Another Secret of Witchcraft 08

Story Info
Atonement - Elfman turns up her power.
3.2k words
4.88
4.1k
1
2

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another Secret of Witchcraft [Part 8]

Atonement

By A_Little_Show

Edited by A_Little_Show's spouse

Please start with Parts 1 through 6, and 7. Many events in this chapter won't make any sense unless you know how the characters got here.

Summary so far: Andrea is a witch. She casts her spells by wiggling her clitoris instead of her nose. She doesn't always like the consequences of her craft, and it's time she did something about it.

----- ~ -----

Andrea awoke with sun streaming through a crack in her curtains. Elfman slept with one of his gangly arms draped over her hip. It was probably a twitch of his morning wood that interrupted her dream.

"Elfman." She ground her ass against his wood. "Elfman, are you awake?"

"Mmmm. I wasn't."

"I had a dream."

"So did I," Elfman mumbled.

"I've never had one like this before. You'll like it. It frightens me, but you'll like it!"

Elfman propped himself on an elbow and his eyes scanned down the short length of her naked form.

"Elfman?"

"Yes."

"I dreamed that I straddled your flesh wand. I lowered myself onto you. I dreamed about making love with you."

"I dream about that every night and half the day." Elfman wiped sleep from his eyes.

"Elfman?" She still lay with her back to him. "You smell nice."

"Um, thanks?" He cupped a hand in front of his mouth and tried to smell his own breath.

"Not that. You smell like cuddles. You smell like you love me."

"Can you smell that?"

"Apparently. Am I wrong?"

"You might be right."

"OK. Go home then. That's all I wanted to know."

"What?"

"I told you I'd never have a roommate again. This is the second time you've slept all night here."

"It is? Wait, once was on the floor. That doesn't count."

"Go away. I'll wear the magic wand bullet this evening. Surprise me later."

"Awww. I'm still asleep."

----- ~ -----

With her room to herself again, Andrea considered opening the curtains that Elfman had closed sometime during the night. That boy is so squeamish about being seen naked. She evidently decided she didn't need the tiny extra thrill she might get knowing anybody could be watching what she did. She left the curtains alone.

Andrea almost started masturbating in the shower on auto-pilot, but she caught herself. When she was fresh, she lit a candle and stood in the center of her dimly lit room. She adopted a stance with her feet far apart. Then she slowly lowered herself by bending her knees and leaning forward for balance. She mimed her dream motions. Her lips parted as if there really was the glans of a penis between them.

She had never even used a dildo. She had no basis to imagine what she felt. It seemed for all the world like the head of Elfman's penis pressed at her threshold. It pressed against the resistance of a muscular pelvic floor. Andrea lingered in that impractical pose with her core hovering above air. Then she mimed the act of impaling herself on his entire length. She rocked herself in that impossible pose. The invisible man below her must have surrendered control to Andrea's body. Her muscles contracted pulling forth the man's seed. Her body wrung every possible last drop out of him.

Andrea repeated the sequence several times. It felt almost real. It felt almost right. By lunch time, her legs were tired and her clitoris throbbed. There was an expanding puddle on her floor. Her whole body craved new sensations. For Andrea, arousal and orgasm had always been solo endeavors. She was not above using a boy toy for inspiration. She was not above using a boy toy just because her hand was tired. When a man put his mouth between her legs, she viewed it as masturbating against his tongue. The man was a prop. The man was eye candy. The man hardly mattered. If the man wasn't there, she'd give herself all she needed without him. For the first time, there was a void. It was an Elfman shaped void. A look of self realization mixed with horror on her face.

----- ~ -----

"Elfman," Andrea called. "Where are you?" She walked deeper through the tropical room of of the arboretum. "Come out - come out - wherever you are." The buzz between her legs slowed to no more than an infuriating rattle. She had figured out Elfman's game of "warm" and "cold". She had to find him. If she headed the right way, the buzzing became faster. Just to me sure, she took a few more steps into the oppressive heat and humidity. "Nope," she said to herself aloud.

