" She called.

Elfman shoved his way between a pair of her admirers while he simultaneously hopped trying to get a shoe on.

"Does this towel hide my breasts too well?" She flipped the ends idly with her hands to show how much skin the towel concealed. "Does anybody have a smaller one?"

As Andrea started to pull the towel on one end to make it slide around the back of her neck and expose the opposite breast, Elfman hobbled to her. "It's fine. Thank you!" He didn't even see who had given her the towel.

"Nice being seen by you boys," she giggled as Elfman pulled her out of the locker room by her elbow.

During the walk back to her room, she continuously adjusted the curtain like towel ends covering her. "It's a good thing it's a warm day for Spring," she observed. Then she parted the curtains to give a passing car a topless wave.

Elfman sighed. "You were going to tell me about the time when you WEREN'T an unrepentant exhibitionist."

---------- ~ ----------

"Cuddle me," Andrea requested. "I need to feel safe to tell you more."

Elfman spooned her, and she felt his hardness against her thigh. The pair were naked, and the curtains were open, but the lights were out.

"Lover?"

"Yes?" Elfman replied.

"I like the feel of your hard working little man pressed against me."

"Little?"

"Get over it already. That was a compliment."

"Thank you, lover," Elfman replied.

"Do you need to take care of anything before I fall asleep? I don't want to miss it. I'm dead tired, and even the shower didn't make me horny enough yet."

"Horny enough for what?"

"Never mind. Do you need to get anything out of your system?"

"It will go down on its own, eventually." It wasn't likely while it nestled between her thighs. "Quit changing the subject."

"Alright. So, my parents dropped me off like parents do. We carted all my worldly possessions up seven flights because my dad didn't want to wait for the elevator. Everybody moved in at the same time. The line for the elevator was a mile long, and people probably kept propping its door open on upper floors."

"You're stalling."

Andrea sighed. "It was obvious as soon as I met my roommate that the arrangement wouldn't work. For one thing, my mother liked her."

"You don't get along with your mother?"

"Now who's stalling?"

"Sorry. Keep going."

"I didn't like her at all. She didn't own a single thing that was black as far as I could tell. She lined a drawer with lace and neatly layered lingerie that I doubted anyone would ever see again. The first thing she said to me was, 'I like your black pearls.'" She said it the way you say, 'I don't like your black pearls.'" Andrea closed her eyes as if replaying the scene.

When she continued, she sounded wistful. "I tried to make it work. I didn't try hard, but I tried. I was used to having an orgasm before breakfast, another before lunch, two after dinner, and another when I wanted to sleep. And that was on school days. On weekends, I never left my room except to grab food or use the bathroom."

Elfman wrapped his arms around her and placed a hand over her heart. She didn't mind.

Andrea collected her thoughts again deciding what to say. "I lasted all day," she emphasized. It was a long car ride with my parents in the front. I could have squeezed my thighs together. I'd done it before on long rides, but I thought I'd have some time when we arrived. My parents hung around. They invited that girl to have dinner with us at Meat Wagon on Klienfelder St. They knew I was a vegetarian. The only things on the menu for me were baked potatoes and desert. I ordered the $25 assorted gelato bowl for my entree."

"Go on," Elfman encouraged. The air of his words tickled her neck.

"That girl would not shut up. Talk talk talk. Horses. Boyfriends, who I'm sure were either stupid or gay or both. Clothes. Little digs at my wardrobe." Andrea started to sit up in indignation.

Elfman coaxed her back into a warm snuggle.

"So, it got to be like 10:00 or something, and I hadn't had an orgasm since before breakfast. I didn't even have a puny one. I was ready to explode all over her." Andrea went silent for a while.

Elfman caressed her arm.

"So I said, 'I need some time alone. Can I have 20 minutes alone in the room?' She wanted to know why. I'd never boldly told anyone about my masturbation habits. I mean, I wasn't completely discreet, but I preserved plausible deniability. I just snapped. I said something like, 'I want to fuck myself, you blathering bitch.' I don't think I actually called her a bitch, but I thought it." Andrea shivered in Elfman's embrace. "I might have said I was going to do it whether she watched or not."

Andrea took a deep breath. "So, she acts all scandalized like she's never heard of such a thing. She storms out of the room." Two more deep breaths prepared Andrea to continue. "It was very difficult getting to any kind of peak because I could hear muffled talking, giggling, gossiping right outside the door. When I finally, ah, cast my spell, I regretted it immediately. I still feel guilty today."

Elfman held her more tightly. She adjusted to maximize their skin to skin contact. After a while, Elfman asked a version of the question Andrea waited to hear. "What happened?"

"I made the tiniest tweak. It had to be tiny because the release was so weak. The most popular sorority girls on campus showed up and rallied all the girls from my floor, except me. They talked about hazing and said they all went through it. They said, the first night in the dorm was the most important night. That's how they knew real candidates from posers."

Andrea's chest heaved. "I mean, I'd heard of things like that. It seamed perfectly plausible. I just wanted them out of my hair."

"What happened?" Elfman whispered.

"So, each girl had to drink some disgusting alcoholic punch from a tube that practically ran down their throats. I mean, the smart girls 'noped' right out of that, but my roommate wasn't smart. When they were drunk to the edge of consciousness, they were told that they had to streak back to the dorm."

Elfman waited for more.

"She wouldn't do it. Some of the girls did it. Some walked home clothed and either said they streaked or told the sorority to fuck off. My stupid roommate wouldn't play along."

Andrea began to cry. Elfman was shocked by the tears much more than the story.

"I wasn't there. I didn't even read the police report until later." Silent tears ran down Andrea's cheeks with a pool gathering by her nose because she was laying on her side engulfed by Elfman.

Andrea pressed on. "At some point, my stupid roommate passed out. The sorority girls or maybe their boyfriends stripped her naked. They carried her to the middle of the soccer fields, and they left her there. No clothes. No ID. Not even her purse or glasses. They just left her there. Oh god. I hope they just left her there and didn't do anything else to her."

Elfman pet Andrea's hair.

"I wanted to undo it. I hadn't worked out the system yet, at least not well enough to make it better. I didn't have another orgasm in me by the time I found out anyway. I mean, when she didn't come home that first night, I figured she stayed in someone else's room to avoid confronting a deranged masturbator." Andrea's body tensed. "I mean, it had be that girl's worst nightmare. She wasn't even conscious yet when some sports team ran out onto the field."

"An ambulance took her away. I heard she recovered, but she never came back to school." Andrea sat up fighting against Elfman's gentle resistance. "I mean, she didn't have to be mortified. She didn't do anything except drink too much. Everything else was on other people. She could have owned the situation and risen above it."

Andrea wiped her blubbery nose with the back of her hand.

Elfman rocked with her in a sitting position.

"I mean, what was so terrible? A bunch of cute guys saw her naked. The sorority girls probably thought she was destined to be a future chapter president. I told myself I could have handled it. I could have owned it and relished the attention instead of hiding under a rock. I was bullshitting myself. Nobody had seen me naked since puberty, and I was as self conscious about my body as anyone else. I lied to myself. I told myself, I..." Andrea's words faded.

"Was there anything else?" Elfman gently coaxed.

"Eh. The sorority got banned from campus. There's still some shadow secret version of it around, but they had to go underground. Some jocks were arrested at practice a few weeks later. They all came back, and nothing more was ever said about it."

"Did you get another roommate?"

"No. I locked myself in the room with one of my favorite paperbacks. I cast spell after spell making little adjustments here and there, but I couldn't really make anything better. I decided I would never have a roommate again."