Another Slave

Story Info
Mistress brings another slave into our lives.
2.4k words
4.02
21.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MISTRESS GETS A SECOND SLAVE

This is another episode from my life as a slave.

*****

Soon after I handed all of my finances over to my wife/Mistress (see My Wedding) She said that as the money had been mine it was only right that She should spend some of it for my benefit. She had therefore decided to convert one of Her spare rooms into a dungeon where I could be housed when She so wished.

She then proceeded to purchase a full range of dungeon equipment and gave me the task of installing it. Fixing the St Andrews Cross, the wall of mirrors, ceiling and floor mounted rings etc. It was soon better equipped than the professional dungeon where She used to be a dominatrix.

It was much later that one day Mistress ordered me into the dungeon and fastened my wrists to two of the ceiling rings and fastened a spreader bar between my ankles, and then told me that She had arranged to borrow a slave from one of Her former work colleagues and the slave would be delivered shortly. This caused me a great deal of concern as I had never been in close involvement with another slave and also had no idea which of us Mistress would consider to be the senior slave nor did I know how long the arrangement was to be for.

It seemed a very long time before I heard the doorbell and Mistress and Her friend talking and laughing. Then I heard them say their farewells and the door close. As I waited the tension in me grew and grew.

After some time Mistress appeared through the door leading the slave by a lead and collar.

To my absolute astonishment I saw that the visiting slave was a totally naked and very beautiful young woman probably in her mid -twenties.

Mistress led her in front of me and told her to kneel. I immediately wondered if this meant she may also have to serve me. Mistress ordered her to introduce herself and she said her name was Emelia. I was told to introduce myself and I said I was slavejames.

All of this time I was admiring the new woman who was quite tall and slim with a wonderfully curvaceous shape. Her breasts were full and pert and her vagina was totally shaved. Despite my situation I couldn't stop my penis straining against my chastity cage.

Mistress then led Emelia to the St Andrews Cross and secured her back to the cross with her wrists and ankles fully stretched apart.

She then unfastened me and secured me to the same cross facing inwards and again spread me as wide as possible. Emelia and I were therefore pressed tightly face to face with her head resting against my chest and my caged cock pressed hard into her midriff. Mistress said we should try to get to know one another and then left.

What do you say to a young woman in that situation?

We were silent for some time and then I told her that she was welcome and I hoped we would both enjoy the experience which would be totally new for me and was totally unexpected. She said her Mistress had told her she must be totally obedient to her temporary Mistress and cooperate with me to make it a rewarding experience.

I told her the story of how I had become my Mistress's slave and she told me her age and how long she had served her Mistress. Their relationship was a lesbian one but she said she was bisexual and finding our present situation very disturbing. I found that neither of us knew how long this arrangement would last.

After some time Mistress returned and said that she hoped we were acquainted by now and released us both. She then handcuffed my left wrist to Emelia's right hand and cuffed my left ankle to her right ankle. I was to carry on with my normal duties with Emelia helping whilst Mistress returned to her study to work.

We were struggling to cooperate in preparing the evening meal when I heard Mistress ring her toilet bell (see toilet training) and had to lead Emelia as fast as I could through to the toilet box and arrange us so that I could lie with my head in the box to receive Mistress's golden fluid. It was very humiliating to have to drink this in front of this other young slave and I was surprised when Mistress ordered Emelia to lick her pussie dry before we returned to our duties.

When we were alone I explained my toilet duties to Emelia and was surprised that she also often had to drink her Mistress's urine.

The evening meal went without incident with both slaves eating our meal from our bowls side by side on the kitchen floor. We then had to work together to clean the dishes and the kitchen before we presented ourselves on our knees before Mistress who was relaxing watching television. We were to wait until the programme ended when were told Mistress wanted an early night and we should go to our bed.

This was my bed roll at the foot of Mistress's bed and I lay quietly beside this beautiful young woman until I thought Mistress was asleep, and then I reached over and tried to pull Amelia closer to me. I was pleased when she responded by cuddling closer and I ventured further by gently caressing her left breast and felt the nipple respond immediately. She was obviously turned on by the situation and so with my one free hand I continued to explore her body. Her breasts were very firm and after fondling both of them I was able to move to take her right nipple into my mouth and suck and nibble on it. I slowly moved my hand down her body until I was able to start to caress her vagina. The lips parted encouraging my finger to open her and to explore deeper and as I did so she used her free hand to move my head to allow us to kiss eager mouth to eager mouth.

She then managed to move our linked hands to my crotch where my penis was straining against its cage and leaking pre cum from the opening. She was only able to squeeze my balls but did so to show that she wanted to respond.

I whispered that we must be very quiet and continued to work on her dripping wet opening and on her swollen clit whilst alternating between kissing her mouth and sucking her gorgeous breasts. It was not too long before I felt her body convulse into an explosive orgasm and I had to kiss her mouth hard to silence her attempts to groan and scream.

She ran her hand over my caged cock and whispered she was sorry for me and we both whispered good night. She was soon asleep but it seemed hours before I was able to relax enough to sleep.

It seemed like only moments later that my silent vibrating alarm woke me because it was time to get Mistress her cup of tea and waken her. I had to quietly waken Emelia and whisper what had to be done. Firstly though we both needed the toilet and had to go together and wait as the other relieved themselves. Both having to sit as I was caged.

