Another Surprise

Story Info
Sequel to 'Surprise Package', as wife gets bolder.
3.1k words
3.74
60.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rphulk
rphulk
11 Followers

I recently wrote to you about my wife's indiscretion, caught on tape and sent to me while away from home on a long business trip. I still can't believe what I saw on that tape, but now I need to tell you the second part of that story.

I had been out of town for two weeks when my wife had her affair, but I wasn't going to let on that I knew until I got home. It was getting close to time for our business trip to end, and I was looking forward to returning home to deal with my wife's infidelity. I still wasn't sure what I was going to do long-term, but I knew she had to be punished for cheating on me like she did. Still, I talked to her on the phone every night, pretending that nothing had happened.

The night after I watched the tape for the first time, she told me that she had started a new job. I figured this was probably a good thing, because it would give her less idle time to get into trouble. But, a few days after she started her new job, she told me that Carl, a guy at the office, was very interested in her, and liked the way she looked in stockings and high heels (she enjoyed telling me in detail the way she dressed going to work, and I think it made us both horny as hell), but she assured me that he was probably just running his mouth.

It had been a week since her indiscretion, and only four more days before I would leave to return home, when she asked me again if there was anyway I could return home early. She practically begged me to come home early, saying that she was really lonely at the house, and promised that she'd definitely make it worth my while. She also told me that she was preparing me another tape that I'd like. Very interested with the thought of pumping into her, and punishing her for her slutty fucking of the plumber, I told her I'd try. But, when I checked with my boss, the answer was "no". We had to close the account and it would still be three more days. No way around it. When I told her, she was quiet for a while, and then told me she "had to go", explaining that she was having a night out with the girls at work.

She must have been mad, because she didn't answer the phone the next night, which made my mind wander, but I tried to stay focused on my work, knowing that I only had to deal with it for three more days. I tried calling her the next morning, early, but still no answer. The day before I was to leave to return home, I found another package waiting on me at the hotel desk. I looked at it cautiously, wondering about its contents. Then, I walked upstairs and put it in the VCR, knowing that I had to know what was on it.

The video started out innocently enough, with a full half-hour of Vanessa stroking herself in a series of flimsy negligees. Despite myself, I couldn't help but be turned on by the sight of my stunning wife, looking so hot and horny as she did. It made me forget about her earlier indiscretion, and start wondering if we really could work things out when I got home.

But then, the scene changed quickly. In the next scene, she was coming home with some of her friends—two girls and four guys. The first thing that caught my attention was the way she was dressed. She had on a red evening gown, which plunged to just above her nipples in the front, held up by two thin spaghetti straps. She wasn't wearing a bra, because it was backless, and her nipples were very visible. She had on what must have been two-inch heels, and very sexy stockings. Her dress came down to about two inches above her knees, and when she moved just right, the garters of her stockings were visible.

The second thing I noticed was that she was clearly intoxicated…or at least, pretty close to it. As she walked in the door, she told everyone that they could party here for a while, but not too long. I was shocked by her words and actions that followed.

"It's already 2:30," she said, as she made her way to the bar. Closely behind her was a brown-haired guy who looked to be about 6'1". He followed her closely, having his arm around her on occasion, when she started to stagger a bit. "We all have to go to work tomorrow."

As she stood at the bar, pouring drinks, Carl put his hand on her hips. She giggled a bit, but didn't say anything to him about it, apparently thinking that he was just helping her steady herself on her feet. Carl, though, took this as a green light to test the waters some more, and moved his hands up a bit, caressing her breasts through her dress. She stopped what she was doing for a while, while he continued to run his hands roughly across her breasts. Then, suddenly, she turned around and told him to stop. He did, backing up slightly. But, when she turned to walk back to the others, he stared at her erect nipples.

While she was passing out the drinks, someone turned on the stereo, and some of the couples started dancing. A guy I didn't recognize was dancing with Vanessa's friend, Tanya. Another guy was dancing with one of our neighbors, Teressa. Teressa's husband is a trucker, and Vanessa had told me a number of times that she was a slut when her husband was gone out of town on long hauls.

Another guy came up to Vanessa, who was sipping wine, leaning against the counter. As he walked up to her, he was paying close attention to her breasts, straining to be free of the flimsy dress. One of her spaghetti straps was down over her shoulder, and the top of her left nipple was visible. When she saw him looking, she noticed, and pulled up the strap, covering her nipple.

"You didn't have to do that," the guy said, as he leaned against the bar in front of Vanessa, looking her over. "I was enjoying the view."

"Yes, I did, Tony," she replied, laughing a small laugh.

"How about a dance?" Tony asked her. "Might as well make the most of the music."

"Sure, why not?" she said. As they made their way out to the living room floor, Vanessa looked over at Teressa, who was making out with the guy she was dancing with—someone named Don. Don was running his hands all along her ass, her short skirt pulled up in the back. It was obvious that she was wearing thong panties, and the two were kissing like teenagers.

