Another Sexless Night

Story Info
Jack thinks that Tanya doesn't want him.
1.2k words
3.72
40.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my very first submission. It started from a writing exercise that I found online a few weeks ago. I wanted to take some risks and challenge myself to use the 15 or so words that were provided for the exercise and make a short story from it. This was the result.

---------------

Jack and Tanya had decided to stay home tonight. Jack had been having a hard time at work and just wanted a nice night at home. He wanted Tanya, but lately, she had been distant. He knew that tonight, like many nights, he'd have to find another way to pacify his need.

On his way home, he had decided to pick something up, a little surprise, hoping maybe it would spark something in Tanya, if only for tonight. When he got home, he was surprised to see candles burning and the lights turned down low. Soft music playing in the back-ground, but Tanya was nowhere to be found.

He looked quickly through the house and finally reached the bedroom. It was a secluded room, not that it mattered, since no one else was ever there. He paused at the door, a little unsure of what he'd find. His hand reached out to open the door, the surprise still in his other hand.

Tanya knew what time Jack would be getting home. It was the same every night. She knew she'd been distant with him lately, but she felt like he only cared about his work. She had decided only this morning, that she would tempt Jack into wanting her again. She heard the soft footsteps as they paused outside the door. She waited, a hunger burning inside her, but it wasn't for food....it was for something else.

When Jack opened the door, he was the one surprised. Tanya was wearing her same old work clothes. Oh, they looked nice mind you, but after seeing the candles, and hearing the soft music, he thought that he would see something else. He sighed, and offered her the chocolate truffles, as he bent down to give her a kiss. He stole a furtive glance at her, as she popped one into her mouth and exclaimed. "My god, these are my favorite decadent pleasure!!" She kissed him square on the mouth, with little bits of the chocolate still on her lips.

He accepted the kiss, then decided to tease her, by asking her to do a strip-tease. "Please, baby, strip for me." Tanya knew she would, but she intended to tantalize him into wanting her more, by doing it slowly.

She began by unbuttoning first just one button, the top one on her blouse and then the bottom one. She intended to make it last a little while. The soft music in the background just added to the pleasure as she wiggled her bottom slightly while unbuttoning still another button. She began to whisper to Jack, in a sultry voice; "Do you like it baby, what I'm doing for you?" Jack couldn't speak. When he first came into the room, it had felt cool, but now it felt like it was a scorching, burning heat, that began to cause his member to harden, as his desire for her became stronger still.

She noticed how his hard organ was bulging through his jeans, and it took her back a moment. It still made her wet when she saw it, even after all these years. She finished her strip tease, unable to do it slower, allowing the blouse to drop to the floor, quickly followed by her bra, then her skirt and panties followed, until she stood, naked before him.

She then walked over to the bed, where he was seated and knelt before him, reaching for his zipper and unzipping it. She pulled them off of him, tugging both his boxers and his jeans off of him, and again, was surprised at his hard organ, it's length and girth, still seemed so large to her, even now, years after they had married. She looked up at him, but feigned an innocent look of surprise when she saw it, continuing to tantalize him, as her hunger continued to grow.

Jack loved when she looked at him, so innocent-like, but the next thing shocked him, yet pleased him. "Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard. I want you deep in my ass tonight." Jack gulped, then grinned. He'd been asking for nearly all their marriage to be able to bury his organ deep in her ass, and she'd always refused. He quickly agreed, so turned on by the coarse language she was using. She never spoke like this; and he was loving it.

Before Jack could even speak, Tanya had already climbed up onto their bed, her head laying upon two pillows, her ass, high into the air. It was then that he saw the bottle, lying on the pillow beside her, waiting for him. He climbed up onto the bed, behind her, mesmerized by her already glistening pussy. He reached for the bottle with one hand, and let his other hand swat his wife's ass, causing her to moan with desire, even as she winced from the sharp stinging. The pleasure was a surprise to her and she thought to herself, that she'd have to remember to tell him how she'd actually enjoyed that.

Jack knew that he had to lubricate his hard member, it was throbbing already, and he felt it, as he put the lubricant on it, and then put his organ to her beautiful nether-hole, anticipating a long, slow ride, deep into her darkest cavern.

He pushed in slowly, giving her time to become accustomed to the new feelings of having his hard member inside her bottom. She groaned at the feel of it, it was filling her ass completely. She appreciated him taking his time. The momentary pain, soon gave way to pleasure, as he continued moving it slowly down inside her until it was completely in. Tanya couldn't believe how good it felt. She never even thought as she coarsely hissed to him; "FUCK MY ASS! Please!"

He was astonished, but never missed a beat, as he began to move it in and out of her ass, hard and long strokes, deep into her, causing her to writhe beneath him, as her orgasm began to grow. She could feel her pussy throbbing also, but this new sensation was more than she could stand, and she shuddered under his weight as the orgasm that had been building, suddenly crashed over her in wave after wave.

Even as he felt her come, his throbbing organ suddenly took a mind of it's own and began to squirt out his hot juices, deep into her beautiful ass, as he felt her writhing beneath him, spurring him on. When he finished releasing his hot load into her, he kissed the nape of her neck, and slowly withdrew. He pulled her into an embrace, spooned against her on the bed. He didn't know what had caused this change, but he was so delighted. He knew that he would always yearn for her, for her touch, her embrace, her body, no matter what. It was his destiny to do so.