Another Snowy Sunday

Story Info
Long winter days require little talking.
2.3k words
4.4
14.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's another cold dreary day, the kind that begs one to stay indoors. The windows are frosted ...the land is white. Its Sunday...and there is no place that one must be. "What to do?" ...The eternal Sunday kind of question. As we wake slowly snuggled under the blankets my eyes are drawn to the muted morning light that streams through the window. The snow is falling in those big beautiful flakes that seem to make the world that much more beautiful. The wind seems to swirl them crazily around the window frame, as the sleep begins to lessen its grip on our sleep warmed bodies. Feeling his thigh against my ass, as I lay there looking out the window.... Knowing its going to be an indoor day today. The snow has piled high through the night.

Slowly I rise, and slip my short robe about my body and silently slip from the room to the kitchen. Slowly I begin to prepare a breakfast fit for a snowy Sunday morning. I start the coffee maker, and slice up a platter of fruit and cheese. Adding to the tray, a small bowl of whipped cream and a small bowl of honey. As the coffee finishing brewing ...its strong aroma fills the room. On the tray I place the cream and sugar. I pad slowly back to our room, where he still sleeps. His naked body half uncovered. My heart quickening as I remember so many times before, seeing him like this after another sated sleep.

Slowly walking to his side of the bed and setting the tray to rights on the nightstand. I lean close and kiss him good morning. He loves to be awakened by a soft lingering kiss. As sleep recedes and a dreamy smile slips across his face, I whisper "good morning luv.... breakfast is ready. He yawns and stretches ...while trying to sit upright in the bed. My robe partly open as I lean close to him. Rising and walking to the other side of the bed, I slink out of my robe and slip beneath the tousled bed sheets. Adjusting the pillows behind my back in such a way as to press my chest outward. I can feel his gaze on my breasts that react at the mere thought of him.

He reaches for the tray and sets it on the bed between us and we talk of all the things that have happened the past week. The highs the lows and life in general. Nibbling on the fruit and cheese as I sip my steaming coffee, he too eats but I can tell that there is something more pressing on his mind. Taking pieces of fruit and dipping them in the honey or the whipped cream, my mind wanders to the beauty of sharing his body with mine. His words are gone as he sips his coffee. My mind slips to the thousand times before, that we have spent enjoying each other.

Those thoughts never fail to affect me. My mind races as I think of his hands, his lips, and his strong arms.... and yes of the pleasures that are found in his cock. He may not be the largest man I have known but he is by far a superior lover. My chest heaves slightly as I think of how the both of us enjoy the reaction of the other. How our bodies so connected to the other anticipate the next action. He takes the now almost empty tray and sets it to the floor beside the bed. He turns to me and says. ..."Lets just stay here for the day" My heart thuds at the thought of a day lost in his arms, my body shuddering and aching for his touches.

Absent-mindedly we curl together and slip lower in the bed. Our bodies coming together as they have a thousand times before. My hand slips to his chest to caress him...to trace the symbol that resides on his chest. My lips slip to his chest and playfully nip at his nipple, and I hear the almost silent gasp, that is my reward. He knows instantly that our thoughts are one and the same and that my desire is no less diminished this morning then it was the night before. My tongue slips from between my coffee-warmed lips and flickers lightly over his chest.

My now hard nipples pressed to his side. My hand travels from his chest, below the sheets to caress his morning hardness. As my hand curls around his cock, my heart skitters. His morning hardness never fails to amaze me. I swear he is larger and harder in the morning. The room suddenly feels much warmer as he kicks the sheets from our bodies and gazes at my hand as is slowly caresses him. I look to his sweet face and see that his blue eyes are now darker. I have not missed the mark again. He reads my mind. His large hand reaches to my breast and slowly engulfs it. I shudder at his touch still after all this time. His hands gently begin to knead my breast flesh. My breast comes alive in his hand, my nipple pressed hard into his palm. The rest of my body soon follows suit and the flush moves from my face to the entirety of my body. His lips move to mine.

My lips react to his, what starts as a soft sweet kiss deepens and the passion once again mounts. I press my body to his..our bodies so complement the others. My second hand caresses his face, still stubbled by sleep. My body trembles at the raspy like texture of his face. Ohhh how I luv those long slow building kisses of him. The kisses that start my body to burn for him. He draws me tighter to him. His hardness growing in my hand. Our kiss finally breaks, my heart thundering with need for him. I too can feel his need for me. As my lips dance over his chin and down to his throat apple, I can feel his heart quickening. He knows where I head. Soft gentle kisses rain down over his chest as my lips seek first one nipple of his, then the other.

My lips travel over his well-defined abdomen, licking, kissing, and lapping their way down his body. My lips stopping at his navel to tease him as his tongue has teased my body many times before. Feeling his torso tighten as my tongue plunders his navel...I know what is in his head, I know the image that runs there now. My tongue darts in and out of his navel and his mind wanders to his tongue as it darts in and out of my body. Timidly I slip my leg over his thigh, then the other, as my hungry lust moved lips slip lower and lower til they hover above his cock. It is hard and standing tall, waving with desire and lust. My blue eyes, almost smoky with desire as his hardness waves before my face. My hunger boiling in my veins.

