Another Sunday Night

Story Info
Kei and Sierra spend a Sunday night in...
1.3k words
4.28
11.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kitsunova
Kitsunova
35 Followers

"You're mine, little pet"

Those words, hissed into my ear with just the right amount of implied threat. Kei always knows just what to say to make my knees buckle. I feel one arm slip around my slender waist and even with the blindfold on I can still imagine her tattoos warping slightly as her strong muscles flex and move me to the position she desires. Face pushed roughly into the bed, her fingers gripping my long purple hair as her other hand digs into my hip, violently yanking my ass up into the air. This is a game I know well and my hips start to sway eagerly in anticipation of what is to come.

"Such an eager little pet...but that is hardly surprising at this point..."

Her voice, always so calm and benevolent, my goddess down from the heavens. Such a sweet voice, so in contrast with great acts of sadistic violence she is so wonderfully capable of. It's not long before I feel the familiar sensation of the plug pressing at my ass, the soft fur of the long fox tail tickling the back of my thighs. I try to stifle my moan as she slowly presses the fair sized plug into my tight hole but a little escapes around the gag.

"Feh...of course you get excited from just this. You're such a slutty little thing Sierra, it's lucky you have me around to cool you off or I don't think you'd ever get anything done."

She does this on purpose, drawing it out, talking to me when I have no way to respond. She knows how badly I want her, need her, and she always takes such great pleasure in delaying the main event. I feel her fingers dragging lightly across my back and I know she has her trademark look plastered on that gorgeous face of hers. Ice blue eyes shining behind her glasses, dark curly hair framing her face, her lips locked in that cocky smirk that makes panties vanish. Just thinking about it is enough to encourage a familiar wetness between my legs. I'm so lost in my own head that I don't even hear the swish of the cane cutting through the air before it struck the bed next to me.

"Focus little fox, I can't have you drifting off just yet... "

Her fingers dig into the soft flesh of my ass, kneading and massaging the pale skin and cupping my gentle curves. The first strike of her hand was sudden, even with all the build up. A little whimper creeped past my gag as the sharp sting started to fade. The second smack closely followed the first and she quickly worked up to a steady rhythm, expertly alternating between cheeks and adjusting her tempo so I was never sure exactly where or when the next hit would be. By the time she finally paused I could feel the warmth radiating out from my ass, spreading to my core, and making my pussy drip.

"Such an adorable little pain slut, I have barely begun to play with you and you're already making a mess all over the sheets."

This time I heard the cane cutting through the air before it bit into my ass. My yelp echoed in our room, mixing with Kei's soft laughter. She reached down, undoing the clasps that held my gag and blindfold in place. I blinked rapidly as my eyes readjusted to the light before looking up to my favorite sight in the world. My goddess, standing above me and beaming down, her magnificent cock standing firm in front of my face. Her fingers wrapped tightly in my hair, pulling me slowly closer until the head of her cock was inches from my trembling lips. Her scent, so powerful yet so decidedly feminine, filled my head and made the room spin as she kept her tantalizing dick just out of reach. My mouth opened instinctively, my tongue stretching out in desperation. Kei's little chuckle was like music to my ears as she slowly slid her thick shaft between my lips.

"Fuck Sierra, I always forget how fucking soft your mouth is..."

I can't help but smile to myself. Hearing Kei slip up like that, losing her cool just for a second, is such a rare occurrence when she gets like this. Her grip tightens in my hair as the head of her cock presses against my throat, slowly forcing her way deeper until my face is pressed against her smooth skin. Her hips pick up a steady pace, pounding into my face until her cock is slick and shiny with my spit. Her hand shifts from my hair to my slender throat, gripping harder and harder until my vision starts to fade. She releases my throat and pushes me back hard onto the bed, her hands pressing down on my shoulders. Her nails dig into my skin, making me gasp and whimper as my body pushes uselessly against her.

"Fuck baby girl, you're too fucking cute when you whimper like that."

Gone is all pretense of the domme, now it's just pure and unfiltered Kei. The tall, dangerous looking woman that stole me away from my old life and brought me into this wonderful world of pleasure and pain. I wrap my arms around her neck and pull her down into a kiss. Her snakebites click against my teeth as we crash into each other, pain lancing through the kiss as her teeth grasp my lip. Her hands slide to my breasts, fingers teasing the bars that pierce both nipples. I hear her murmur with pleasure as my nipples stiffen in her grasp and she begins to roll them between her fingertips. Her teeth bite into my neck and I moan with reckless abandon. She pulls back, her hands gliding down to my legs and spreading them with ease. She licks her lips as she looks down, her gaze locked on my close shaven mound.

"Wet and ready, just how I like it baby girl. I've been waiting all day for this..."

She's between my legs in an instant, her hardness pressed against my pussy as she grinds against me. Once her cock is lubed up she slides herself into me, her thick dick filling me as she slowly forces her full 9 inches into me. I moan and squirm like a woman possessed, my pussy tightening as her fingers find my clit. Every time I look up I see her wolfish grin and those piercing eyes locked on me. Her eyes flash with amusement as she watches my face twist and contort from the pleasure coursing through every inch of my body. My voice finally returns to me in time to gasp out a desperate plea.

"K-K-Kei...please let me cum!"

She slows her thrusts, drawing back until just the head of her cock is inside me. She loves doing this, teasing me when I'm right on the edge, drawing it out to hear me beg. She moves her hips ever so slightly, just enough to draw the tiniest of whines from me.

"Please Kei! Please fuck me and make me cum all over your perfect cock"

She leans down and kisses me as she starts to fuck at her full speed, our bed frame creaking with each rough thrust. Her breathing gets rougher and I can tell she is getting close herself. Just thinking about it is enough to send me over the edge and I cum hard, my whole body tensing and tightening around the thick tool buried in me. Her hand finds my throat again, squeezing hard as her cock explodes in my cunt. She releases me just as my vision starts to go black and rolls onto the bed beside me, both of us breathing heavily. With a content sigh I roll over, grabbing the joint I rolled earlier and a lighter from the bedside table. We light up as we curl up beneath the covers, my head resting gently against her breast. The smoke curls up as we listen to the sounds of our city at 2 am. Just another Sunday night with the woman I love.

Kitsunova
Kitsunova
35 Followers