Having both rinsed our hands we went to the kitchen and made the tea and went to wake Mistress. We then returned to the kitchen to prepare breakfast still trying to cope with having our limbs linked together.

When breakfast was over, having served Mistress and eaten on the kitchen floor as usual, Mistress went to dress and told me that we should get on with my usual duties.

I then had to explain to Emelia that as it was three days since I had emptied my prostate I had to carry out my prostate massage which happened every three days and of course she would be bound to watch. I explained that Mistress had set the routine and I was trusted to carry it through.

Therefore I prepared as usual by securing the "fat man in a barrel" butt plug on the low coffee table and applied a liberal amount of lube over it. I then lowered myself onto it until it was fully inserted and then started to lift myself off it and then lower again slowly and regularly. I counted out loud as I do when alone or in front of Mistress and noticed that Emelia was watching with her eyes wide with wonder. After about twenty stroke the semen started to trickle from my penis and then from my cage into my carefully placed bowl. As usual I had no erection and felt no sensation of climaxing but just leaked into the bowl. When I had completed the fifty strokes Mistress has specified I stopped and in front of Emelia licked my own cum from the bowl and swallowed it.

She then had to accompany me as I cleaned myself and the plug and put it away.

I explained that we must change Mistress's bedding put the washing on and tidy and clean Her room before we could shower.

It was of course a very erotic and unusual experience to shower together and remembering the previous night I started to wash her body and was thrilled that she reacted by reaching up to kiss me. We were soon wrapped together with our bodies pressed together when the shower door opened and Mistress stood there shaking Her head. She gave us three minutes to finish showering and report to Her in the dungeon.

We made it in time but were still dripping wet when we knelt before Her. She said that She could see that we had become close and wanted to see how close.

She the separated us and led Emelia to the punishment bench and secured her to it. She then said She would give Emelia fifty hard strokes with the cane but that I could stop that by offering to take her place. However, if I did I would receive one hundred strokes.

With that She stepped to one side and applied a vicious cane stroke to Emelia's buttocks who let out an agonised scream. With very little pause Mistress applied more strokes. On the count of ten She paused and stepped back.

By this time it was obvious that Emelia was not used to this sort of treatment and she was sobbing and struggling desperately. Although I had never experienced more than fifty cane strokes in a session I had no choice but to step forward and ask Mistress to allow me to take Emelia's place.

Emelia was released and I took her place. Mistress told Emelia she was to count my strokes out loud and immediately struck my buttocks harder than ever before. I wondered whether She was jealous of this pretty young slave!

The caning went on seemingly endlessly and I could only grit my teeth and struggle desperately not to break down. I could soon feel blood trickling down my thighs and feared that the damage may be permanent. Past fifty it went on with Emelia sobbing between her counting.

I'm not sure if I passed out at any point but was suddenly aware that Emelia had shouted "One hundred" and Mistress stopped. Mistress released me and I knew that my buttocks and thighs were a bloody pulp of flesh and I could barely stand.

Emelia asked Mistress for permission to put cream on my wounds and Mistress said she could but not until we had served Her morning coffee which was already late! With that She refastened our wrists and ankles and retired to Her study to work.

We served the coffee and I found some cream which Emelia gently applied to my torn flesh. I then also applied some to her buttocks, a process which I would normally have found arousing but which my agony prevented.

The rest of the day was spent with my usual routine which I knew we must maintain with cleaning, ironing and preparing Mistress's meals and drinks.

As I would normally, any unoccupied time was spent waiting kneeling at Mistress's study door. I had to teach Emelia what Mistress called "the position" which is kneeling with the forehead on the floor and hands palm upwards on the floor beside the knees. It was difficult with our wrists and ankles attached but neither of us wanted to give Mistress further cause to punish us. It was interesting that after such a short time we both thought of "us" as "us".

Mistress sent us to bed early and we waited in silence and a short distance apart until Mistress came to bed and listened until we could hear sounds indicating that She was asleep. I of course couldn't lie on my back but at last was able to take Emelia in close to me where she whispered that she would remember for ever what I had done to save her and would love to make love to me but of course my cage made that impossible.

We kissed and I fondled her again and she responded opening her legs and taking my free hand placed it on her already moist pussie. We kissed as I slowly brought her to another climax knowing that my Mistress was only feet away.

We both eventually drifted off to sleep trying not to rest on our wounds.

The following morning went as the first had done but with no prostate massage that day and when we showered we resisted the urge to caress one another for fear of Mistress coming again.

It was midmorning when Mistress called us into the dungeon which made us both very nervous. Mistress separated us again and secured my wrists to the ceiling rings and fitted the spreader bar to my ankles. She then fitted the lead to Emelia's collar and led her from the room.

Shortly afterwards I heard the doorbell ring and voices in the hall. Then I heard the front door close and knew that Emelia was gone without the chance to even say goodbye.

Mistress came back into the dungeon and said She would leave me there to reflect on what had happened before life went back to normal. I for a short while wondered if life could go back to normal and whether I would ever see Emelia again but soon realised that I loved my Mistress and wanted to go on serving Her for life.