Another Step

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, the meal was over, the children were gentled and bathed, several good bottles of wine were opened and everyone moved to the living room where Will had some wonderful jazz CDs playing. Leah was in Will's lap, cuddling closely while the others had arranged themselves throughout the room, enjoying the wine and the music. Soon, kisses were being exchanged, hands held, and bodies began heating up. As the wine was finished, sisters would retire for the night, stripping, then using the large, multi headed shower. There were many hands washing each body, and the large bed began to be occupied by beautiful bodies who were all busy satisfying each other. Maddy lay with her sisters and watched them love each other, then Will and Leah were there too. The lovemaking was general, except for Maddy and now Lacy, who was complaining about a sick stomach and headache. When Lacy separated from her group, she motioned Maddy to her and took Maddy into her arms. The two of them lay there and Lacy was soon sleeping while Maddy continued to watch her sisters and brother make love. Maddy felt Lacy's mouth settle on one of her nipples and begin a gentle nursing, while one of Lacy's hands moved to her mons and cupped the pad of fat there gently. There was nothing sexual about it, simply a beloved sister holding her close while she slept. Maddy accepted Lacy's gentle ministrations and cuddled close as she watched the sexual couplings and groupings that were going on around her. Will was fucking Leah very hard and Leah was rising to meet him halfway. They were completely immersed in each other and had no thought of the others around them. Leona was fucking Emily with a strap on dildo, while Olivia sat on Emily's face and Emily ate her pussy thoroughly. Tammy was fucking Leona's ass with another strap on. Roni had mounted Sweet Girl and was fucking her ass as hard and fast as she could move. Sweet Girl was whispering Roni's name over and over as Roni's cock pounded her anus. Orgasms became numerous and the slapping sounds of flesh meeting sweet flesh were heard as her sisters would get lost in their bodies. Maddy thought what she was seeing was beautiful and she gradually began to get aroused.

She felt a slender finger touching the tip of her clitoris as the suction on her nipple increased and she was aware that Lacy was gently finger fucking her. She was amazed at the strength of her passion as Lacy slid two fingers into her vagina while her thumb continued the stroking and rubbing of her swollen clitoris. Despite herself she moaned loudly, and suddenly Lacy's mouth was off her nipple and at her mouth, sweet lips on hers, tongue shyly probing, touching her own then retreating, then returning to touch again. Maddy slid her tongue into Lacy's mouth, chasing that delightful, pink tongue that was teasing her so. Lacy took Maddy's tongue and began sucking it, her arms went around Maddy and pulled her tightly against her own body. Her fingers kept up the gentle fingering in Maddy's wet pussy. Maddy began responding, her hips rotating on the fingers in her cunt, she began swapping saliva, one hand went to Lacy's breasts and cupped and squeezed gently. Her head was filled with Lacy's sweet scent and her arms were full of a soft, feminine form that was pleasuring her intensely. She began fucking Lacy's fingers as she kissed her frantically.

Suddenly, those delightful fingers were withdrawn and Lacy moved away from her. Maddy opened her passion-drugged eyes and saw Lacy kneeling at her side, smiling gently and lovingly as she strapped on a large dildo.

"I'm going to fuck you, Maddy. I'm going to fuck you until you cum, until you scream my name, until you pour that sweet pussy juice over my cock!" Lacy was excited and aroused!

Maddy felt herself thrill at the thought of Lacy fucking her. Lacy mounting her and fucking her. Lacy sliding that big cock inside her and fucking her hard as she kissed her. Lacy causing her to orgasm, Lacy working her pussy hard, sucking her nipples, fucking her. Maddy moaned in anticipation as Lacy moved between her legs and brought the tip of the dildo to the very entrance of Maddy's ready, wet, stimulated pussy. Lacy lowered her mouth to Maddy's and sucked Maddy's tongue into her mouth. At the same time, she drove her cock completely inside Maddy, socketing it inside her to the very root. Maddy went ballistic, screaming, fucking hard on the latex cock that was filling her cunt, sucking Lacy's mouth frantically as her hips churned on the divine cock that was driving her from one intense orgasm to another. Lacy kept fucking her, pumping that heavenly penis into her cunt, working her hard, fucking her vigorously, making Maddy hers.

Lacy fucked Maddy hard for thirty minutes or so, working her pussy very thoroughly, bringing her to one orgasm after another, both of them beginning to sweat, both of them feeling the exhilaration of fucking hard and long, enjoying the sweet fucking and sucking. At last Maddy lay sated and used, well fucked and happy. And now, many mouths began kissing her body, licking private places, kissing her mouth, kissing her ready pussy, sucking her hard nipples. She was the sexual focus of eight beautiful women and one man. The love she felt for all of them overcame her and she began crying. Crying even as she responded to the erotic feelings that now held her in thrall to her family. Crying as she screamed again and again as her family brought her to orgasm time and time again.

Some wonderfully long time later, Maddy found herself in Lacy's soft arms again, being held close, soft lips at her own mouth, Lacy's hand again at her pussy, two fingers inside Maddy's cunt. Maddy slid two fingers into Lacy's glorious sex and the two of them slept the sleep of satisfaction, discovery, and fulfilment. Her family was spread around them in various groups, holding each other close, sleeping.

Lacy woke her twice more that magical night, fucking her again the first time, then eating Maddy's pussy and teaching Maddy how to eat her. Maddy was a very enthusiastic and active pupil, bringing Lacy to several very intense orgasms. She enjoyed numerous body shaking orgasm herself as Lacy made love to her wonderfully sensitive cunt. Finally, they settled back down, held each other close and went to sleep again.

12