Another Submissive Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pleadingly look not to make me humiliate myself with some anonymous female on the phone only adding to Her pleasure, "Go ahead," She giggled, "ask this stupid cunt whatever you want."

A false little girl voice squealed, "I can't believe you're doing this!" As I flushed beet red with impotent anger. "O'kay, o'kay, sweeeetiieee!!" She cooed until I responded.

"Yes Miss," I squeaked, not even recognizing the whimpering grovelling tone of my voice.

"What ever is She making you do over there?" the voice inquired ending in another girlie squeal of, "I can't fucking believe you Shawna!!"

Our eyes met. Shawna! She smiled evilly as I sank shuddering onto my training cock again. She sat before me fat dimpled thighs spread to show me Her glistening bare cunt. She was still swollen and red from Her earlier use of my face for Her grinding need. Listening to Her I kept my eyes glued to the moisture slick lips of her pussy licking my lips to remember the nasty taste of the dated sex that had filled my senses.

I gasped as the toe of Her high heel made contact with my rigid sissy clitette. Electric like shocks pulsed through my body as She slowly drew the soft leather up one side of my straining clit only to erupt a powerful jet of cum as She reached the tip. My body convulsed as I watched in dismay as my sissy clit sprayed jet after jet of hot cum over Her heel, Her foot and the floor.

Spent I could only groan as I sank down onto my training cock as She screamed into the phone in mock horror, "Oh my god the little bitch has just shot a load of sissy juice all over my nice new shoes!" as my cum dribbled down over Her foot. I knelt there trembling, impaled on the large training cock buried deeply in my sissy cunt. "Oh you can bet the fucking slut is going to fucking pay," She informed the phone sternly before hanging up. I shuddered at the look of malevolent hatred in Her eyes reflexively trying to stand to flee before realizing I had no strength to and no where to go.

She let me squirm before Her until raising Her shoe to my mouth. With out needing instruction I dutifully began to lick away my sticky offending cum. I slurped the copious amount of my ejaculation from Her foot and shoe before licking the remnants away. I didn't dare stop until She was satisfied enough to withdraw Her shoe from my mouth. The entire time I had been impaled on the large cock but before I could rise to relieve my sissy hole from its stretching fullness She swung Her feet onto my shoulders to hold me down and casually picked up the phone to make another call. Taking a deep breath I settled trembling as my training cock slipped deeper into my fuck hole.

"Oh Lennie," She cooed into the phone, "You're going to love this one."

12