When they started dancing, it was a slow song, and Tony was holding her close. She had her head on his shoulder, and he was running his hands up and down her back. As her tits pressed against his chest, he decided to get a little bold, running his hands lower, rubbing against her ass through the dress fabric. Vanessa was watching Don and Teressa and I could tell that she was getting turned on by the sight. When Tony pulled up her dress in the back, running his hands against her nearly bare ass (she was wearing only a pair of red thong panties), her stockings were clearly visible.

When she felt his bare hands against her ass, she told him to stop. He didn't. Instead, he pinched and grabbed at her ass cheeks, as they continued to sway together. She broke away from the dance, glared at him, and walked back over to the counter, where Carl was standing. Tony looked surprised, and judging by the bulge in his pants, more than a little disappointed.

Vanessa walked over beside Carl, leaning back against the counter. As she did so, Carl smiled. "Got tired of dancing already?" he asked.

"Not really," she replied, her eyes turning to Tanya and her dance partner, a guy named Todd. Todd had his hands inside Tanya's panties, as they danced. Vanessa watched as Todd fingered her friend, Tanya, who had one hand under Todd's shirt, running it along his chest, while the other hand was on the back of his head, as they kissed passionately.

"Well then," Carl offered, grabbing her by the hand. "Let's go dance."

"Ok," she managed to reply, as they walked back into the living room and started dancing to the music. It was another slow song, and Carl soon had Vanessa in his arms, rubbing her back. She leaned her head against his chest, looking over at Teressa and Don. By this time, Don had Teressa back against the wall, and she was pulling his dick out of his pants. Vanessa gasped at the size of it.

Carl got bold quickly this time, running his hand along her thigh, moving up quickly to the back of her panties, massaging her ass. Meeting no resistance, he put one hand under her panties, running it along the crack of her ass under her skimpy panties. Instead of telling him to stop, Vanessa sighed, and moved her hand around Carl's back, running it up and down his back hurriedly.

Carl put two fingers into her pussy, causing her to moan slightly. Her eyes were transfixed on Don and Teressa, as Teressa put his 10" dick in her mouth and started sucking it loudly. Without thinking, Vanessa brought her hand around to Carl's chest, running her hand along his chest, as he continued to finger her wet pussy.

Vanessa continued to moan, as Carl finger-fucked her wet pussy, causing it to make "slushing" sounds. Carl then used his other hand to reach for Vanessa's free hand, which was on the side of his leg. He moved it to his crotch, where she felt a large tent growing under his pants.

This seemed to awaken Vanessa from her lusty trance, and she started to pull back away from Carl, asking him: "What are you doing?!" She pulled her hand away from his crotch, but didn't manage to dislodge herself from his hands.

"Calm down, baby," Carl replied. He continued to run his hand along her ass, and put his two fingers back in her pussy, while he returned her hand to his crotch, while holding her close against his body.

In spite of herself, Vanessa left it there, even as she heard a scream. She turned her head (which was still rested on Carl's chest), where she saw that Teressa was leaning over a coffee table, getting hammered from behind by her lover. Vanessa, with Carl's fingers still going in and out in a rhythm in he pussy, only moaned louder, and started to move her hand along his crotch, feeling his growing bulge with her hand.

"Pull it out, baby, and we'll play," Carl offered.

"No, Carl," she replied weakly, through her moans of pleasure. "I can't." Even as she was saying that, her hand was along the zipper, opening it to release his throbbing member. "You know I can't."

"That's it, baby," Carl urged her, as he fingered her pussy with more urgency.

She pulled aside his boxers, and released his large penis from under his pants. It sprung to attention, as Vanessa looked down at it, licking her lips. Carl then pulled her into his arms and french kissed her. She resisted at first, but soon kissed back passionately, even as he started to position his dick against her now-exposed pussy, running it along her clitoris, causing her to moan and sigh with pleasure.

"Please, Carl," she urged. "I can't do this." But her hips were meeting the movements of his dick along her clitoris.

Carl looked down at her, lust all over her lovely face. He pulled open her dress, letting the spaghetti straps fall across her shoulders, as the dress clung loosely on her firm body, her breasts now completely exposed for all to see. Her panties had fallen to her ankles, and she was left there, dressed only in her stockings and garters, and what was left of her dress. He immediately started sucking on her formidable breasts, as she grabbed at his dick, pressing it against her clitoris, as she moaned and sighed, headed quickly towards an orgasm.

Realizing what she was doing, she pulled away from him, sighing loudly, as she could hear the moans from Teressa and her lover. She walked away, pulling up her spaghetti straps as she walked, towards the kitchen. She didn't get far before she felt Carl's hands roughly on her tits, squeezing them through the material, as his other hand pulled her skirt up in the back, revealing her pussy once more.