Back in the statuary corridor that connected the different biomes, she paused in front of a plaster cast of the life size David. "Hey Elfman," she shouted. The handful of people around her seemed to pay no attention. "Elfman! I found one smaller than yours. He has big hands, too." That observation caused a few heads to turn.

Elfman turned the frequency up and then down twice leaving it down. To test a dawning theory, Andrea shouted, "Do you want to make a side by side comparison?" A pair of old ladies stopped in their tracks near Andrea. "Oh, hi ladies," she said. "I'm sure he'll let you judge."

One of the ladies grinned. There was a smoldering furnace in there. Andrea smiled in return. Then she felt the buzz increase once and return to annoying mode. "One means no. Two means yes. Got it." She said it aloud to nobody in particular.

As Andrea passed a marble sculpture of a Bonsai tree, she called out: "Look out for Medusa. Not even the plants are safe." Buzz, Buzz, Buzz. Three means maybe?

After scanning the entire long corridor, the frequency never climbed above the irritation speed.

"Where are you?" Andrea posed with her hands on her hips and a fierce glare. Buzz. Buzz Buzz. "Can you see me?" Buzz Buzz Buzz. As loud as she could muster without straining, she called, "Want me to flash my titties?" Buzz. Buzz Buzz. "It's only good when you appreciate it. That felt non-committal."

Where could he be? She poked her head into every biome. She looked out every window. Utterly bewildered, she looked up to the heavens, and a sharp jolt of clitoris music made her squirm. "Up?" Nobody replied to her question. There was nothing up but sky seen through the greenhouse roofs.

"Up?"

Buzz. Buzz.

Back in the lobby by the restrooms and ticket counter, she spotted some narrow marble stairs blocked by a velvet rope. "Up?"

Buzz. Buzz.

Andrea plunged ahead squeezing herself between the rope and metal stand that supported one end. She trudged up. Around a 90 degree bend, the steps changed from marble to well worn wood. The steps continued turning 90 degrees every five treads. While she mounted those steps, the buzzing pitch increased. A narrow wooden door cracked open in front of her.

"Are you in there, Elfman?"

Buzz. Buzz.

"Don't turn it down now," she complained.

Beyond the door, a rickety iron catwalk was suspended from a glass ceiling by wires. "You better be here." She stepped out and found the platform pleasantly secure. As long as she advanced slowly, there was no sway, but her unlaced black combat boots produced a clank with every pace. Andrea looked down upon the desert South West biome. "Why didn't I see this from down there?"

Buzz Buzz Buzz. The jerk left the magic bullet on a low setting. Andrea rubbed her crotch through her over-large men's cargo-shorts. Women's shorts never have enough pockets. Some of them have fake pockets. Andrea once said she might change that fashion trend. It remained low on her to-do list. "OK. I'll head back if it's so 'cold' up here."

The sudden surge of tingles over her hot button made her stagger. "Gah! That's better. Where are you?"

Andrea wandered all the way through the South West, the North West, and finally into the African Savannah. The object of her quest sat cross legged, naked, on the catwalk among the branches of a tree the size of a house. Oblivious arboretum patrons milled around below them.

Elfman whispered, "Keep your voice low or we'll get kicked out - maybe arrested."

"How did you find this?"

"I wrote some software to control the environmental systems. I was up here for days testing things."

"Why could..." Andrea halted when Elfman covered her mouth with his hand.

"Shhhh." He waited a moment and then whispered, "They conceal the maintenance platforms with plants when they can. In some cases, the platform is just camouflaged and would jump out right before your eyes if you saw someone standing there. The water pipes and sprayers run along the bottoms. People think they are looking at pipes."

"Why did you bring us here?" Andrea complied with his "keep it low" hand gestures.

"I half expected you to stroll through the whole complex naked, and I wanted to see that." Elfman grinned.

"Ok" Andrea turned back the way she had come.

Elfman pulled her back to him with his hand wrapped around her belt where it slung low on her hip like Han Solo's light saber.

"I like your new clothes," Andrea commented. His limp penis nested atop his scrotum.

"Why are we here?" Andrea hated repeating herself.

"I'm not enough of a prize at the end of the rainbow?" Elfman exaggerated a frown.

"Your prize isn't even happy to see me." She smirked.

