Another Submissive Slut

Story Info
Sissy gets more than he bargained for, and then some.
3k words
4.02
136.6k
49

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have willing submitted to dominant couple as a sissy panty cum whore. I agreed to service both in any situation of their choosing and endure private and public humiliation at their hands. We meet for the first time after many phone contacts in a parking lot of a large mall complex in suburbia in her van. He is a short fat dweeb and she is a crass bottle blonde, both past their prime and neither seeming to have cared for a long time. They are repugnant. Yet my submissive fetish needs overcome any repulsion I feel and actually their repulsiveness makes them more appealing. I am required to show them that I obeyed their directive to wear panties to the meeting. I wore one of my favourite pairs of filmy red nylon, tulle edging, ruched in the back to hug my cheeks and a lacy front panel with my dickette pulled firmly between my legs to show off my sissy cleft and mound. Neither are as impressed I was hoping. He complains that I my clit is not hard and doubts that I am excited enough with our meeting. She complains that I haven't shaved enough of my pubic mound for her liking. They berate me over these trivialities and my commitment until I get frustrated and peeved enough to show defiance.

Their smiles make my skin crawl, my stomach churns with trepidation, my brain screams it's time to go but my knees have gone weak and I slip to the floor between their seats my pants about knees and my sissy clit expanding as I recant my sissy mantra -- "I am a sub sissy slut. I am a wanton cum whore. I am a prissy pain bitch. I am Your Sissibitch."

She claps excitedly squealing, "Take off your shirt Bitch and put this on!", handing me a frilly pink negligee. While I scramble to comply she turns in her seat spreading her legs exposing her cleanly shaved bare cunt that I stare at transfixed as I slip the shimmering negligee over my head. I knelt there trembling until his hand grasps my hair pushing me towards her waiting pussy. As I get closer my lips purse to kiss it while I notice that it is wet and sticky with what can only be cum. "Lick me," I hear her gasp breathlessly from above me and I do. While I perform cunnilingus on her sloppy wet cunt he fondles my sissy clit first gently then rougher then gently once more. They both encourage my efforts verbally as her hands pull my head deeply between her thighs as some other mans cum oozes wetly from her hole to fill my mouth and coat my face with slick goo. Griping my head fiercely she grinds her hips into my face smothering me. She cums. Noisily.

Struggling for breath I whimper into her crotch as he continues to massage my sissy clit mercilessly. My world explodes as my clit erupts into the crotch of my straining panties. She thrusts me away screaming, "Did you just cum?" in my face. Gasping for breath, disorientated I find it impossible to respond. Her slap startles me from my stupor as she hisses, "Who told you could cum bitch?" while griping my face with her nails forcing my face up close to hers. I can feel the spray of spit as she screams "You cum when I say you can cum you worthless twat!"

I flinch when He growls slipping his fingers under the lacy edge of my cum soaked panties giving my sissy clit a painful squeeze until I squeal from the intensity of the pain. Enjoying my writhing futile attempts to pull away he entwines his free hand in my hair holding me still before releasing my now deflated dickette only to hold his cum covered hand before my face. I don't need to be told and dutifully begin licking it clean of my cum trying to wipe the displeasure off his face. He scowls when he has had enough allowing her to guide my face and lips to the splatters of my cum that have dribbled from by panties to pool onto their van floor. Again I show willing enthusiasm attempting to please knowing ultimately it is futile.

The sound of his zipper stops me half lick. As he shifts his position on his seat to straddle my body between his legs I slowly complete the licking my cum from the floor and turn to stare fixedly at his erection poking through the gap in his trousers. I lick my lips and move to engulf the large purple head of his knob with my mouth. He moans with appreciation as my tongue rolls over the sensitive tip of his erection wetly. The need to please this dominant male, this dweeb I would normally hold in contempt, consumes me with wanton passion and any common sense I may still retain. Performing fellatio on this twerp in a van in a car park in broad daylight was making me more sexually excited than I ever remembered in my life. As I slowly purposefully continued to attend to this mans erection my own dickette became painfully erect with excitement.

I moaned over his cock as she reached between the cheeks of my butt to slip a lubed finger into my sissy clit. As she pumped away enthusiastically I swooned over the cock in my mouth. Her other hand reached into my panties and gripped my cumy cockette pulling it gently as it strained against the luxurious nylon of my panties. I felt his cock surge with imminent orgasm. His cock pulsed between my lips and daylight flickered as his cum shot hotly over my tongue. I quickly swallowed to make room for his next spurt of hot sticky cum gurgling ecstatically as she massaged my dickette while plunging her finger deeply into my sissy hole. He filled my mouth again as I filled my panties with an orgasm that exploded from me. I was spent collapsing between his thighs my mouth sucking rhythmically on his deflating member, I whimpered meekly as his fingers gripped my hair to pull my face from his crotch as I sank back onto her fingers still invading my sissy cunt.