Effortlessly my head lowers to him manhood, my pulse racing as the musk scent of him wafts to my nose. A glancing look upward to his glazed eyes. He knows what I will do; he anticipates my actions...as he sucks his bottom lip in. Softly pressing my lips to the swollen head, feeling the hardness with them. My lips slicking with his precum that oozes from his cock eye. My lips gliding around the head.... my lips parting to take him into my mouth but just to the ridge of the head.

Softly, yet hungrily suckling on his cock.... quiet murmurs slip from muffled lips. My hands slip to his full sac and begin to caress him. Rolling his balls between my fingers, feeling his body quake slightly as his hands urge me to turn my pussy to his face. Moving but refusing to surrender my hold on his cock, my pussy now hovers his face. I can feel his eyes drinking in the sight of my now puffy lips and the peeking clit from between those lips. He must smell my arousal too. He must see my arousal. My need to feel him deeper in my mouth takes hold of me, my lips slide down the sides of his shaft. My breath momentarily stopped from the sheer amazement of his length and hardness. Lips ride his shaft...slowly from tip to base as my fingers roll and gently tug at his sac.

His fingertips graze my puffed lips and I felt them parted. I can feel his gaze on my inner folds. His finger traces my inner folds and I shudder. Soon I feel his finger tip sitting at my entrance.... wiggling slightly. He knows how the anticipation of his entering me makes my pussy drool. Id lay money he is smiling as he watches his finger dance at my pussy hole, as my juices thicken and slip from my tunnel. Suddenly I feel my hips jerked down and his tongue pressing between my folds. A cock stifled moan is heard. His cock jerks and twitches in my eager mouth as my pussy tries to hold his pleasuring tongue deep inside. With no urging my hips begin to grind at his face, as my lips and tongue bath his shaft...taste his cock...pleasure his hardness.

He alternates the pressure that he uses on my pussy taking me to the edge and letting me slip back a bit. He loves to do this! His hands now clutch my ass; I can feel his fingers digging into my flesh trying to hold me still, but to no avail. My hips gyrate wildly against his probing, flickering tongue. My head now a blur as it screams up and down his cock. Suddenly he pulls his mouth from my pussy ...my clit aching for release. My mouth slips from his cock and my eager tongue starts to lap at his balls. Drawing one ball into my mouth and bathing it. Releasing the first and drawing the second one in and sucking and flickering my tongue over it feeling his cock jerk yet again on my breast bone. My fingers tracing the crevice of his ass, as his tease mine, as he presses ever close to me.

My leg comes across his body and then I turn to face him. Seeing his arms open, his desire so evident in those flashing blue eyes. Without thought I slip into his arms and feel the warm vice slip about me. The hunger in both our eyes is so evident. The air nearly crackles with the energy that flows between us. His lips steal to mine for a long deep hard kiss that tells the story of his need. My eyes roll back slightly at the intensity of the kiss. His lips now wander over my face, my chin. The sweet, burning warmth of his lips as they cascade down my tender throat skin.

The raining kisses upon my shoulder blades , the nips at my breast bone. Finally his lips make their way to my now throbbing nipples, each on begging for the warmth of his lips, the caress of his hands or the tweaking of the needful darker parts. His lips engulf my nipple, the sweet feeling of his teeth holding it, burns through my chest. Gently at first his tongue flicks the hard nub. His flicks and the pressure of his teeth increase, my gasps come faster with his mounting attack on my breast. I know he can feel my heart pounding beneath my breast, as my back arches to him. His lips slip from one breast to the other.... again the same sweet pleasures. My pussy now drools with need between my parted thighs. His hands press my breasts together and quickly engulf both nipples at once, causing me to writhe and moan. I feel his teeth clamp lightly on my nipples as his tongue lashes the nubs that are held prisoner there.

Almost without notice, he moves over my body. His legs parting my juice covered thighs. I can feel his cock pressed to my pussy. My body tries to rock to his as his lips leave my nipples. He rises up on his forearms and looks down at me. There will be no waiting is written on his face. He settles himself between my thighs and with one-hand guides his cock to my tunnel entrance. There is a glint in his eyes. Suddenly he thrust forward and in one fell swoop buries his cock deep in my pussy. My screams of sudden pleasure fill the room as he begins to move within me with such urgency.

My hips thrust to his to meet the urgency for I need him as much as he needs me. Our bodies move together in perfect harmony to the others. Two bodies so perfectly matched in desire that their actions are like poetry in motion. He lovers himself to me and I feel his beating heart next to mine. As the bodies move together in perfect symmetry, each was fueling the other to the next level. Moans and gasps are heard as my pussy begins to clamp and convulse around his hard thrusting throbbing cock. Without warning both bodies explode, feeding the other. Two bodies shuddering together.... their essences flooding towards the others. Two bodies locked as one in the most intimate of dances.

As our bodies return to earth, minds still racing ...we cuddle close and softly touch the other. The intimacy is over powering. There we lay snuggled beneath the down filled duvet, staring dreamily out the window. Both thinking the same thought. "I love snowy Sundays" As the afternoon light dims we fall contentedly to sleep. The softest of smiles on drowsy faces.