Elfman made the keep it down gesture again.

"Just wait. Keep me company. I'll turn you down a notch." Elfman fished the magic wand from behind his back and lowered the setting to a pleasant but not orgasm inducing medium. "Take your clothes off, too, if you want."

"I've succeeded! I've turned you into a cad." Andrea bounced on the balls of her feet.

"Shhhhh!"

Andrea pouted and slowly disrobed providing the best tease she could on a narrow platform between branches thicker than her torso. She retained only her panties.

As the couple watched, a pair of attractive young women in uniform, probably high school students with part time jobs, ushered the few remaining patrons of the Savannah out to the statue corridor. The only windows into the room were the greenhouse glass ceilings. The young women closed blinds on the glass doors as they departed, and Andrea found herself alone with her lover.

Andrea shrugged.

"Just wait." Elfman turned and checked the time on his phone before stashing it behind him again.

Andrea fidgeted.

Elfman checked the time again.

At last, the lock on the glass doors turned. The doors admitted three men and six women. They were all older than Elfman, but possibly not as old as Andrea. On second thought, they were probably older than Andrea, too. As soon as the doors closed again, one of them locked the doors and they all began to disrobe.

"Help me rub out these elastic lines," one of the women said to nobody or everybody.

Andrea mouthed, "WTF."

Elfman repeated the keep it down gesture even though Andrea hadn't made a sound.

Soon, the newcomers gathered in the center of the room rubbing each other's backs and fronts. Some bent into limbering exercises. Some kind of new age pan pipe and synthesizer music played.

"Ok, you can whisper now." Elfman pulled her into his lap. His penis had already grown enough by then to poke her panties. The proximity to her love canal made visions of her morning experiments flash through her imagination.

"What is this?"

"Do you notice anything about the women?" Elfman asked.

"Are a couple of them pregnant?"

Elfman touched his nose with a finger as if to say 'on the dot'. "They all are, I suspect," he clarified.

Andrea repeated her mouthed, "WTF?"

"I stumbled upon this months ago." Elfman breathed into her ear. "They are a coven."

"What? Really?"

"That's what they call themselves. They might be considered swingers or naughty naturists. I've overheard their conversations."

"Why haven't I heard about this?"

Elfman shrugged.

Three women lay down face up on separate sections of a low stone wall that separated the walkways from the exhibits. The three men assumed positions to massage the women. Three other women folded all the clothes, handed vials of scented oil around, and then lounged around to watch the show or await their turns.

Andrea bounced in Elfman's lap. It bent and hurt his erection. He settled her motions with firm hands on her hips.

"So, what's the story?"

"It's some kind of club. One of the women was a first timer the second or third time I watched. She said her name was Hedonna. One of the men introduced himself as Bohemian. I think that one is Orpheus." Elfman point. "Josephine, Penelope, Isolde, Elizabeth Bennett." Elfman's gesture swept the room. "I forgot the others."

Andrea waited for him to continue his explanation.

"So, Hedonna said she was referred by Doula. That seemed acceptable to the others."

All three masseurs concentrated on their subjects' feet and calves working up.

"So, they're pregnant naturists in a massage club?" Andrea motioned for Elfman to continue.

"You'll like what they do later." He smirked.

"I can't wait! Tell me."

Elfman shushed her again.

"So, I think it's for the women to sow their wild oats a few more times before they become mothers. They have unprotected sex with the men. Do they all have wedding rings?" Elfman squinted. "Anyway, I don't know if their husbands know. Maybe those guys are husbands? The women talk about their hormones and due dates. Two or three have had their babies and never returned that I've seen."

"Why didn't you tell me about this?"

"It was the first thing I thought about when you told me you were a witch. I tried to remember if I'd seen you here, but I thought you were too young. Then you said you were a virgin."

It was Andrea's turn to shush Elfman.

He continued in a softer voice with his lips tickling Andrea's ears. "They don't talk about their husbands. Sometimes they talk about these men." Elfman gestured again. "It's some kind of secret society for pregnant women."

As Elfman talked, each of the three waiting women approached a man and began to caress him while he continued to massage the women on the walls. Two of the men already had firm erections before the caressing began. The third popped to attention immediately after.