A thin rope of his sticky goo hung from my lips to his maleness as he held me over his cock. Pursing my lips I sucked into my mouth and held it there on tongue. His hand pulled my face up to stare vacantly into his sinister smirk. His cum coated my lips wetly as I spread them to show him his cum on my tongue. His eyes had a glint in them that told me that he knew that I was his completely, utterly, that he could use me however he wished and I would come crawling back for more. Held transfixed by his power over me as I filled my panties with more cum. He smiled knowingly. Her fingers were in my mouth and I sucked on them mechanically.

His face went hard a cruel glint in his eye told me that there was more to this morning yet. My body trembled as he slowly, purposefully removed the belt from his trousers. A spinning motion with his finger conveyed that I should turn around in the cramped space between their seats and assume the position -- head down, buttocks up, presented. As I scrambled to obey I noticed that she had produced a small leather paddle that had "pain" written on it. My whimper and hesitation drew a wicked smile to her lips with an evil glint in her eye. As soon as my buttocks was produced hands grasped the edges of my panties to pull them roughly between into the crack of ass to expose my cheeks, first to fondling and comments that made me shiver in anticipation, a vicious pinch to my inner thigh that made me yelp in pain, before a stinging lash of his belt. They followed no pattern. The belt, the paddle, softer, harder, steadily turning my exposed cheeks crimson. I reveled in it having my creamy pantied crotch in full view as they lashed my ass mercilessly.

The blows then become more purposeful. The belt striking so as to wrap around my thigh stinging. The paddle falling between my cheeks closer and closer to my cum wet crotch, then my sissy clit. I squealed in pain. Still they struck me until I was sobbing uncontrollably. His hand grasping my hair hauled me back up and roughly around to face them. I simpered and squirmed with my butt glowing hotly behind me. They studied my tear streaked face calmly enjoying the pain they had inflicted. "Hands out," he commanded quietly and though I whimpered please no as I complied. Kneeling between their seats I held my trembling hands before them palm up. They waited savouring the moment. I cringed when he pretended to strike me with his belt to their immense pleasure. As I stared wild eyed uncomprehending their laughter she struck. I bit my lip and whimpered. He struck. The pain and humiliation were everything I remembered from my youth. As they took turns strapping my hands my sissy clit become embarrassingly engorged. She was the first to notice my clit straining against the filmy wet material between my thighs shrieking with laughter and abuse at my uncontrollable wanton desire.

"Masturbate yourself," she hissed and I quickly complied, rubbing my pain hot hands between my legs while they smirked and abused me more. I didn't care, I needed to cum and when I did it was a mind blowing, strength draining experience. I collapsed before them my body convulsing as the orgasm surging through my body. The van starting startled me. The crashing open of the side door flooding the interior with light exposing my near nakedness to the outside world had me scrambling pathetically to cover up. Her hand in my hair hauled me brutally from the haven of the van floor into daylight as I hurried to pull up my pants and cover my cumy wet panties and glowing red bottom. While I struggle with my pants they hurriedly pulled away leaving me there standing there dazed still wearing the pink negligee.

Looking about nervously I rushed for my car fumbling for my keys to unlock it. Everything about the last hour seemed surreal and it wasn't for the burning reminder of my bottom and the sticky wetness in the crotch of my panties I could have convinced myself it had been a dream. A tow truck pulled up behind my car blocking me in as I slipped into the front seat and closed the door. The trucks emergency lights went on startling me to look in the mirror and wonder why the driver was getting out when his truck was blocking me in. I fumbled to put the keys in the ignition wondering if I dared get out to get him to move when the opening of my passenger door caused me to shriek with fright. I was stuttering trying to tell him that I hadn't called for a tow truck nor needed one when the fat driver snarled "Shut up," at me. I squeaked with indignation immediately telling the lout to get out of my car when he slapped me growling "Shut up!"

I was stunned. I stared at him gape mouthed my cheek stinging attempting to voice my anger when he slapped me again. His blood shot angry eyes held me, dared me to say something more while I despaired silently. I flinched as his hand flashed out again ducking away from the blow shrieking again as instead of striking me he grabbed my hair entwining his fingers in it. My hand went for the door handle but his hand full of hair pulled me violently towards him and held me trembling with fright. I was frozen with fear at what this brutish man could be up to. He held me letting me wonder, his hand stating his control and a thin smile letting me know he was enjoying it.