She stood there, transfixed, as one hand roughly mauled her tits, and the other moved around to finger her wet pussy once again. He quickly got two fingers inside her pussy, as she moaned loudly, having trouble controlling her need to be fucked.

"Please stop, Carl," she begged, as she moved her hand around to his boxers, rubbing his dick through the fabric, unable to control her hands. "You know I can't….can't do this."

Carl pushed her down on her hands and knees, as the straps on her dress slipped down, her large breasts falling free of the flimsy material holding them in place. "Come on, baby," he urged, pulling his large, 10" dick free from his boxers, rubbing it along her ass checks and vagina from behind. "You know you want this, don't you?"

"Carl," she moaned, trying to push herself up, but too horny to move, as he continued to run his large dick along her wet pussy, making her hotter for sex every second. "Please…"

Tony then walked up to her, grabbing her by the back of the head, pulling her face up to see him. The first thing she saw, however, was his 7" dick—pointed right at her face. He pulled her by the back of the head, making her push her hot lips against his hard dick. She ran her tongue along the base of his dick, even as Carl was working his way into her vagina to fuck her doggie-style. Soon, she could take it no more, and opened her mouth wide, taking in Tony's dick with ravenous desire, sucking him hard, causing him to moan loudly.

Vanessa pulled her head back, and sighed (letting go of Tony's dick in the process, as it dangled in front of her face), as Carl finished pushing his long, hard dick into her wet pussy. He kept it there, still, for a moment, while she recovered. Tony then grabbed her by the back of the head, shoving his dick in her mouth once again. Tony didn't hestitate, but instead started bucking back and forth quickly, vigorously fucking her face, as she moaned with pleasure.

Carl then started hammering her with his long dick, fucking her so hard that her body shook back and forth from the intensity of their sex. She moaned loudly, as he filled up her cunt. She was incredibly turned on, nibbling Tony's dick, as he continued to fuck her face. Soon, Tony couldn't stand it any more, and exploded his cum into her waiting mouth in a series of spurts. Having trouble breathing, she released his dick, which continued to spurt out cum all over her face and mouth.

Even as Tony sunk to the ground, his dick returning to normal, Carl started to intensify his fucking of Vanessa, who threw her head back and squealed with delight, as her grunting and moaning continued to build with each new thrust. He reached around with his right hand, fingering her clitoris, as he thrust into her pussy with his large dick. She bent forward, spreading her legs apart and raising her ass, to allow for maximum penetration.

Just then, Don walked over and stood over Vanessa, who was moaning from the pounding that Carl was giving her, as his long, hard dick slammed into her pussy from behind. She looked up at Don, whose 10" dick was standing erect right in front of her face. She leaned forward, taking it into her mouth, as she started sucking it. Her head soon bobbed back and forth, sucking his dick hard into her mouth, as she moaned loudly from Carl's increasing thrusts.

Don pulled his dick out of her mouth, and she leaned forward, licking her lips lustily. "Please," she moaned, "don't take it away…"

However, Don instead grabbed her tits, and pushed his dick in between them, shoving her tits against his large dick, which was lubricated from her saliva. She looked down with shock, as he started to fuck her tits. She moaned loudly, from the attention both her tits and her pussy were getting.

"Keep fucking me, you two studs," she managed. "I can't get enough."

Don pushed her tits together, fingering her nipples with his rough hands, as he continued to shove his dick in and out between her large, round breasts, which bounced up and down from the rough treatment. Her moaning got louder and louder, as Don got closer to his own climax.

Carl's thrusts were growing more and more intense, and Vanessa was approaching another orgasm as well. Soon, Carl leaned forward, kissing Vanessa's neck, leaving hickies along the back of her neck, as he whispered to her. "I'm about to come, baby," he said.

Vanessa nodded. "Ok, baby," she replied, through moans. "Just wait as long as you…uh…uh," she started moaning, as her orgasm overtook her. Her body grew stiff, as she knew she was reaching the point of no return. Don stood over her as well, and his dick started sputtering, as he released her breasts, his dick shooting cum all over her large tits.

Carl made one final thrust, letting out a loud moan, as he shot hot cum in her wet pussy. He pulled out, spraying his cum all over her ass and lower back, as he held onto her hips, caught up in the intensity of his own orgasm, as Vanessa screamed and moaned loudly.

Soon, they fell to the floor together, my wife totally covered in three men's cum.

I just stood there in front of the tv screen, as the video turned to static. I was so stunned by what I had seen that I didn't know how to react. All I knew is that seeing Vanessa like that made me mad, but it also made me very eager to return home…and deal with her unfaithfulness. I knew our marriage couldn't survive this, but I also knew that I had to have her…one last time.

rphulk
rphulk
11 Followers