Andrea watched in fascination. Elfman was full of surprises.

The three standing women abandoned the men and started caressing the other women starting at the scalp. The men settled down on the floor placing their mouths just above their client's thighs. Over time, the prone women turned providing access. The men kissed inner thighs. Noses became wet with the clients' arousal.

The standing women gently massaged the other women's breasts.

Male tongues licked and tickled. Some of the women kissed each other on the mouths while the men worked. One woman knocked her fist on the stones. Her man rotated her hips to the side while her shoulders remained square on the wall. He mounted her and slowly penetrated her with only the tip of his penis. In - out at a slow pace. He took over breast play, and the standing woman of the group knelt beside the wall. Her fingers stroked the shaft of the man's penis. Then the woman's clit. Then the man. She alternated with every slow thrust.

"This is so hot!" Andrea reached to remove the vibrating bullet that had been teasing her far too long.

Elfman grabbed her wrists to prevent it. "Let me drive."

His smile looked so compassionate. Andrea wanted to cum fast. Andrea wanted to cum multiple times watching the scene below. All Elfman did was turn up the speed slightly, and it was driving her mad.

Another woman, one of the very pregnant ones, knocked her hand on the stones. The tableau repeated. Now two men slowly pumped while a third continued to lick.

Andrea remembered to close her mouth to stop from drooling.

The woman being licked arched her back. The man quickened his pace, and she murmured sounds of incoherent pleasure for twenty-two seconds - if Andrea's silent counting was accurate. Andrea wanted to cry in frustration as Elfman denied her release.

One of the men appeared near to climaxing. His woman masturbated furiously. They came one after the other. As Elfman promised, the man didn't withdraw. His deposit was secure.

The two spent couples started to chat softly and touch each other in intimate but non-sexual ways. All three of the standing women converged on the remaining holdouts. They fondled, kissed, sucked, and whispered encouragements. Blood drained from the last reclined woman's face. She squeaked. Then, Andrea could see tension leave her body like water draining from a bathtub.

All six of members of the coven chatted about trivialities. They talked about decorating nurseries. They talked about exotic past and future vacations. One of the women apparently owned a ski chalet in Aspen and discussed whether to bring the baby on her next trip or leave the baby with a nanny.

As Andrea detected the music start to repeat, The women swapped roles, and the men resumed their stations. The whole process was about to restart. She looked over her shoulder to Elfman and only then realized he had been cupping her breasts in his hands for quite a while. He pinched her nipples to acknowledge her realization. "Let me cum." Andrea said in a voice between pleading and command.

Elfman caressed her. He increased the speed of the magic bullet gradually over time. Andrea vacillated between wanting him to keep both hands on her body and wanting him to conduct the symphony of hums in her loins. As the fourth woman of the session began to cum, Elfman announced between nibbles on Andrea's ear lobe, "It's your turn next."

The words alone nearly made her cum. She was past ready. She couldn't think clearly. She hadn't expected the depth of arousal Elfman provided with his tender care and voyeuristic extravaganza. She tried to think of a spell to cast, but thoughts evaporated. She felt like her eyes were rolling back into her head. Her body was a coiled spring.

Elfman set the bullet on the speed just below fastest. He read her mind. She was far too sensitive for full blast. The speed he selected was already pushing her over the edge. Andrea squeezed Elfman's hands where they cupped her breasts. She squeezed hard. She felt his flesh wand casting its own spell pressed against her sopping wet panties. She was close. She teetered on the brink.

"Bring back the missing students," he whispered.

Andrea didn't understand at first. When she realized what he said, her eyes focused and her body started to stumble back from the brink. Panic, frustration, and guilt barged into her consciousness pushing sexier thoughts out of their way.

Elfman said, "I love you."

Then, all she could think about were his words. Then she couldn't think at all. Then tears streamed down her face. Her body demanded release. Her mind held it on a short lead.

"I love you," her lover whispered again. "I love you."

Andrea's body fought free of the loosening grip on her mind. She stiffened, and the last thing she remembered was Elfman's reminder to cast her spell.