Quietly so I had to strain to hear he started to speak, "I saw what you did in that van," as the implications of what he was telling me sank in my entire body began to tremble uncontrollably. I cast my eyes about frantically not knowing what I was looking for, my mind wishing I was anywhere else. I couldn't deal with this, I went numb, limp beneath his grip. His nodding head and throaty chuckle made me whimper but I had no will power to resist him as he pulled my face towards the bulge in his filthy jeans. Simpering I trembled as he held there waiting for me to finally succumb and hesitantly start to pop the straining buttons hiding his manhood.

The smell of him was powerful. A sickening mixture of sweat and urine. I swallowed hard to fight the urge to gag as I exposed his member straining against the stained material on his underwear. The thumb on his free hand hooked beneath the waist band of his filthy underwear to haul them away from his engorged member. I feebly tried to pull away squealing with revulsion as the large purple head on his thickly veined oily member brushed my lips. Pre-cum glistened on the tip as he pulled my face onto his cock. Barely having time to open my mouth I struggled to accommodate his size. The smell of his exposed groin was overwhelming. My senses reeled as I tried to cope as he used his grip on my hair to harshly bob my head up and down on his cock.

There was nothing I could do save trying to cope with his size and smell. He used my mouth mercilessly forcing my face down into his fat sweaty belly and pubes making me choke on his erection. I gagged struggling to not be sick when his cock pulsed filling my mouth with his cum. I couldn't accommodate the volume nor swallow fast enough gagging again. His cum filled my mouth and throat forcing me to pull against the vicious hold of his hand in my hair as I snorted cum out my nose. He pulled me away while I choked on his cum breathless and stunned. I tasted the foulness of it, breathed it. It dripped from my nose. From my chin. He turned my head to face him, his evil smirk filling me with dread as I sniffed back another drip of his cum my body trembling again. His look turned to disgust as he released my hair then without a word got out of car and was gone.

I broke down sobbing. I cried like a little girl. Clumsily I searched for tissues to wipe away the pigs gooey cum that stuck to my face and hung from my chin. I was frantic to get home and get clean. Filled with self loathing I shred the negligee as I tore it from my body. Stumbling from my car I retrieved my shirt from the carpark not caring that it was now filthy and wet. Driving away I noticed cum had already begun to soak through the crotch of my trousers. My butt and hands still tingled from the strappings I had endured and I could taste cum with every breath. I felt totally humiliated. Used. It felt as though every other driver was staring at me and somehow knew what I had just done.

Pulling into my parking spot was a huge relief yet it took every ounce of my courage to slip from behind the wheel and sneak to my apartment without being confronted by any of my neighbours. It wasn't to be as my ancient landlady appeared out of no where to confront me about some meaningless complaint from the bitch who lived next door to me. I prayed that the dim light of the hallway would hide any tell signs of my recent misadventures. She seemed to take pleasure in my contrite attitude as I nodded to appease her so I could just get away. Finally after berating me verbally for a good ten minutes she stepped aside allowing me to slip by and slink off to my apartment. Just as I believed I had gotten away her nails dug into my arm bringing up short. Startled I gasped and then hung my head in shame as she shrieked, "What's this? Have you had an accident?" pointing accusingly at the soaked through crotch of my trousers. "My god," she hissed, "have you no shame?" However the obvious red of shame had flushed my face scarlet as tears whelmed up from no where beneath the contempt of her glare. "You're disgusting," she growled through clenched teeth pushing me away so I could scurry away. "I'll be watching you," she added shrilly to my retreating back.

Oh god was all I could think as I hurried to get into the relative safety of my apartment. Once there I stripped off my soiled clothing and headed for the shower. No amount of scrubbing seemed to take the stink of humiliation away. I couldn't look at myself in the mirror for all my shame as I tried to brush away the taste of cum from my mouth. Pulling on my housecoat I zoned out in front of the tv as I contemplated the outcome of my mornings activities. So many conflicting feelings assailed me over what I had recently done. I felt shame at the memory of sucking my first cock yet as I did so my own cock, my sissy cockette stirred in arousal. How could I be aroused by such a humiliating act. The look of lust on the face of the fat stinking tow truck driver as he forced me to perform fellatio on him made me shiver with unknown emotions. My cockette continued to swell as I remembered the intimate details of the humiliation the couple had inflicted on me and that other people had seen them, with one taking advantage of my vulnerable situation to abuse me some more. Meekly I slipped from the sofa to shuffle off to my room and fetch a special pair of ruffled panties from my special drawer. As slipped them up my smooth legs the realisation of sissy longings were yet to be fully explored.